Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well if your the expedition member with vote power you need to reveal via magoroth - he has to post it to confirm, its pretty much this setups version of the mayor
    So i basically just ask Magaroth to confirm me in PM?

4. ISO #2304

5. ISO #2305

when you want to reveal as expedition member, but only with the vote power 1. which, since I doubt u will be counter claimed, may as well.
    which, means blink, dutes, MM(probably), you, me are town.

Hybrid, TauntShaman, Gyrlander, Fielzanks are the only options for Arson.

Fielzanks is so far the only BG claim, so thats locked believable, UNLESS we get some counter claims.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #2306

which, means blink, dutes, MM(probably), you, me are town.

Hybrid, TauntShaman, Gyrlander, Fielzanks are the only options for Arson.

Fielzanks is so far the only BG claim, so thats locked believable, UNLESS we get some counter claims.
    So we lynch 1, shoot 1 tonight.

Lynch another tomorrow. TPRs stop visiting people.

HOWEVER, I still want to check with magoroth about the shot going off and ask a few questions on the possiblity of a Thing still existing.

-The thing could NOT use his double convert N1 so.

@Magoroth The night the thing dies to poison, (if the original thing was poisoned), he is not able to convert correct?

@Magoroth Does the poison ability spread the night they are poisoned, or the night they die? or both?

@Magoroth If the Original thing was poisoned N1, it would not be possible for another thing to exist then? Because poison would kill them both before convert?

7. ISO #2307

I am immune to conversion since SC - i cant be a thing.
    Oh true sorry lol
    -vote Distorted
    for president again!

Also sorry for getting off, had something unexpected to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #2308

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I just dont understand how this role works though. it says I have power in the vote but it doesnt say how much power i have
    XD you're a fucking shitizen that's all. And from what I've seen you're being bullshited by Distorted since some time
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #2309

OoO
    These are the OoO that he said "correct to"
    Post #1662
    0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Bodyguard / Doctor protects
    4. Survivalist Attack // Station commander attack // Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    5. Thing/Original Thing conversion.
    6. Poisoner gives poison
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Coroner Autopsy
    11. Radio Operator sees night chat
    12. Drunkard blackmails
    13. Snitch reads last will
    14. Tracker visits
    15. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

10. ISO #2310
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    XD you're a fucking shitizen that's all. And from what I've seen you're being bullshited by Distorted since some time
    what do you mean? so my vote doesnt count for 3 then? Distorted is trolling me?

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

13. ISO #2313

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    k i m afking the whole game, u guys figure it out bye
    @Hybrid you'll get lynched if you pull that once again. And I swear that if you AFK now you have literally NO strategy reason to pull, so GET YOUR ASS HERE AND CONTRIBUTE. Thanks.

14. ISO #2314

15. ISO #2315

what do you mean? so my vote doesnt count for 3 then? Distorted is trolling me?
    Nope your vote doesn't count for shit xD there's no mayor in this setup... Distorted trolled you hard lol you're a citizen that's it that's all. Just like efe and lenneth were (check graveyard). Carry on... with laughters, because that was very funny to watch

16. ISO #2316

OoO
    These are the OoO that he said "correct to"
    Post #1662
    0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Bodyguard / Doctor protects
    4. Survivalist Attack // Station commander attack // Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    5. Thing/Original Thing conversion.
    6. Poisoner gives poison
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Coroner Autopsy
    11. Radio Operator sees night chat
    12. Drunkard blackmails
    13. Snitch reads last will
    14. Tracker visits
    15. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)
    So there's no thing, right?

17. ISO #2317

I just realized this comes off as terribly rude... Sorry rachyl <3

18. ISO #2318
    Rachyl

the power of the vote means the only thing you are able to do is vote
    omg Distorted you are a meanie for pulling that! +1 scum point! JKing. lol

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321
    Rachyl

I just realized this comes off as terribly rude... Sorry rachyl <3
    dont worry its okay. lol

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll only roleclaim when you do. Exact role, not TPR bullshit.
    @blinkskater yeah please =) @Gyrlander I'd like you to claim now though, losing time is not helping town at all.

24. ISO #2324
    Rachyl

Okay i have to get to bed now. Ill be online in the morning to see whats going on. Goodnight.

