Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2432
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Mike
    you also need to make sure to steal from the mafia before end game... or you wont win
    I know ie why I am trying to find mafia
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2152

If we get strongman today and if bak gives me the potion tonight mag heals me game will be locked win town. It is garentted town win. We can’t lose becuse keath will not be able to kill us but if we don’t kill strongman. Strongman will kill mag tonight. To make me a survivor and I lose my ability to steal.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No gal did not shoot and did not heal why use the heal was not mafia target. Reson gal did not shoot is becusecof the crazy bd
    That's literally stupid. Gan should have shot someone in the POE, there was obviously going to be no bussing in that scum poe. It's literally anti town not to shoot in the poe.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #2157

@Pestilence
    ill probably apologize to you in post-game if you are town, the main poster of your 3 heads needs to learn how to project town, and play the game using his brain, not his emotions

also this I forgot to highlight

Distorted #707

this pretty much locks in Zerg as scum for me
    the 3rd head never showed up, its just me and italics boy

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

@Mike
    that requires you to also hit mafia as well, also I'm assuming you stole from Pest?
    because you win with us, but you are still second priority until you steal from the mafia, also something about you and blink not doing much of anything (more or less), and constantly crying for some sort of save or vest, irks me a lot

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Zerg/aami makes sense but that would mean i'm wrong on hybrid. I trust #2 and yall seem to trust naz. If these mafia sideing neutrals werent playing so anti town this game would be that much closer to being solved
    ya i know being wrong hurts, but at this point i just dont really believe he is scum, he responded really well to me yesterday

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

this was in my will in case I died

I would do more, but its not worth it to help you all solve, like wise the game is pretty much auto at this point anywaysall the constant attacks on me by mike, who is actually horrible in this game (key word is this game, i don't doubt he could be a good ally when we are aligned together), let me say, not only one, but probably two town trying to kill me night 1, is honestly so depressing, because you all still live in a level-0 world where everyone that pushes on you is fucking scum, and all cases are generalized as scum painting because what the fuck is effort, am I right? cause god nothing is ever your fault, right? Yet I'm the prideful person, figures...

crying about how you are worth so fucking much to town, but that's utter bullshit, you have done nothing to earn shit, you are even still in the PoE, ya that must because you radiate towniness, fuck off

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

this was in my will in case I died

[/FONT][/COLOR]crying about how you are worth so fucking much to town, but that's utter bullshit, you have done nothing to earn shit, you are even still in the PoE, ya that must because you radiate towniness, fuck off
    Oh i forgot how good you are at FM my bad

22. ISO #2172

Mikes a neutral and playing this game anti town, it's evident in his posts, but i thought you knew that?
    ganelon not so much, Mike is just playing poor, but hes playing with a mindset that is different to town, because even though he wins with town, he needs to stay alive...

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

I'm still in the poe because i'm not mechanically confirmed like you lol. Even if i sat here and projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE because of a little thing called mechanics.
    dude, im so fucking beyond mechanically cleared, and "projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE" is objectively and subjectively false, its an excuse to not play better
    you come in with these one-liners, and rely a shit-ton on meta, which I do the prior a lot, but I also instantiate my reads, with things that arent meta, you were so sure of meta, where exactly did that get you with distorted?

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

dude, im so fucking beyond mechanically cleared, and "projected god tier town out of my ass i'd still be in the POE" is objectively and subjectively false, its an excuse to not play better
    you come in with these one-liners, and rely a shit-ton on meta, which I do the prior a lot, but I also instantiate my reads, with things that arent meta, you were so sure of meta, where exactly did that get you with distorted?
    I used meta on day 1 when i couldn't properly put time into reading the thread, and if you were not mechanically confirmed you'd still be in the fucking poe dude, just because you're constantly posting and crying about people not being active 24/7 doesn't make you town. Saying your thoughts doesnt make you town, giving reads doesnt make you town. I don't need to ever consider your slot being scum because of mechanics. So its not an excuse to not play better. It's a waste of time.

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

I used meta on day 1 when i couldn't properly put time into reading the thread, and if you were not mechanically confirmed you'd still be in the fucking poe dude, just because you're constantly posting and crying about people not being active 24/7 doesn't make you town. Saying your thoughts doesnt make you town, giving reads doesnt make you town. I don't need to ever consider your slot being scum because of mechanics. So its not an excuse to not play better. It's a waste of time.
    so exactly wtf makes someone town??? you are so full of shit, NO I GET IT, LETS ALL NOT POST AT ALL, AND LETS SEE WHERE THAT GETS US, RIGHT? EVERYONE ELSE WILL SOLVE THE GAME? YA TELL THAT TO THE BYSTANDER EFFECT

why are we even playing mafia, if we dont trust are own reads, or play the game, or make reads, or ask questions, or ping people, I guess we can play like you, and come in with witty comments, and have the balls to complain about being in the PoE, and then shade my ability to play the game, and the effort ive put into it

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

so exactly wtf makes someone town??? you are so full of shit, NO I GET IT, LETS ALL NOT POST AT ALL, AND LETS SEE WHERE THAT GETS US, RIGHT? EVERYONE ELSE WILL SOLVE THE GAME? YA TELL THAT TO THE BYSTANDER EFFECT

why are we even playing mafia, if we dont trust are own reads, or play the game, or make reads, or ask questions, or ping people, I guess we can play like you, and come in with witty comments, and have the balls to complain about being in the PoE, and then shade my ability to play the game, and the effort ive put into it
    You seem to be mixing up a game thats mechanically won, with an actual game of mafia, ah i understand now.

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

@blinkskater
    Ganelon and Mike are playing to their win con, which requires them to steal from the mafia, in a world where they hit mafia last night with a gun, then we would be in a world of 1 mafia left, and if we lynched them today, then Mike and Ganelon would lose
    Their wincon is literally steal from the mafia or lose. If they cant figure it out and not win with us thats on them and i could give 2 shits. Even if Gan hit a town its 1 less player in the POE pool.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

Zerg/aami makes sense but that would mean i'm wrong on hybrid. I trust #2 and yall seem to trust naz. If these mafia sideing neutrals werent playing so anti town this game would be that much closer to being solved
    EVERYONE needs to know Naz is 100% confirmed town

50. ISO #2200

@Mike
    that requires you to also hit mafia as well, also I'm assuming you stole from Pest?
    because you win with us, but you are still second priority until you steal from the mafia, also something about you and blink not doing much of anything (more or less), and constantly crying for some sort of save or vest, irks me a lot
    Dude you irk me a lot with all the shad you keep casting on me. WE are basically TOWN MASONS. WE CANT WIN WITH OUT TOWN. GET THAT THRU YOUR HEAD.