S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Frinckles 100% I think Baker is town this game.
    Startin to see that way too.... Just a tad though.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #152

I found another Town.

2 scum reads so fare Zedus and Freckles. only 1 Scum. need to hear from MM also.

Scum role is named after MM so I was going to vote him for that reason until I was greeted with Zedus goin ham on Rene. i don't know wassup

also not sure if spoiling aivion is a good idea. i need more shitposting

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Also, remeber. If you want Martin's plan works, we need 2 or better 3 players claim target the same person. Scum have only one shot, so he will not risk to guess 1 of 3 targers.

But if EVERYONE will claim different person, scum will easy find sb. If his target is not converted and only one possible SB will call this target, he will just shoot the caller. That's why we must not spread our claims around and focus on 3 persons maximum.

Why am I chose Martin to check? Because his plan is great, but useful for scum too without my remark.

Why not Renegade? Because we will lynch him anyway. There is very low chance that he is not scum, then I will check Martin (if I am SB). But most likely we will just win d1 after lynching Renegade.
    No offence but I would lynch him even if he was town because he seems to try and suck the fun out of the game. With this reads are bad only do mechanics. But I gett the feeling he is trying to hunt for SB that is scummy

Or he is town trying to break the game either way I am ok with this. If we get the mafia on day one great easy win but lets play the game not try and ruin Banana game. I know how that feels.

-vote zedus
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Scum role is named after MM so I was going to vote him for that reason until I was greeted with Zedus goin ham on Rene. i don't know wassup

Well. I mean your not WRONG. :3

Also Obviously MM is scum like cmon. <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

No offence but I would lynch him even if he was town because he seems to try and suck the fun out of the game. With this reads are bad only do mechanics. But I gett the feeling he is trying to hunt for SB that is scummy

Or he is town trying to break the game either way I am ok with this. If we get the mafia on day one great easy win but lets play the game not try and ruin Banana game. I know how that feels.

-vote zedus
    I'm still on the fritz with Zedus as of now. But I would like to see if he branches out of the tree he's decided to sit in this game so far.

7. ISO #157

i knew it..

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    OwO

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Not Spoiling Aivion if Aivion was mafia Trust me I would out her in a heart beat ask her lol. For me Aivion is an easy read. Meta wise. Sorry Aivion

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #160

Maybe my english is bad, I will try to explain another way.

Let players be A, B, C, D, E, F. A is scum.

Example 1.
    A: if I am SB i will check B.
    B: if I am SB i will check C.
    C: if I am SB i will check D.
    D: if I am SB i will check E.
    E: if I am SB i will check F.
    F: if I am SB i will check A.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. Now he will shoot C next night.

Example 2.
    A: if I am SB i will check F.
    B: if I am SB i will check F.
    D: if I am SB i will check F.
    E: if I am SB i will check D.
    F: if I am SB i will check D.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. SB is C, E or F, guessing chance is 1/3. Bad idea to shoot.

Also. Most likely the persons in possible SB's visit list will not be recruited even if not protected. Will scum risk to recruid D if 3 players said they will check him as SB? Likely not.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

11. ISO #161

Not Spoiling Aivion if Aivion was mafia Trust me I would out her in a heart beat ask her lol. For me Aivion is an easy read. Meta wise. Sorry Aivion
    No Offense taken I'm an open book most the time...

Kind of my downfall as well sometimes xD

12. ISO #162

Maybe my english is bad, I will try to explain another way.

Let players be A, B, C, D, E, F. A is scum.

Example 1.
    A: if I am SB i will check B.
    B: if I am SB i will check C.
    D: if I am SB i will check E.
    E: if I am SB i will check F.
    F: if I am SB i will check A.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. Now he will shoot C next night.

Example 2.
    A: if I am SB i will check F.
    B: if I am SB i will check F.
    D: if I am SB i will check F.
    E: if I am SB i will check D.
    F: if I am SB i will check D.

Night 1. A trying to recruit D and failed. SB is C, E or F, guessing chance is 1/3. Bad idea to shoot.

