S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Thanks a lot. Really appreciate that guys.

I will wait on the other responses for a bit then I'll publish my suspicions, and whether these responses help support them or not.
    Well, to be more exact, my SoD2 guess for a wolf team, and if I'm wrong on one of them who could be a suitable replacement.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Honestly Feels Pretty Null. TBH. Nothing Really Stands Out In Either Direction Other Then Voting Awut Low Effort Posting. Much Like Some Of The Newer Players. But Nothing Really Stands Out As Directly Informed Nor Uninformed.
    Can U Help Me Get A Better Understanding Were U Are Going With This? And General Thoughts.

Also, SoD2?
    SoD2 = Start of Day 2; in other words the early time after day 2 started.

As for where I'm going with this, I'm asking so that I can either:

1. Determine or re-evaluate partner compatibility

2. Determine if my current read on them is correct or not.

For #2, there are people who I strongly believe to be towny or have town mindsets and I want to make sure I'm not doing something that is absurb in my conclusions.

After all, I can miss things.

As a side note, I think You + TCP giving similar answers within 1 minute of each other about Bakermir proves both of you guys are more likely to be town together. Kinda lucky that happened but I'm glad it did.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

I suppose I'll give a vague list as to who my possible wolf-pool currently could include:

Auwt
    bakermir
    kelli
    happymeal
    stargunner
    magoroth

One or more of these people are actually not be in the pool of suspects or "possible wolf".

Everyone else I've felt had good reasons to be possibly town at the moment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #658

Interesting Indeed.. Do You Mean Uninformed Together Or Informed. Because This Game Is Screwy.
    Oh jeeze I meant

For #2, there are people who I strongly believe to be villagery or have villager mindsets and I want to make sure I'm not doing something that is absurd in my conclusions.
    Uninformed.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Hey @Kelli

What's your read or thoughts on bakermir?

Would like to hear them.
    Again I don't have anything concrete, like light had said before I think when I was reading his name didn't jump out to me as someone to remember, so I don't think there have been any notable interactions to lean him one way or the other.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    Hey @Kelli

What's your read or thoughts on bakermir?

Would like to hear them.
    Again I don't have anything concrete, like light had said before I think when I was reading his name didn't jump out to me as someone to remember, so I don't think there have been any notable interactions to lean him one way or the other.
    I'm not sure how I feel about you reading beyond a post that mentioned you to find out Light's stance on bakermir, but thank you very much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

I'm not sure how I feel about you reading beyond a post that mentioned you to find out Light's stance on bakermir, but thank you very much.
    Actually, I take that back.

It looks good in some ways and I'll elaborate later. If I forget to elaborate on this later when I talk about my suspects someone should @ me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #665

I mean I read yours but continued reading the rest of the forum before posting incase they had posted some more content for me to get reads off of.

16. ISO #666

Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Kelli
    Auwt (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Kelli (1 [L-6]):
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir (1 [L-6]):
    Auwt

These were the only 4 people in the game not voting a town at EoD yesterday. I think this is AI and I think it gives them a bit of town credibility.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

17. ISO #667

TCP has had a lot of interactions this game and seems to be coming at things from a town perspective, additionally since MM is confirmed town and DM being confirmed town either means that TCP just has way better reads than other players or he has TMI. I’m going to lean him slightly scummy but it could just be me reading his experience as scummy.
    @TCP How much FM have you played? Sorry if you answered this yesterday, I know there was a bit of discussion around your experience but Kelli brings up a good point.

Final read and then I’ll move on would be Martin. I’m unsure if this is aligned with his scum play or town play but he’s been pinging a lot of people out and asking them the state of the game and trying to generate content. Generally in vm this is towny however I don’t know if it’s the same in FM.
    It's towny here, too, but a little less so. The form of FM is slower so it's easier for people to craft the content and tone the player gives off.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I voted for Dark Magician because I wanted MM to live. I stated that I thought MM was village (because of mind meld) and even got off my thunderdome to try and protect him. That is crystal clear.
    Did you think DM was scum? I thought he was scummy but I didn't have him as a strong read either way. Seemed null to me. I ended up voting him to keep MM alive, same as you.

In my mind, this makes you more towny.

That MM train was fucking goooooooofy.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @TCP How much FM have you played? Sorry if you answered this yesterday, I know there was a bit of discussion around your experience but Kelli brings up a good point.

