6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder View Post
    Well friend.
    I lead the scum wagon day one.
    day two I was part of a different scum wagon.
    Sorry, I'll be more clear. What did you do on night one and night two?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think Vlad is funny in his own way.
    Same.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #2860

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

How are you certain?¿?¿??¿?¿?
    Bc I was never notified of anything and this was a different player the only night distorted was alive ?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    You're doing things wrong if Grylander isnt dead by the end of the day
    Why @Mesk514
    Why not lynch u lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #2871

My results are as followed Friend.
    Banana decided to visit Vlad
    You decided to stay at home. We’re you lonely?
    So in what order did these occur friend?

Well friend.
    I tracked Banana first and seen him visit Vlad!
    Also, Banana defended Vlad
    That means Vlad is Town I think.

Then last night I tracked Frinckles Friend!
    They stayed at home. They don’t like to go outside.

22. ISO #2872

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

@naz who did you roleblock D1?
    Mm

25. ISO #2875

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Also, I will reiterate. Wasnt Dumbledore part of the order of the phoenix?
    Yes and so was almost every main character what’s your point? The scum team is called “the wraiths”.
    I also pushed for a ganelon lynch when both mm and banana had 3 votes and ganelon had 1 vote. Banana has flipped town so why wouldn’t I just sheep that train if I’m scum?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #2876

The order I wrote it in friend!
    Did you not visit yourself last night?
    I know friend but you just said!

Sorry if there’s confusion friend.
    Banana Defended Vlad on Day 2.
    So you couldn't have seen me last night! Right friend?

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Bring it back to just simple shit. Forget about the nonsense blah he rants about.
    1 - was on the ganelon train but wasnt really part of anything, just threw a vote, yes, ganelon ended lynched but easy way to attempt to buy cred with out actually having to do and since last second turbo lynch, possiblity of teammate not actually being lynched

2 - not on the distorted lynch, although claimed neutral, however wants to hold that standard for Efe

3 - kissing MM's ass for no apparent reason of than "OMG I TOTALLY THINK HE'S TOWN" after basically nothing

4 - "oh I spoke to stealth the night he died"

Get him boys

Also, hi efe 💕
    Ok nvm I see but why not mm first hehe

29. ISO #2879

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I know friend but you just said!

So you couldn't have seen me last night! Right friend?
    Facepalm. He is saying banana visited vlad night one. Then during day 2 banana defended vlad VERBALLY, so he’s implying that banana is a sheriff who saw vlad as town.

Correct @PathFinder ?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

30. ISO #2880

Yes and so was almost every main character what’s your point? The scum team is called “the wraiths”.
    I also pushed for a ganelon lynch when both mm and banana had 3 votes and ganelon had 1 vote. Banana has flipped town so why wouldn’t I just sheep that train if I’m scum?
    I was just trying to figure it out. I mean the player known as Ganelon pointed it out day 1. I was just really looking for an answer to the question is all.

31. ISO #2881

Facepalm. He is saying banana visited vlad night one. Then during day 2 banana defended vlad VERBALLY, so he’s implying that banana is a sheriff who saw vlad as town.

Correct @PathFinder ?
    How the fuck am I supposed to catch some obscure shit like that?

32. ISO #2882

Btw, did you decide night one actions or was that still joey? Or am I not allowed to ask that
    Ummm I'm not sure if I can answer that without it being angleshooting? @blinkskater

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

Ok, you can’t talk about yourself, stealth said the same thing. However, stealth’s restrictions don’t apply to you. So can you tell us about stealth’s restrictions? Hehehe loophole!
    Hehe aamirus is the smartest player on this forum <333

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

-vote Naz
    b r o ?

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I actually have no fucking idea about that one. But I dont think she's played the mod for whatever that's worth.
    what the fuck lol

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

She has played it a decent amount. She’s one of the founding members of Skwirl clan with distorted and blink, they all played the mod a lot back then. She also plays video mafia a lot
    <33

42. ISO #2892

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

Well as i pointed out i received no feed back from the alleged role blocking the player known as Naz claimed they did to me. However, im just your average citizen. Character name Harry Potter. Also, as stated id be okay with a me lynch because it would prove a lot to you thick headed individuals. However, I personally wouldnt doubt that the player known as Naz lied about their action. Seeing as how nobody has confirmed being role blocked.
    AS I TOLD U 2X ALREADY THERES NO FEED BACK LMFAO

45. ISO #2895

GOOD NIGHT.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ GYRLANDER SLEEPING TOWNTAKER (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ
    -vote marshmallow marshall

46. ISO #2896

47. ISO #2897

Okay. So why would the scums attack banana considering Frinckles’ doctor claim was pretty convincing IMO.

Naz actually roleblocked Frinckles last night, and then based on pathfinder’s info about banana being a likely sheriff they killed him? So a naz and pathfinder scum team?
    negative fam I visited vlad
    I chose him since draco is town I was like wut if Harry Potter scum???

48. ISO #2898

49. ISO #2899

What the hell are you talking about. You know the curse applies to someone in his train right?
    No I actually didn't read @Distorted 's post it was too long LMFAO

50. ISO #2900