S-FM 315: Undercover - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I prefer Magoroth
    You shall be called Weird Guy With A Pumpkin On His Head Holding A Strange Chainsaw from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    "Reads don't work"
    I think we've gone past the need for that discussion, given the amount of times this was discussed in the past lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you have rolled Sheriff this game, with the way you've said it.
    I guess overreacting is maybe not the greatest idea though.
    -vote Auwt

Why PR hunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

why would you mention something like this?
    leave the TPR hunting to scum.
    ^^^^^^

*opens next page*

Ok great I got what I wanted.
    -vote Oberon
    ....seriously? That makes me think of Mike's play last game where he supposedly "made a gambit" to read people early on.
    He was arsonist.

I'm curious what Auwt has done after that, but I don't see any more posts from them...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #154

that is, if it is a gambit and not scum trying to salvage a huge fuck up
    It very well could be scum trying to look like they're trying to read people, but I doubt it's scum trying to salvage a huge fuck up. The timing of Auwt's reply is too good for that imo.
    Note that town genuinely trying to read people through crappy means also is possible lol

5. ISO #155

I'm not sure I'd be so quick to say Auwt was PR hunting. Mike and I did some cool wifom like that a few games ago and frankly I can handle it regardless.

It'd probably look pretty bad for him if I were to die tonight regardless of whether I'm Citizen or FBI though.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lol. This community "reads" me as scum in every game, and noone can explain why.
    The fact that you're annoying people who don't agree with you might play into this :P
    But Auwt really doing some strange things. I never seen him playing like now. Just randomly voting all around.
    It's not a reason for me to vote Auwt (because I already found sk and mafia before), but I want to get answer from him. Auwt, why you doing that? There is no jester in list
    Although Auwt's vote is bad, it's rather obvious that he's not "voting randomly" or "voting all around": he voted one player (Oberon) after seeing him call him out on PR hunting, and he heavily implied it was the reason why he voted him. This is scumpaint.

-vote Zedus

Zedus' tone seems off in a really peculiar way.
    Not that I disagree with that vote, seeing Zedus' reaction to Auwt's vote, but elaborate on this "peculiar way". Unless you're just saying it's gut?

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm not sure I'd be so quick to say Auwt was PR hunting. Mike and I did some cool wifom like that a few games ago and frankly I can handle it regardless.

It'd probably look pretty bad for him if I were to die tonight regardless of whether I'm Citizen or FBI though.
    I'm not saying he can't have done anything but PR hunting there, but it definetly is calling for explainations. Those explainations do not seem to have been provided.

And I disagree with the last line because WIFOM exists... let's leave it at that to keep it alive ^^

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not saying he can't have done anything but PR hunting there, but it definetly is calling for explainations. Those explainations do not seem to have been provided.

And I disagree with the last line because WIFOM exists... let's leave it at that to keep it alive ^^
    Okay, normally I'd let Auwt explain himself but it seems kind of apparent that it was a bait out some sort of response. He's literally voting Mag.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Hes being snaky and feels really indecisive. Hes very passive whereas hes usually aggressive. This is the exact same thing I scumread you for last game. And you’re similar- you’re both abrasive players who aren’t afraid to vlice their own opinion.
    Comparing Gyrlander and Zedus in this way seems... inappropriate. You can't just export a personality-actions match read from one person to another, especially not when there are major differences between them (Gyrlander is ALWAYS snarky lol).
    I think, Oberon voted me without any reason (his "reason" about some "tone" is trash) because he wants me to start agression on him. There is no any another visible reason. But I will not for now. I need no chaos, I need Auwt's answer. Auwt is smart, attentive and patient player, who never did something like this random voting around. I waiting for his explainations for now.
    Political move. I'd swear you're @Joe Biden trying to look good while calming people if your name was not Zedus. I've definetly never seen Zedus care about causing chaos as town lol.
    -vote Zedus

People being like "wtf wtf wtf why u tpr hunt u only give info to scum wtf wtf" are scum imo.
    This is the easiest way to earn town's trust, with very low effort.
    You have most likely bited the bait.
    So your point is that we should let scum openly PR hunt because "scum can gain people's trust by calling it out"? You're saying you intentionally did something scummy, and then say that those who called you out on it must be scum trying to gain town's trust. The thing is, if you're acting scummy, you're mostly going to catch townies who found a scumtell lol. Am I missing something here, or is your gambit making no sense?

12. ISO #162

guess who benefits from tpr hunting?
    SCUM!
    guess who calls out people for tpr hunting?
    TOWN
    Yeah, Weird Guy With A Pumpkin On His Head Holding A Strange Chainsaw is probably town. It's easy to just OMGUS this as scum because Auwt's push makes no sense. Plus, Weird Guy With A Pumpkin On His Head Holding A Strange Chainsaw tends to scumpaint people with weird/fallacious reasonings ad nauseam as scum instead of explaining things logically. I'm seeing the latter here.

