★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Would you like to argue that Light_Yag fake claimed D1? Or that Bakermir's 268 was the end of a long puppet show feigning ignorance of the mafia potential roles?

I would also mention that you would have to argue Obe/Varcon teamed for the FoS on the NumberTwo train to be tenable. Otherwise why not just shift it on Obe for the Renegade/Bakermir/3rd FoS?
    Thats The One Eventuality You Over Looked.

2. ISO #502

This feels scummy to me.

If you were so against the lynch why just the passive 'I don't think #2 is mafia' followed up by some 'I told you so'?

The fact that Mike the Guardian Angel has you as his win condition does make me town lean you slightly but that only carry's for my balance boner.
    When Did Mike Claim Angel Did I Miss Something?

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    My choice of Varcron is based on not a whole lot of contribution, he even said
    "I have made 13 (including this one) posts this game, most of which early D1 since we decided to skip. If your scumread is because "something feels off" then you really need to re-evaluate"
    --> indeed, how can we scumread if there's not much to read there?
    I can see Maf being relaxed and mainly asking silly questions (as he did D1), not a whole lot of substance.

Not a fan of this statement either
    "IDK what Ren is currently, null read, but i'm your bog standard townie."

I feel OK with a rather random lynch, 5/12 odds from where I sit, plus I feel like I can rule out some townies, which brings it closer to 50/50. Stir it up, create some votes, that will give us more clues later in the game based on what happens here. E.g., if he flips scum, we'll know who tried to deflect. If flips town, I will be sad, but should still be able to work through the voting patterns for those of us still alive this weekend when we might have more time to analyze (I am doing this while working FT).

ANd lastly, this late in the day, it's time to pick someone whom town might actually get enough votes on (instead of allowing Mafia to run it with up to 3 votes of their own).
    A random lynch is never good D1, especially when you just picked between two townies.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami
    Im Aware Of That They Also Have A Confirmed Consort. So Odds Of Me Finding Anything At This Point Are Almost Zero. Why Kill Me When They Can Just Role Block Me Till End Of Game
    There's a valid strategy in the mod to fake claim PR to attract consort attention but actually be citizen (patron). Personally if he is patron I think that is a smart play to bait mafia if that is the case. If it isn't the case, very, VERY dumb play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    ohhh interesting
    -vote Varcron
    This looks like PQR has info we dont.
    Yeah, he has info we don't because he is either scum or received a carol with names on it and is guessing. Scum has who is and is not town. By pressuring me he forced a two way lynch between Numbertwo (Rolled as patron) and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz
    Varcron (3 [L-4]):
    PQRnHack, blinkskater, Mike
    I want to have a closer look at everyone in this batch of people.

Helzs you are a condundrum. I do not know what to think about you. one second you are so town next you are scummy. I agree with the push on number 2 That is protown. But that last line makes me feel you are creating wifom for future lynches.

The delima I am having is that can be made from Town helz or mafia helz. Hard to decide which it is. This is why you are not in my town core anymore.

1 are you mafia?
    2 are you town trying to be a little scummy so you are not night killed?

This is the delima I am trying to figure out on you. I do not want you lynched today.

People I would be ok with lynching today are Renegade, Number 2, maybe Oberon? I am not wanting to lynch varcron anymore. not pushing on Frostbyte do to knowing is MIA in RL.

Everyone else I would not want a lynch on.

People are scumreading me because they are saying my reads are odd. Remember when I am mafia I make alot more since. since I have all the info. I am uninformed so I am trying to get reads from anything I can.

auwt, superjack, blink, Helz, Baker, Light, Varcron all I have not seen and agenda being pushed.
    Correction I have not seen them push any agenda making me town lean them
    Pretty quick correction for a phrase that appears very, VERY scummy. Especially considering two of the three people on the Varcron train along with if I am not mistaken one other person are implied to be pushing an agenda. I think this was a slip that should be investigated further.

I am town but off chance I was not town I would be Neutral meaning town aligned.
    Very interesting that you gave the "off chance" of being non town

If I were to bet, I'd likely bet Mike is either neutral or scum based off of the above three quotes.

I like this answer. This is so bloody town.
    Yeah yeah keep buddying/pocketting away, I've been waiting for this since I read up last night. My vote will remain on Mike until further notice.

-vote Mike

4. ISO #504

This feels scummy to me.

If you were so against the lynch why just the passive 'I don't think #2 is mafia' followed up by some 'I told you so'?

The fact that Mike the Guardian Angel has you as his win condition does make me town lean you slightly but that only carry's for my balance boner.
    To be fair, he stuck to his vote on Varcron, which was the leading lynch vote at the time. I see nothing scummy here.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    When Did Mike Claim Angel Did I Miss Something?
    He never claimed. I just actually read the game last night and pegged him.

