User Tag List

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 3753
  1. ISO #3501

2. ISO #3502

3. ISO #3503

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    No problem with this, the alternative is a Mafia win.
    I'm okay with that simply because of the Actress role and Efekannn existing in this game. He has caused enough concern on his slot that I cannot in good faith just write him off as a legitimate citizen that game threw.

4. ISO #3504

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I've already resigned to the fact town loses. That there even is an SK CC means we are in Scenario D of my wall post. If we aren't in Scenario D then Frinckles has fucked up big time trying to CC the SK but that mistake is so bad I don't see him doing that.
    I'm glad you have some confidence in me. I was aware of the game state yesterday, show me how anti town I've been.

5. ISO #3505

6. ISO #3506

I'm okay with that simply because of the Actress role and Efekannn existing in this game. He has caused enough concern on his slot that I cannot in good faith just write him off as a legitimate citizen that game threw.
    But you've already put us in your alternative game states.

7. ISO #3507

8. ISO #3508

9. ISO #3509

10. ISO #3510

11. ISO #3511

God bless RNGesus and the Vossian Roulette.

I tracked Rumox last night, just to make sure. He didn't visit anyone (Screw You @naz for the results lol, I'll show them post-game...), so I think he's indeed clean. Never too safe, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #3512

Get your partner to vote MM with us or all three of us lose.
    You all realize that I am confirmed town, correct?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #3513

Town was already shoehorned into SB being lynched today. Regardless of your alignment trying to CC him was a mistake. Proactive play so respect but you had to have let SB (self confessed SK) take the spotlight today and see if he could weasel his way out of it.
    That's not my style rumox.

The fact that you admit that the spotlight was on him explains why Sb16 is acting so defensively. He was caught out and expects his partner to help him today. Whether that's you, I'm not sure.

I've made one or two mistakes, but dont accuse me of a misplay.

14. ISO #3514

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh shit frinckles did CC SK alright then lol
    we can just lynch DS and avoid lynching the SK for sure.

15. ISO #3515

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    God bless RNGesus and the Vossian Roulette.

I tracked Rumox last night, just to make sure. He didn't visit anyone (Screw You @naz for the results lol, I'll show them post-game...), so I think he's indeed clean. Never too safe, eh?
    Thoughts on what I have put forward?

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

18. ISO #3518

The fact that you admit that the spotlight was on him explains why Sb16 is acting so defensively. He was caught out and expects his partner to help him today. Whether that's you, I'm not sure.

You were 100% voting with your scum team yesterday, and you didn't CC him yesterday either... Let me see your actual CC post.

19. ISO #3519

I mean it's whatever really. You are confirmed scum, same as SB. The only scenario where town can win as far as I can see is lynching you both. Who first it doesn't matter.

If I have made a mistake with my read of potential game states I'm all ears.

20. ISO #3520

You were 100% voting with your scum team yesterday, and you didn't CC him yesterday either... Let me see your actual CC post.
    Who is my scum team?

What is SB16s scum team?

If you're expecting a giant write up tonight, you'll be disappointed. I suggest rereading. I've given examples already. You caught him and he panicked.

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

I mean it's whatever really. You are confirmed scum, same as SB. The only scenario where town can win as far as I can see is lynching you both. Who first it doesn't matter.

You've played fine. I only meant to say; dont imply my lack of a CC a misplay. I had no reason to CC yesterday. I couldnt give a fuck about lynching and moving forward.

23. ISO #3523

Thoughts on what I have put forward?
    Didn't read that yet.
    Yes. That's why I'm voting against you when it's me, Sb16 and his partner vs town.
    You do realize that in the off chance you're actually SK, the Mafia will lynch you if you lynch me? And that even if you were to kill a Mafia tonight, the Town would probably choose to lynch you because you chose to destroy town?

yes I am currently pushing evil alliance plays lol.
    Only if you're 100% its SB16s partner.
    I am. It's not Rumox, it's not Light. (I am 100% on DS being Mafia, not necessarily on him being Stealth's partner because you could very well be lying lol).

24. ISO #3524

25. ISO #3525

26. ISO #3526

I Can See Where He Countered Would Take Me A Minute To Find.. It Was Yesterday Near EOD..

Frinckles Straight Up Asked SB16 To Fight Him About It..

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

Yes, but...
    MM unless Frinckles is advocating for SB, don't listen to him. If SB isn't advocating for Frinckles don't listen to him. Lynching outside of these 2 players is anti-town.
    Right now : 3 townies, 2 mafia, 1 SK.

If we lynch the SK, the Town loses.
    If we lynch a Mafia, it becomes a kingmaker situation (1 town 1 mafia 1 sk tomorrow).
    If we lynch a Mafia, and both the Mafia and the SK kill the same person, it's 2/1/1, and it's another kingmaker situation.
    If we lynch a Mafia, and the SK kills a Mafia and the Mafia kills town, we have a 2/1 situation with the SK.

