★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Mike has claimed Lover and is UN CC'D
    Light has claimed Angel and is UN CC'D

Both are statistically more likely to be Town, while only Lover has the possibility of being a Heartbreaker - which may or may not even be in the game.

Does that about sum it up?
    Why would Mike, as Heartbreaker, hard claim Lover though? Doesn't make sense.
    I' hard veto against Light and Mike lynches, there has to be better.

Now - where have baker and oberon claimed that list maker role? roughly how far back / which page?

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    My scumhunting lead me to Oberon being scum 100%, SJ being scum 90%, Mike/Helz containing one 100%, Varcron/Rene containing one 10%
    Terrible reads just like last game! You should give up and admit you're bad at making up convincing scumreads <:3

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    baker did save Varcron, that was an actual action from the game, he was even self aware enough to say "i'm not saving varcron" lol
    has oberon tried to save anyone?
    Have they claimed doctors?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #906

yeah thats where I am at also, I just want to hear from helz as he didn't respond and Mike deliberately ignored my Heartbreaker post about him so yeah it is what it is I guess I could switch to Helz with how the things looking right now but my vote is on Oberon for now since he CC'd me
    Baker if I was heartbreaker I would not have cleared you as the real one with you and Oberon. Think man think
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Terrible reads just like last game! You should give up and admit you're bad at making up convincing scumreads <:3
    LOL I never claimed my reads are superior to anyones here especially with all you nerds playin this game for years while I am around recently but yea don't too salty

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Mike has claimed Lover and is UN CC'D
    Light has claimed Angel and is UN CC'D

Both are statistically more likely to be Town, while only Lover has the possibility of being a Heartbreaker - which may or may not even be in the game.

Does that about sum it up?
    Why would Mike, as Heartbreaker, hard claim Lover though? Doesn't make sense.
    I' hard veto against Light and Mike lynches, there has to be better.

Now - where have baker and oberon claimed that list maker role? roughly how far back / which page?
    yeah I'm where you're at with yagami and mike. Baker and Oberon are our current CC'S but with an actress very likely to be in the game, I don't think we lynch there until we have to
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Baker if I was heartbreaker I would not have cleared you as the real one with you and Oberon. Think man think
    Why is it so difficult for people to fill me in on this sort of stuff.
    If not for me then summarizing this sort of stuff is just beneficial to the game as a whole.

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm okay with switching to SJ and Helz unless you guys find the exact mafia. I did save varcron and I am not sure if I am gonna regret that or not but I still believe he is town

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    You... fucking.... wut?

Did you at least seed prior to claiming this time to refer back to and get you out of this hole you dug?
    And what information did you intend to gain? What information did you gain? Can you point to a place where you were interacting to generate that information?

Or is this another one of those times we gotta flip a coin on if you are scum or just pulled a gambit with no preparation or thought as town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Oh yeah, I suppose with no CC Oberon is semi confirmed which gets him outa this. The risk is if he is scum he is just pushing to out one more TPR before he goes down.
    Where was Oberon CC'd?

I already claimed Mike, I don't like this post looks like last effort to save a teammate. If you are Heartbreaker you played well honestly I don't know what is the correct lynch order then
    @bakermir quickly going through, I couldn't find your claim. Can you quickly just quote it plz?

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

I'm okay with switching to SJ and Helz unless you guys find the exact mafia. I did save varcron and I am not sure if I am gonna regret that or not but I still believe he is town
    what the hell are you even claiming? you're saying you saved varcron from a lynch?

21. ISO #921

Name Status Role ISO
    Marshall Marshmallow Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Auwt Dead ????????? ISO
    Blinkskater Alive ? ISO
    Renegade Alive ? ISO
    PnQ Alive ? ISO
    Light_Yagami Alive "Angel" ISO
    Varcron Alive ? ISO
    OzyWho Alive ? ISO
    Helz Alive ? ISO
    Bakermir Alive "Claimed" - where and what? ISO
    Numbertwo Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Superjack Alive ? ISO
    Oberon Alive "Caroler" ISO
    Mike Alive "Lover" ISO

That's all the claims?
    @bakermir where did you claim and what?
    @Oberon whom did you sign your carol to the previous nights?

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

i softed it in multiple posts and also claimed it, just not in a full sentence I claim caroler. I am the true caroler and Oberon is scum or small chance another PR we don't know since Oberon lied about their claims earlier

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

i softed it in multiple posts and also claimed it, just not in a full sentence I claim caroler. I am the true caroler and Oberon is scum or small chance another PR we don't know since Oberon lied about their claims earlier
    Who did you Carol N1?

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Name Status Role ISO
    Marshall Marshmallow Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Auwt Dead ????????? ISO
    Blinkskater Alive ? ISO
    Renegade Alive ? ISO
    PnQ Alive ? ISO
    Light_Yagami Alive "Angel" ISO
    Varcron Alive ? ISO
    OzyWho Alive ? ISO
    Helz Alive ? ISO
    Bakermir Alive "Claimed" - where and what? ISO
    Numbertwo Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Superjack Alive ? ISO
    Oberon Alive "Caroler" ISO
    Mike Alive "Lover" ISO

That's all the claims?
    @Oberon whom did you sign your carol to the previous nights?
    I'm not a fucking caroler I lied

28. ISO #928

Btw, looking at the player list - has there never been any suspicion on Varcron?
    To my knowledge, he is lynched every time a train forms on him because something about his reaction makes him always look scummy xD
    @OzyWho
    On D2, Varcron was about to get lynched with 3 votes (Blinkskater, Mike, and PQRnHack). No solid lead, but I pushed for town to get some votes rather than allow for Mafia to exercise their [up to 3] votes in last moment. And what I was afraid of sort-of happened (perhaps): with 1 min to go in the day, bakermir added a 3rd vote to NumberTwo to force a 50/50 tiebreaker, in which NumberTwo got lynched and flipped Holiday Patron. Varcron has not been very vocal or produced constructive feedback in my view, which is why I "randomed" him D2.

Refer to page 10. Posts 459 463 464 470 475

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

pretty sure superjack isn't town here asking about doctor claims
    -vote SuperJack
    Yeah, that's a strange segway into Doctors when we're talking about "saving" from lynch, not protecting at night.

"baker did save Varcron, that was an actual action from the game, he was even self aware enough to say "i'm not saving varcron" lol"

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

I still think it's SJ + maybe Renegade
    I reaaaaally don't trust Renegade he's AFKing and he reacted to my fakeclaim literally the same way he did in the game where I fakeclaimed neutral evil (yes that did happen)
    probably one of the other inactives, I don't think its helz helz is too active to kill an active player in this shitfest of a game

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Can you please elaborate further on what your fake was intended to achieve? Your action may have forced real Caroler to out themselves (e.g. Baker's CC), which is probably not good for Town.
    I wanted the people in my list to shit their pants and act scummy because they were outed scum :d

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

I still think it's SJ + maybe Renegade
    I reaaaaally don't trust Renegade he's AFKing and he reacted to my fakeclaim literally the same way he did in the game where I fakeclaimed neutral evil (yes that did happen)

probably one of the other inactives, I don't think its helz helz is too active to kill an active player in this shitfest of a game
    Aaaaaand what was my role that game?

Aaaaaand being consistent how does that make me scum?

Aaaaaand I'd vote out SJ if that is the consensus.