I would push on blink but we need Mike to work with the town so I am not willing to lynch either Mike or Blink today (along with Baker and Light).

7. ISO #507

I would push on blink but we need Mike to work with the town so I am not willing to lynch either Mike or Blink today (along with Baker and Light).
    What If I Told You That Mike Isnt Angel And I Know Know Who Is And Who He Is Saposta Protect?

8. ISO #508

My choice of Varcron is based on not a whole lot of contribution, he even said
    "I have made 13 (including this one) posts this game, most of which early D1 since we decided to skip. If your scumread is because "something feels off" then you really need to re-evaluate"
    --> indeed, how can we scumread if there's not much to read there?
    I can see Maf being relaxed and mainly asking silly questions (as he did D1), not a whole lot of substance.

Not a fan of this statement either
    "IDK what Ren is currently, null read, but i'm your bog standard townie."

I feel OK with a rather random lynch, 5/12 odds from where I sit, plus I feel like I can rule out some townies, which brings it closer to 50/50. Stir it up, create some votes, that will give us more clues later in the game based on what happens here. E.g., if he flips scum, we'll know who tried to deflect. If flips town, I will be sad, but should still be able to work through the voting patterns for those of us still alive this weekend when we might have more time to analyze (I am doing this while working FT).

ANd lastly, this late in the day, it's time to pick someone whom town might actually get enough votes on (instead of allowing Mafia to run it with up to 3 votes of their own).
    You now have two largeish responses to go off of along with my usual banter, I'm surprised the first one wasn't enough for you to get a clear read off of.

I was relaxed BD1 (Beginning of D1) as that is what I typically am, later in the day you received a fairly large post with responses to stuff I found intriguing. If you read my posts from near ED1 you would have seen the information you were demanded, along with my previous post.

9. ISO #509

The fact that you said out loud that you think Mike is a PR role tells me one of two things

1. You want our PR's to die

2. You're his buddy in crime.

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    A random lynch is never good D1, especially when you just picked between two townies.

There's a valid strategy in the mod to fake claim PR to attract consort attention but actually be citizen (patron). Personally if he is patron I think that is a smart play to bait mafia if that is the case. If it isn't the case, very, VERY dumb play.

Yeah, he has info we don't because he is either scum or received a carol with names on it and is guessing. Scum has who is and is not town. By pressuring me he forced a two way lynch between Numbertwo (Rolled as patron) and me.

I want to have a closer look at everyone in this batch of people.

Pretty quick correction for a phrase that appears very, VERY scummy. Especially considering two of the three people on the Varcron train along with if I am not mistaken one other person are implied to be pushing an agenda. I think this was a slip that should be investigated further.

Very interesting that you gave the "off chance" of being non town

If I were to bet, I'd likely bet Mike is either neutral or scum based off of the above three quotes.

Yeah yeah keep buddying/pocketting away, I've been waiting for this since I read up last night. My vote will remain on Mike until further notice.

-vote Mike
    U Know Man Ive Played The Mod And Know All The Tricks.. And Many Of Them Transfer Over To Forum Mafia.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Perhaps, Mike is a Neut who wants the town to not gang up on him, if town might be otherwise considering him for a Maf. I don't see Mike as one who would make a slip. TBH i had multiple tabs open trying to read everyone's posts, it's a lot to process. Misreads and errors happen, unless you all have bigger IQ than I

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Perhaps, Mike is a Neut who wants the town to not gang up on him, if town might be otherwise considering him for a Maf. I don't see Mike as one who would make a slip. TBH i had multiple tabs open trying to read everyone's posts, it's a lot to process. Misreads and errors happen, unless you all have bigger IQ than I
    If he's a neut he isn't really doing the usual "Stay out of the spotlight" I'd expect especially if he were the Holiday Angel.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You now have two largeish responses to go off of along with my usual banter, I'm surprised the first one wasn't enough for you to get a clear read off of.

I was relaxed BD1 (Beginning of D1) as that is what I typically am, later in the day you received a fairly large post with responses to stuff I found intriguing. If you read my posts from near ED1 you would have seen the information you were demanded, along with my previous post.
    Understand your defense. But defenses are made by Town, Neuts, and Mafia. Doesn't mean much to me.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Still hoping someone can tell me what 268 and FoS mean. Those are not in the FM Guide acronym list.
    FoS = Finger of Suspicion. Its accusing someone

268 was referring to post #268
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    oh damn I mixed it up. so we got consort/janitor 100% and 50% 50% between heartbreaker and actress.

ignore everything I said damn

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will also vote yagami so @ me if you want my vote there, helz or varcron in the next 48 hours other then that i have nothing for you
    @blinkskater
    This feels scummy to me.

Does this guy really just plan on a faceless vote park and vanish then put the burden to contribute on everyone else to @ him for the day...?