13. ISO #163

Don't ping me over stupid shit like this, please and thank you. Needless notifications are disrespectful and borderline toxic.
    the only person who's toxic right now is you. I suggest you stop being passive aggressive

14. ISO #164

Probably not but it's a lazy fucking gambit that is bound to catch town extremely commonly. When someone calls someone out for being TPR or acting like one, I will always fucking mention it. I would almost support a policy lynch on Auwt just so these fucking stupid gambits are discouraged because they really do catch town.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Probably not but it's a lazy fucking gambit that is bound to catch town extremely commonly. When someone calls someone out for being TPR or acting like one, I will always fucking mention it. I would almost support a policy lynch on Auwt just so these fucking stupid gambits are discouraged because they really do catch town.
    Do you think this comes from town? Because I don't, although it's not impossible. Auwt doesn't pull that kind of gambit usually, and it looks more like something to look useful than anything else to me.
    Also if Auwt is town here MM coming in here and defending me and attacking Auwt fits his scum meta to a T
    I'm not defending you, since you'd need to be in a bad spot in the first place for me to defend you.....

22. ISO #172

You're always a piece of toxic shit. Suck my cock and get fucked.
    uh, you're not exactly proving him wrong atm lol

Any reads? Outside of Mag, if that helps?

23. ISO #173

Because I'm aware of those things and was the fourth to do so. Unless scum thinks I'm lying? Uwu
    But they didn't claim citizen. They claimed town. Or serial killer.

I like Zedus' push here, will see if it keeps up

24. ISO #174

@Zedus this is what I mean.
    I don't get it, but apparently Zedus does. @Frinckles can you explain?

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Well, now I have this.

Zedus - town, because I know it.
    Gyrlander - too active in game, and plays the same way as town Gyrlander I have seen before. Also he claimed TOWN, not citizen. Town for me. Especially after DM called him scum with his shit "reading". That's one more reason to think Gyrlander is town.
    Auwt - not that Auwt I know, but he have strong reasoning. Town for me at this moment.
    Frinckles - well, finally I understood what he want to say. Weak town for now.
    Marshmallow Marshall - low game presence, townlike posts, but strange early vote... Well, let him be weak town for now.

BananaCucho - agressive, even a bit toxic. I got Frinckles reasoning about him, and I have a bad feelings about Banana. Feelings is nothing, so neut for now. I am ok with voting on him, reasoning of that is weak, but he is incomfortable to play with.
    DickGrayson - Who is that? Hiding scum? Replace time?

Oberon - active and provides chaos. Scumlike plays. Probably mafia with someone else. I am ok with voting him.
    Dark Magician - trash player, who "scumreads" me in EVERY game (check it, lol). Also overconfident and thinks he is pro player with "almost 100% readings" (lol, not even close). Never explaines his reads, always involved in bonobovoting, never learns on his mistakes. Realy nasty kind of player. But strong reasoning on him is this:

There is 3 scums in game, not 2, but only SK need to find 2 of 3, mafia team. This post is like SK self-revealing. So DM is SK i think, and just outed himself. Good idea is lynch, or at least check him.

Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1). I am ok with voting in this order: DM, then Oberon, then Banana. DM looks like self-revealed SK, so he is the best targer to lynch. Remember, that finging mafia is the PRIMARY goal for SK, town's primary target for now is killer, mafia cannot kill and if sk will die we will have time even for check everyone twice, skipping every day.
    How is Auwt's reasoning strong? It literally doesn't work, because it's assuming town won't try to catch scummy things, which is obviously wrong.
    Voting early isn't strange, it's RVS participation.
    How does Oberon "provide chaos"? Do you mean that holding one's point is "causing chaos"?

The DM read is just horrible, though. Trying to find mafia by associating Gyr and you (that's clearly what the quote implies, although I think it's extremely weak) obviously only works for mafia, since SK isn't in a team.

This list isn't honest. The "scum slip" he claims DM made is obviously wrong lol.

27. ISO #177

No, fuck you too.
    -vote BananaCucho

Any reads?

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Got a read right here boss

"You suck"
    Good, what does that tell you on my alignment? Anything else?

30. ISO #180

Yeah, Weird Guy With A Pumpkin On His Head Holding A Strange Chainsaw is probably town. It's easy to just OMGUS this as scum because Auwt's push makes no sense. Plus, Weird Guy With A Pumpkin On His Head Holding A Strange Chainsaw tends to scumpaint people with weird/fallacious reasonings ad nauseam as scum instead of explaining things logically. I'm seeing the latter here.
    It does make sense.
    Usually scum are trying D1 to earn the easiest way town's trust. That's a good example of it.
    I don't ask anyone to follow my vote, do what you want to do.
    Yet, Oberon jumping on it was exactly what I expected, and thus I voted them.
    Next up what Oberon just did is jumping on my tpr hunt, which is in fact a quick, effortless way to get everyone's trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

31. ISO #181

Also if Auwt is town here MM coming in here and defending me and attacking Auwt fits his scum meta to a T
    Is there a world where Oberon scumsided with MM?
    This feels very off...
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

-vote BananaCucho

Any reads?
    Uh??
    So you go from a vote on me, who apparently did scummy actions (which you even highlighted in red iirc) to a poke on Banana iot get a read?
    I'm not in this.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

It does make sense.
    Usually scum are trying D1 to earn the easiest way town's trust. That's a good example of it.
    I don't ask anyone to follow my vote, do what you want to do.
    Yet, Oberon jumping on it was exactly what I expected, and thus I voted them.
    Next up what Oberon just did is jumping on my tpr hunt, which is in fact a quick, effortless way to get everyone's trust.
    Indeed... and since the move is so simple and easy, it doesn't give town points, it just gives "makes sense" points and certainly is a good move to do as town because it helps town. It's really not so complicated: doing something pro-town isn't a scumtell just because scum will try to look pro-town, because those who want to be pro-town for real happen to be, O surprise, townies.

