S-FM The Thing - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM The Thing

Now, I kinda want to go play one game of HotS before going to bed, so I'm gonna do that now lol. I'll get on tomorrow (maybe after my game too) to discuss and read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2402

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then we can lynch taunt and gyrlander can recurit hybrid tonight.
    if we can get 1 person confirmed with gyrlander, and keep dutes alive. no way we can lose pretty much.
    Yeah probably better. NOW I WANNA PLAY XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    L
    Lol, Poisoner can simply not visit to avoid Dutes detecting him.
    then we lynch anyone that could be suspect of that.

If there is a death tonight that confirms it wasnt Dutes. Blink visited MM so its not blink - if Grylander confirms taunt as citizen, that rules both of you out, leaving the only suspects as me, MM, rachyl.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #2405

then we lynch anyone that could be suspect of that.

If there is a death tonight that confirms it wasnt Dutes. Blink visited MM so its not blink - if Grylander confirms taunt as citizen, that rules both of you out, leaving the only suspects as me, MM, rachyl.
    AND that means we can lynch lets say rachyl that day, then there will be NO death that night and dutes can check MM while u convert me.

6. ISO #2406

AND that means we can lynch lets say rachyl that day, then there will be NO death that night and dutes can check MM while u convert me.
    we have enough confirmed towns that if the poisoner stops visiting we can just keep lynching and confirming more each night. we can confirm 1 lynch and 2 ppl per night with gyrlander and dutes =P

7. ISO #2407

we have enough confirmed towns that if the poisoner stops visiting we can just keep lynching and confirming more each night. we can confirm 1 lynch and 2 ppl per night with gyrlander and dutes =P
    especially if blink claims doctor, we can now protect between u and dutes each night, because it takes 2 nights to kill and doctor can heal on either 1 of the nights to cure someone. meaning, u 2 cant die.

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted is correct I am indeed the Doctor/Sheriff i checked MM N1 (not thing) and i healed Fielz last night (not thing)
    niiiice so I guess just heal dutes tonight - Dutes checks TauntShaman - Gyrlander recruits rachyl - I shoot fielz - hybrid is lynched.

Sorry fielz, I know you are probably BG, but this prevents another day/night and just gets rid of any non confirmeds.

That leaves me and MM as the only unconfirmed towns.

-vote hybrid

@Marshmallow Marshall - I know u think itl end if we lynch taunt, but I feel let the new players win alive give them the benefit of the doubt on their first games!

13. ISO #2413

niiiice so I guess just heal dutes tonight - Dutes checks TauntShaman - Gyrlander recruits rachyl - I shoot fielz - hybrid is lynched.

Sorry fielz, I know you are probably BG, but this prevents another day/night and just gets rid of any non confirmeds.

-vote hybrid

@Marshmallow Marshall - I know u think itl end if we lynch taunt, but I feel let the new players win alive give them the benefit of the doubt on their first games!
    oh wait this is for station commander still - if u can get 7 votes on me (or noz since he is already confirmed and lynch me, really does not matter just figured i got 3 already) it immediately puts it into lynch phase.

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted is correct I am indeed the Doctor/Sheriff i checked MM N1 (not thing) and i healed Fielz last night (not thing)
    thats actually good u healed fielz also, that was probably a prime arson target - but if no1 dies tonight that doenst rule out noz as a possibility then. but with no1 dying, makes it a lot easier.....

16. ISO #2416

-vote hybrid

Don't heal me actually. Arso will be on you.

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

-vote hybrid

U r gonna lose again
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

name a scenario how and we can try to figure a better way then
    2 lazy figure it out urself
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

@Marshmallow Marshall Don't paint me because I said I didn't trust your claim
    But talking about massive balls, I doubt you lack the balls to claim Radio Operator and say right in the open that someone wasn't in a night chat, unless you thought at this time nobody would be talking or it would be the OG thing that would not out you right away. If I was SCV, I would NOT have claimed BG either, I don't understand his reasoning behind it. BG is a role best hidden to use to its full effect. Also, me stating that I find Tauntshaman lacking subtlety and not believing your claim doesn't make me someone who state facts. Neither do me claiming I trust Blink. His refusal to claim Doctor(Sheriff) because he did not have meaningful leads to better conceal himself is also smart, whereas not claiming as Drug Dealer and not making cits able to confirm themselves was a stupid choice.

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431
    Rachyl

Rachyls here! Goodmorning ^_^ what do we have here? we got Hybrid lurking and hidiing. I wouldnt be suprised if he was the arsonist!

32. ISO #2432
    Rachyl

my breakfast: yogurt, strawberries /w whip cream. then for lunch, fried tomatoes!

33. ISO #2433
    Rachyl

But i like my fried tomatoes with a little bit of brown sugar, and some pepper. it tastes oh so precious!

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    hey lennenth stop lurking, speak up!! Who did you convert last night?
    -court
    LMAO! Lenneth has already been eliminated lol

36. ISO #2436
    Rachyl

So tauntshomon who do you suspect the most?

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    hybrid and you
    I suspect you and hybrid also. Although im leaning on Hybrid being the arsonist. hes hid and lurked this entire game. he obviously has something to hide.

39. ISO #2439
    Rachyl

okay im going to the kitchen. its time to fry some tomatoes im hungry

40. ISO #2440

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    U r gonna lose again
    How though, the plan is kinda perfect XD

@Distorted Okey then... Hybrid has been an asshole this game so I want him to die. So all good.

41. ISO #2441

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Don't paint me because I said I didn't trust your claim
    But talking about massive balls, I doubt you lack the balls to claim Radio Operator and say right in the open that someone wasn't in a night chat, unless you thought at this time nobody would be talking or it would be the OG thing that would not out you right away. If I was SCV, I would NOT have claimed BG either, I don't understand his reasoning behind it. BG is a role best hidden to use to its full effect. Also, me stating that I find Tauntshaman lacking subtlety and not believing your claim doesn't make me someone who state facts. Neither do me claiming I trust Blink. His refusal to claim Doctor(Sheriff) because he did not have meaningful leads to better conceal himself is also smart, whereas not claiming as Drug Dealer and not making cits able to confirm themselves was a stupid choice.
    Lol don't worry, I still townread you. BUT APPARENTLY YOU'RE DYING

42. ISO #2442

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I am a shitizen. the best role in all of mafia

i'd be down for me being SC and fucking everything up :P
    -vote noz_bugz

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444
    Rachyl

So are we voting for the station commander?

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Yess
    -vote Distorted

47. ISO #2447
    Rachyl

Hmmmmmmm Hybrid is still hiding......hes definetly up to no good.

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Hybrid is always hiding
    Thats why hes such a good candidate for arsonist.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.