S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2012
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have watched Made in Abyss, but no idea about Princess Principal.

How do you know I haven't watched that >> I have a lot of free time for the next 2 weeks so I'll make sure I start watching it
    nvm can you actually jail me? i would give reads and such too
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1452

I just realized I forgot to reply to naz’s iso on me so I’ll do that via mobile over the course of the day today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    SO IM NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WITH AN ISO, HERES ONE ON SB16:

SB16's early posts giving me strong town vibes:
    The third post you quoted here was completely fluff and shouldn’t be under this category.

////////////////////////

reasons why i thought he and MM were skyper team:
    1)
    This doesn’t cover the context, where blink says he’d lynch MM based on his secondary role. In this angle, my response is fairly pro-town.
    2)
    This was actually a post I quoted in my LW about why Scv was a skyper. Turns out I was wrong. But I don’t mind given the scenario.

The basis is a Freudian Slip. If someone repeatedly mentions something (in this case, a skyper) it probably has deeper root in their subconscious. This has practical implications in the mid as well. If someone says “we need to lynch the arso” on day 2 of a setup where the nk isn’t confirmed, they’re probably arso.

this could be seen as him trying to brush off people believing skypers exist

3) here in this long post he can be seen buddying with MM
    Earlier you said that me asking for a maf to reveal was towny, but advocating for the survival of the only revealed maf at the time is scummy? If I had said to lynch MM at that point in time I’d be scumread as well. There isn’t a way to win.

4) fishypost:
    Ill give you this one.

5)
    uh, yeah, because MM was only revealed mafia at that point, possibly his buddy.
    I don’t follow your logic.
    Blink was acting completely stuck up and unjustified in this post, and it’s the simple shrugging off of large posts and walls without explanation that show why I think he’s scum.

6)
    Still logically sound. Or do you not think that Soviet would’ve said something if he were telling us incorrect facts?
    7)
    How is this scummy? You didn’t offer explanation.

I still stand by that statement.

///////////////////////
    other SB highlights (i dont really know how to make isos so heres just some posts i find noteworthy):
    this post is still noteworthy

throwin shade:

Is it shade if I pursue blink the next day? Hybrid still makes me uneasy as well, although now I think he could be skyper rather than com hunter.

did we ever hear from suntax?
    no
    rip soviet_love
    rip
    don't recall reading ur iso, bro
    If you really want my iso if a dead guy I can provide you one. Just never got around to it,

end part 1. about to start part 2
    Part 1. Part 2 will probably come significantly closer to EoD.

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    why am i a null read when i already revealed d1?
    Read literally any of my 5 posts addressing this. I’ll even go get one for you, stay tuned.

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Regardless, my main point about soviet still stands. Saying you're town doesn't make you seem more town. Otherwise efe would be everyone's major townread right now.

If it does, then here's me saying "I'm a rule follower" 100 times, in a spoiler for your convenience.
    Spoiler : Exactly as advertised. :

I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    Got it.

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

You've mentioned that you agree with my choice of night kills as well as some of my reads, but I want YOUR words on your top two scum.
    Efe and blink, in that order.
    Efe has done nothing all game, and shows continual insolence toward wall posts and a general focus on self preservation rather than the good of the town. MM continually vouches for Efe and a skyper flip there would reflect really poorly on MM.

I believe I’ve made a case on blink already.

8. ISO #1458

Ikr But You Still Want Me Dead For It....

I JUST WANT MY CITIZEN WIN FFS!
    Not for it. I don't want you dead because you did something, I suspect you because you DID NOT DO anything out of this strategy and shitpost. Quantity > Quality for you. And it's really sad, because you could be a good FM player.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1459

Checks out.

You know, I actually talk my night kills out with him you know.

out of game replacement mongering is so me like last year
    I now give Hybrid a town lean after understanding him better
    I confirm.
    Are you suspecting Hybrid for that? Because Suntax is really really borderline inactive to death... I'd agree to get him replaced.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1460

I wasn't actually chastizing you but sure.

I countered my own point about statistics. Reads-wise, MM is most definitely town. I've been with him basically this whole game.. which could mean I'm just blinded by confirmation bias.. I am seriously not in a position to self-analyze.

It's possible that MM is a skyper with Efe, as that jailing seems rather convinient. Apparently (this was said in mafia chat), Efe has actually been making reads but that was two days ago, and I see stagnation in Efe's reads - as evidenced by this continuous voting of me haphazardly as well as an odd reaction to being reasoned to(that or they aren't discussing it with us).

