S-FM 304: Instant Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Who is the mason claim?
    Your teammate. Also he said it's not true. But maybe he lies. Or just confused mafia chat with mason chat.

Btw, what's the point in mason anonymous chat, if every mason can say "I will say KEYWORD" now, and post that keyword in public?
    If there is 2 masons, they will confirm each other in a second, aren't they?

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

there definitely is a difference, while in theory there can be multiple/any TPRs this is almost never the case. For instance balance dictates that very few sheriffs can be in the game and obviously only one mayor. and only two masons. there is little chance of there being multiple confirmable or near-confirmable roles in this game. I could see there being two sheriffs only if naz added the second sheriff for a CC battle. If I’m not mistaken something like this happened in blinkskaters game. But IMO no way there’s more than two or three TPRs. even three is pushing it.

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

I guess there being two masons forces the masons to publicly claim or devise some method of claiming mason, making them, to he rest of the world, effectively indistinguishable from scum

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wrong.
    Only mafia with balls of steel will claim double masons. Because there can be real mason (or masons) to cc them.
    didn’t you just say scum claimed mason?? :P

7. ISO #57

Wrong.
    Only mafia with balls of steel will claim double masons. Because there can be real mason (or masons) to cc them.
    This literally happened in a game I played of THIS SETUP
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @naz

I love the burgers but I can't find them in "smiley" tab when posting.

How to do that magic?
    Heightened sense of self and egocentrism. Indicative of shy scum
    Use of emotionally loaded words to attempt to appeal to emotion in the event of a lynch

10. ISO #60

This literally happened in a game I played of THIS SETUP
    AND TOWN LOST
    I bet, town waited hiding their roles for no reason, and lost for that. Especially with this "mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible" "genuous" ideas.
    Open role claim everyone. I said I am citizen in 1st post. SB said he is GF. More claims needed.
    Gonna take a break for now, will read your claims later.

11. ISO #61

Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

bakermir is my scum partner and he pinged me when the day was open so I could come in and bus him.
    Wow. Guessing thats sarcasm, I would not consider a potential Stealth/bakermir duo, otherwhise youre 9K+ IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I believe we discussed a roleclaim last time we played this setup, and that we ended up losing because we’d made the wrong decision surrounding claims.
    personally:
    a) mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible
    b) I would very closely look at people claiming citizen, as claiming citizen can out the mayor
    c) sheriff should reveal whenever they feel like it. the issue is that an early sheriff reveal puts mayor at risk of being outed
    Yeah seems the good way to go, also we have to watch out, if someone is claiming a Citizen (and truly is), then a scum could legitely take the opportunity to claim Sheriff and pocket/befriend with the Citizen.
    This setup is really hard thanks to the amount of possible duos that can be made :/
    You aint mentionning Mason claim though.

I think I’ve played this 3 times? I also think I lost the other 2 times.

I’m about to break a spree. We are gonna win this one for the town boys.

This setup is very easy if we take a proper mechanical approach to it, theoretically. We do a proper role claim and then start grouping people together. The setup already pairs people together by nature- sheriff + citizen, mafia + mafia, Mason + nobody else because it’s totally a solo mason for the memes. Naz would do it no other way.
    This is basicaly the main issue with the setup, having to guess the most scum looking duos.
    We could also expect one scum claiming two Sheriffs and pocketing two true Citizens. Or one covering each other?
    Atm I dont feel like one protecting the other is a strong strat.
    The first duo that will show up to my eyes would be looked upon very closely, as this could be seen as an early "I'm safe let me rest".

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

I bet, town waited hiding their roles for no reason, and lost for that. Especially with this "mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible" "genuous" ideas.
    Open role claim everyone. I said I am citizen in 1st post. SB said he is GF. More claims needed.
    Gonna take a break for now, will read your claims later.
    your genius idea got proven wrong by stealth here. lol

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65
    Ganelon

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Lol thats getting deeeeeeeep.
    lol yeah I was trolling. I just wanted to see how far you can go scumpainting normal posts

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

-vote Zedus

18. ISO #68

There is NOTHING proven in this setup, except mayor reveal. I already claimed citizen. Explain, how can you prove it or not?

