7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Indeed. But that "bit" is scummy.

Could you please try to read us? Maybe not efe because he didn't post, but alignment indicative things exist in our play style. What do you think about blink? And Kenny? Do you have any hard scumreads or hard townreads yet?
    I can’t. I’m sorry but after playing enough games with the 3 of you I’d say for all 3
    Of you (Efe, Hybrid, MM) you’re just fitting your normal style and I really don’t find that very alignment indicative sorry. For example, even when you’re scum MM you still would be top poster and spending the most posts trying to push the game forward or understand the setup - that’s just who you are.

Efe always posts rarely and doesn’t help much.

Hybrid always shows up at start of game and says some troll shit and then goes AWOL.

So I refuse to assign any of you 3 an alignment.

The rest I already talked about in the reads post a page or two back
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #402

Not going to lynch naz today because she is changing her meta. I will however have to ISO her later, probably more on D3 if I live up to there.

I will gladly lynch Distorted or Blinkskater, though. I'd say that those two + Hybrid are my lynch pool, in this order: blink -> disto -> hybrid.

I don't know what to do with Kenny. Don't forget to reply to my posts about your jester blah blah @Kenny ^^
    Then put your vote on Distorted with me and let’s get some pressure on this bitch who has been avoiding saying anything meaningful since he returned

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

@Kenny (If I'm not right on something, tell me and explain me why ^^), I'm in a scum team with naz because naz is in a scum team with me... aAAaaaaaaAaaaAaaAa. And I'm scum because I am not going to stop pushing people in case they are a jester that doesn't do anything wrong to the Town. All of this is a fucking mess, and I don't know what to do with it. Scum lean because why the hell would a town do all that stuff...
    Hybrid. He is inactive, he doesn't want of a role that is really great whatever your alignment is, he doesn't answer anything. He's more confusing than anything. Remembers me of that game, Return of Haloden, where he was scum along with Distorted.

Blinkskater. Doesn't contribute usefully, and doesn't seem to have a plan to help town, as he always does when he's town. That is probably the most alignment indicative tell you can get out of him. I believe him when he says he's not jester, and I'm going to pull a meta trust on that kind of stuff here.

Distorted. Full of fluff. He usually is the star town player, with the most productive posts that come in great numbers. Now he's a faraway shadow of this player, trying to look active while he is absolutely not. The acid word explaination posts are a great example of this lol.

List of Reads

Otakudweeb, the lock town slot for the obvtowness he has shown and the willingness to solve the game.

Aamirus, whose posts are very towny, doesn't fear to give her reads in a game where she could hide very well given the level of activity. However, her list of reads was... I don't know how to describe it, I liked the list, but not the way it was worded? Anyway. Strong town read, just not lock town.

Gyrlander. This is more of a gut read than anything now, and his few posts seemed towny to me. A scum could very well mimick this though, so I'm cautious there.

Naz. She obviously changed his meta, so I cannot meta read her. I am having a hard time seeing a scum intent behind any of her posts, though. It's not that much of a town read because of towny actions, but a town read because of no scummy actions.

People who didn't post much, like Efe... come on guys, post please

Kenny. I don't know what to do with that slot. He could be jester, he could be ballsy scum, he could also be a misguided townie. I still don't see how a town player benefits from the shitposting role, and then he denies it and doesn't even say WHY he talked like that. Then comes the accusations at me and naz... Basically, according to @Kenny (If I'm not right on something, tell me and explain me why ^^), I'm in a scum team with naz because naz is in a scum team with me... aAAaaaaaaAaaaAaaAa. And I'm scum because I am not going to stop pushing people in case they are a jester that doesn't do anything wrong to the Town. All of this is a fucking mess, and I don't know what to do with it. Scum lean because why the hell would a town do all that stuff...
    Hybrid. He is inactive, he doesn't want of a role that is really great whatever your alignment is, he doesn't answer anything. He's more confusing than anything. Remembers me of that game, Return of Haloden, where he was scum along with Distorted.

Blinkskater. Doesn't contribute usefully, and doesn't seem to have a plan to help town, as he always does when he's town. That is probably the most alignment indicative tell you can get out of him. I believe him when he says he's not jester, and I'm going to pull a meta trust on that kind of stuff here.

