S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 5907
  1. ISO #2601

2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    The only way we lose this is to continually mislynch. You can have higher chances of not getting mislynches by keeping more people alive.
    Now please turn your minds around and tell me why skipping is not an acceptable option.
    We can literally solve the Coroner CC by giving Vlad a target to check.

Otherwise, either can CC once again.

If skipping is really your prerogative, then you should suggest we tell one of them to announce, and one of them not to.

That leads to another issue of leaving an AFK null-slot for Disguiser to jump to.

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

The only way we lose this is to continually mislynch. You can have higher chances of not getting mislynches by keeping more people alive.
    Now please turn your minds around and tell me why skipping is not an acceptable option.
    We can skip tomorrow, after we solve coroners

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post

If skipping is really your prerogative, then you should suggest we tell one of them to announce, and one of them not to.

That leads to another issue of leaving an AFK null-slot for Disguiser to jump to.

7. ISO #2607

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post

so if the disguiser hits the coroner, is the coroners info still revealed to the town? because if so then the coroner revealing the alignment means nothing on the night the disguiser hits.

13. ISO #2613

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    so if the disguiser hits the coroner, is the coroners info still revealed to the town? because if so then the coroner revealing the alignment means nothing on the night the disguiser hits.
    Stimpy is claiming to use his coroner ability, but only I am stating that I will use my anon reveal ability. Assuming Disguiser doesn't wipe my anon reveal, you will see it in the morning confirming I was coroner.

14. ISO #2614

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Stimpy is claiming to use his coroner ability, but only I am stating that I will use my anon reveal ability. Assuming Disguiser doesn't wipe my anon reveal, you will see it in the morning confirming I was coroner.
    yes, but what if u are coroner, disguiser kills u and the revael still shows? they lynch the other coroner claim and u live all game (which is now disguiser), mafia wins. gg

15. ISO #2615

16. ISO #2616

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Already did. We skip, we cant resolve coroners. We need 2 in the graveyard to resolve them.

Any resistance to solving the game is scummy and will be read as such.
    Skipping the day means you cant resolve coroners tomorrow but you can still resolve them the day after. Yes, they will have no new target to check tonight, but they will by night 2.

19. ISO #2619

Any resistance to resolving coroners is scummy and will be read as such.
    That is your right. It also my right to put you squarely on scum. Vlad had no reason to try and go crack my code, but he did anyways. He needed to break it if he was going to impersonate me tomorrow.

20. ISO #2620

21. ISO #2621

That is your right. It also my right to put you squarely on scum. Vlad had no reason to try and go crack my code, but he did anyways. He needed to break it if he was going to impersonate me tomorrow.
    And Fred had no reason to reveal the answer publicly. If he were scum he would hide that info, especially with me claiming so boldly that no one would crack the code.

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

Bro it literally doesnt matter, you v Vlad is solved tomorrow.

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

Vig should save his ability until there is a nightkill, this let's us avoid the chance of a "double nightkill" and ensures that an actual hit is made.
    This I do agree with. Vig should wait til after disguiser jumps. He can confirm after that he wasnt disguised by using the kill.

27. ISO #2627

Skipping the day means you cant resolve coroners tomorrow but you can still resolve them the day after. Yes, they will have no new target to check tonight, but they will by night 2.
    Let me give you some perspective:

Role: Mentalics Expert (Framer/Architect) - Support
    [Description: You are a Mentalics Expert, an individual with rare, but weak, psionic abilities. You can work "changes" in the neural makeup of an individual, thereby clouding their thoughts or making certain thought patterns appear to be more significant than they really are.
    Ability: Minimally change a player's emotions, causing them to appear to be of an alignment of your choosing to investigative Roles. You can only do this twice per game, and the effect is permanent.
    Ability: Give yourself and another player a temporary day-and-night chat that lasts until the end of the next phase.
    Special: You share a night chat with the rest of the Brookmond agents.
    Special: You can only use one of your abilities per night.
    There are two Mafia supports technically.

Quinne of the perspective that a framer exists. A Scumitect.

You are giving a Scumitect the opportunity to frame another target. If they rolled two Scumitects, then they frame two more targets.

This makes our investigative roles go down significantly in accuracy. The effect is permanent and seemingly counts for dead targets as well.

It's ironic that I'm pointing this out actually because I'm an Architect. This also means that Quinne has good reason to believe I am this as well. (Because a Scumitect would only be able to pick one ability or the other and the likelihood of two is low but one must exist to him.)

28. ISO #2628

Some of you are acting like I have some scum agenda to push by saying we not vig kill and we not lynch today. I don't have a scum agenda, I'm not scum. I'm also not a neutral.

I'll repeat it, lynching before our second sheriff checks makes:
    -a decrease in sheriff hitting a non-framed target
    -an extra architect chat to help confirm the role is in the game and mulan+vlad aren't just two scums/neuts making this up
    -wastes a possible consort block

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

This I do agree with. Vig should wait til after disguiser jumps. He can confirm after that he wasnt disguised by using the kill.
    Unfortunately I think Fred has already made up his mind about this. Or could be WIFOM. Dunno.
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish Please don't shoot until after you have seen a nightkill.