Also. Most likely the persons in possible SB's visit list will not be recruited even if not protected. Will scum risk to recruid D if 3 players said they will check him as SB? Likely not.
    ...I need to reflect on this a bit.

Back to my waterfall...

13. ISO #163

Also, remeber. If you want Martin's plan works, we need 2 or better 3 players claim target the same person.
    You're assuming my plan tbh.

I had my own reasons for it, but it also works fine (or maybe better) if everyone else announces who they will visit as a hypothetical SB.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #164

I will say this I Do not want to see Aivion, Ren, Baker Lynched Day 1. I know I cant believe that is my town circle either. Martin is not in that circle yet. But I dont want to see him lynched as of yet. So fare the only ones I am ok with and in order of who i would want lynched first is Zedus Freckles and DM.

I need to hear from MM to get a good read on him.

15. ISO #165

No offence but I would lynch him even if he was town because he seems to try and suck the fun out of the game.
    Total bullshit. Martin have a plan. I improved the plan. What did you did? Nothing.

With this reads are bad only do mechanics.
    "Reads" doesn't work.

But I gett the feeling he is trying to hunt for SB that is scummy
    Feeling doesn't work too. Also explain in details how am I "hunt for SB"?

Or he is town trying to break the game either way I am ok with this.
    Also explain how am I "trying to break the game" with this plan? Are you mad?
    I agree with plan C.

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

yeah i get you on that. i was reading your game with lunatics asylum stuff and aivion was qutie towny there.

also what do you think of zedus plan/offer on everyone claiming a sb target?

i can only see scum benefitting from this information because no one knows who scum is except the scum themself

19. ISO #169

"good read" is most funny thing I ever read here
    My head hurts.

20. ISO #170

Frinckles 100% I think Baker is town this game.
    I don't have it at 100%, but I recently had a deep thought about one of Bakermir's posts and I can definitely say there's a fairly higher chance that he's town for now rather than scum.

Though I will say I didn't come to that conclusion easily, but I did come upon it rather confidently in my current determination.

Though he isn't lock-town for today, and especially not tomorrow because for all we know MM might've converted and we may need to re-eval.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

I had my own reasons for it, but it also works fine (or maybe better) if everyone else announces who they will visit as a hypothetical SB.
    Yes, your plan is good, but it can out SB for n2, and I explained with 2 examples how does at work and how to improve your plan to hide SB.
    I agree with plan C.

22. ISO #172

-vote Zedus

He's not responding to my questions I've asked him.

Time to prod him to do so

23. ISO #173

It also gives the MAfia who is visting who to help them plan there move.

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.

Marshmallow Marshall
    If you target StealthBomber or an immune Concerned Parent the conversion will fail but they will still receive feedback

We do not want the MM to know who they can and can not hit.

24. ISO #174

It's not MY plan. It's Martin's plan. You lied 3 times in 4 pages. Suspicious.

Well, I changing my SB's target for you now. Fixing it in sig.
    I agree with plan C.

25. ISO #175

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.

Marshmallow Marshall
    If you target StealthBomber or an immune Concerned Parent the conversion will fail but they will still receive feedback

Kinda what I was thinking too, i've seen plans like this before with like... N0 cop checks or something but that didn't involve literal Night Actions... especially from one of the most important roles in this setup.

26. ISO #176

yeah i get you on that. i was reading your game with lunatics asylum stuff and aivion was qutie towny there.

i can only see scum benefitting from this information because no one knows who scum is except the scum themself
    Ty That is my point exactly.

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    He's not responding to my questions I've asked him.
    What questions? This forum crashed nearly 5 times for last hour, maybe I missed something. Re-answer again plz.
    I agree with plan C.

28. ISO #178

Bakermir is starting to impress me more :3

29. ISO #179

I don't have it at 100%, but I recently had a deep thought about one of Bakermir's posts and I can definitely say there's a fairly higher chance that he's town for now rather than scum.

Though I will say I didn't come to that conclusion easily, but I did come upon it rather confidently in my current determination.

