★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

last time this setup was played @blinkskater was Actress and he skillfully made everyone LOSE. He was staying alive as a contingency and acting extremely aggressive in the thread so if he ever got lynched it would throw town into disarray, BUT he was never pushed my mafia, they protected him. it's bad play to kill off your actress - and before anyone says I'm helping the mafia, I'm 100% convinced the Mafia has figured this out as well if they're not idiots, and if they are, they most likely skipped my post judging by how active this game is

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Helz You can look at PNQ face value like 1st or 2nd forum mafia game and tell me this dude isn't town?
    Just skimmed through his ISO and he does look town. This would be his most AI post:
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    My choice of Varcron is based on not a whole lot of contribution, he even said
    "I have made 13 (including this one) posts this game, most of which early D1 since we decided to skip. If your scumread is because "something feels off" then you really need to re-evaluate"
    --> indeed, how can we scumread if there's not much to read there?
    I can see Maf being relaxed and mainly asking silly questions (as he did D1), not a whole lot of substance.

Not a fan of this statement either
    "IDK what Ren is currently, null read, but i'm your bog standard townie."

I feel OK with a rather random lynch, 5/12 odds from where I sit, plus I feel like I can rule out some townies, which brings it closer to 50/50. Stir it up, create some votes, that will give us more clues later in the game based on what happens here. E.g., if he flips scum, we'll know who tried to deflect. If flips town, I will be sad, but should still be able to work through the voting patterns for those of us still alive this weekend when we might have more time to analyze (I am doing this while working FT).

ANd lastly, this late in the day, it's time to pick someone whom town might actually get enough votes on (instead of allowing Mafia to run it with up to 3 votes of their own).
    He looks town. Given his experience a Mafia flip on Varcon would reasonably clear him from being Mafia. Given they had no day chat there is no potential for Coaching/puppet show for this post to be a buss. I would also doubt given his experience a scum PQrnHack using enough WIFOM for his FOS here.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    last time this setup was played @blinkskater was Actress and he skillfully made everyone LOSE. He was staying alive as a contingency and acting extremely aggressive in the thread so if he ever got lynched it would throw town into disarray, BUT he was never pushed my mafia, they protected him. it's bad play to kill off your actress - and before anyone says I'm helping the mafia, I'm 100% convinced the Mafia has figured this out as well if they're not idiots, and if they are, they most likely skipped my post judging by how active this game is
    Given the game state I really don't think actress matters. We are probably playing this one without night peeks until the end.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

On Blink

His town read on PQrnHack has a consistent thought process and he shows a pleasant amount of townie paranoia. I particularly liked his #297 "I also despise the fact that mike calls me a top town read, for doing absolutely nothing." pushing back against Mike handing him easy town credit. He is actively clearing players and his voiced confidence always feels in line with his reasoning.

I am more comfortable with his slot after reading through

Spoiler : Not game related :
    son of a mother fucker i just died in d2 hardcore, lvl 74 sorc in hell FUCK
    Not game related but 2 weeks back I lost a maxed monk on Diablo 3.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Yes. When invests look at it. I am playing with the assumption that we will never get useful invest feedback.
    Yes, but actress shows up as town on flip, if they get lynched, AFAIK. So it would affect us even in the absence of investigative peeks

14. ISO #614

Just to be a little more clear on Mike/Blink

Right now theres 11 players. Thats 3 Mafia, 2 neutral, 6 Town. Every single day the Mafia kills a town we will have to lynch a non-town or loose the Majority. That means we either lynch perfectly and dont get screwed by a lover or heartbreaker for the rest of the game or we trust a neutral.

Many people have voiced a town read on Blink and I town lean him. For setup balance I also feel that mikes guardian target should be a town.

So as a town we should treat Mike as if he were town. Doing so raises our numbers to 6/3/1. Lover can be useful to the town either way. If they are on a town player they will play for the town while if they are on a scum player their death kills a scum. In this situation assuming we take in Mike it puts the town in a better position for surviving and could give us that 1 more vote which will be critical if a heartbreaker kill snags a townie.

I always hate trusting a Neutral but given that Mike has already been playing town sided this game I would advocate for town players to focus down their read on Blink and if they accept him as town also accept Mike as town. We really need him.

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yes, but actress shows up as town on flip, if they get lynched, AFAIK. So it would affect us even in the absence of investigative peeks
    Solid point. I had not considered that.

