S-FM 317: Eternia [LADDER] - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 317: Eternia [LADDER]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't townread everyone, I just don't like the current trains. I said why. If you don't like it, then reevaluate, and if you still don't like it, then stick to them or even push to lynch me lol, but don't act like it's a tragedy to go against the consensus in a mandatory lynch day, because that's bullshit.
    You can *always* go against the consensus, even if your timing is absolute shit right now. But I'm not on you for going against consensus. You *literally* townread everyone except DM.

It'd be nice to have an explaination on "hand-waving" Frostbyte and I are supposedly guilty of. Especially since our plays seem rather different this game.

Strong townreads: Mike
    Medium townreads: Helz
    Medium-low townreads: Mattzed, Mesk
    Low townreads (aka soft townleans): Oberon, Frinckles
    Null: DM
    Scummy: Frostbyte
    Scum: @Varcron
    Since this post, all you've done is shift FB into the town pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

And very very soon, I'm going to 100 % not suspiciously vanish for the rest of the day because I can't stay lol, so if you have stuff to ask me, it's now or never. And my vote will be on DM.

If you REALLY are super zealous on getting a lynch between Frinckles and Frostbyte, I support a Frinckles lynch more than a Frostbyte one because I townread Frostbyte with medium force, while Frinckles is more of a mild/unsure townread.
    So I am not the only one who is reading FB as more townie than Freckles. @Helz @MattZed
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #604

Catching back up : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #605

I'd be down for a DM or Oberon lynch. I'd understand DM not knowing game started and then maybe having obligations today, but he has a history of nothing but lurking and other bullshit and I honestly don't see this changing for this game.

Oberon has been doing 180s and actively avoided my questioning regarding his last vote on me.

-unvote

If other people are townreading Frinckles then we probably shouldn't lynch. I'm still wary of his half assed reasoning for his votes on me and his illogical and unexplained readwall but that could easily be bias.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    You can *always* go against the consensus, even if your timing is absolute shit right now. But I'm not on you for going against consensus. You *literally* townread everyone except DM.

Since this post, all you've done is shift FB into the town pile.
    No. Updating.

LOCKTOWN: Mike (Yep, I'm actually ready to say that now)
    Medium townreads: Helz, Frostbyte
    Low townreads: Frinckles
    Null: N/A
    Slightly scummy: Oberon (that vote on Frostbyte had a shitty justification and is basically just bandwagoning for the sake of it)
    Scummy: DM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #607

DM lynch kinda feels like RNG though and those odds are not in our favor
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

"Why would I say that as scum?" is the DEFINITION of WIFOM.
    I mean, WIFOM isn't always beneficial, but I guess that also is WIFOM so you have a point... but it just doesn't make sense unless I want to pull a super gambit while I am relatively widely townread, which would be pretty dumb lol.
    And yes, that also is WIFOM, I got it xD
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'd be down for a DM or Oberon lynch. I'd understand DM not knowing game started and then maybe having obligations today, but he has a history of nothing but lurking and other bullshit and I honestly don't see this changing for this game.

Oberon has been doing 180s and actively avoided my questioning regarding his last vote on me.

-unvote

If other people are townreading Frinckles then we probably shouldn't lynch. I'm still wary of his half assed reasoning for his votes on me and his illogical and unexplained readwall but that could easily be bias.
    About DM, yes there may be a part of him being busy, but if he were busy AND wanted to help town at least a little bit, he wouldn't leave a naked vote as his only contribution.
    I didn't detect 180s from Oberon (feel free to point that out tomorrow, it'd be nice), but his vote on you indeed looks wrong.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

It's not bad RNG if we have a PoE

Quote Originally Posted by My reads
    LOCKTOWN: Mike (Yep, I'm actually ready to say that now)
    Medium townreads: Helz, Frostbyte
    Low townreads: Frinckles
    Null: N/A
    Slightly scummy: Oberon (that vote on Frostbyte had a shitty justification and is basically just bandwagoning for the sake of it)
    Scummy: DM
    Plus, bringing this kind of slot to MYLO is absolute doom in my experience (and if I'm not mistaken, this is a known principle).

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

And on these words, I really have to leave. Good luck.

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You don’t think so? You don’t think Scum freckles would?
    I mean. You could WIFOM it out or make a meta argument but a scum player pushing against what he sees as a totally viable lynch while he is the runner up is pretty out there Imo.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

What do you suggest?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #618

I'm not okay yeeting someone who doesn't get a chance to claim cit/TP1/TP2 before they die. There were times when I would have been okay with a DM or Oberon train. Unless they come back, that time is not now.
    Who would you suggest?

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

-vote FrostByte

My vote's been made for me. I scumread FrostByte, and everyone else that's online I townread.
    I think FB is a mistake.

