Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

(o)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You're not serious with this, are you?

You don't get to tell someone to pay more attention and then completely neglect to read SuperJack answering this exact same fucking question earlier in the thread.

It's also OK to admit you were wrong when you said something. You don't ALWAYS have to dive into deep semantics and mental gymnastics to seem right.

You called MM scum because he was scum painting, that implies that scum painting is scummy, full stop, period, bottom line, end of story, you were wrong and that's OK because you're human and we're all at least a little wrong all the time now calm the fuck down
    Truth hurts.

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    (o)

Saying I'm saying that it's always scummy for him not to be on at EoD means you should pay more attention to what I'm saying. I'm talking about the specific context in the game.

Just curious, but could you elaborate on that OMGUS idea? What form of OMGUS are you thinking of? Because the purest form of OMGUS is town indicative, and I doubt you talking about this:
    (o)

That is NAI imo. What is Town Indicative imo is this:

That would be such a strange post for a Scum to make, imo.
    You saying IMO twice here is goofy
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #353

(o)

Truth hurts.
    That's why people call me an asshole. Sometimes I'm actually being an asshole, sometimes truth hurts.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #354

I could see an OeZfYe/baker scum team tbh

5. ISO #355

Just curious, but could you elaborate on that OMGUS idea? What form of OMGUS are you thinking of? Because the purest form of OMGUS is town indicative, and I doubt you talking about this:
    A scumreads B, then B scumreads A just for scumreading B. OMGUS is scummy with inexperienced players because it's opportunistic and reactionary, which is how everyone plays their first like 20 scum games

or A scumreads B, then B scumreads A with impossibly weak reasoning. The weak reasoning stems from the conscious decision to scumread before evidence is gathered. When you already reach the conclusion of scumreading and then proceed to work backward, the justification can often come off as weak. When you first gather evidence and THEN decide to scumread, the justification often seems stronger.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    FoS on NumberTwo honestly I still can't find anything towny about them and knowing Mafia will never kill them at night we might as well get a good 50% 50% tomorrow between Oberon/MM/SJ/Ozy because mafia is never killing anyone in this group. From FB/Bakermir/NumberTwo group I suspect me and FB to be potential targets for NK. FB is TR'd by everyone so I am gonna townlock them from now on. Nobody seems to vote me up or suspect me much either and here I am doing very low effort plays so I suppose the 1 PR 2 Maf and 1 Citizen might be in Oberon/MM/SJ/Ozy or 2 PR 2 MAF in case of Numbertwo flippin citizen.

We can still afford 1 ML so if we lynch NumberTwo we still give our PR's 1 more night to do their work. Mafia won't be able to kill them at this point because of spews. They will have to kill me or FB tonight and I don't really care when it comes to 50% 50% situation I will just turbo vote someone and end the day. Probably vote between SJ and Oberon

-unvote
    Why are you beeing so mean?

Like how am i supposed to look like town with the personality that i have??

Anything i say can and will be used against me.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There is a comfirmed scum between Me, MM and Oberon.
    or you're all citizens being dumb

10. ISO #360

Nothing is confirmed on my end except townMike

11. ISO #361

Which, for the record, townMike did an excellent job baiting out a citizen kill

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Why are you beeing so mean?

Like how am i supposed to look like town with the personality that i have??

Anything i say can and will be used against me.
    I love you. I’m Magoroth btw. Do you still remember me?

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-2]):
    WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam, Numbertwo
    Oberon (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    Oberon, Marshmallow Marshall
    WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam (1 [L-3]):
    FrostByte

current votes for the record =)
    yep, and you're not on it because you've been fencesitting all game

16. ISO #366

Number two and efeozz team think MM is scum, and that scum have a Framer.
    still doesn't confirm anything though

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

haha of course i remember you!
    contribute or die

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

-vote Numbertwo

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    My braincells are committing suicide one by one
    isn't it mechanically better to lynch numbertwo here though? it is either him or we lynch a tpr claim and I would rather not lynch a tpr claim when we can lynch a citizen/maf since the game isn't ending lol this will force mafia to shoot FB or TPR's tonight and they are better off not shooting a tpr because that would spew a lot of slots while on the other hand shooting FB isn't gonna give town any info. it is win/win for tpr's and it will be up to last townie to 50% 50% from tpr's vs mafia if both alive

do you only want SJ gone? who is their partner if not numbertwo here? is it frostbyte? ozy/efe?