It would be a wonderful world if our NumberTwo lynch was actually on Mafia..

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Also do not use my real life issues as a possible reason to claim I'm town.
    What goes on in my real life should not be used as data too calculate my alignment.

I will state that I have been deeply researching a financial situation I'm in that has put me in a very unlucky situation. Which has meant less time for here.

But do not go easy on me because of it.

I will be in for hopefully the last few hours. We need to figure out who would of wanted to kill Number 2, and compare it to MM and see if there are any similarities. I believe I pulled up 4 names for MM. Auwt still is my primary concern.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Is there a reason for your increase in content and activity today?
    Yes

I was planning on just using mechanical analysis and messing with some fancy stuff for this game but the game has not taken off like I needed it to. Kinda figured that either I be selfish and stick to my plan so I can force myself to improve as a player or I just revert to my analysis crutches and start doing my normal thing. With the game state as it is there is potential for today to drastically change the towns chances of winning.

Also I see the potential town leaders as You and Mike and I don't trust either of you enough to just chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Have there been any prays today?
    Nobody has claimed any sort of feedback.

22. ISO #622

Because our main investigative role is forever roleblocked from a D1 claim? >.>
    Well not 100% I received noght feed back. A Caroler sang a song to me last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #623

For game balance and the fact no carols have been claimed its unlikely we have both a list maker and a caroler. This means the other TPR is an Ornamentalist. From your 'claim' as well as your statements yesterday and the fact you are alive you are role blocked. If you actually have feedback to provide or want to clarify RB feel free but I am confident I correct in my assumptions.
    I was carroled to last night.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    When Did Mike Claim Angel Did I Miss Something?
    Nope I never claimed that role.

25. ISO #625

What If I Told You Angel Revealed Day 1?
    We get it you are the angel

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Well that either means my PoE is bad or you are lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If your target is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    Q: How exactly is a carol created?
    A: 1. Randomly pick one of eligible 'non-town players' (Mafia + Angel/Lover) then pick two random players from everyone who was alive the night of the carol. A player's name can still appear in a carol if they're dead, as long as they were killed that same night the carol was created. A player's name cannot appear twice.
    Nevermind. I thought it had to be exactly 2 town 1 scum in a carol

28. ISO #628

Solid point. I had not considered that.

It would be a wonderful world if our NumberTwo lynch was actually on Mafia..
    I highly doubt #2 was actress, there were no theatrics leading up to it and he contributed very little. To think he is actress would be a super stretch.

Kira as already hard claimed guardian angel which helz seems to convieniently ignore. If there is an actress in this game I would lean heavily towards helz or bakermir. Helz because his play kind of goes into the lines of what Oberon has said about my previous actress game last time this setup was ran. Bakeermir because of his "blame me sure" if he got his Oberon lynch to go through and Oberon were to flip town.

The fact that helz is also bringing light into the situation that "Mike" is my guardian Angel after Yagami has hard claimed it. Painting very clearly who you think the angels target is IMO is a scummy agenda.

Did I mention he's also conveniently ignoring my call for a mass claim?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

29. ISO #629

Do you still stand by your soft claim first post?
    No he is now claiming angel lol

30. ISO #630

I highly doubt #2 was actress, there were no theatrics leading up to it and he contributed very little. To think he is actress would be a super stretch.

Kira as already hard claimed guardian angel which helz seems to convieniently ignore. If there is an actress in this game I would lean heavily towards helz or bakermir. Helz because his play kind of goes into the lines of what Oberon has said about my previous actress game last time this setup was ran. Bakeermir because of his "blame me sure" if he got his Oberon lynch to go through and Oberon were to flip town.

The fact that helz is also bringing light into the situation that "Mike" is my guardian Angel after Yagami has hard claimed it. Painting very clearly who you think the angels target is IMO is a scummy agenda.

Did I mention he's also conveniently ignoring my call for a mass claim?
    Well your idea for a mass claim with a living protective is dumb if I forgot to say it earlier. I would advocate against players claiming because even if you are a citizen your limiting the pool the Mafia will shoot out of.

Also, I am not touching on my thoughts of Kira's angel claim until Mike responds a good bit.

31. ISO #631

Well Now Everyone Knows Thanks A Lot..
    Roflol everyoen already knew

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

People can read It's kind of obvious, scum will come for us now for the DBL kill tbh.
    Does not work like that if he dies you don’t blink no double kill.