I don't truly see the connection between them though. Independently, I read Efe as bad and MM as good.
    Yeah, I don't get why he isn't pushing his strategy more, discussing it instead of shitposting... It's just sad, I thought we had a new Efekannn

11. ISO #1461

I wasn't actually chastizing you but sure.

I countered my own point about statistics. Reads-wise, MM is most definitely town. I've been with him basically this whole game.. which could mean I'm just blinded by confirmation bias.. I am seriously not in a position to self-analyze.

It's possible that MM is a skyper with Efe, as that jailing seems rather convinient. Apparently (this was said in mafia chat), Efe has actually been making reads but that was two days ago, and I see stagnation in Efe's reads - as evidenced by this continuous voting of me haphazardly as well as an odd reaction to being reasoned to(that or they aren't discussing it with us).

I don't truly see the connection between them though. Independently, I read Efe as bad and MM as good.
    Oh yeah, one thing made me get a weird feeling on him. He said he couldn't provide a list of his reads because he was playing "of pure instinct", but told me all his reads in a

-

-

-

form. It's kinda a list of reads.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

@SuperJack What happens when a COM Hunter's target dies (he chose to help him survive) and therefore loses? Will he still keep playing?
    Yes! Even though he has failed his objective. He can still win if the host kills 2 rule Followers.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    More buddying of MM:
    Would you call blink and Efe townreading each other buddying? Would you call someone townreading you buddying? I think we have different definitions of the word.

Here's my real reply to this:

First of all bitch, I play SC2Mod, why the fuck else would I be on this godforsaken forum? Guess what happened to Soviet_Love, he FLIPPED RULE FOLLOWER. so fuck you.
    I've been making a read that MM is BAD, and been pushing for him to flip because it would give ME so much more information to see how he was interacting with people.
    It's about to even out, you could either be MM's buddy from why I've explained in this ISO or you could be town. I'm not sure how I feel about you 100% yet, but I could go either way with you.
    I already covered this in a different post so go find that if you want it.
    /////////////////////////////

with your buddying of scum, bro.
    Not quoted: this being a response to blink saying that I should have townread Soviet because “he said he was town”. Utter bullshit. You can understand hopefully why I would have a highly sarcastic response to that.
    but, after this post:

i got strong town vibes sooo...lets see what MM flips. hopefully you'll get lucky and he won't be a skyper.
    That took much less time than I expected, so here it is.

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

All you saw was a coalition of reads being merged together. Their reads made sense, their logic made sense. In the some many forum mafia games I've played, scum rarely assume positions that direct town; however, your post did remind me that I need to interact with SB more. MM is great and all, but there is possibly something I'm still missing.

I agree though that this behavior is quite suspicious as I think Stealthbomber16 prefers introspection as opposed to thinking out his indecision on the thread. Perhaps I have gauged his personality wrong?

Thank you for your contribution, since the host did not seem to answer my question due to inactivity, I have no further reason to pursue your lynch.
    Additionally, you've earned slightly higher-than-leaning town read from emotional outbursts.
    Agreed. For same reasons, I removed my vote on you.

18. ISO #1468

-vote Efekannn02

There really shouldn't be anything stopping me from killing blinkskater tonight.
    If anyone has any objection, I'd like to hear WHY, otherwise it'll just be me and MM in mason frat boy town.
    REMEMBER THIS. BOOKMARK #1441. DON'T SAY NOONE ASKED YOU ABOUT THE NIGHT KILL.

19. ISO #1469

Hey, I'm in school but this game really got my interest so I'm checking in every now and then :P

I see that today lynch will be between Effe & MM and as I said both are good choices for me so.. ☺️
    Explain your case on me, in your own words, please. (When you'll get back from school, it's okay lol)

20. ISO #1470

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah because you obviously dont have the same logic as a follower lol
    Elaborate.

21. ISO #1471

I dont want to play this game for this day sorry 😢
    Tho i ll read up if i want tmrw will see tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

Lynch Me If You Are Town

Let Mafia Win

I Give Up Since Town Wants Me Dead For Playing By My Role
    Gamethrow conf disto plz modkill

27. ISO #1477

You shoulf atleast place a vote man
    Dunno i d vote naz or efe rn

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

I have watched Made in Abyss, but no idea about Princess Principal.

How do you know I haven't watched that >> I have a lot of free time for the next 2 weeks so I'll make sure I start watching it
    I've only ever met one other person in real life who has watched it. If you can't tell, it's my favorite anime.

and.. could you recommend one to me too ?

