Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2451
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    i have a proposal:
    if anyshitizen other than distorted got voted as sc, he is gonna day kill another shitizen.
    Fair?
    fair!

2. ISO #2452
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh btw, @Magoroth can the Chemist poison himself with visits?
    Chemist is immune to his own poison.

3. ISO #2453
    Rachyl

So were either all going to agree to elect Distorted as Station Commander again, or were going to vote up someone else....I suggest voting up Distorted again because he knows what hes doing.....yep....

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Btw we supposedly have a drug dealer so citizen can be confirmed that way. No need to suicide them.
    Okay, i suggest that the drug dealer confirms me, since i am one of someones suspects. that way we can find the real baddie.(aka Hybrid the hider, lurker)

6. ISO #2456
    Rachyl

Hybrid! I see ya Lurkin'! Lurkin and Lurkin!

7. ISO #2457
    Ganelon

Discussion Phase has ended.

No Station Commander has been elected today.
    Last edited by ; May 9th, 2018 at 08:36 AM.

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460
    Rachyl

Hybrid. I saw you Lurking.....why wont you come say anything? hmmmmm?

11. ISO #2461
    Rachyl

-vote Hybrid

12. ISO #2462
    Rachyl

Hybrid! Im going to bonk you on the head with a foam hammer if you dont show yourself!

13. ISO #2463
    Rachyl

THATS IT HYBRID! *BONK*

14. ISO #2464

Holy shit, it works now. Sorry for the delay... I had problems browsing the forum, but it seem to be fixed. Time to catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #2465

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay, i suggest that the drug dealer confirms me, since i am one of someones suspects. that way we can find the real baddie.(aka Hybrid the hider, lurker)
    Hybrid is probably inno. Also
    -vote Distorted
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #2466

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

6 votes to hammer.
    WAIT WHAT?!!!!!!!! FUCK. and it's... my fault

17. ISO #2467

@Hybrid get here or I will start pushing your ass. GET HERE OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY EGGS.

18. ISO #2468
    Rachyl

@Hybrid get here or I will start pushing your ass. GET HERE OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY EGGS.
    What kind of eggs are you making?

19. ISO #2469

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    What kind of eggs are you making?
    Scambled eggs.

20. ISO #2470
    Rachyl

Scambled eggs.
    ooooh i love scrambled eggs! I had fried tomatoes for lunch earlier

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

@Tauntshaman You are lurking, get here. Working on my list of reads.

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474
    Rachyl

Okay. Now that were all here, lets decide what were going to do.

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    .....are you even reading? you voted dutes and are calling out someone who died last night to stop lurking
    Oh i thought he was just joking.......lol..........Lenneth already died he was the thing

27. ISO #2477

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    i have a proposal:
    if anyshitizen other than distorted got voted as sc, he is gonna day kill another shitizen.
    Fair?
    @Marshmallow Marshall now I see the scum read though - he is trying to change the plan we have, or hasnt even read it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

6 votes to hammer.
    im pretty sure im still station commander though - in the setup it says I am station commander UNTIL someone else is elected.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

28. ISO #2478

29. ISO #2479
    Rachyl

who didnt vote also?
    I voted. I dont think Hybrid voted though......

30. ISO #2480

@blinkskater @Hybrid @Fielzanks @Tauntshaman didnt have me voted... @blinkskater would literally be my highest scum read if he wanst confirmed lol - he hasnt gone along with any strategy this game....

Fielzanks would know the strategy we had and be ok with it

-vote fielzanks

Btw we supposedly have a drug dealer so citizen can be confirmed that way. No need to suicide them.
    I hope you understand the setup. We have multiple confirmed people so the faster we end if the better since poison can kill 2 ppl.

so lynch fielz, confirm @Tauntshaman tonight @Gyrlander

then @Dutes follow rachyl

31. ISO #2481

it would take 2 days to confirm you, I don't believe ur a BG because you seem to be fighting against this strategy for some reason. it literally confirms the game in 1 night? why would u go against that lol

32. ISO #2482

Station Commander Mechanics: Upon election, you temporarily lose your former role. Should a new Station Commander be elected, you will regain your former role's night ability. The Original Thing is not affected by this, in that it does not lose its secondary role's night ability while Station Commander.
    So it looks like im still station commander though since I only get my old role back when a NEW 1 is elected.

