7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    because i am not concerend about multiple ppl calling out my inactivity for D1. I'm here, posting now - was busy for D1. That answers that.

and there is really....not much to go off of lol
    We stopped talking about D1 awhile ago. None of your posts feel genuine
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #353

hmm whats ur opinion on naz? havnt seen u address her much this game. Usuaully ur pretty good at pressuring everyone.
    I don't know tbh. She appeared scummy at the very start, then she posted towny stuff. She's not like herself, that's for sure, so I can't really use meta on that one. I just don't want to put her in a lynch pool yet because of the number of people who jumped at her, so scum is unlikely.

inb4 stealth just put 5 diff factions xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #354

Nah, maybe i just have a lead and im picking around to see interactions.
    No man, you're not. Unless you are what I just think you claimed, but odds are kinda low... You are not doing a lot atm imo. Maybe you're starting to give us more since u caught up now? Idk, time will tell, I just don't like you atm.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nah u ain’t doing shit
    We stopped talking about D1 awhile ago. None of your posts feel genuine
    Those posts are rude but they speak the truth ^^

MOAR RUDE AND TRUE POSTS PLS

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No man, you're not. Unless you are what I just think you claimed, but odds are kinda low... You are not doing a lot atm imo. Maybe you're starting to give us more since u caught up now? Idk, time will tell, I just don't like you atm.
    my main thing is trying to get a feel for this game right now. Day 1, almost useless lol. Usuaully there will be some good interactions even within troll posts, but in this game so far there really is just small interactions everywhere that turn out to be NAI.

There is no trains that have built up on anyone yet it seems, even kenny who people wanted to lynch D1 only got to like L3? L2? (sorry my fault as well) so there has been no real pressure for anyone to show true alignment.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #357

Okay otakudweeb, you are now a LOCK TOWN SLOT.

Lock town slot = No host-confirmed evidence (aka night actions), but so much likely to be town from the day talk that I cannot do anything but say that the person is town.

We're really far from his scum game here lol. Search Pulp Fiction game in S-FM Archive if you want to see the game, we were scum together.

8. ISO #358

People wont reveal alignments unless pressure exists, especially with how experienced our group of players is.

But where I forsee the game going:

lets say we lynch someone who is even slightly active. then another active player dies, then we are left with 7 players, 2 of which are inactive. It would require 4 votes to lynch - with 5 active players if we even have 2 scum aligned people its gg. unless the scum aligned are the inactives. So just lynching scums has to be done right or this game can get stalemated.

I think this site should turn lynches into majority EoD mandatory lynch, at least until we can get a bigger/more active playerbase.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

How is he confirmed? Lock town and confirmed town are two things. Could you please define your read on him more specifically?
    ok, u know that i never actually MEAN confirmed confirmed..nothing is 100%
    but if anyone here is genuinely trying to solve the game its him

like look at hybrid, gyrlander, efe, blink..they're not really doing anything lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #361

hmm whats ur opinion on naz? havnt seen u address her much this game. Usuaully ur pretty good at pressuring everyone.
    ???? what game are u reading he's addressed me on every page lmao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #362

People wont reveal alignments unless pressure exists, especially with how experienced our group of players is.

lets say we lynch someone who is even slightly active. then another active player dies, then we are left with 7 players, 2 of which are inactive. It would require 4 votes to lynch - with 5 active players if we even have 2 scum aligned people its gg. unless the scum aligned are the inactives. So just lynching scums has to be done right or this game can get stalemated.

I think this site should turn lynches into majority EoD mandatory lynch, at least until we can get a bigger/more active playerbase.
    #OccupySc2Mafia

Let's do this, I agree with this and was thinking the same since a while lol

13. ISO #363

my main thing is trying to get a feel for this game right now. Day 1, almost useless lol. Usuaully there will be some good interactions even within troll posts, but in this game so far there really is just small interactions everywhere that turn out to be NAI.

There is no trains that have built up on anyone yet it seems, even kenny who people wanted to lynch D1 only got to like L3? L2? (sorry my fault as well) so there has been no real pressure for anyone to show true alignment.

I mean, has hybrid only claimed scum roles? put his ass on the chopping block and find out what hes claiming. he may have slipped thinking that if he chagnes roles it would change his alignemnt. unforutnately i dont think we will get any more info from him though.
    sooo put ur dick where ur mouth is and vote hybrid?? we're less than 24 hrs. put pressure somewhere.