You are protecting.

So, first possible scum team is Stealthbomber16+Marshmallow Marshall.

There is no difference between citizens and TPRs in this setup. Evil can claim both TPR or Citizen, no confusion in it.

Now everyone must just claim role without this blah-blah-blah.

What's the point of this hold out? If mayor reveals, he will be confirmed, and we will have -1 target to lynch. All we need not is reveal all roles. There is no night kills, nothing to worry about. But if we will have, for example, too many TPR's, we will know where are evils hiding. Holding roleclaim for no reason = evil act.
    We shouldnt hurry on those kind of conclusions. Sarcasm might be in the place.
    True, but Mayor could also stay incognito until a clutch moment (ie : when Mayor is about to be voted off, ect...)

Although I feel like claiming an early Citizen, if you truly are, is kinda uh.
    Mafia could easily start claiming Sheriff and saying you are a real Citizen, would you believe it?

As for myself, I would see potential Sheriff(s) claim first, to see if their guess(es) is/are correct.
    And also obviously Mafia will claim town role, hence we will 100% have potential extra Citizen/Sheriff/Mason?
    Mason and Citizen cannot really be confirmed.
    Sheriff can be confirmed by a Citizen.
    So we should look for Sheriffs claims. Then we could work the differents duos out.
    If Citizen is confirming the claim, then either Mafia got really lucky, or its both Mafia, or its both Town.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

I believe we discussed a roleclaim last time we played this setup, and that we ended up losing because we’d made the wrong decision surrounding claims.
    personally:
    a) mayor should hold out on their reveal for as long as possible
    b) I would very closely look at people claiming citizen, as claiming citizen can out the mayor
    c) sheriff should reveal whenever they feel like it. the issue is that an early sheriff reveal puts mayor at risk of being outed
    I would rather say that claiming citizen right away will give scum an easy sheriff claim... and that it has no link whatsoever with the Mayor? Am I dumb, or are you, uhh, mistaken?

Power roles should reveal first (not mayor though), and then be followed by citizens.

And yes, no quick hammer lmao, we shouldn't have to say this but it happened last time, iirc...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

Claiming citizen makes the TPR poe smaller. And if they figure out who the mayor is, the mayor isn’t able to claim citizen anymore (as a way of completely screwing over sheriff claims on them)

I realize this is all meant counteract potential insane scum strats, but honestly we should worry about those, not about regular gameplay from scum. Regular strats we can deal with - well-timed and well played scum games are very hard to counter. Imagine two scum claiming non-identical TPR roles with one claiming sheriff - if done well such a claim team would be almost impossible to defeat

22. ISO #72
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I would rather say that claiming citizen right away will give scum an easy sheriff claim... and that it has no link whatsoever with the Mayor? Am I dumb, or are you, uhh, mistaken?

Power roles should reveal first (not mayor though), and then be followed by citizens.

And yes, no quick hammer lmao, we shouldn't have to say this but it happened last time, iirc...
    The issue with that is that it gives us ZERO information about who the scum is. The sanest course of action is to claim citizen in that scenario, but who is to say people who play mafia are sane? also, letting TPRs confirm themselves and lead the town, especially when these TPRs are solid town players, almost invariably results in a scum loss. so if scum feel threatened by the TPRs - they will 100% CC

I would honestly pull off a big balls play and claim Sheriff on some player I’ve figured out to be citizen. gives lots of townpoomts precisely because it’s ballsy as fuck

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

Ohohoh
    LASAGNA
    bask in my WIFOM, thank you very much

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

@Varcron

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Bakermir is acting interesting, so scum of course
    Wait. I have seen this post before. Is Varcron a bot?

GOOOOFYYYYYY
    -vote bakermir
    that bakmir man
    -vote bakermir
    safest vote 100%

Please tell me this isn't another of those pushes lmao.