It's towny here, too, but a little less so. The form of FM is slower so it's easier for people to craft the content and tone the player gives off.
    I have played video mafia for a bit more than a year. This is the first time I have played forum

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    I have played video mafia for a bit more than a year. This is the first time I have played forum
    No shit? I'm impressed.

You answered this quickly, which illustrates the fact that you're not self conscious about being viewed as scum.

22. ISO #672

Not Gonna Lie This Feels Scummy To Me.

Did You Re-Read The Thread? Did You Form A New Conclusion.

Also You Know What..

-vote Kelli

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Also, @Grayswagdir What Do You Have To Say About The Current State Of Affairs?

The Previous Character Seemed Slightly Informed To Me Because The Managed To Get My Vote Back On MM And Elevate Pressure From @S-FM Magoroth Near End Of Day.

They Also Claimed A Role They Couldnt Know They Were.
    They* Managed ^

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Kelli
    Auwt (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Kelli (1 [L-6]):
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir (1 [L-6]):
    Auwt

These were the only 4 people in the game not voting a town at EoD yesterday. I think this is AI and I think it gives them a bit of town credibility.
    Yeah, I must say at least 2 out of 3 wolves were in DM/MM wagons. If Auwt is v then it can be 3 wolves in DM/MM wagons. This is where I am at also.

27. ISO #677

I suppose I'll give a vague list as to who my possible wolf-pool currently could include:

Auwt
    bakermir
    kelli
    happymeal
    stargunner
    magoroth

One or more of these people are actually not be in the pool of suspects or "possible wolf".

Everyone else I've felt had good reasons to be possibly town at the moment.
    Martin, how did you end up with this list? What are the possible pairings here?

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @bakermir

Could you also give your input about Magoroth?
    I already gave that on D1
    Well here's your D1 input about Magoroth (in chronological order):

Informed Minority.

S-FM Magoroth - Reason Should Be Obvious.
    I don't think I can agree with your S-FM Mag and Happymeal calls I think you are being a bit harsh here but I agree with your Kelli and MM reads to some degree. They did things that could lean them scum but no need to call people "Informed Minority" like how sure are you at this stage?? people have their styles I think this game is gonna be a good one
    I think I am gonna take Light and Mag never being partners here. It is either v/v or v/w but never w/w.
    There's one more mention of Magoroth, but that's unrelated to the Magoroth in this game.

Your read of him is effectively "I don't think X's wolf-read on Magoroth is agreeable / its too harsh", and that was in response to a wolf-read on magoroth saying the reasons for the wolf-read should be obvious.

That's incredibly vague and without any content or insight about them what-so-ever. You don't even dig into what "obvious reasons" that Light has, or seem to state any specific reason why you think Mag could be villager.

And that bothers me a bit. It feels...off and possibly a read given by having TMI on Light or Magoroth.

The last time Light said anything about the reasons for his wolf-read on Mag before that was 60 posts into the game:

Oh Really Thats Where You Would Be Most Incorrect. I Believe Lynching Your Insufferable Ass. Would Be The Best Course Of Action.
    Further More @S-FM Magoroth You Have Yet To Make A Single Good Post.
    And if you read further into the early game, Light never really specifies the exact reasons why he wolf-reads Magoroth other than Mag being an "Ass" and having "yet to make a single good post" early on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

Hate to miss EoD's but I had to be away due to IRL but if I were there I would have probably voted Light or Mag. Today, I am going to hold on to what I know for the time being, wolves can anti-spew or maybe they have been already TODAY in case of a redcheck and if that is the case then we have a strong group of wolves.. or they have a really good leader.

32. ISO #682

Yeah, I must say at least 2 out of 3 wolves were in DM/MM wagons. If Auwt is v then it can be 3 wolves in DM/MM wagons. This is where I am at also.
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Happymeal, Grayswandir, Dark Magician
    Dark Magician (5 [L-2]):
    S-FM Magoroth, MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall, FrostByte, TCP

so martins wolf-pool currently consists of Happymeal from MM wagon, Mago from DM wagon and 4 off wagon LHF's

Disagree.

I think its possible maybe just one wolf from the top wagons (though currently I'm at the belief of two).

As for my wolf-pool, as people (myself included at EoD1) have said two of my villager-reads of the time were on Marshmallow Marshall (Light & Grayswandir). I still believe those to have good town potential.

Obviously, DM and MM both flipped villager.

I've also come to the conclusion on late D1 or early D2 that Frostbyte and TCP are reasonably villagery.