Also, why are you not voting/pushing me if you actually think it's a scumtell? I had the same reaction, so according to your own reasoning, I should currently be scum for this.

39. ISO #189

You're not getting more from me by voting me. Bye bye
    It was worth a try. =(

By the way, I think what Banana is doing rn is NAI and only indicates he's in a bad mood today lol. If he does nothing in the foreseeable future, this is to be reconsidered, but for now,
    -vote Auwt

Uh??
    So you go from a vote on me, who apparently did scummy actions (which you even highlighted in red iirc) to a poke on Banana iot get a read?
    I'm not in this.
    Exactly!

40. ISO #190

yeah MM is I think trying to whiteknight me atm
    Sharing a point of view (to some extent) =/= whiteknighting. I do think you're town, though, so if you want me to, so be it...

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Indeed... and since the move is so simple and easy, it doesn't give town points, it just gives "makes sense" points and certainly is a good move to do as town because it helps town. It's really not so complicated: doing something pro-town isn't a scumtell just because scum will try to look pro-town, because those who want to be pro-town for real happen to be, O surprise, townies.

Also, why are you not voting/pushing me if you actually think it's a scumtell? I had the same reaction, so according to your own reasoning, I should currently be scum for this.
    I'm down for both of you (MM and Oberon)
    However my gut is telling me the second option is a better one.
    First to order, first to receive.
    Even though you practically answered "almost" the same way as Oberon did, I'm just feeling what Oberon recently said, is very off.
    Have a look at #181 and therefore at #166.
    I do not see this coming from a real townie ngl.

Although it doesn't give town points it gives them quite a bit of credits, and would most likely put them in a better position any cases.
    How am I seeing the game currently ?
    I'm voting Oberon, who is telling it's a town play, you (MM) started to push me too, Oberon doesn't want to confront a thunderdome between me and him, so that he joined the train on you.

If you look at this post :

You could clearly see Oberon is trying to create a world where it's between you and me.
    If you guys lynch me, I flip town, then Mag will be like "well told you, let's get MM".
    If you guys lynch MM, idk what the flip will be, yet if town, Mag will say "MM pushed Auwt, and defended me, kill Auwt plz".

And I really don't want to hurt myself on this kind of situation !
    I'm retaining my vote on Oberon ftm, AND keeping an eye on you.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

I'm down for both of you (MM and Oberon)
    However my gut is telling me the second option is a better one.
    First to order, first to receive.
    Even though you practically answered "almost" the same way as Oberon did, I'm just feeling what Oberon recently said, is very off.
    Have a look at #181 and therefore at #166.
    I do not see this coming from a real townie ngl.

Although it doesn't give town points it gives them quite a bit of credits, and would most likely put them in a better position any cases.
    How am I seeing the game currently ?
    I'm voting Oberon, who is telling it's a town play, you (MM) started to push me too, Oberon doesn't want to confront a thunderdome between me and him, so that he joined the train on you.

If you look at this post :

You could clearly see Oberon is trying to create a world where it's between you and me.
    If you guys lynch me, I flip town, then Mag will be like "well told you, let's get MM".
    If you guys lynch MM, idk what the flip will be, yet if town, Mag will say "MM pushed Auwt, and defended me, kill Auwt plz".

And I really don't want to hurt myself on this kind of situation !
    I'm retaining my vote on Oberon ftm, AND keeping an eye on you.
    I dont want to confront it because I am absolutely terrible at defending myself and in fact would likely get myself lynched or pushed if I confronted it. In my eyes I literally don’t know how to approach this because I don’t know how to convince you that I’m town, and second of all I am not scumreading you atm so I’m not interested in a thundersome. That being said that gambit is fucking retarded, have you actually put any thought into it? You realize talking about TPRs can cause TPRs to react which can in turn out them? This gambit is literally anti town as fuck and you’re completely missing that

50. ISO #200

I dont want to confront it because I am absolutely terrible at defending myself and in fact would likely get myself lynched or pushed if I confronted it. In my eyes I literally don’t know how to approach this because I don’t know how to convince you that I’m town, and second of all I am not scumreading you atm so I’m not interested in a thundersome. That being said that gambit is fucking retarded, have you actually put any thought into it? You realize talking about TPRs can cause TPRs to react which can in turn out them? This gambit is literally anti town as fuck and you’re completely missing that
    Excuse me, what do you mean with "confront it"? What are you afraid of?

Thank you Anonymous Donor