21. ISO #621

I haven't even seen it, so to be fair, the idea comes from me even though I wasn't the first one to say it :P.
    (Or more accurately, it comes from Helz who very wisely suggested that we lynch in the inactive pool today, WHICH @MattZed HAD AGREED ON BY THE WAY.)
    Actually I very specifically said we should 'voice willingness' to lynch a low contribution.

The idea was that if that group became the lynch target by vocal players it would foster contribution. I had no real intention on following through with an actual lynch depending on how my reads went but I think that play worked rather well : P

22. ISO #622

I would reatjer lynch an unknown someone who has had a chance to speak but has chosen not to. Some one who tosses a vote with not even explaining why. Did nothing but troll. Sounds like DM is prob insane harpy or scum hiding. Maybe his can be town I don’t know but I don’t want to vote someone who I am town reading over a possible town.

23. ISO #623

Actually I very specifically said we should 'voice willingness' to lynch a low contribution.

The idea was that if that group became the lynch target by vocal players it would foster contribution. I had no real intention on following through with an actual lynch depending on how my reads went but I think that play worked rather well : P
    Who do you want to see lynched today since we have less than 2 hours left.

24. ISO #624

I think FB is a mistake.
    Well, I'm not doing DM or Oberon *today.* I honestly think FB is the most likely scum, and I've made that case.

I *could* be persuaded to yeet Frinckles, but I'm not seeing it now. *Maybe* Mesk, since she seem serious about her Cit claim.

MM is off the table for today because he's gone, too. I townread you and Helz, so no dice there.

25. ISO #625

Wagons shifted from FB and Freckles to this

FrostByte (2 [L-3]):
    MattZed, Oberon
    Dark Magician (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Mike
    Mike (2 [L-3]):
    Mesk514, Dark Magician

26. ISO #626

Well, I'm not doing DM or Oberon *today.* I honestly think FB is the most likely scum, and I've made that case.

I *could* be persuaded to yeet Frinckles, but I'm not seeing it now. *Maybe* Mesk, since she seem serious about her Cit claim.

MM is off the table for today because he's gone, too. I townread you and Helz, so no dice there.
    But what if MM is right and freckles and FM is TvT?

27. ISO #627

So I am not the only one who is reading FB as more townie than Freckles. @Helz @MattZed
    I can see easy cases for both FB and Frinckles being either alignment. Occasionally I can dead to rights peg a player D1 but nothing close to the sort has happened this game. Frinckles pushing against his counter wagon really makes no sense to me for a scum play. It was really late in the day cycle for that to be a bid for town cred.

28. ISO #628

@MattZed just because you don’t see them don’t mean they can not follow up on thread logged off and just reading it.

29. ISO #629

It's not bad RNG if we have a PoE
    The only bad part is that if it lands on a scum we generate less info on the flip if the flip is mafia because RNG decided and not a player.

30. ISO #630

@MattZed just because you don’t see them don’t mean they can not follow up on thread logged off and just reading it.
    Actually, I do know they aren't doing that because the counter at the bottom of the thread consistently says "0 guests."

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

I would reatjer lynch an unknown someone who has had a chance to speak but has chosen not to. Some one who tosses a vote with not even explaining why. Did nothing but troll. Sounds like DM is prob insane harpy or scum hiding. Maybe his can be town I don’t know but I don’t want to vote someone who I am town reading over a possible town.
    My willingness to go DM is because of a process of elimination although those are not bad points. It just becomes a meta tossup of low give-a-fuck town vs scum dodging participation for a day.

33. ISO #633

Actually, I do know they aren't doing that because the counter at the bottom of the thread consistently says "0 guests."
    Yes and it shows you are not in here also yet you can read and post.

34. ISO #634

If I remember right Mesk was flying Ghost mode yesterday btw.

35. ISO #635

FrostByte (2 [L-3]):
    MattZed, Oberon
    Dark Magician (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Mike
    Mike (2 [L-3]):
    Mesk514, Dark Magician

36. ISO #636

My willingness to go DM is because of a process of elimination although those are not bad points. It just becomes a meta tossup of low give-a-fuck town vs scum dodging participation for a day.

I could not agree with you more. If DM flips town. I want it to be discussed post game becise this is a Ladder game.

37. ISO #637

I could not agree with you more. If DM flips town. I want it to be discussed post game becise this is a Ladder game. If he flips scum odds are in favor of that. We are closer to town win.

38. ISO #638

Either way he is a very low information semi-policy lynch.

Only experience playing I have with DM was last game. He was scum then and pretty much lurked through D1. But I don't know if thats something he also does as town..

I remember this site use to be absolutely plagued with lurkers back in the day..

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

-unvote

This post makes me feel like you’re confident Frinckles is of an opposite alignment (probably a neutral) but aren’t confident enough to push the lynch, afraid he will flip town and it will bite you in the ass. Sort of a cross-alignment bussing if you’re both scum-aligned.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650