I see where you're coming from though.
    Zedus have a point but it is too early to get such conclusions. Zedus might be the scum here trying to manipulate early on, apply pressure on someone he knows is town 100% but then Stealthbomber is most likely a scum or mayor/mason and very small chance of being citizen/sheriff since he doesn't want to reveal yet. I think being a sheriff and not revealing is not good. Once a wise man said "hiding information is anti-town". I will never forget that.

Ohhhhhhh I get it, okay.

I think this game will be decided by scum trying to pocket as many people as possible or get town locked by as many people as possible.

I also think it is quite early to assume such stuff. It is all smoke and mirrors right now and posts like these might come off as "manipulative" "taking lead". If we assume what you say is true then everyone here is scum

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Hello, everyone!
    First, my role is citizen. You should know that and use that info.

No, thanks. You are better then the greatest missleader ever

Nice strat. I used it in mod a lot. "Just tell the truth and they will never lynch you". Often works. But not this time.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Yeah, so that makes me the second best? I will do my best to be better than Martin this time

Also, I believe claiming citizen this early isn't good for town. In my experience and opinion; revealing a lamb early never going to help town. So I find this post 50% scum and 50% townie mistake.

You know my role, I claimed it. Citizen.
    Why did you feel the need to reveal yourself a second time in the same hour? This is stinky.

Are you protecting GF claim for some reason? Explain now. But not this shit like "he claimed GF so he is not GF"
    You are correct in one way. However, MM's response post #28 is quite reasonable. Stealth's post indicate nothing but a possible key town player or a good chance of being scum. I don't believe MM defended them because of being in the same team but more like they were concerned with your tunneling on stealthbomber.

I think you are right with your reflex against stealthbomber but it is too early to call the shots.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Also, everyone can unvote and revote in this game.

True, but Mayor could also stay incognito until a clutch moment (ie : when Mayor is about to be voted off, ect...)
    So you think better to waste a LOT of townie's time for considering "lynch incognito or not" except reveal and exclude yourself from lynch list?

30. ISO #80

there definitely is a difference, while in theory there can be multiple/any TPRs this is almost never the case. For instance balance dictates that very few sheriffs can be in the game and obviously only one mayor. and only two masons. there is little chance of there being multiple confirmable or near-confirmable roles in this game. I could see there being two sheriffs only if naz added the second sheriff for a CC battle. If I’m not mistaken something like this happened in blinkskaters game. But IMO no way there’s more than two or three TPRs. even three is pushing it.
    Even 5 is possible all confirming 1 single citizen. But what are the odds?

I think we have at best 50% chance down the road no matter what setup we have, unless there is a mayor reveal. That will increase our odds.

31. ISO #81

Although I feel like claiming an early Citizen, if you truly are, is kinda uh.
    Mafia could easily start claiming Sheriff and saying you are a real Citizen, would you believe it?

As for myself, I would see potential Sheriff(s) claim first, to see if their guess(es) is/are correct.
    And also obviously Mafia will claim town role, hence we will 100% have potential extra Citizen/Sheriff/Mason?
    Mason and Citizen cannot really be confirmed.
    Sheriff can be confirmed by a Citizen.
    So we should look for Sheriffs claims. Then we could work the differents duos out.
    If Citizen is confirming the claim, then either Mafia got really lucky, or its both Mafia, or its both Town.
    Fair counter points Auwt. However, you had no input for Stealthbomber in this case. A true townie would look at everyone at this point and not just the aggressive player.

What do you think of Stealthbomber's post on #8?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

So you think better to waste a LOT of townie's time for considering "lynch incognito or not" except reveal and exclude yourself from lynch list?
    I dont think we better wasting time.
    Currently its like a stalemate.
    If there is no Sheriff at all, which would be sad, I do not really know where to start solving this game from.
    Obviously noone is gonna consider itself in the lynch list.

Better to keep talking and wait for further clues I guess.

34. ISO #84

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Fair counter points Auwt. However, you had no input for Stealthbomber in this case. A true townie would look at everyone at this point and not just the aggressive player.