Distorted. Full of fluff. He usually is the star town player, with the most productive posts that come in great numbers. Now he's a faraway shadow of this player, trying to look active while he is absolutely not. The acid word explaination posts are a great example of this lol.

That was a beautiful post. My congratulations.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

• ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I can’t. I’m sorry but after playing enough games with the 3 of you I’d say for all 3
    Of you (Efe, Hybrid, MM) you’re just fitting your normal style and I really don’t find that very alignment indicative sorry. For example, even when you’re scum MM you still would be top poster and spending the most posts trying to push the game forward or understand the setup - that’s just who you are.

Hybrid always shows up at start of game and says some troll shit and then goes AWOL.

I think efe is supposed to post more, even if it's utter shit. Hm... It doesn't sound OK to me.

Also, I mostly agree with MM's reads.

• ISO #407

Nvm, I actually don't lol. I don't see why Dist. and blink are specially scummy. Well, I can understand the points on Distorted being afk when he's often very active. I don't agree with aamirus being that high in his Town list either.

Kenny seems to be the scum read we both agree with.

• ISO #408

uhhh i read everything and Kenny still didn't explain how the jester role is confirmed? he either a) scum slipped, b) was visited by the jester, or c) is the jester. maybe one other explanation I'm missing but it's not even 7am yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

• ISO #409

• ISO #410

• ISO #411

Scum roles don't exist, and he claimed being Town. I'm good with his lynch though. I want to know what you think about Blinkskater @Distorted
    I believe he is a useless role, as he claims. If he wasnt I think he had a separate agenda I think he would be doing more right now towards that.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

• ISO #412

• ISO #413

We are all over the place here guys...

Vote Count
    blinkskater (1 [L-5]):*
    Otakudweeb69
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):*
    blinkskater
    Hybrid (1 [L-5]):*
    naz
    Distorted (1 [L-5]):*
    aamirus
    Kenny (1 [L-5]):*
    Marshmallow Marshall
    naz (1 [L-5]):*
    Kenny
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

• ISO #414

@Stealthbomber16

What happens if we don't vote for cornucopia?

Do we have to send night actions at day...?????
    I’ll be very unhappy.

No.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 7th, 2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: an apostrophe
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

• ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    haha stealth added that role i made

[SPOILER]sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.[/SPOILER]

If its done the way it was meant to have been done, that means someone has this role right now.

The description is unclear cuz it used my original rolling mechanics for the other role i submitted but basically one person has this role per day, no matter what. Stealth may have interpreted it differently though, and instead made it so that its just a normal rollable role.

@Stealthbomber16 can you lmk how you interpreted the sayori role, and if that change has been implented yet? thanks in advance. Also, are you adding the traditional mafia roles to this setup, or is it solely the ones we submitted?
    I have already quoted this post two times before but here you go again.
    I highlighted the important parts for you this time as well.
    Naz and MM congratulations on that fucking scumslip you both have found there again.
    I hope you understand that I am feeling scumpainted from you and stuff like this is why you two are scumreads for me.
    MM seems to have obviously changed his reads list in accordance to what he believes others would be thinking now, from his scum point of view, but I can't find his old list right now.
    The fact that naz is white and I am the lighter orange doesn't give that list any significance either, instead he just painted the nullreads in red.

• ISO #416

Now I'm gonna explain for the third time why we do not want to encourage a jester winning by getting lynched.

First of, when lynched a player with the role above wins no matter what. If he's town aligned and gets lynched he wins. He doesn't need the town to win afterwards and I surely believe that this way if winning is far easier than the traditional way of winning as townie.
    So here we have the first problem that playing like MM suggests provides. This jester role has the ability to give the role to someone else, but if we decide to lynch him we lose a townie and gain nothing from that. If however we convince a town player with that role to give it to a scum player the opposite of that happens.
    We gain a town player and the scum loses one member that then becomes jester instead.
    Night abilities don't seem to be affected by it btw. It's description only says day abilities, so at that point a scum player wouldn't have a reason to get rid of that role either.
    Blink has been acting very much like he wants to look scummy no matter what and he didn't appear to have slipped anywhere in the slightest.
    That's why I refuse to vote him for now.