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

I know im a follower and have had good feelings on spruance and soviet and they turned out to be followers everyone you are saying is scum ends up a flipping follower
    You forget Scv. How convenient.

35. ISO #1485

Explain your case on me, in your own words, please. (When you'll get back from school, it's okay lol)
    I have already said it the other posts...

1. I'm convinced there must be a RB in Mafia and as I town-read SecondPassing that only leaves you.

2. I think your comment about Effekannn actually being able to play properly was a way of protecting him without it being too obvious. Honestly, I think on Night 2 you had more interesting targets than a random guy who continously shitposts and talks in Continous Capital Letters Which Give Aids. This can have two meanings:

a. You're Com Hunter which has the objective to help Effe survive and jailed him to encourage him to make reads and be useful (which if you did at Day people may have been suspicious for your special interest in Effe).

b. You're Skyper with Effe and jailed him to 1. Protect him and 2. Have a conversation that you already prepared in Skype chat as a way to have a reason to protect him and say that he has potential.

After all, this is a mixed case on you and Effe.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #1486

1. I'm convinced there must be a RB in Mafia and as I town-read SecondPassing that only leaves you.

2. I think your comment about Effekannn actually being able to play properly was a way of protecting him without it being too obvious. Honestly, I think on Night 2 you had more interesting targets than a random guy who continously shitposts and talks in Continous Capital Letters Which Give Aids. This can have two meanings:

a. You're Com Hunter which has the objective to help Effe survive and jailed him to encourage him to make reads and be useful (which if you did at Day people may have been suspicious for your special interest in Effe).

b. You're Skyper with Effe and jailed him to 1. Protect him and 2. Have a conversation that you already prepared in Skype chat as a way to have a reason to protect him and say that he has potential.

I had to rush this a bit because I need to have dinner. See u

Thank you Anonymous Donor

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Efe and blink, in that order.
    Efe has done nothing all game, and shows continual insolence toward wall posts and a general focus on self preservation rather than the good of the town. MM continually vouches for Efe and a skyper flip there would reflect really poorly on MM.

I believe I’ve made a case on blink already.
    I feel like Efekannn's strategy doesn't fit with skyper. However, if he flips skyper, I'm in a shit hole... Btw it's kinda Efekannn's meta that you described here. Maybe I should work on a list of reads?

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I dont want to play this game for this day sorry 😢
    Tho i ll read up if i want tmrw will see tho
    ?! Are you just saying "ok I don't wanna play, see yaaaa"!?!??!?!? WTF MAN, THIS IS A CRITICAL DAY!!!!

41. ISO #1491

Pure luck
    ...read my posts of D1...

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Dunno i d vote naz or efe rn
    You obviously didn't read her iso on SB16.

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

I've only ever met one other person in real life who has watched it. If you can't tell, it's my favorite anime.

and.. could you recommend one to me too ?
    If I recommend you something weiiird... it's Twin Peaks. Watch that xD and enjoy episode #7 (or #8?) of season 1. Enjoy it. I think it's the most confusing.

46. ISO #1496

No way to know imo was a 50/50 gamble either follower or breaker
    Then you are retarded.

47. ISO #1497

Then you are retarded.
    Can i be retardes as well bplz?

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

Then you are retarded.
    Soviet said it and im saying it just because your tiny little brain doesnt work correctly there was no reason to believe scv to be a bad giy other then the scv is always a bad guy meta your absolute trash and need to be disposed of

50. ISO #1500

1 is invalid. I'll retake SB16's words here: it's gambler fallacy. Just no. Also, who did you want me to jail? Suntax, who wouldn't say shit anyway? Hybrid, who said he couldn't be active often? Stealthbomber, who was already giving his thoughts? Blinkskater, the obvious rulebreaker that I thought was getting MK'd or lynched? Hellbot the noob? My own mafia mates, with a night chat to give this kind of informations?? I preferred getting the one who wasn't AFK, just shitposting. And he actually didn't write with full capital letters, so it was a good start lol...

a. If I had Efekannn as a target, I'd pick to get him lynched, especially as a Mafia member, since I could prevent Mafia from killing him. It's rather easy to call on a policy lynch on Efekannn.

b. protect him? I'M MAFIA, WHY THE HECK WOULD I DO THAT??? And I don't think he would be able to prepare a conversation in a potential skyper chat if he was as bad as you say, no? ^^