What do you think of Stealthbomber's post on #8?
    So let's do it then.

game is slow when all the europeans are asleep.. this is a good indicator of how EoD will go, I guess. that might not be a bad thing?

my opinion is that once we get everyone in here we will want to start doing a rolecall- we can section people off into pairings or trios and it will be easier to find the mafias because they will be put into smaller lynch groups. effectively, we want to border off the mafia. I am interested in other opinions though, except on the rolecall portion because I think that is mandatory with this setup.

I'll start by claiming that I am not citizen but I don't want to reveal my role just yet, I want to see what other claims we get first.
    I dont get this.
    Fully agree with. Starting by Sheriffs claims, first as I recommended
    Yup but there are way too many posibilities on the scum side. Will they cover each other? Will they use others Citizens claim to make up a fake Sheriff?
    If they legit claim Sheriff - Citizen covering one and the other, well then that could be seen as way too obvious ?

Making small groups based on the claim is for me the greatest way to clear this.
    When duos will come up, we will have a wider sight of the whole game and I hope this will happen before H-24...

35. ISO #85

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

So let's do it then.

I dont get this.
    Fully agree with. Starting by Sheriffs claims, first as I recommended
    Yup but there are way too many posibilities on the scum side. Will they cover each other? Will they use others Citizens claim to make up a fake Sheriff?
    If they legit claim Sheriff - Citizen covering one and the other, well then that could be seen as way too obvious ?

Making small groups based on the claim is for me the greatest way to clear this.
    When duos will come up, we will have a wider sight of the whole game and I hope this will happen before H-24...

I don't understand that part also.
    It is obvious we will be doing a rolecall during the game since we don't have night sequence. What bothers me is the final part where he refuses to reveal a role just yet. Is this opportunistic?
    I am also slightly confused at this part. What does he mean by trios? I can see the pairings down the line as a result of simple poe and leads but how is a trio possible?

36. ISO #86

if done well such a claim team would be almost impossible to defeat
    It's almost impossible to defeat evils in this setup in any case. For real, evils must just do nothing and shittalking around, and town will lynch someone at random, most likely townie.
    If you are mayor, your power is just confirm yourself. i.e. - exclude one player from public lynch list. His +1 vote is not useful, mayor can be easy missleaded, as anyone else.
    If you are sheriff, your role is same as mayor, but weaker - exclude one player from your personal lynch list. Not from public list, because team probably will not trust you.
    If you are mason, you excluding your ally/allies from yourpersonal lynch list, and allies do the same thing. Well, most likely masons will be trusted (as I said, only mafia with balls of steel can claim masons, because there can be real masons to cc them, and public lynch list will be decreased from everyone to mason claims, no need to lynch someone else if we have mason cc). Well, lynching mason after that still possible, but chance of lynching mafia highly increased for town.
    If you are citizen... Well, sheriff can reveal and say "XXX is citizen" before XXX will claim citizen and your (citizen) will (maybe) exclude that sheriff from your personal lynch list. And noone else will trust you. Or maybe will.

If you are mafia, you can fake any roleclaim (except mayor, well, mason claim is bad idea too, but can work if no masons in game), and there is no way to check it. After that you can just shittalking, like everyone doing now. Most likely you will not be lynched. No need even to cooperate with your teammate.

Only 2 ways for town play. First, claim fake role to catch mafia after. For example:
    1. Mason claiming citizen.
    2. Waiting for "sheriff" to "confirm" him.
    3. Fake citizen revealing as mason, getting confirmed by another mason and point our the fake sheriff. Gotcha.

Second - just openly claim role. The more info town have, the fewer ways to fake roles for mafia.

There is no reason to hide roles. This gives nothing for town. Nothing at all. Better claim your role or claim some fake if you have a plan.

37. ISO #87

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

I don't understand that part also.
    It is obvious we will be doing a rolecall during the game since we don't have night sequence. What bothers me is the final part where he refuses to reveal a role just yet. Is this opportunistic?
    I am also slightly confused at this part. What does he mean by trios? I can see the pairings down the line as a result of simple poe and leads but how is a trio possible?
    Yeah I was also about to talk about this trios thingy but then I realized a trio could be possible but does it mean much?
    A trio should invovle at least 2 Sheriff I guess (or 3 masons but lol) , cause otherwhise you cant make bind.