That leaves me with Happymeal (which I'm not sure about tbh) and Magoroth who, from the wagons, could be in my wolf-pool. If I had to expand that wolf-pool though, maaaybe throw Frostbyte there but that doesn't really make sense to me as I don't think Frostbyte + Happymeal could be wolf partners. At least not easily.

Since there must be 3 wolves, this tells me that the wolves either had only 1 wolf on there, and if there was two then there is 100% a Happymeal + Magoroth wolf-team unless I made a super critical misunderstanding somewhere.

Therefore, having people outside of the wagons as possible wolves is justified.

Also, they aren't LHF. If we eliminated "LHF" then Mag or Auwt wouldn't have been here with us today, I bet.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #683

Especially losing MM as 100% confirmed villager, they should have been protected at night. Wolves goal is to eliminate top villagers and maintain chaos with reads. Right now, they have a smaller pool of players to hit TPR's and it seems like we can only ML two more times before LyLo so I would rather not vote LHF's until LyLo but actually start flipping the people on top wagons and hopefully hit a wolf. So we can have more time to solve.

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Especially losing MM as 100% confirmed villager, they should have been protected at night. Wolves goal is to eliminate top villagers and maintain chaos with reads. Right now, they have a smaller pool of players to hit TPR's and it seems like we can only ML two more times before LyLo so I would rather not vote LHF's until LyLo but actually start flipping the people on top wagons and hopefully hit a wolf. So we can have more time to solve.
    Please explain why they're LHF.

And if they're villagery please provide an explanation other than blanket "LHF".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #687

This actually isn't true because they used their action on me n0 (apparently Mike forced him to for the juicy memes lmfao)

Setup says the only person who didn't know their role was DM

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Magoroth is straight up going to hand scum the win. DO YOU REALLY THINK DM AS SCUM WOULD GET INSTANTLY VOTED BY THREE PEOPLE AT EOD.
    Damn I have got a flashback of my first game ever here.
    Was a newbie game.
    Zedus was "almost" unvoted for the "almost" majority of D1 and suddenly got ejected by being voted up by a lot of people pre EOD1.
    In the other hand, we have Oberon, who I scumread, and did replace out.
    I N C R E D I B L E.
    I'm sorry Stealth but your slot is at the same time wolfy regarding what your predecessor did post, and maybe biaised as he replaced out.

DM being out of the table,

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth (pre-10 min) View Post
    -vote Dark Magician

I like MM over DM
    I can live with that, DM also seemed wolfier imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TCP (pre-20 min) View Post
    I don't really want to vote for either mag or Marshall here even though mechanically it is probably best to vote with Gray.
    -vote Dark Magician
    Same reasoning, except I don't agree with the last part of it.

I suggest to focus on Grayswagdir, Martin, FrostByte
    Though especially on Martin and FrostByte as they both were on this lovely not so lovely wagon that built in the last 20 min of D1.
    (pre-18 min for FrostByte and pre-1 min for Martin).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Also, @Grayswagdir What Do You Have To Say About The Current State Of Affairs?

The Previous Character Seemed Slightly Informed To Me Because The Managed To Get My Vote Back On MM And Elevate Pressure From @S-FM Magoroth Near End Of Day.

I've commented on the state of affairs already. I'm generally observing right now because I don't know where I should start. Martin seems like a good guy so I'm going to wait for his opinion and see where I agree/disagree.

At this moment I'm basically a mechanically confirmed good guy because I'm the blackmailer. It's a role that cannot be counter claimed because I can just blackmail anyone who counter claims it. It's a role that cannot be fake claimed because someone else can just blackmail me.

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Not Gonna Lie This Feels Scummy To Me.

Did You Re-Read The Thread? Did You Form A New Conclusion.

Also You Know What..

-vote Kelli
    I Re-Read a lot of the thread but it's difficult for me to focus on so many walls of text and associate them properly. The conclusion hasn't changed, I'm town but I'm down to be the yeet if you think that it will help solve the game because I still have no clue what's going on.

45. ISO #695

Hey @Happymeal

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on Magoroth?
    Yesterday's vote was between two now confirmed town (as in villagers; sorry I'm gonna just use town to denote villagers and scum to denote wolves as that's what I always use) propagated by a claimed PR. Unless MM is exactly either that role. Obviously this has almost nothing to do with Mag, but I think it's valuable to note that it was a town PR (at least he claimed it) who forced the vote off of mag (and others) and organized it onto a town member.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that myself, forstbyte, and TCP actively attempted to keep the vote off of two now confirmed town which indicates we're of the town alignment.