14. ISO #364

I mean, has hybrid only claimed scum roles? put his ass on the chopping block and find out what hes claiming. he may have slipped thinking that if he chagnes roles it would change his alignemnt. unforutnately i dont think we will get any more info from him though.
    Scum roles don't exist, and he claimed being Town. I'm good with his lynch though. I want to know what you think about Blinkskater @Distorted

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok, u know that i never actually MEAN confirmed confirmed..nothing is 100%
    but if anyone here is genuinely trying to solve the game its him

like look at hybrid, gyrlander, efe, blink..they're not really doing anything lol
    Yeah ok we're on the same zone here just wanted to make sure

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ???? what game are u reading he's addressed me on every page lmao
    Erm thats true...... XD

Maybe he didn't like the fact that I was starting to suspect him?

17. ISO #367

Tbh
    -vote DISTORTED

EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU DIRTY PIZZA SQUIRREL!!!

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

No, I believe blink is not jester. Because I actually buy his post about him not being jester xD

Also EVEN IF HE WAS, this jester doesn't hurt us. I'm still good with his lynch. And we really need a lynch today, because we literally have no PoE, out of maybe Otakud. Going to check his meta now so it'll be done, brb.
    Those avatars are incredibly confusing and making searching for post so much harder...
    Anyway MM just said there he's good with lynching a jester and believes a jester lynch wouldn't hurt him, even though the jester in this setup has the ability to give that role to someone else.
    Lots of scumpoints for that, we shouldn't encourage the jester to try to win in any form at all. He should definitely give his role to a scum aligned player.
    At this point a MM/naz scum team seems to be the likeliest to me.
    One of those should definitely get lynched today and all that stuff on distorted seems like bs to me.
    After all MM was very clearly scumpainting me earlier this game.

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Those avatars are incredibly confusing and making searching for post so much harder...
    Anyway MM just said there he's good with lynching a jester and believes a jester lynch wouldn't hurt him, even though the jester in this setup has the ability to give that role to someone else.
    Lots of scumpoints for that, we shouldn't encourage the jester to try to win in any form at all. He should definitely give his role to a scum aligned player.
    One of those should definitely get lynched today and all that stuff on distorted seems like bs to me.
    I disagree about distorted. If you’ve played with him before you should feel like something is REALLY off there. Agree that naz seems scummish too. MM is just playing the way he always plays (as are Efe and hybrid) so I don’t really feel like there’s much there to go off

21. ISO #371

..............did you just REVEAL as scum or what lol??
    -vote kenny
    I'm Town you !/$!/$!/%. And I shall prove myself later on. Now, leave me, for I am busy!

Very busy indeed!!!

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

-vote kenny
    I'm Town you !/$!/$!/%. And I shall prove myself later on. Now, leave me, for I am busy!

Very busy indeed!!!

was supposed to be here in a vid form lol

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

The only thing I can say against MM is he said (jokingly), that he thought there might just be 5 evil factions. That (by his own normal overly focusing on wording logic) sounds like an evil claim
    .........no. Even I, the wording overanalyst, do not see any slip in this lol. NOW LEMME WATCH MY MOVIE :@

26. ISO #376

Also, who the fuck changed all the Avatars and why
    Fred did. Rip frostmourne and rip jar jar (avatar)

27. ISO #377

-vote kenny

Very busy indeed!!!
    That was a direct response with a quote to my jester view...
    Which is, as said in the post you quoted:
    the jester in this setup has the ability to give that role to someone else.
    we shouldn't encourage the jester to try to win in any form at all. He should definitely give his role to a scum aligned player.

By saying that I revealed as scum you say?
    Are you really being serious?

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

That was a direct response with a quote to my jester view...
    Which is, as said in the post you quoted:
    the jester in this setup has the ability to give that role to someone else.
    we shouldn't encourage the jester to try to win in any form at all. He should definitely give his role to a scum aligned player.

By saying that I revealed as scum you say?
    Are you really being serious?
    Where is that coming from??? Jester could be ANYONE. Of ANY alignment. We just play NORMALLY. I do not think Blinkskater is the Jester anyway. And I still stand by it: lynching the jester would not be the end of the world because he could be of ANY alignment. We do not even KNOW if there is a god damn jester.

The reason for which I say you revealed as scum is that you're calling me and naz a scum team. This is utterly ridiculous lol. Once you say that, you decree that I scumpainted you FOR TRYING TO GET A ROLE, THEN DENYING HAVING TYPED FOR IT. So, yes, I am being serious.

Unless... Kenny is the jester?

31. ISO #381

Unless MM is fucking mayor I'd very much like to have him lynched now.
    Tho naz is still my top scum read.

By the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, . Explain your scumread on Naz. You are explaining your reads by other unexplained reads.

32. ISO #382

Where is that coming from??? Jester could be ANYONE. Of ANY alignment. We just play NORMALLY. I do not think Blinkskater is the Jester anyway. And I still stand by it: lynching the jester would not be the end of the world because he could be of ANY alignment. We do not even KNOW if there is a god damn jester.