Though he isn't lock-town for today, and especially not tomorrow because for all we know MM might've converted and we may need to re-eval.
    I like the awkwardness in this post. I can see him trying to evaluate not push an agenda. Welcome to the town circle. Say hi to Aivion, Baker, Ren.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

It's not MY plan. It's Martin's plan. You lied 3 times in 4 pages. Suspicious.

Well, I changing my SB's target for you now. Fixing it in sig.
    sgi.png

i can't see signatures man so let me know about the changes you make, ok?

and I don't see anything wrong with Martin's question but I do see a lot of wrongs with where you were trying to pull it.

How does any of your posts justify a Renegade lynch?

32. ISO #182

It's not MY plan. It's Martin's plan.
    Please stop saying it's my plan. My "Plan" was simply this:

Hello everyone

If I am Stealthbomber, then I am checking Marshmallow Marshall tonight.

Spoiler : Img :

Because even in the eyes of Random.Org he's most likely the be the evil here.

At no point did I lay out anything or suggest anything that others should do.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #183

StealthBomber
    Your job is to educate.

Marshmallow Marshall

That's why I corrected Martin's original plan. Why you pretending to be stupid now? You are not, and I know it.
    I agree with plan C.

34. ISO #184

Yes, your plan is good, but it can out SB for n2, and I explained with 2 examples how does at work and how to improve your plan to hide SB.
    He keeps pointing it is martins plan over and over. It is going to be this easy and Zedus Is the MAfia?

35. ISO #185

What questions? This forum crashed nearly 5 times for last hour, maybe I missed something. Re-answer again plz.
    Fine, I'll re-quote myself:

He's sorta acting like he did in Spirits where he was a Citizen.

Can you give me examples of his scum play vs town play that's pinging you this game?

Because all this sounds like to me is "GRR ME HATE RENEGADE! ME SMASH!! RAAAAAAA!!"

Are you Town reading Martin then since you're following this plan with such enthusiasm?

All I've seen from you is "Oh man this plan makes my rocks hard! I like Martin! Me HATE Renegade! THATS ALL FOLKS!"

Substance please
    @Zedus

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Bakermir is starting to impress me more :3
    This game is about finding scum, not about impressing you.
    We have only one plan to play now. Martin's with my corrections. Do you have another, better plan?
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I dont think its Zedus but I can't read him anyway. I'd vote DM/Ren here.
    PLease explaine to me why you have a scum read on Ren. I just dont see it.

40. ISO #190

I dont think its Zedus but I can't read him anyway. I'd vote DM/Ren here.
    This post feels shallow.

But at the same time I can slightly get where you're coming from with Zedus sooooo...

:shrug:

41. ISO #191

We have only one plan to play now. Martin's with my corrections. Do you have another, better plan?
    Yeah play the game?

And so far I'm starting to think my vote won't be moving from how YOU are playing it so far.

42. ISO #192

YES

-vote Zedus

LOL

43. ISO #193

YES

-vote Zedus

LOL
    It's really sad I don't really think he's bad but...

Omg is he frustrating...

44. ISO #194

PLease explaine to me why you have a scum read on Ren. I just dont see it.
    This post feels shallow.

But at the same time I can slightly get where you're coming from with Zedus sooooo...

:shrug:
    I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

LOL I just noticed my 3 top scum reads are all on same person

Zedus (2 [L-3]):
    AIVION, Mike
    Renegade (3 [L-2]):
    Zedus, Frinckles, Dark Magician
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    bakermir

I know there is only 1 scum but I just found it funny.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

I'm not allowed to pillow push? I took Zedus' side and he starts off his first post directed at me with a WTF?

I look at who is scummiest to least scummy. He and DM are the most scummy. DM is far too aloof.

My mentions of Zedus were because I get sick of the endless circle of zedus/ren.
    Tbh I'm starting to see why Zedus could be considered quite frustrating now that I'm actually playing with him.

As a host I didn't see it but WOW.

50. ISO #200

LOL I just noticed my 3 top scum reads are all on same person

Zedus (2 [L-3]):
    AIVION, Mike
    Renegade (3 [L-2]):
    Zedus, Frinckles, Dark Magician
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    bakermir

I know there is only 1 scum but I just found it funny.
    bro we're all on the same team!
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