User Tag List

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1679
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    The curse of being a newb. People don't believe me I am not a moron or a liar.
    Has nothing to do with being a newb. I just think you got a bit confused or something. But several checks by folks above say nothing untoward happened so I'm inclined to believe them.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm also okay voting Varcron, but are we ready for the day to end?
    please don't end the day early. let people use all the time, helz was missing, SJ requested time too. Hammer is anti-town atm given we are not 100% sure about PQR alignment

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

I'm going to be taking a break and streaming some Diablo 2 LOD.

I'm doing 50 Hell magic find runs Mephisto+Pindle. I'm trying to find every item in the game, it's something referred to as "the holy grail"

If ya'll wanna come hang out you can find me on twitch.tv/blinkskater
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm going to be taking a break and streaming some Diablo 2 LOD.

I'm doing 50 Hell magic find runs Mephisto+Pindle. I'm trying to find every item in the game, it's something referred to as "the holy grail"

If ya'll wanna come hang out you can find me on twitch.tv/blinkskater
    Been Forever Since I Played Me Some Diablo 2.. Best Diablo In My Opinion..

18. ISO #1118

Mike and Ozy I suggest you go back to the first few pages of the game and look at Oberon and Super jacks interactions, fmpov that looks like 2 mafia.
    Both their D1s individually look identical to their D1s of the previous games that I was in.

SJ in Simple Forum Mafia encouraged turbo lynch on naz - got to L-1. He was town.

Oberon in Stay Classy called everyone idiots and trolls and said stuff like gay = scum. He was scum.

I don't look much into it tbh.

I'm thinking of a funny scenario though, where an Actress!Oberon fake claims in order to bait out a CC and then takes it back and people aren't suspicious of it because he pulls such stunts every game but there's a clear possible scum agenda behind it. Ballsy agenda if true, ngl.

Speaking of agendas..

Oberons true agenda is now coming to light things are really looking up now!
    because he's not out here pushing an agenda like you and helz are
    Were you referring to this agenda or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If blink is mafia, we are in MyLo and we need to lynch Blink or Mike.

19. ISO #1119

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me
    So right now I am catching up. I swear I just read your D2 Iso to this point 4 times and never found any hint at a question. You either think you said something you didn't or you are just expecting me to respond to every post in the game which is just never going to happen.

I also do not get these posts
    My scumhunting lead me to Oberon being scum 100%, SJ being scum 90%, Mike/Helz containing one 100%, Varcron/Rene containing one 10%
    you are right and I know this puts me in a scuffed position in your and everyones reads but you guys gotta trust me here oberon is scum and this means mike or helz one of them is guaranteed scum. do you guys wanna lynch between helz/mike or oberon/baker ? that is now up to rest of you
    Sure. Your saying 1v1 but you have given no reasoning why we can not both be town, both be scum or even why one of us being one alignment means the other is not aligned.

Feel free to @ me next time you have a question if you ever had one. I very much dislike being talked about as if I avoided some question.

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Where was Oberon CC'd?
    I honestly havent seen it. Bakermir's posts make me feel like he thinks Oberon CC'd him?
    yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me
    Im really tired and will have to dig into this in the morning but this suggests Bakermir is claiming to be the carroler who gave Mike a carol N2 and suggesting that he claimed it before Oberon?

I will sort this the best I can tomorrow morning but right now I am just kind of squinting my eyes and tilting my head at Bakermir's posts trying to make any sense of them.

Oberon had CC'ed Mike earlier today stating fake carroler feedback which he revealed later to be a gambit to gain some sort of information. I have no clue how Bakemir plays into this and am very uncomfortable with his posts sense I left. My issue with giving Oberon a hard town pass is that he did it after mike claimed feedback and also the day after a janitor kill which revealed a role to the Mafia team.

I may be tired enough to have missed something but this situation makes me want to tell everyone to pull away from lynch range with their votes until the chaos is sorted.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

AMEN PLEASE DO THAT jeez, im asking it for so long now nobody's willing to help a brotha out the get up to speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Can I ask a favour? A list of claims, and other big stuff.
    Light softed Listmaker D1
    I successfully advocated for a no lynch D1 with mechanical reasoning
    N1 MM was killed
    D2 RVS still had not been broken
    Trains EoD were Varcon, Oberon, NumberTwo with Varcon about to be lynched. Bakermir swapped within the last 30 seconds of the last minute to tie up Varcon with NumberTwo. RNG flipped NumberTwo as cit.
    N2 Auwt was killed and cleaned
    D3 I call Mike Angel with Blink win con, Light claims Angel with Blink win con, Mike claims carroler feedback of varcron, Super Jack and renegade. Oberon CC's Mike as receiving a carol with feedback of Helz, PqrnHack, Renegade. Oberon redacts claim of feedback and claims to be the caroler who sang to Mike and CC'd him for some reason I don't remember making sense to me.
    Then I went afk and fast forward to now..