The reason for which I say you revealed as scum is that you're calling me and naz a scum team. This is utterly ridiculous lol. Once you say that, you decree that I scumpainted you FOR TRYING TO GET A ROLE, THEN DENYING HAVING TYPED FOR IT. So, yes, I am being serious.

Unless... Kenny is the jester?
    There is literally a confirmed jester in this setup.
    Stop making up bullshit, I quoted the post before and the last time you ignored shit like this you were scum leader.

33. ISO #383

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    haha stealth added that role i made

[SPOILER]sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.[/SPOILER]

If its done the way it was meant to have been done, that means someone has this role right now.

The description is unclear cuz it used my original rolling mechanics for the other role i submitted but basically one person has this role per day, no matter what. Stealth may have interpreted it differently though, and instead made it so that its just a normal rollable role.

@Stealthbomber16 can you lmk how you interpreted the sayori role, and if that change has been implented yet? thanks in advance. Also, are you adding the traditional mafia roles to this setup, or is it solely the ones we submitted?
    Here's the role card again.

34. ISO #384

@Kenny (If I'm not right on something, tell me and explain me why ^^), I'm in a scum team with naz because naz is in a scum team with me... aAAaaaaaaAaaaAaaAa. And I'm scum because I am not going to stop pushing people in case they are a jester that doesn't do anything wrong to the Town. All of this is a fucking mess, and I don't know what to do with it. Scum lean because why the hell would a town do all that stuff...
    Hybrid. He is inactive, he doesn't want of a role that is really great whatever your alignment is, he doesn't answer anything. He's more confusing than anything. Remembers me of that game, Return of Haloden, where he was scum along with Distorted.

Blinkskater. Doesn't contribute usefully, and doesn't seem to have a plan to help town, as he always does when he's town. That is probably the most alignment indicative tell you can get out of him. I believe him when he says he's not jester, and I'm going to pull a meta trust on that kind of stuff here.

Distorted. Full of fluff. He usually is the star town player, with the most productive posts that come in great numbers. Now he's a faraway shadow of this player, trying to look active while he is absolutely not. The acid word explaination posts are a great example of this lol.

List of Reads

Otakudweeb, the lock town slot for the obvtowness he has shown and the willingness to solve the game.

Aamirus, whose posts are very towny, doesn't fear to give her reads in a game where she could hide very well given the level of activity. However, her list of reads was... I don't know how to describe it, I liked the list, but not the way it was worded? Anyway. Strong town read, just not lock town.

Gyrlander. This is more of a gut read than anything now, and his few posts seemed towny to me. A scum could very well mimick this though, so I'm cautious there.

Naz. She obviously changed his meta, so I cannot meta read her. I am having a hard time seeing a scum intent behind any of her posts, though. It's not that much of a town read because of towny actions, but a town read because of no scummy actions.

People who didn't post much, like Efe... come on guys, post please

Kenny. I don't know what to do with that slot. He could be jester, he could be ballsy scum, he could also be a misguided townie. I still don't see how a town player benefits from the shitposting role, and then he denies it and doesn't even say WHY he talked like that. Then comes the accusations at me and naz... Basically, according to @Kenny (If I'm not right on something, tell me and explain me why ^^), I'm in a scum team with naz because naz is in a scum team with me... aAAaaaaaaAaaaAaaAa. And I'm scum because I am not going to stop pushing people in case they are a jester that doesn't do anything wrong to the Town. All of this is a fucking mess, and I don't know what to do with it. Scum lean because why the hell would a town do all that stuff...
    Hybrid. He is inactive, he doesn't want of a role that is really great whatever your alignment is, he doesn't answer anything. He's more confusing than anything. Remembers me of that game, Return of Haloden, where he was scum along with Distorted.

Blinkskater. Doesn't contribute usefully, and doesn't seem to have a plan to help town, as he always does when he's town. That is probably the most alignment indicative tell you can get out of him. I believe him when he says he's not jester, and I'm going to pull a meta trust on that kind of stuff here.

Distorted. Full of fluff. He usually is the star town player, with the most productive posts that come in great numbers. Now he's a faraway shadow of this player, trying to look active while he is absolutely not. The acid word explaination posts are a great example of this lol.

• ISO #385

UUUUUUUUUUUUH what the hell happened to my post????????!!!

• ISO #386

Here's the role card again.
    Yes.

1: Where is it written that there is 100% that role in the game?
    2: What is bad about this role? The players still keep their original wincon, so town can still just not act jesterish and win like normal town. In fact, giving that role to scum players could be nice because it removes their night action for a night.
    3: Where is the penalty, the bad consequence for lynching this jester, assuming he's in the game? I do not see any, given that the role can be of any alignment.