23. ISO #373

I guess, we could pick from Oberon/SJ/MM because if a citizen here didnt fake claim then we got 1 mafia for sure but the problem with this is we don't know how many scum are in there with people like me fb ozy number2 alive and there were a lot of claims and recants so far i can't keep track of who is who anymore. our tpr's will fully claim tomorrow anyway and also keep your lw's updated

24. ISO #374

isn't it mechanically better to lynch numbertwo here though? it is either him or we lynch a tpr claim and I would rather not lynch a tpr claim when we can lynch a citizen/maf since the game isn't ending lol this will force mafia to shoot FB or TPR's tonight and they are better off not shooting a tpr because that would spew a lot of slots while on the other hand shooting FB isn't gonna give town any info. it is win/win for tpr's and it will be up to last townie to 50% 50% from tpr's vs mafia if both alive

do you only want SJ gone? who is their partner if not numbertwo here? is it frostbyte? ozy/efe?
    wait why am I a target?

25. ISO #375

wait why am I a target?
    top townreads are usually good NK targets imo like why are you alive and TR'd by all? looks like bad news to me man LOL you either get shot tonight or lose L-3 if we lynch correct today/tomorrow so you as a mafia need town to ML twice for a win. as town, you will be dead because mafia have no reason to keep you alive, you will just vote them out if they kill a tpr

26. ISO #376

You claim @Marshmallow Marshall yet you have not claimed a role or actions.
    That is correct, and I do not intend to claim any of these, because I do not have anything relevant to the discussion to say; therefore, any additional info I would reveal would only benefit scum. My claim has served its purpose for town: show that one of Oberon and you, SJ, has to be scum.
    I hard claim Detective.
    I followed Frosty last night.
    They didn't visit anyone so I am assuming them a Citizen.
    I never followed "you" but we know "you" visited Mike and will probably claim "TPR". This is why I never directly said a name or engaged into any deeper discussion about the claim and talked over people.

This has resulted in Oberons immediate claim reaction and MM's later TPR claim. This means that Oberon or MM is certainly scum.

The question is now who to lynch. I'm more inclined to lynch Oberon because of their reaction. Yet I'm not ignoring the fact that there is a possibility that MM could be scum. But the most likely and logical and statistical answer is Oberon's

-vote Oberon
    For Oberon to of rolled sheriff these thing need to of happened.

Oberon rolled sheriff.
    Scum rolled a Framer.
    Both Framer and Oberon have to of visited me.
    All of this excludes the scum!SJ world. While it is not completely crazy to exclude scum!SJ from town!SJ's perspective, it isn't either from scum!SJ's, and it gives a very incomplete view of the situation. If scum!SJ, we have sheriff!Oberon and TPR!MM (this can be safely assumed by everyone, given how I was not CCed), without any Framer shenanigans involved. It is far from being an element to exclude, so we have to work with them too.
    Make sure to leave your information in your last will MM.
    I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #377

top townreads are usually good NK targets imo like why are you alive and TR'd by all? looks like bad news to me man LOL you either get shot tonight or lose L-3 if we lynch correct today/tomorrow so you as a mafia need town to ML twice for a win. as town, you will be dead because mafia have no reason to keep you alive, you will just vote them out if they kill a tpr
    not L-3

i mean F3

28. ISO #378

(o)

It's funny that you're both correct and in either case, @Oberon - you bad.
    SJ isn't really right, though. Waiting half the day to reveal that you got a red check on someone both wastes everyone's time and ruins your credibility as a sheriff, significantly increasing your odds of getting lynched (or simply of not getting listened to).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That is correct, and I do not intend to claim any of these, because I do not have anything relevant to the discussion to say; therefore, any additional info I would reveal would only benefit scum. My claim has served its purpose for town: show that one of Oberon and you, SJ, has to be scum.
    I don't follow the logic. Can you please elaborate?

30. ISO #380

(o)

(This reminds me of an interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vUSQMqyOo )

To get this straight, there are 3 perspectives here:

1. SJ is town and either Oberon or MM is scum.
    2. Oberon is town and either SJ or MM is scum.
    3. MM is town and either Oberon or SJ is scum.

For MM to be scum, it would have to be specifically the framer scenario.
    For Oberon to be Scum, he'd have to be GF exactly.

