S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 5907
  1. ISO #2751

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I've finally managed to get everybody out the house, these festive days are starting to get to my liver i swear.

Anyway, i'm somewhat surprised this day is still ongoing. Did something get announced to make this game not mechanically solved for us?
    Oh boy. Just you wait.

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Some of you are acting like I have some scum agenda to push by saying we not vig kill and we not lynch today. I don't have a scum agenda, I'm not scum. I'm also not a neutral.

I'll repeat it, lynching before our second sheriff checks makes:
    -a decrease in sheriff hitting a non-framed target
    -an extra architect chat to help confirm the role is in the game and mulan+vlad aren't just two scums/neuts making this up
    -wastes a possible consort block
    gollert has been a massive fan of proposing and supporting dumb shit this game

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    What if all the scum are just rage-quitting because of how Impossible it is for them to win lol
    That would be a first and it would be incredibly hypocrite from the scum team. I really don't think they are that bad (nor that they're bad at all, for the record). Don't think that's the world we live in. As for the Marck quote, seriously Marck, please... just address something else for now.

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Yeah IDK. I haven't quoted anything directly obviously when I was asked what you were saying I gave a brief summary but not plagiarism.
    I was aggressively threatening him to give me his role, LW, reads and credit card numbers.

He got super defensive/annoyed. We talked for a while about the implications of me being scum, why I targeted him etc.

I continued stressing that I wanted his information sooner than later.

He said no rush, plenty of time in the day.

That's pretty much it.

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    That would be a first and it would be incredibly hypocrite from the scum team. I really don't think they are that bad (nor that they're bad at all, for the record). Don't think that's the world we live in. As for the Marck quote, seriously Marck, please... just address something else for now.
    What do you have an issue with with what I'm saying now? I was asked a question, I answered.

27. ISO #2777

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I mean i'd rather go to bed right now than read through all this. Is there a quick summary ?
    The game devolved into personal attacks, Jan got tired of being called a dumbass and said he was quitting, and now we're considering that maaaybe we should just lynch among the coroners. I think that's it, at least.

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

I know that, but was there any other claim of being architected? I don't think there was, according to your replies
    No there wasn't (Oh hey I realized I did my math wrong)
    For all we know they could be making it up, wait 5 more days and if there are a total of 5 unique architect chats it'll confirm that role to be in the game.

30. ISO #2780

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    I was aggressively threatening him to give me his role, LW, reads and credit card numbers.

He got super defensive/annoyed. We talked for a while about the implications of me being scum, why I targeted him etc.

I continued stressing that I wanted his information sooner than later.

He said no rush, plenty of time in the day.

That's pretty much it.
    Yeah this pretty much sums it up. I was very concerned about a scummitect.

31. ISO #2781

I think I agree with you about Rotholfo. His play doesn't make sense if he's scum, even bad scum because it's highly unnatural, while it can make some sense if he's town playing the "low effort 'shitizen' " game.

As for the plan for the coroners... well, maybe you're right. After all, scum saw all of our reasonings, so it's not like they didn't have time to think about how to counter us. They could very well have a roleblocker, and that would screw our plan. The disguiser would also do that. So uh, do you think we should actually lynch between the coroners? I feel rather safe with lynching Vlad, and although it's a bit dirty, I don't see Jan reacting like he did as scum. That would go against the sportsmanship he seems to consider as very important, and it would not be coherent with his personality.

Long story short, thoughts about actually lynching between the coroners (and probably picking Vlad to die)?
    Well, I think lynching either of them is obviously risky. The chance to hit the real coroner is 50/50 and the coroner is quite important to our available information pool. The interesting question to ask is this: If we lynch one of them, will we be able to prove anything? For example, we lynch the scum fake claimer, can the Coroner be roleblocked the following night to prevent his announcement? Would we wait another day to see if now the announcement will come through to prove their claim (since Consort RB is limited to one time)? What if the following night the coroner claim were killed? We wouldn't know if the coroner got killed by scum or if it was a Disguiser all along. We'd be losing a big information resource.

The way I see it lynching forces certain actions as consequence. Currently I'm not sure if the conclusions we can draw outweigh the potential loss of a coroner if we lynch one of them. I'd have to think it through more detailled. Not lynching might ensure the coroner staying alive for a while more. I think. Getting too tired right now to be honest.

32. ISO #2782

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Ok game is broken and we are already half way there to finish it.

Step 1)All TPR roles are to claim
    Step 2)If there are ANY counter claims. Both slots are too be lynched.