• ISO #387

UUUUUUUUUUUUH what the hell happened to my post????????!!!
    Btw just ignore the part that is before "List of Reads" in my list and you should be good lol

• ISO #388

There is literally a confirmed jester in this setup.
    Stop making up bullshit, I quoted the post before and the last time you ignored shit like this you were scum leader.
    Going to look at the setup just to make sure... but I saw absolutely NOTHING saying that.

I wasn't scum leader btw, I kinda thought I was town leader in that game lol. The problem is that everyone made me scum :P

• ISO #389

Just popping in to say that cornucopia is the objectively correct poll option and you should all be voting for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

• ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Just popping in to say that cornucopia is the objectively correct poll option and you should all be voting for it.

There are also less than 24 hours left and if you didn't message me with a night action or no action and you do not post then you will be modkilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

• ISO #391

The proof that Kenny is making up bullshit...

Going to look at the setup just to make sure... but I saw absolutely NOTHING saying that.

I wasn't scum leader btw, I kinda thought I was town leader in that game lol. The problem is that everyone made me scum :P
    So.

Spoiler : All the stuff in the setup that could hold a Jester information somewhere :
    Any Random
    Repeat ad infinitum.
    Check.

Any amount of players may sign for this game, as it is stupid.
    Days are 48 hours.
    Nights are 24 hours.
    Majority lynch (sorry voss)
    During the night, players may choose to forgo their night action to receive a new role (not alignment).
    The order of operations will be randomised at the start of Night 1.
    Last wills and death notes are allowed.
    other shit idk ill add this later
    Check.

Town: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped.
    Mafia: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You share a factional night chat and know the identities of other Mafia members.
    Triad: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You share a factional night chat and know the identities of other Triad members.
    Terrorists: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You share a factional night chat and know the identities of other Terrorists.
    Cult: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. You have a factional recruit ability which may be used once to convert a player to a cultist, and know the identity of all other Cultists. Any cultist may use this convert ability, but it may only be used once per game. This conversion only works on Town and Neutral members.
    Neutral: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. Any neutral roles have a passive night immunity, regardless of their role.
    Check.

The UUUUUUULLLLLLLLLTIIIIIIIIIMAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEE jester:
    If lynched, has 50% chance of seeing the last voter die, and 50% chance of seeing a Town Power Role revealed, a citizen killed and a citizen stumped in the voters. Game does not end if he is lynched.
    Check.

sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.
    Check.

None of this says that there's a confirmed jester. NONE. Of course, the ultimate jester thingy is a no-no. But the other role you're so afraid of is I'd say, pro-town, whatever his alignment is (town one would be neat tho lol). Simply because it allows for a "roleblock" on scums, potentially.

• ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    There are also less than 24 hours left and if you didn't message me with a night action or no action and you do not post then you will be modkilled.
    @Stealthbomber16

What happens if we don't vote for cornucopia?

Do we have to send night actions at day...?????

• ISO #393

God I broke the multiquote for that page with my messed up list of reads ;-;

• ISO #394

• ISO #395

The point where you can’t tell if MM is joking or serious
    Isn't it the point of jokes (after being funny ofc)

• ISO #396

I’m surprised that many of you are scumreading Hybrid. What I have learned about him is he ALWAYS talks a bit at the start of the game and then disappears. For me, him Efe and MM are all doing their normal gameplay which I don’t think you can assign an alignment to

• ISO #397

I’m surprised that many of you are scumreading Hybrid. What I have learned about him is he ALWAYS talks a bit at the start of the game and then disappears. For me, him Efe and MM are all doing their normal gameplay which I don’t think you can assign an alignment to
    I think his signature is even a quote “too scummy to be scum”. That’s basically
    His play style so I’m ignoring it

I’m down for Distorted, naz, or blink today

• ISO #398

Indeed. But that "bit" is scummy.

Could you please try to read us? Maybe not efe because he didn't post, but alignment indicative things exist in our play style. What do you think about blink? And Kenny? Do you have any hard scumreads or hard townreads yet?

• ISO #399

I think his signature is even a quote “too scummy to be scum”. That’s basically
    His play style so I’m ignoring it

I’m down for Distorted, naz, or blink today
    Not going to lynch naz today because she is changing her meta. I will however have to ISO her later, probably more on D3 if I live up to there.

I will gladly lynch Distorted or Blinkskater, though. I'd say that those two + Hybrid are my lynch pool, in this order: blink -> disto -> hybrid.

I don't know what to do with Kenny. Don't forget to reply to my posts about your jester blah blah @Kenny ^^

• ISO #400

I think I'm going to bed now, good night

•