Either SJ or Oberon being Scum, they'd have to go for a bad plan.

Does that about sum it up?
    I'm not sure why Oberon would have to be GF to be scum. He's very likely not scum anyway, so it doesn't matter much, but still.

Well, scum!SJ's plan wouldn't be too bad if it hadn't been of sheriff!Oberon's check, which scum!SJ couldn't predict, so it makes some sense. On the other hand, scum!Oberon's plan is ridiculously bad and results at best in a 1-1 trade in all scenarios.

31. ISO #381

I don't follow the logic. Can you please elaborate?
    There are two TPRs in the game. SJ claimed Detective. Oberon claimed Sheriff. Since I'm TPR, I have to claim TPR in order to show that one of SJ and Oberon is necessarily scum, assuming I'm town, obviously. I wouldn't have a reason to claim TPR like this if I were scum, it would be pointless and suicidal. I would instead just let the SJ-Oberon things happen.
    That being said, since I do not have any critical information to share, claiming my exact role is pointless, because it does not help define a PoE, which means it only helps scum know who to kill. Therefore, I will not claim my exact role, despite SJ's request.

32. ISO #382

(o)

Saying I'm saying that it's always scummy for him not to be on at EoD means you should pay more attention to what I'm saying. I'm talking about the specific context in the game.

So me having a life before EoD in general is fine, but when I say something against you, I am suddenly not allowed to have a life anymore and become scummy? That is OMGUS: an unfounded and systematic attack against someone who pushes you.

Note that saying "only town deal in OMGUS" is utterly false: scum can and will do that to deflect pressure unto their attacker. What is towny is when some kind of tunnel vision installs, obviously flawed arguments that will not convince anyone begin to fly around, etc. That is not what I'm seeing here.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

I'm not sure why Oberon would have to be GF to be scum. He's very likely not scum anyway, so it doesn't matter much, but still.

Well, scum!SJ's plan wouldn't be too bad if it hadn't been of sheriff!Oberon's check, which scum!SJ couldn't predict, so it makes some sense. On the other hand, scum!Oberon's plan is ridiculously bad and results at best in a 1-1 trade in all scenarios.
    I mean whatever plan I could have as scum would have to be ABSOLUTELY terrible. Because I would have to claim who I followed and who they visited, and if that results in a lynch on them I'm gaurenteed dead the next day
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #386

No it’s not. It’s either me or SJ today. The only world in which this thunderdome loses us the game is the world in which MM is framer, and I refuse to believe that to be the world we live in. This is a surefire lynch. This is the correct lynch this game anygame.

37. ISO #387

No it’s not. It’s either me or SJ today. The only world in which this thunderdome loses us the game is the world in which MM is framer, and I refuse to believe that to be the world we live in. This is a surefire lynch. This is the correct lynch this game anygame.
    Good job ignoring their questions. You're not even trying to solve the game, you are just only trying to lynch me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

I mean whatever plan I could have as scum would have to be ABSOLUTELY terrible. Because I would have to claim who I followed and who they visited, and if that results in a lynch on them I'm gaurenteed dead the next day
    Nope, because you could dismiss it as a failed gambit and get out of trouble. The only thing that messed with scum!SJ's plans here is that he got found it by Oberon, and that's something scum!SJ couldn't predict or prevent. Hence why I think you're scum :P
    I guess I'm a little biased because from my PoV, I cannot be framer, but I 100 % agree with this and would agree even if I didn't 100 % know about my alignment, simply because there are conflicting claims and because the odds of SJ getting framed are not huge, in addition to the high compatibility between my two scumreads, Ozy/Efe and SJ.

43. ISO #393

I worry about MM's position in their claim. I have no doubt that Oberon can be stubborn and ignorant enough to consider I can see MM knowing that and using this opportunity to get two towns lynched by fake claiming it.
    Mix that in with their no-claim. If they are a doctor they die, if they are escort claiming has no effect, sheriff and detective also won't matter because I am also a detective.