Stealth legit claimed TPR. I mean I'm okay with this, but by doing so only Sheriff or Mayor remains?
    If Stealth is telling the truth, whatever his role might be between those two, he shall reveal.

SB cannot hide as a Citizen anymore, so he wont lure a scum claiming Sheriff into him.
    Like Zedus said, the main strat as a Mayor would be to fake Citizen, and I fully agree on this.
    Leaving it to only Sheriff?

With that in mind, SB hasnt been on for several hours, we should wait for an input from him.

38. ISO #88

There is only 3 ways to catch mafia:

1. Catch them on fake info (as with mafia faking masons). But we need info first, so best way for mafia is claim nothing and wait or claim shit (like claiming GF) and wait.
    2. Notice 2 players covering each other. That's why smart play for mafia is ignore each other, and cooperate only about fake roleclaims in mafia chat.
    3. Randoming. By decreasing lynch list randoming chance on mafia members growing up.

I start with giving info for town and I am citizen. Maybe it's a trap for evils, maybe I am realy citizen. But you have this info for now. @Stealthbomber16 , let you will be next. You just claimed GF, shittalking a bit and dissapear. Answer, what is your real role, if you are not gf. Give real info for town. If you are mayor, for example, just reveal then, or at least call it. And we will switch for @Ganelon after and ask him, why he voting ppl around (Marshmallow first, me after) without any giving reasons.

39. ISO #89

There is only 3 ways to catch mafia:

1. Catch them on fake info (as with mafia faking masons). But we need info first, so best way for mafia is claim nothing and wait or claim shit (like claiming GF) and wait.
    2. Notice 2 players covering each other. That's why smart play for mafia is ignore each other, and cooperate only about fake roleclaims in mafia chat.
    3. Randoming. By decreasing lynch list randoming chance on mafia members growing up.

I start with giving info for town and I am citizen. Maybe it's a trap for evils, maybe I am realy citizen. But you have this info for now. @Stealthbomber16 , let you will be next. You just claimed GF, shittalking a bit and dissapear. Answer, what is your real role, if you are not gf. Give real info for town. If you are mayor, for example, just reveal then, or at least call it. And we will switch for @Ganelon after and ask him, why he voting ppl around (Marshmallow first, me after) without any giving reasons.
    4. Having that kind of nice approach of the game that sends good town vibes.

Also do not forget that Secondpassing hasnt been on yet.

40. ISO #90

As for @secondpassing , there is a rule of activity in game, so I hope, Gamemaster already pinging him and we will see him soon. Or maybe he will be replaced. I see no reason for now focus on him, because even if he is evil, he just probably will not answer, and we will never know, is that an evil strat or he is just afk.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

It's almost impossible to defeat evils in this setup in any case. For real, evils must just do nothing and shittalking around, and town will lynch someone at random, most likely townie.
    If you are mayor, your power is just confirm yourself. i.e. - exclude one player from public lynch list. His +1 vote is not useful, mayor can be easy missleaded, as anyone else.
    If you are sheriff, your role is same as mayor, but weaker - exclude one player from your personal lynch list. Not from public list, because team probably will not trust you.
    If you are mason, you excluding your ally/allies from yourpersonal lynch list, and allies do the same thing. Well, most likely masons will be trusted (as I said, only mafia with balls of steel can claim masons, because there can be real masons to cc them, and public lynch list will be decreased from everyone to mason claims, no need to lynch someone else if we have mason cc). Well, lynching mason after that still possible, but chance of lynching mafia highly increased for town.
    If you are citizen... Well, sheriff can reveal and say "XXX is citizen" before XXX will claim citizen and your (citizen) will (maybe) exclude that sheriff from your personal lynch list. And noone else will trust you. Or maybe will.

If you are mafia, you can fake any roleclaim (except mayor, well, mason claim is bad idea too, but can work if no masons in game), and there is no way to check it. After that you can just shittalking, like everyone doing now. Most likely you will not be lynched. No need even to cooperate with your teammate.