• ISO #417

....ok lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

• ISO #418

Then put your vote on Distorted with me and let’s get some pressure on this bitch who has been avoiding saying anything meaningful since he returned
    -vote Distorted
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

• ISO #419

I don't see where MM is trying to understand the setup here.
    It looks like the opposite to me, he's asking dumb questions and ignores serious explanations for the setup.
    That looks scummy and not NAI to me.
    I agree that efe is a nullread.
    Hybrid could be anything either, but the fact that he first specifically claimed nuclear bomb, then changed his claim to lucifer and said he's gonna reroll till the end of days still remains as a bitter aftertaste.
    He could be a townie trying to fake claim and stay low, but considering the nature of this setup I'm leaning more towards scum. Maybe neutral?

• ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nvm, I actually don't lol. I don't see why Dist. and blink are specially scummy. Well, I can understand the points on Distorted being afk when he's often very active. I don't agree with aamirus being that high in his Town list either.

Kenny seems to be the scum read we both agree with.
    Hah, my list even broke your post when you quoted it

No no, not distorted AFK. He is FLUFFING. I've seen Distorted being busy as town before, and he was still more helpful than the great majority of the town with only 1/4 of his normal posting. I wish I could remember which game ;-; but still.

• ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    what do you mean scum roles dont exist?
    Roles =/= alignments.

• ISO #422

I believe he is a useless role, as he claims. If he wasnt I think he had a separate agenda I think he would be doing more right now towards that.
    He was LUCIFER. It's probably the most useful role for any player, whatever his alignment could be... like seriously, who doesn't want to convert someone to his alignment???

He never really cares about games anymore tho :'(

• ISO #423

• ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Naz and MM congratulations on that fucking scumslip you both have found there again.
    I hope you understand that I am feeling scumpainted from you and stuff like this is why you two are scumreads for me.
    MM seems to have obviously changed his reads list in accordance to what he believes others would be thinking now, from his scum point of view, but I can't find his old list right now.
    The fact that naz is white and I am the lighter orange doesn't give that list any significance either, instead he just painted the nullreads in red.
    ...........and since when is Otakud the host?????????? Lmao

I seem to have obviously --- okay --- changed my list of reads in accordance to what i believe others think? Uh no? I don't even do that as scum because it breaks my town meta, so it would fuck myself over lol. If it's because I scumread you, well you're scummy, and I wrote a lot on why I was reading people the way I did... sooo...
    Spoiler : :) :

• ISO #425

• ISO #426

Now I'm gonna explain for the third time why we do not want to encourage a jester winning by getting lynched.

First of, when lynched a player with the role above wins no matter what. If he's town aligned and gets lynched he wins. He doesn't need the town to win afterwards and I surely believe that this way if winning is far easier than the traditional way of winning as townie.
    So here we have the first problem that playing like MM suggests provides. This jester role has the ability to give the role to someone else, but if we decide to lynch him we lose a townie and gain nothing from that. If however we convince a town player with that role to give it to a scum player the opposite of that happens.
    We gain a town player and the scum loses one member that then becomes jester instead.
    Night abilities don't seem to be affected by it btw. It's description only says day abilities, so at that point a scum player wouldn't have a reason to get rid of that role either.
    Blink has been acting very much like he wants to look scummy no matter what and he didn't appear to have slipped anywhere in the slightest.
    That's why I refuse to vote him for now.
    Who said that? We don't know the alignment of that role. If the role is even in the game.

Why wouldn't scum play as town in that case and just pass the role to a town?

No, they keep their alignment & wincon. They are just given a secondary one. Nobody loses a player.

I am far from convinced. However, at least, I get where you come from and give you a bit of townpoints for this (knowing that you're not coming up with this from nowhere lol). I am good with blink surviving today though, since I scumread Distorted more. @blinkskater if you live today, you better be damn convincing tomorrow.

• ISO #427

I don't see where MM is trying to understand the setup here.
    It looks like the opposite to me, he's asking dumb questions and ignores serious explanations for the setup.
    That looks scummy and not NAI to me.
    I agree that efe is a nullread.
    Hybrid could be anything either, but the fact that he first specifically claimed nuclear bomb, then changed his claim to lucifer and said he's gonna reroll till the end of days still remains as a bitter aftertaste.
    He could be a townie trying to fake claim and stay low, but considering the nature of this setup I'm leaning more towards scum. Maybe neutral?

Just saying, neutral = neutral killing in this setup, wincon wise. I think that if Hybrid is scum, he's part of a scum team.