Reason: We either get a confirmed un-counterable town or take out 1 mafia for the cost of a town. Only risk is Disguiser. But since this is a heavily active game with strong personalities. It's practically impossible to hide. Especially IF WE ALL MAKE DISGUISER CODES.

So. To end this game. Follow my lead.
    I am Sheriff.
    I checked @S-FM Lois Francklyn
    Their alignment is Town
    At this point. I am asking you. Are you going to stick too your roleclaim?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Yeah, actually. I think it's telling that you stuck your vote on me despite checking me and seeing that I'm town. Or that you went to check me at all considering your claim would CC mine if it ever came to narrowing down the roles in the game. Waste of a night action. What speaks in your favour according to my notes is that you seemed persistent in wanting to discuss whether the Sheriff claim made by my predecessor is true or not, which initially I thought was kind of suspicious and Goncales called out that behaviour as well. You kept being suspicious of my slot and warned others of me not being confirmed. But seeing as you claim Sheriff it actually all makes sense in a way (except for your night action going to me but I won't fault you for that). Either that.. or you decided to CC my slot right then and there and you're actually scum. And I can't throw out that possibility. Adding to that impression is you say my alignment is Town but the feedback I get from Sheriff checks says Loyal. I don't claim that this is an outright slip but I feel like this takes credibility away from it.. or maybe that's just me and my weird brain.

Funnily enough, before D2 started I was considering to retract my predecessor's claim of being Sheriff on the grounds that I wanted to avoid being roleblocked or even outright killed and thus fly more under my radar. But with the massclaim going on I'll tell you who I checked: @S-FM Lembird Oshay . His alignment turned up as Loyal. Reason I checked him is because I felt that there were slight inconsistencies from the conclusions he draws from his own arguments. First half of the day Lembird had a very defeatist attitude about not being able to vote and being unable to put pressure on anyone. And later on in the Jiles vs Lois argument that player continued to make posts that I felt were not offering a consistent narrative with conclusions that were coming from a place of logic. Since I was only around 15-20 pages into reading up on D1 and since I knew that Lembird hammered Jiles (even though they still claim that they would've lynched Lois more than Jiles so why not refrain from hammering?) I felt this warranted a check-up. I'm a little surprised that they turned up Loyal to be honest, but I'm fine with considering this slot to be an emotional player caught up in their view of what kind of guy old Lois was.
    post 2093 Quine outs at Sheriff 9:33 am
    Post 2102 Louis Post outs as sheriff posting off Quins post at 10:03 am
    30 mins later.
    Those are facts.
    How can anyone ANYONE say Louis claim is fake.

33. ISO #2783

The game devolved into personal attacks, Jan got tired of being called a dumbass and said he was quitting, and now we're considering that maaaybe we should just lynch among the coroners. I think that's it, at least.
    hahaha thats a good way of saying we just lynch vlad since he hasn't RQ, and i don't wanna give him ideas either.

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

Yeah this pretty much sums it up. I was very concerned about a scummitect.
    Which, mind you was a MISTAKE from you not telling me who the fuck you were.

We didn't even know that Mafia couldn't kill at the time and you were safe in most capacities anyway.

If you had told me you were Coroner during that chat, the CC's would have played out much differently.

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Which, mind you was a MISTAKE from you not telling me who the fuck you were.

We didn't even know that Mafia couldn't kill at the time and you were safe in most capacities anyway.

If you had told me you were Coroner during that chat, the CC's would have played out much differently.
    I'm legit the most powerful role in the game and I had no idea who you were and your alignment.

I'm not going to defend myself on this anymore.

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

The "angleshooty BS" came from a toxic climate. This climate is being fed by this discussion, hence why I'm ending it there.
    There are people right now debating lynching between the two coroners due to the angleshooty bs. Am I supposed to just look away now because you tell me to?

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    post 2093 Quine outs at Sheriff 9:33 am
    Post 2102 Louis Post outs as sheriff posting off Quins post at 10:03 am
    30 mins later.
    Those are facts.
    How can anyone ANYONE say Louis claim is fake.
    But... didn't Lois claim yesterday, way before Quinne's claim? This is unconclusive

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

If I get lynched all the sudden because Jan quit, that is total bullshit.

We literally have ways to confirm me and that is why he ragequit. He realized his continued push on me wasn't working so he RQs and angleshoots a mislynch on me anyway? WTF
    IT IS NOT BS I AM LITTERLY THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN AND I HAVE BEEN PUSHING YOU LYNCH FROM THE START!!! YET NO ONE IN TOWN WILL LISTION TO THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN!!!

50. ISO #2800