25. ISO #2325

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also i would like to state i went pretty hard on SCV at Eod in hopes that he wouldn't be a target to get converted by the thing, im fairly confident that it worked. But SCV still could be arson(which would noe be fielzanks) BG/Doc is a great cover when your arson, (trust me i would know) so here is my proposal dutes follows SCV to confirm if scv is actually arson or not tonight because if whomever scv(fielzanks) follows dies next day we know hes arson ALSO i think we elect distorted as SC again and he shoots 1 of 3 people Gyrlander, Taunt, Rachyl, and i thonk our lynch should be 1 of those 3 also This could possibly change a little bit after everyone role claims. Thank you for your time
    That's a great plan. TPRs visit unconfirmed people to make sure that if the arson poisons someone he dies too

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

Okay i have to get to bed now. Ill be online in the morning to see whats going on. Goodnight.
    Goodnight Rachyl!

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

@Lenneth but like ur LW, too towny to be town is a thing =P lol that's usually what I start getting scum read for with MM, so I need to act a bit scummy..

The information you provided was damn helpful for town, but you also were able to avoid really giving your reads. You were neutral organizing public information =P A lot of time/effort put into it, but didn't follow up with personal reads - that was my main scum read on you, just for feedbacks sake.
    He was town when he did the first one, though. I felt something was off with the D2 one, and I was right. Personal reads were in the first post; not in the 2nd.

30. ISO #2330

ok, I think the thing may have been a framer? maybe he went into hiding and framed lenneth to show himself visiting?
    Framer frames human as thing, vice versa, or thing as thing. Also, what's the use of knowing that now, if Things are dead?

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332

"Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die."

So he poisoned NumberTwo N1 - and the poison spreads the night of being poisoned, not the night the person dies.

I think that's what happened. Arsonist just got a really lucky/unlucky hit lol
    That's what the fixed OoO says, and it says there are no more things too so I think we're good lol.

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

35. ISO #2335

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -lynch Rachyl
    to pressure her
    That's scummy. It's like you're trying to look useful. @Tauntshaman

36. ISO #2336

but the OoO also shows the thing gets poisoned AFTER converting, so im not sure if poison goes through on a thing to thing convert.
    Then how would have Lenneth died? By your shot? Then, the Station Commander shoots before conversion anyway.

37. ISO #2337

Then how would have Lenneth died? By your shot? Then, the Station Commander shoots before conversion anyway.
    yeah, I just want to verify that before we conclude 0 things are left. But I guess the odds are in that favor so, may as well start arsonist hunting.

im for a lynch on Hybrid/tauntshaman/gyrlander/rachyl/ fielz possiblty, that is siutational

38. ISO #2338

yeah, I just want to verify that before we conclude 0 things are left. But I guess the odds are in that favor so, may as well start arsonist hunting.

im for a lynch on Hybrid/tauntshaman/gyrlander/rachyl/ fielz possiblty, that is siutational
    I think hybrid may be the best lynch just due to low activity though and ill pick 1 of the others to pew pew before EoD so then the TPRs can all visit 1 of the other targets incase of a poison

39. ISO #2339

40. ISO #2340

I want to know if there is a possiblity that they are not dead.
    Things are dead people, so what is dead may never die, so THINGS ARE ALL ALIVE!!!!! Nah seriously, by elimination and logic you get to the conclusion things are 100% dead.

41. ISO #2341

Oh btw, @Magoroth can the Chemist poison himself with visits?

42. ISO #2342

43. ISO #2343

@Magoroth can chemist poison himself?
    Oh btw, @Magoroth can the Chemist poison himself with visits?
    Lol :P

44. ISO #2344

@Hybrid I am going to make scrambled eggs.
    @Hybrid WE HAVE OATMEAL, COME WITH US!!!

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

Aaaaand I'm alone. I wanted to ISO Tauntshaman, but I just realized he posted nothing that really matters on D3. Kinda moot. So uhm... I guess we have our plan. The only things we need are Magoroth's answers to be 100% sure of no things, and we need to deliberate on who to nightkill with Distorted. But it's hard to do without Distorted. So I guess I'll go off too, but before, I want to say that I think Tauntshaman is the Arsonist. He's laying low today, and I think Arsonist will lay low because he's the only scum left lol. If you notice anyone is laying low (out of Fielzanks because he's probably catching up), share it with the rest of the class =)

47. ISO #2347

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    WTF??? @Magoroth is that true?
    Nope Distorted trolled Rachyl, it's bullshit lmao also speak of the devil...

48. ISO #2348

Nope your vote doesn't count for shit xD there's no mayor in this setup... Distorted trolled you hard lol you're a citizen that's it that's all. Just like efe and lenneth were (check graveyard). Carry on... with laughters, because that was very funny to watch
    FUCK SQUIRREL

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.