Their interactions with Ozy also put me on edge.
    Yet they are more likely town than Oberon.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #394

To answer your question directly, no, it's absolutely not better to do that: we have one mislynch left, so we ought to solve the conflicting claims situation before we risk a mislynch. Plus, I have no idea about why in the world we would lynch Numbertwo over anyone else. He hasn't been towny, but he hasn't really been scummy either, and there is an all-dressed scumteam ready to lynch right now (SJ + Ozy/Efe). Even in the event you don't agree with my world-building, you cannot omit the fact that one of the TPR claims is necessarily scum, and we have to solve this right now, not to lynch into the pool of unknowns.

45. ISO #395

wait he did?

What post??

-vote marshmallow marshall
    XD this looks like a genuinely confused townie, and honestly I want to believe #2 is town for this

46. ISO #396

Nope, because you could dismiss it as a failed gambit and get out of trouble. The only thing that messed with scum!SJ's plans here is that he got found it by Oberon, and that's something scum!SJ couldn't predict or prevent. Hence why I think you're scum :P

I guess I'm a little biased because from my PoV, I cannot be framer, but I 100 % agree with this and would agree even if I didn't 100 % know about my alignment, simply because there are conflicting claims and because the odds of SJ getting framed are not huge, in addition to the high compatibility between my two scumreads, Ozy/Efe and SJ.
    You really think people are that stupid to let me fake claim, lynch someone with it, and still think I'm town?

I'm sorry what are you taking?

And you can't see Oberon panicked reaction? Their delayed posts and reactions to the claims I suggested and made that is easily explained as a scum trying to figure out their next move?

Oberon assumed I visited them and panicked. And then has spent all day tunneling me and ignoring anything that doesn't involve me.

That isn't town, that is desperate need of self-presevation.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #397

I worry about MM's position in their claim. I have no doubt that Oberon can be stubborn and ignorant enough to consider I can see MM knowing that and using this opportunity to get two towns lynched by fake claiming it.
    Mix that in with their no-claim. If they are a doctor they die, if they are escort claiming has no effect, sheriff and detective also won't matter because I am also a detective.

Their interactions with Ozy also put me on edge.
    Yet they are more likely town than Oberon.
    Not really; it'd be a 1-1 claim if I were actually framer, because if you get lynched (which I am strongly pushing for) and flip town, chances are I'm the one who's getting called out for being a framer, not Mag because his play would be too retarded if he were scum.

The fact that you're keeping both doors this open about lynching either Mag or me tells me you're unwilling to close any door in fear it would be the one misguided townies would choose, because you only want to survive, not to find the scum. If you are town, I will be very surprised, at this point.

48. ISO #398

XD this looks like a genuinely confused townie, and honestly I want to believe #2 is town for this
    Wait a fucking minute lol @Numbertwo YOUR VOTE IS STILL ON ME, BUT OBERON WAS JOKING, SO TAKE IT OFF XD

What are your thoughts on the SJ-Oberon situation?

49. ISO #399

You really think people are that stupid to let me fake claim, lynch someone with it, and still think I'm town?

I'm sorry what are you taking?

And you can't see Oberon panicked reaction? Their delayed posts and reactions to the claims I suggested and made that is easily explained as a scum trying to figure out their next move?

Oberon assumed I visited them and panicked. And then has spent all day tunneling me and ignoring anything that doesn't involve me.

That isn't town, that is desperate need of self-presevation.
    No. I think by not claiming who had done what, you left the door wide open for you to say "Oh it was just a dumb gambit guys, sorry! I'm actually citizen".

Also, spending the day tunneling your red check makes sense :P. I don't see anything scummy about what Mag is doing, and as I already said multiple times, scum!Oberon would be completely retarded, while scum!SJ is perfectly possible. That's enough of an explaination for me.

50. ISO #400

Not really; it'd be a 1-1 claim if I were actually framer, because if you get lynched (which I am strongly pushing for) and flip town, chances are I'm the one who's getting called out for being a framer, not Mag because his play would be too retarded if he were scum.

The fact that you're keeping both doors this open about lynching either Mag or me tells me you're unwilling to close any door in fear it would be the one misguided townies would choose, because you only want to survive, not to find the scum. If you are town, I will be very surprised, at this point.
    I'm suspecting you because you are so heavy and dead set on me because I can't fathom how the fuck you can't see that Oberon is scum and that I'm exactly what I've always said I am, and how incredibly retarded I would be to be scum and claim Defective on day 1, if I had to fake claim anything on D1 as scum it would be sheriff, because I could then claim framers or godfathers and shit.

I don't know who's stupid stance to believe more.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016