Only 2 ways for town play. First, claim fake role to catch mafia after. For example:
    1. Mason claiming citizen.
    2. Waiting for "sheriff" to "confirm" him.
    3. Fake citizen revealing as mason, getting confirmed by another mason and point our the fake sheriff. Gotcha.

Second - just openly claim role. The more info town have, the fewer ways to fake roles for mafia.

There is no reason to hide roles. This gives nothing for town. Nothing at all. Better claim your role or claim some fake if you have a plan.
    I disagree. We have at worst 50% chance to do the right lynching by the EOD.
    I think it is all essentially the same when it comes down to claims. We will crosscheck leads and reads and we will be down to 50% at best, no matter they claim sheriff or mason.

^ Let me give you some "misleading" math and poe;

Lets assume the pairings are done on different players and not same target.

Total = 8 players

1 TPR claim = 1 Pairing versus 6 players. Roughly 75% chance that mafia could be in 6 player pool and 25% chance that there is one in the pairing.

2 TPR claim = 2 Pairings versus 4 players. We have 50% chance of having 1 mafia in pairings and other one in the pool.

3 TPR claim = 3 pairings versus 2 players. We have 75% chance of having one mafia in the pairings and 25% chance in one of the 2.

Now this is the math part based on leads and claims.

You entirely ignore reads. I believe reads will be the best indicator we will have by the EOD considering the odds. So far we can't give good reads but we kinda get the idea. For me, I think you are one of the scum players simply because you are "dooming" the town and want us to believe we have almost no chances to win. I completely disagree with you on that. Hence your citizen locking yourself on multiple posts at the same time. At this point, I would only believe you if you revealed mayor now, remember we have no night sequence so I disagree with everyone here on why mayor should reveal later on.

43. ISO #93

You entirely ignore reads.
    Because "reads" doesn't work at all. Remember last game we played. It was full of "reads" from Martin and others, but the only REAL key to lynch mafia was get last one voted me then I flipped citizen. That's all, it was easy, but you all focused on "reads". The key problem of "reads" on someone is "what will I do if I were him". But you are not him, that's all. Your "reads" shows only yourself, not the one you trying to "read". If that one thinks and acts like yourself (for example, with simple narrow-minded one-step "logic", like Renegade plays), you will probably "read" him. Maybe.
    I "read" SB as evil because I can do the same shit - claim GF, and Renegade-like players will think "oh, he claimed gf, so he is not gf for sure, gf will never reveal". But SB still can be that kind of player who just creating content in a boring 2-pages discussion. Or he is real GF.

Every your "read" based on your strats to play. Other players can have different mentality and you will never "read" them.

Now I am gone for time, sorry.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

As for @secondpassing , there is a rule of activity in game, so I hope, Gamemaster already pinging him and we will see him soon. Or maybe he will be replaced. I see no reason for now focus on him, because even if he is evil, he just probably will not answer, and we will never know, is that an evil strat or he is just afk.
    why am i getting pinged
    game started on my busy day and by that point i was sleep deprived as crap
    got like half a nights rest yesterday too its too hot

also you play eve right?
    what ships do you usually fly?

47. ISO #97

The question would be, would you be ready to do the exact same thing twice in a row ?
    I wouldnt bet on that.
    Yes. I would.

I’m not, but I would. Anyone who has played with me for multiple games would tell you I would.

48. ISO #98

Relax man it’s been 12 hours

49. ISO #99

Zedus is gonna rub me the wrong way all game. Whether this is a cultural difference or if he is genuinely scum I’m unsure of. He’s definitely playing his hardest.

Zedus, if you’re going to sit back and make claims of what happened in previous games, how about you go read those previous runs of this setup in your free time today?

50. ISO #100

i see massclaim as the best way forward
    haven't played the last two iterations of this setup but on the setup thread helz says this setup is designed to give town all the information one would get in one day
    so a massclaim gives town the information now
    so we can spend the rest of uh 55 hours discussing and forming trains