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Light softed Listmaker D1
    I successfully advocated for a no lynch D1 with mechanical reasoning
    N1 MM was killed
    D2 RVS still had not been broken
    Trains EoD were Varcon, Oberon, NumberTwo with Varcon about to be lynched. Bakermir swapped within the last 30 seconds of the last minute to tie up Varcon with NumberTwo. RNG flipped NumberTwo as cit.
    N2 Auwt was killed and cleaned
    D3 I call Mike Angel with Blink win con, Light claims Angel with Blink win con, Mike claims carroler feedback of varcron, Super Jack and renegade. Oberon CC's Mike as receiving a carol with feedback of Helz, PqrnHack, Renegade. Oberon redacts claim of feedback and claims to be the caroler who sang to Mike and CC'd him for some reason I don't remember making sense to me.
    Then I went afk and fast forward to now..
    A part of me reading my own summary laughs at this. It feels like scum has a majority but lacks coordination to do anything with it even though I know they do not. Going forward I think we can choke them out one flailing mess at a time so long as we control the tempo and force the conversation to stick with logic and reasoning. I have the feeling scum have made more than a few mistakes today and we can capitalize on them as long as we do not get lost in nonsense arguments that make claims but have no basis in reasoning.

29. ISO #1129

I'm not a fucking caroler I lied
    Man.. I want to make a fucking checklist for you for doing a gambit.

Like.. Nothing to do with this game.. You are fucking terrible at doing gambits. Please stop doing them. Please. I like playing in this community less because of your 'gambits'.

30. ISO #1130

Man.. I want to make a fucking checklist for you for doing a gambit.

Like.. Nothing to do with this game.. You are fucking terrible at doing gambits. Please stop doing them. Please. I like playing in this community less because of your 'gambits'.
    Lol. Sorry. I may or may not have been extremely drunk last night and wasn't completely sure what I was doing. Would it change your mind if I was scum instead of town?

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Lol. Sorry. I may or may not have been extremely drunk last night and wasn't completely sure what I was doing. Would it change your mind if I was scum instead of town?
    Im just gona stop reading at page 20.

I am not mad that your pulling FPS plays. I am just pissed that your claiming a role or some night action or some feedback and you have no reason or goal. There is no 'this gives me an advantage as my alignment if I accomplish x.' Its just a raw bullshitting to bullshit which does nothing to help you win your game or help you grow as a player.

I am frustrated and going to bed. I wish you well and hope I am wrong but I want to throw a brick at you right now.

35. ISO #1135

I am not mad that your pulling FPS plays. I am just pissed that your claiming a role or some night action or some feedback and you have no reason or goal. There is no 'this gives me an advantage as my alignment if I accomplish x.' Its just a raw bullshitting to bullshit which does nothing to help you win your game or help you grow as a player.

I am frustrated and going to bed. I wish you well and hope I am wrong but I want to throw a brick at you right now.
    Well the caroler/carol claims were pretty random on my part I admit but it is what it is.

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

@SuperJack
    This is your only read in the game?
    Spoiler : :
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    My strongest town-read is Blinkskater and its because of this post.

This shows suspicion due to Mike reading them as town for nothing. I believe this is the correct reaction for a townsfolk. And it measures to Blinks personality well.

@Renegade
    You make posts like these, yet no reasonings or reads lists.
    I'm also okay voting Varcron, but are we ready for the day to end?
    I'll be voting Oberon when the time comes. We don't need to end yet.

@Varcron
    Press Mike's ISO and search for "Lover" - you'll find that he did indeed claim Lover.
    Now with that out of the way:
    Apart from your opinions on PQR's accusations towards you, do you have other reads than Mike=Scum?

38. ISO #1138

I honestly havent seen it. Bakermir's posts make me feel like he thinks Oberon CC'd him?Im really tired and will have to dig into this in the morning but this suggests Bakermir is claiming to be the carroler who gave Mike a carol N2 and suggesting that he claimed it before Oberon?
    Ftr, baker did hard claim Caroler afterwards and given his N1 target:
    i softed it in multiple posts and also claimed it, just not in a full sentence I claim caroler. I am the true caroler and Oberon is scum or small chance another PR we don't know since Oberon lied about their claims earlier
    MM and Mike received them
    my night one was MM as I confirmed it earlier btw and the reason why I picked MM was he was my first patron/mafia read from interactions with auwt and blink, I had Mike pegged as potential neutral then too so decided to visit him on n2 seeing he was even more obvious d2.

Are you sure you don't see a potential Scum Agenda in it?
    I'm thinking of a funny scenario though, where an Actress!Oberon fake claims in order to bait out a CC and then takes it back and people aren't suspicious of it because he pulls such stunts every game but there's a clear possible scum agenda behind it. Ballsy agenda if true, ngl.

39. ISO #1139

OK I apologize, I stand corrected on the missing post. There is nothing missing, I intended to reply to these 2 statements by Varcron made in his longer post. My bad. In my original reply, I was trying to quote only a subset of the original post and for some reason it would not publish, then I refreshed and somehow forgot that it was 2 statements @bottom of post and not standalone. Please accept my sincere apology for the false accusation, @Varcron

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

So right now I am catching up. I swear I just read your D2 Iso to this point 4 times and never found any hint at a question. You either think you said something you didn't or you are just expecting me to respond to every post in the game which is just never going to happen.