I don't like our odds lol.

29. ISO #3529

30. ISO #3530

Yes, but...

If we lynch a Mafia, it becomes a kingmaker situation (1 town 1 mafia 1 sk tomorrow).
    If we lynch a Mafia, and both the Mafia and the SK kill the same person, it's 2/1/1, and it's another kingmaker situation.
    If we lynch a Mafia, and the SK kills a Mafia and the Mafia kills town, we have a 2/1 situation with the SK.

Fucking big brain.

31. ISO #3531

Yes, but...

I Mean Rumox Could Be Right How Are We To Know? Kind Of A Nutty Situation To Be In,,

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

I Considered The Possibility Of A Framer Day 2 But Apparently Thats Not The Case.. At Least Thats How It Seems To Me.. I Also Considered That SB16 Was Mafia GF Before Even Today.. And I Strongly Think That SB16 Was Lying In His Claim.. And He Is GF.. But I Leave It Up For My Fellow Citizens To Decide...

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

36. ISO #3536

@Marshmallow Marshall if you are confident we can lynch a Mafia today we can try lol.

In a world where Frinckles is SK, why is his priority lynch you? Our vote still matters, yet he is openly defying you.
    I am. If we don't lynch a Mafia today we are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT doomed anyway, so...

Frinckles' play, from yesterday and past that point, only makes sense as Mafia, especially with Kenny being flipped scum (frinckles sheeped his vote and DS.'s). On the other hand, Stealth's play makes sense as SK for all game long. I'd say that Frinckles being SK is something like a 2 % possibility right now. The thing is, why lynch the 2 % probability of making us lose instead of the 0.000001 % one? Light being scum makes no sense based on the interactions with the PoE scums (especially with Kenny yesterday, just look at the "your meta argument is bad" discussion, it's obvious that they aren't scummates).

Spoiler : cvote :
    DS,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Light_Yagami, rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,

37. ISO #3537

@Marshmallow Marshall if you are confident we can lynch a Mafia today we can try lol.

In a world where Frinckles is SK, why is his priority lynch you? Our vote still matters, yet he is openly defying you.
    Also, lynching Frinckles isn't a big deal either, I would be ok with it too. After all, 2 % isn't too bad lol. I put him as 2nd lynch because of it.

38. ISO #3538

I am. If we don't lynch a Mafia today we are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT doomed anyway, so...

Frinckles' play, from yesterday and past that point, only makes sense as Mafia, especially with Kenny being flipped scum (frinckles sheeped his vote and DS.'s). On the other hand, Stealth's play makes sense as SK for all game long. I'd say that Frinckles being SK is something like a 2 % possibility right now. The thing is, why lynch the 2 % probability of making us lose instead of the 0.000001 % one? Light being scum makes no sense based on the interactions with the PoE scums (especially with Kenny yesterday, just look at the "your meta argument is bad" discussion, it's obvious that they aren't scummates).

Spoiler : Alert :
    @Marshmallow Marshall DS Is Place Incorrectly In My Opinion

39. ISO #3539

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

That Was Saposta Be A Quote And I Fucked It Up..

40. ISO #3540

You hear that @mm hes calling you stoopid.

Really tho. This is as plain as daylight. Hes GF. MM. Read.

no

41. ISO #3541

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

People who don't believe in reality are sad people. :P

And if DS isn't correctly placed, who the hell should be there lol

42. ISO #3542

People who don't believe in reality are sad people. :P

And if DS isn't correctly placed, who the hell should be there lol
    I Think Rumox Is Correct In His Theory Im Willing To Get Shot Or Stabbed Tonight To Prove It.. We Have 2 Confirmed Scum Playing Chess.. They Are Fighting It Out Right Now.. Because, They Outed Their Selves.. So, There Is That...

43. ISO #3543

44. ISO #3544

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This list should be self explanatory but I’m putting skip day at the start because I gain nothing from anyone being lynched because I can just kill frinck or Yagami tonight (probably Yagami? My right nut tells me frinck is gf) and be totally fine
    And I assume DS does not exist for you? lol

45. ISO #3545

46. ISO #3546

47. ISO #3547

@Marshmallow Marshall

Was Efe game-throwing or was he Actress?
    Oooh... I honestly didn't consider that. I think he was gamethrowing, but I guess it's best to lynch Frinckles in this case.

Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Light_Yagami, rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550

Oooh... I honestly didn't consider that. I think he was gamethrowing, but I guess it's best to lynch Frinckles in this case.

Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Light_Yagami, rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Go read my post I told you to. I outlined that scenario.