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

Fred cracked my code. You would be wise to follow him. Everything they've said and done, even the timing of when they jumped in screams town.
    He's confirmed town already lol. That has nothing to do with anything code related at all and everything to do with the mass claim. lol

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

He's confirmed town already lol. That has nothing to do with anything code related at all and everything to do with the mass claim. lol
    You are deflecting. After Vlad made the post, Fred then posted he was positive 100% Vlad was scum. I mean, you're going to undermine this post too, but all it does is attract attention to you for having taken the position so firmly this second day.

39. ISO #2639

You are deflecting. After Vlad made the post, Fred then posted he was positive 100% Vlad was scum. I mean, you're going to undermine this post too, but all it does is attract attention to you for having taken the position so firmly this second day.
    Read the setup, and notice the roles.

40. ISO #2640

lol okay, whatever Jan.

41. ISO #2641

Read the setup, and notice the roles.
    I apologize, but this comment leads no where. Just say what you want to say. I'm not going back to hunt and peck and try to figure out what exactly you are referencing. I mean, in the time it took to write that sentence, you could have corrected w/e I got wrong- after which I would ck, thank you, and move forward.

42. ISO #2642

I apologize, but this comment leads no where. Just say what you want to say. I'm not going back to hunt and peck and try to figure out what exactly you are referencing. I mean, in the time it took to write that sentence, you could have corrected w/e I got wrong- after which I would ck, thank you, and move forward.
    It's not just you there's been multiple people this game who clearly haven't read the setup, and are getting things wrong, and I was trying to save myself time while I calculate odds. It's your responsibility to read the setup as well, if you had done so you wouldn't have revealed so early.

Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)

43. ISO #2643

1 town killing is confirmed

Fred is the only one to claim town killing

Therefore Fred is town

All those posts you made about disguiser codes? I skipped those. I dont care. Coroners are resolved tomorrow, and vig can be resolved post disguiser jump by using his shot.

So tell me again "trust Fred, hes so towny", and again I'll say "well, Fred is confirmed town, lol"

44. ISO #2644

It's not just you there's been multiple people this game who clearly haven't read the setup, and are getting things wrong, and I was trying to save myself time while I calculate odds. It's your responsibility to read the setup as well, if you had done so you wouldn't have revealed so early.

Geneticist
    Hidden Officer (Killing)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    Hidden Officer (Support)
    I still do not know what you are referring to. You cannot know what I knew at the moment I revealed or why I did what I did. You can assume and present that as fact, but you'd be wrong. Now, would you like a third try to say exactly what you think I didn't read and didn't know when I revealed?

45. ISO #2645

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    Voting me makes no sense from town perspective. Again you keep pushing this, desperation almost. You don't want to have to prove yourself because you can't. I welcome the ability to prove myself. If only we had a detective.
    You welcome this because I believe you to be Disguiser.

46. ISO #2646

1 town killing is confirmed

Fred is the only one to claim town killing

Therefore Fred is town

All those posts you made about disguiser codes? I skipped those. I dont care. Coroners are resolved tomorrow, and vig can be resolved post disguiser jump by using his shot.

So tell me again "trust Fred, hes so towny", and again I'll say "well, Fred is confirmed town, lol"
    Nobody is confirmed anything. But I know my best chances are following Fred and Bart.

47. ISO #2647

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Then why isn't he pushing Jan's lynch? A disguiser play makes more sense to fakeclaim a CC on Jan to push for us to lynch coroner before jumping elsewhere. If his play was always to disguise as Jan, why bother with the fakeclaim cc? Just disguise as Jan tonight without ever bringing it up

Its more likely Jan fakeclaimed under pressure to get coroner to reveal. Theres even the chance that neither of them are disguiser and Jan just panicked and said "if I go down im taking coroner with me"

48. ISO #2648

Nobody is confirmed anything. But I know my best chances are following Fred and Bart.

I do not understand the inability to follow such simple logic such as "1 killing role exists, only 1 person claimed killing, everyone has claimed, therefore that person is confirmed". I just. Can't.

49. ISO #2649

I still do not know what you are referring to. You cannot know what I knew at the moment I revealed or why I did what I did. You can assume and present that as fact, but you'd be wrong. Now, would you like a third try to say exactly what you think I didn't read and didn't know when I revealed?
    There are multiple things. Let's say you were the real coroner. There are multiple reasons why you wouldn't reveal. How about knowing there is a turncoat with a dayshot? [One I missed] How about thinking about a turncoat that would counterclaim you because he doesn't have to survive to the end? How about thinking about the possibility of an angel in the game?- they counterclaim to protect you. How about knowing there is a disguiser in the game and that there are no town protectives? How about knowing what a jailor can do?

All of these made it very dangerous for you to reveal.

50. ISO #2650

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Fred. In the morning ask me this question, it is a sport reference Russia vs Italy. Which Vlad won. Link the results. The answer, I believe, is so "proprietary" if that's the right word, he'd have to be me to answer it.