33. ISO #2483
    Rachyl

What about Gyrlander? We havent heard anything from her in quite some time now.....hmmmmmm

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

Spoiler : List of Reads :
    List of Reads

Dutes, confirmed Tracker
    Blinkskater, confirmed Doctor

Distorted, not confirmed but waaay too towny to be scum. Unless he literally masterminded this game.
    Fielzanks, I townread him just because of Scv actually, he acted rather scummy compared to his town meta, but Scv's behavior still stronger than his small scum vibes, + replacing changes meta.
    Hybrid, because... Hey, I was gonna say that claiming Tracker D1 as scum was ballsy, but maybe not that much. As Arsonist, it would make sense: you don't get converted because of WIFOM stuff with BG, if a doc investigates you you appear clean, idem for Radio Operator... Fuck. @Hybrid get your ass here IMMEDIATLY. I want a list of your reads, and I want your thoughts on the game.
    Rachyl, tons of LAMIST, I don't think a new player would pull that. However, Lenneth said on D1 that Rachyl was experienced and really good on the mod.
    Gyrlander, well the Drug Dealer claim is alright but I am surprised she failed TWICE. Maybe really bad luck, but still. Since it's easily confirmable, townish.

Noz_Bugz, rather inactive, but it's NAI for him I guess. However, he came in, asked for votes without voting Distorted (okay I did vote him as a joke but it's not my fault if my browser decided he wasn't entering the site ) and popped out. I don't know what he's doing, but he's unconfirmed and acting strange.
    Tauntshaman, a scumread since the beggining of the game. His posts are just coming as off to me, I don't really know why. He is opportunistic: he tried to get some quick lynches earlier, can't remember on who, and he is now pushing Dutes... the most confirmed and useful of us all.
    Hybrid, after thinking about it, your behavior is a great cover for Arsonist... I don't know what to think about that.

36. ISO #2486
    Rachyl

Okay great, lets do it!

37. ISO #2487

@Marshmallow Marshall now I see the scum read though - he is trying to change the plan we have, or hasnt even read it.....

im pretty sure im still station commander though - in the setup it says I am station commander UNTIL someone else is elected.
    Wait you're still S.C.? mind to quote me the setup part? I didn't understand the setup like this.

38. ISO #2488

who didnt vote also?
    me... BUT I HAVE A REASON!!! Just check the Discord and blame the site.

39. ISO #2489

So it looks like im still station commander though since I only get my old role back when a NEW 1 is elected.
    OH. Wow. @Magoroth is that true?

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    -vote fielzanks
    Reasoning: NON-EXISTANT

Mind to elaborate?

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

read my posts on fielzanks above that
    we just need to confirm everyone - and fielzanks cant be confirmed tonight but we can confirm 2 ppl if we have citizens.
    Mmhmm... Ok then.

46. ISO #2496

-vote Fielzanks

47. ISO #2497

Lynch fielzanks or tauntshaman

Gyrlander confirms rachyl

Dutes confirms hybrid

I shoot the other person NOT lynched. between fielz and taunt

MM and Distorted only non confirmed ppl alive (and me technically)

if the game is still going - lynch me or MM and just get the other 1 the next day. but if MM is town the game should end today on the lynch, or tonight

48. ISO #2498

My vote is on Fielzanks, going to play HotS a bit =)

49. ISO #2499
    Rachyl

-vote Fielzanks

Okay. im all set and ready to be checked

50. ISO #2500

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.