• ISO #428

We know that the role is in the game. It always is according to its rolecard. Yes sure he could be a scum player, but given that the town has majority him being a townie is just far more likely.stuff from the post you quoted that already answered the questions you asked just now:

when lynched a player with the role above wins no matter what. If he's town aligned and gets lynched he wins. He doesn't need the town to win afterwards and I surely believe that this way if winning is far easier than the traditional way of winning as townie

• ISO #429

Otakudweeb created the role.
    Hey, let's do something, we're both dumb for arguing like this lol...

@Stealthbomber16

Is the role "HXPPY THOUGHTS" 100% sure of being implemented (and someone having it) in the game?

• ISO #430

Just saying, neutral = neutral killing in this setup, wincon wise. I think that if Hybrid is scum, he's part of a scum team.
    Misunderstanding there then. I see don't see neutral killing as scum team because they win alone after all. They have no chat and likely no way of knowing each other and most likely can't kill either.
    I'm not saying I wouldn't vote a neutral role tho.

• ISO #431

We know that the role is in the game. It always is according to its rolecard. Yes sure he could be a scum player, but given that the town has majority him being a townie is just far more likely.stuff from the post you quoted that already answered the questions you asked just now:

when lynched a player with the role above wins no matter what. If he's town aligned and gets lynched he wins. He doesn't need the town to win afterwards and I surely believe that this way if winning is far easier than the traditional way of winning as townie
    I'm just going to wait on the host's reply ^^

Scums would have to appear scummy, but if they fail they just die afterwards xD I don't see it as a good thing. I however didn't see that only day actions were cancelled

Winning as jester isn't easy. Not on FM at least lol. Of course, on the mod, everyone just talks dumb shit and they instant win. Welcome to Forum Mafia.

• ISO #432

I think I'm going to play HotS instead of watching cartoon avatars arguing (or being one of them)... lol bye

also hi dutes and magoroth the lurkers

• ISO #433

• ISO #434

nowhere in that role card does it say this is a confirmed role every game. someone would have had to roll it before the game started.

• ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nowhere in that role card does it say this is a confirmed role every game. someone would have had to roll it before the game started.
    Or to re-roll it, yes.

• ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    me green job me want to behead bad people for the glory of tyrael
    I'm going to ask for something very difficult, Efe. What are... your reads?

• ISO #437

Hey, let's do something, we're both dumb for arguing like this lol...

@Stealthbomber16

Is the role "HXPPY THOUGHTS" 100% sure of being implemented (and someone having it) in the game?
    As I mentioned earlier, I’m implementing this role as “the person with the role decides who gets it next”. If nobody has it, nobody gets it next.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

• ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, I’m implementing this role as “the person with the role decides who gets it next”. If nobody has it, nobody gets it next.
    @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny @Kenny

• ISO #439

• ISO #440

• ISO #441

Honestly, reading through the last 3 pages, MM is heavy defending naz. He also claims there is no scum roles? umm there is a Mafia faction in the list, how are you so sure there are no scum roles?

anyways, here is teh evil
    -vote naz
    I shall inject 1 nude with this vote.
    I'm not heavy defending naz. I just don't want her lynched today ^^ she is contributing at least and the more she posts the more we'll be able to read her. I have other scumreads. Like you.

I said no scum roles because roles are not assigned an alignment... I know you're not stupid, are you twisting my words lol?

• ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn02 The Productive here I am Green Job and the Job is supposed to be evil but I got the Green Variant of the Common Folk of it

Beheading me is Pointless even if you say that its to help you guys from playing terrible
    Confirmed muggle xD

• ISO #443

Could sane players vote Distorted please? We need a lynch today, and votes are all over the place atm.

• ISO #444

• ISO #445

Honestly, reading through the last 3 pages, MM is heavy defending naz. He also claims there is no scum roles? umm there is a Mafia faction in the list, how are you so sure there are no scum roles?

-vote naz
    how dare u fake nude me
    -vote distorted

take this omg us vote chew CHEW

• ISO #446

• ISO #447

youre a magician how do you know my secret?
    I Like Ice Cream

• ISO #448

-vote naz
    Why are you continuing to act stupid? There are no “scum” roles because every role can be assigned to any alignment

• ISO #449

• ISO #450

•