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

@blinkskater

Does this guy really just plan on a faceless vote park and vanish then put the burden to contribute on everyone else to @ him for the day...?
    Why are you wasting my time with useless @'s i made it pretty clear on what to @ me for which you accurately explained in the bottom part of this post.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

People don't care what other people have to say about other players. They will vote where they want to regardless of what input i have or anyone else has, unless they are red aligned. So i'm voting where I think red is and if people agree they'll vote with me . If not i gave them two other options for where i'll vote.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Why are you wasting my time with useless @'s i made it pretty clear on what to @ me for which you accurately explained in the bottom part of this post.
    @blinkskater
    Because you signed up for a game and should play it without some convoluted requirement for someone else to prod you to play. I have honestly never seen someone do this before and consider it kind of BM regardless of your alignment.

37. ISO #537

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    SJ is potential partner of Oberon
    I will have to take a look at that. This was what I sketched up on him last night:

Mixed feelings on him. He lacks his normal town game of hardline pushing everywhere and generating content and his D1 play was wayyy out of his norm. His readwall in #340 voiced a lot of original content but was largely a summary of what people did. I do agree with the conclusions he drew but they are few. He might be town with some motivation issues or IRL obligations going on but I see potential for IIOA scum.

38. ISO #538

@blinkskater
    Because you signed up for a game and should play it without some convoluted requirement for someone else to prod you to play. I have honestly never seen someone do this before and consider it kind of BM regardless of your alignment.
    You @'d me just to at me and spoke about me as "this guy" then get all huffy when i say don't @ me with useless @'s?

39. ISO #539

You @'d me just to at me and spoke about me as "this guy" then get all huffy when i say don't @ me with useless @'s?
    I am sorry if I offended you but I was more speaking to the other players in the game than you with that comment.

To take a step back-
    I am unwilling to vote you because I believe you are Mike's win con and I want him helping town, I also have a balance boner for the Angels prot to be a town player.
    I am unwilling to vote Mike because I believe he is the Angel and his wincon works well with ours.
    I am unwilling to vote Bakermir because I see him as slip town
    I am unwilling to vote Light because I see him as town/potential TPR

Those are positions I have and reasoning on why I have them. Can you explain the reasoning for your positions more clearly please?

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Well i'm a big fan of doggy and reverse cowgirl. Those feel really good and are loads of fun.
    That actually made me laugh.
    I don't know why you're picking on me helz i'm just trying something new this game.
    I think I misunderstood what you said. I read it as you would vote on 1 of 3 slots and thats all your going to do today. Reading it again I feel like that was just me reading poorly.

A part of it is in my mind depending on how my upcoming interactions with Mike go I am walking into the day with the intention of giving you a pass without town reading you and that doesn't sit well with me. I also wanted to do something new this game but figured the way D1 and D2 went I wouldn't be able to and I guilt tripped myself into going back to my analysis crutches.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So what is going on with FB and Oberon slots?
    FB is basically an empty slot. If they get a win as either team right now I dont think they should be considered as having played the game.

Oberon feels scummy to me although I didn't read into him closely like I did Mike. If we coulda gotten a mulligan on yesterdays lynch I would still favor Obe over Varcon although it would be useful to know if yesterdays trains were TvT or TvS

45. ISO #545

I'd like to point out that Varcron replies to my "filler posts" but doesn't bother comment on my statements like #483 or 487
    There's nothing to respond to in #483 or #487

You literally re-iterated your arguement in #483 which I already responded to, and in #487 you are accusing three different people of being scum with me, which by itself isn't right either.

46. ISO #546

@Helz yeah man just chill out take a few shots, smoke a J it's 1.5 hours into the day. Before you apply red paint on me and try to portray me as a red team member, at least wait for possible claims.

I'll start it I'm a holiday patron.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

If oberon was scum he wouldn't be afk imo. He'd feel way to bad for his team and force himself to contribute. That's the beauty of knowing someone so well out of game for 2-3 years and talking tons and tons of Mafia theory with them. Knowing what type of person someone is really helps when reading them.

49. ISO #549

@Helz yeah man just chill out take a few shots, smoke a J it's 1.5 hours into the day. Before you apply red paint on me and try to portray me as a red team member, at least wait for possible claims.

I'll start it I'm a holiday patron.
    Oh yeah, What I was pushing you on was not even AI. I just thought you basically were not going to play D3 except for when people pinged you which made me all butthurt : P

Its my bad man. I enjoy playing with you.

50. ISO #550

Oh yeah, What I was pushing you on was not even AI. I just thought you basically were not going to play D3 except for when people pinged you which made me all butthurt : P

Its my bad man. I enjoy playing with you.
    I'm still convinced you just took it as an opportunity to scum paint me. But likewise on playing.