34. ISO #634

Well your idea for a mass claim with a living protective is dumb if I forgot to say it earlier. I would advocate against players claiming because even if you are a citizen your limiting the pool the Mafia will shoot out of.

Also, I am not touching on my thoughts of Kira's angel claim until Mike responds a good bit.
    Bruh like our "protective" is even doing anything with his night actions town is dieing and the scum team is easily navigating around the protective. He could also be dead already (AUWT) what you are suggesting is moot.

Claiming is what we need here it forces scum to act, and that's what we currently need at the moment IMO.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Well that either means my PoE is bad or you are lying.
    Let’s put it this way I will put my hand on the Bible that is 100% true. And if you know me I would never lie about that no matter alignment or game.

38. ISO #638

Bruh like our "protective" is even doing anything with his night actions town is dieing and the scum team is easily navigating around the protective. He could also be dead already (AUWT) what you are suggesting is moot.

Claiming is what we need here it forces scum to act, and that's what we currently need at the moment IMO.
    You said it yourself @Helz you didn't expect anything out of our "investigatives" so what is the point of having a doctor around who scum can easily navigate around?
    Well for one thing claiming will do absolutely nothing to help us game solve because scum can lie and we can not verify. The only half ass confirmable thing would be a caroler claiming to have visited Mike (and its every bit as likely for the NK on Auwt to have been a TPR revealed to a Mafia Mike who's team mate will then reveal as the caroler to push 2 mafia out of the lynch pool. I would honestly find this more likely given 2 days of no Carol feedback)

Secondly the fact a doc has not succeeded yet means nothing. Unless Auwt was the Doc there is still a chance of him blocking a night kill which would be absolutely critical given the gamestate. 1 vote is a really big deal the way things are right now.

Third we have at least 1 if not 2 TPR alive who can invest. If they have info and choose not to reveal it that is their decision.

Your mass claim idea is terrible in my opinion and will just give the mafia a roadmap for their kills while providing nothing of value for the town to use to help guide a more successful lynch.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Well for one thing claiming will do absolutely nothing to help us game solve because scum can lie and we can not verify. The only half ass confirmable thing would be a caroler claiming to have visited Mike (and its every bit as likely for the NK on Auwt to have been a TPR revealed to a Mafia Mike who's team mate will then reveal as the caroler to push 2 mafia out of the lynch pool. I would honestly find this more likely given 2 days of no Carol feedback)

Secondly the fact a doc has not succeeded yet means nothing. Unless Auwt was the Doc there is still a chance of him blocking a night kill which would be absolutely critical given the gamestate. 1 vote is a really big deal the way things are right now.

Third we have at least 1 if not 2 TPR alive who can invest. If they have info and choose not to reveal it that is their decision.

Your mass claim idea is terrible in my opinion and will just give the mafia a roadmap for their kills while providing nothing of value for the town to use to help guide a more successful lynch.
    die scum

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Let’s put it this way I will put my hand on the Bible that is 100% true. And if you know me I would never lie about that no matter alignment or game.
    My issue is that I do not think you are town.

Even if you wouldn't put your hand on the bible and say something untrue that doesn't mean you wouldn't say you would. I also consider the fact that Mafia is not a game that can be played without lying. I really dont feel comfortable going more into the hand on the bible aspects given how quickly that could go sideways.

43. ISO #643

I can honestly see Mike being actress now also after the caroler claim because that's EXACTLY what I claimed : P
    Blink I get you Sus of me for town reading you you need to push past that and see I am town here. I do have good reads on you you know this. Dude I don’t ever just give you free town reads I try and pocket you again you know this. The carol feedback I received last night is true. I can only assume the carrol feedback N1 went to MM. but I can confirm we have a that role in game. Also I am not the angel and never trying to claim that. Awut kept tagging me as neutral. Now helz is doing the same. Not scummy just wrong. I am holiday patron simple VT I do not want town to be misinformed. So one or more of the 3 in that list is mafia.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

pretty much where I am at

fuck all the people claiming patron. blink and yagami already claimed the same roles d1 and d2 why do they just echo it on d3 and try to get roles out this was quite scummy coming from them

49. ISO #649

Repeating

I received noght feed back. A Caroler sang a song to me last night. It mentioned Superjack, Varcron and Renegade. At least one of which is not town.

One or more is 100% Mafia.

Town do not let mafia save there team here with WIFOM or misinformation. This is 100% facts.

50. ISO #650