I also do not get these posts

Sure. Your saying 1v1 but you have given no reasoning why we can not both be town, both be scum or even why one of us being one alignment means the other is not aligned.

Feel free to @ me next time you have a question if you ever had one. I very much dislike being talked about as if I avoided some question.

I honestly havent seen it. Bakermir's posts make me feel like he thinks Oberon CC'd him?Im really tired and will have to dig into this in the morning but this suggests Bakermir is claiming to be the carroler who gave Mike a carol N2 and suggesting that he claimed it before Oberon?

I will sort this the best I can tomorrow morning but right now I am just kind of squinting my eyes and tilting my head at Bakermir's posts trying to make any sense of them.

Oberon had CC'ed Mike earlier today stating fake carroler feedback which he revealed later to be a gambit to gain some sort of information. I have no clue how Bakemir plays into this and am very uncomfortable with his posts sense I left. My issue with giving Oberon a hard town pass is that he did it after mike claimed feedback and also the day after a janitor kill which revealed a role to the Mafia team.

I may be tired enough to have missed something but this situation makes me want to tell everyone to pull away from lynch range with their votes until the chaos is sorted.

@Helz

The first quote you linked is about me thinking Oberon is Janitor and Mike is being potentially the heartbreaker and you as mafia if mike were to be town. Game was moving too fast and I had to do a reaction test on Mike and that quoted post is precisely that. At the time I could see janitor claiming first in mafia team regardless of heartbreaker/actress existing in the team so thats where my mind was at.

There were a lot of things going on so I said "waiting for helz to respond" as in respond to everything that's happening. I didn't have a question for you or made it look like you are ignoring me. Only Mike was ignoring my Heartbreaker comment where in a world where Oberon is janitor. But then Mike responded to it. You should read the game with a clear head then and feel free to question me if you are confused about my posts.

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

Well the caroler/carol claims were pretty random on my part I admit but it is what it is.
    Its cool man. I probably need to chill and just be more accepting of others play style. This is just a game and its about having fun. Its not right for me to say its wrong of you to do what you enjoy. I was probably displacing some frustration from yesterday on you. Had a bitch of a time working on my buddys truck all day and it was one of those situations where everything just goes wrong. So for what it is, I am sorry.

Also, Back and reading up again : )

46. ISO #1146

@Helz

The first quote you linked is about me thinking Oberon is Janitor and Mike is being potentially the heartbreaker and you as mafia if mike were to be town. Game was moving too fast and I had to do a reaction test on Mike and that quoted post is precisely that. At the time I could see janitor claiming first in mafia team regardless of heartbreaker/actress existing in the team so thats where my mind was at.

There were a lot of things going on so I said "waiting for helz to respond" as in respond to everything that's happening. I didn't have a question for you or made it look like you are ignoring me. Only Mike was ignoring my Heartbreaker comment where in a world where Oberon is janitor. But then Mike responded to it. You should read the game with a clear head then and feel free to question me if you are confused about my posts.
    I understand.

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

A few thoughts:

Light is extremely likely Neutral Angel on Blink
    Mike is confirmed as Neutral Lover on Blink
    Mike reported Caroler feedback of varcron, Super Jack and renegade so 1 or more scum between those 3
    Baker is likely the Carroler @bakermir can you confirm your N1 target?)
    If Blink is not town the game is lost

Those who have played with Oberon quite a bit- Does he do this insane FPS stuff as well when he is scum? Its obviously hurting the town but it would take some massive balls to do that as scum and if one was on the game I would be calling him a Jester..

'If' there is still any notion of a 1v1 between Oberon and Blink about who is the carroler its silly. Thats a confirmable role. I would ask @bakermir and @Oberon to call their target early D4 to confirm and if you receive a Carrol wait until they point to you to reveal it. Although yes there is a Consort about they can not RB 2 players. Outside of all that I would find Bakermir's claim much more believable given Oberon is the boy who cried wolf and Baker was a strong town read to me.

Also @blinkskater You were FoSing me quite a bit but ask yourself in what world as Mafia I would identify Mike as a Neutral who's win condition was on you and I would choose to reveal that to town instead of killing him at night? In that world if I was scum I would know you are town and I would see Mike as having a town win condition making you guys a double kill on a slot that would be very unlikely to be protected.

Im gona focus on reads now. A part of me really wants to gun for Superjack but I am not sure if thats the best play..
    @Varcon If you are town and you recognize you are about to be lynched would you like to take a moment to push your reads given in a few hours your flip would give them more significant weight?

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho

50. ISO #1150

Interesting not much has changed. The question in my mind is : Is rene and var both scum or one town one scum? Rene can you give us a reads list also Varcron can you do the same please. This can help if eather of you are town. If you have given a reads list in the past so what. I am asking for a reads list as it is right now. From your PoV's. Helz can I get one from you as well and Also superJack one from you. If each of you give reads list it will help town to evaluate alot.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>