I think the vote yesterday makes me dislike both light and mag more. They seem to be individuals with strong convictions, but were strong-armed into voting people they didn't read as scum and both were town so it's pertinent information in the sense that they got an easy out and used it.

This makes it easier because my candidates for votes today are following (due to how EOD happened):

Martin (you)
    Mag
    Light
    Stargunner

Because bakermir has been siding with you I am willing to work with you to get out scum today and, if you do, I can actively town read you.

46. ISO #696

Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Kelli
    Auwt (1 [L-6]):
    bakermir
    Kelli (1 [L-6]):
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir (1 [L-6]):
    Auwt

I think this is a bad read and scum indicative btw. first off, you don't know if any of these people actually voted for a town or not and also that grayswandir is a town if you believe his claim (I do btw). Basically your Auwt did vote a town and yet you read this for town credibility. You can argue they didn't vote for either of the trains/wagons which is, to me, not a good thing because had they been in EOD we might have had a different vote. This is partially why I don't like frostbyte this game because of these sorts of reads.

I do give him points for EOD trying to keep votes off of the confirmed town tho.

Did you think DM was scum? I thought he was scummy but I didn't have him as a strong read either way. Seemed null to me. I ended up voting him to keep MM alive, same as you.

In my mind, this makes you more towny.

That MM train was fucking goooooooofy.
    I will say I read neither as scummy. I only voted one because a claimed PR wanted and I know the value of disallowing scum to control EOD votes so even if he was wrong at least we didn't have a chance for scum to take votes off of scum in the chance we were right.

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    when you gonna play Video mafia with us again bro? It's been a hot minute .

Can't describe the feeling but I feel bummed losing both MM and DM this early.
    I know you had IRL (based on next post), but I wish enough people were there to actively aid me in voting out someone else lul.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    Yesterday's vote was between two now confirmed town (as in villagers; sorry I'm gonna just use town to denote villagers and scum to denote wolves as that's what I always use) propagated by a claimed PR. Unless MM is exactly either that role. Obviously this has almost nothing to do with Mag, but I think it's valuable to note that it was a town PR (at least he claimed it) who forced the vote off of mag (and others) and organized it onto a town member.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that myself, forstbyte, and TCP actively attempted to keep the vote off of two now confirmed town which indicates we're of the town alignment.

I think the vote yesterday makes me dislike both light and mag more. They seem to be individuals with strong convictions, but were strong-armed into voting people they didn't read as scum and both were town so it's pertinent information in the sense that they got an easy out and used it.

This makes it easier because my candidates for votes today are following (due to how EOD happened):

Martin (you)
    Mag
    Light
    Stargunner

Because bakermir has been siding with you I am willing to work with you to get out scum today and, if you do, I can actively town read you.
    Okay, I think this looks good. Thank you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

So here was my original suspicion:

I had wondered about a Happymeal + Bakermir + Magoroth team

Overall, I think its unsubstantiated for now. Based on the answers to my questions (which, btw, thanks everyone)

1. TCP + Light seem to be like-minded based on the timing of their responses so I think that looks great

2. Stargunner hasn't really done anything ever since 2 hours in and its like his energy is gone, I was hoping they would do something since I didn't ask them a question

3. I really doubt Kelli is partnered with Bakermir, if one of them is wolf. She read ahead of my question and I would imagine she, if wolf, would've thought I was testing her for partner plausibiltiy. Yet she gave a bland, sort of null answer, and I think that's what wolves sometimes like to do for their partners when not being paid attention to.

My reasoning here might be somewhat confusing, but I think it shows that since she gave a basic null answer, she wasn't trying to be a wolf and hedge on a partner since she saw my posts after that mentioning my suspicions and wolf-pool.

4. Bakermir was rather underwhelming for me and I don't know what to make of it because I honestly didn't expect his answers to come from either alignment. His blanket "LHF" feels like a mistake at best or just wolfy at worst. His (seemingly) underdeveloped or vague reads gives me a Bakermir + Magoroth itch but if Happymeal is town then I'm willing to hear him out on it being otherwise.

5. Happy's overall post, and wealth of content in response to a simple question I asked, seems like a villagery response. I would've expected something quite different (or a smaller response that doesn't involve as much others) from Happy if they were wolf here. I think it looks quite good or redeeming. Only way I could hate it is if I strongly believed in a Happy + Bakermir team, which kinda feels like pointless WIFOM thought at the moment so I'm going to not entertain that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"