Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 4182
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Can we kill MM today please
    L I T E R A L L Y N O R E A S O N T O L Y N C H M E

None of the people who have pushed me have even consistently said anything against me or replied to my posts defending myself. That's just a sad scum team.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no, i went back and read it. im too hung over to read anything longer than 3 sentences.
    Have you read my wallpost?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

If you're voting me, explain why the fuck you're doing it with a real case, or just unvote. Or go jump off the walls of Hogwarts.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're voting me, explain why the fuck you're doing it with a real case, or just unvote. Or go jump off the walls of Hogwarts.
    You're literally self admitted Serius Blacks best friend

If you flip town then I immediately stop trusting the people listed in my role card as their names means nothing alignment indicative and literally exist just because

You claim cit. Youre expendable

You've given me no reason to trust you. You weren't part of the special turbolynch that we orchestrated yesterday at last second on your mate

Please die now

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

I just explained that I was Sirius' gay lover. Magoroth claimed to be a gay man, iirc. And he cured me from my werewolfness, so I thought someone who would do that would be a nice guy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Well my character isn’t gay in Harry Potter, to my knowledge 🤷🏻*♂️

That's a lie. He said the exact opposite.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

You're literally self admitted Serius Blacks best friend

If you flip town then I immediately stop trusting the people listed in my role card as their names means nothing alignment indicative and literally exist just because

You claim cit. Youre expendable

You've given me no reason to trust you. You weren't part of the special turbolynch that we orchestrated yesterday at last second on your mate

Please die now
    1: I was his gay lover, not his best friend
    2: Why the fuck would I claim that if I were his scummate, seriously, I could say literally anything else
    3: I'm town and have done towny things like scumhunting, townhunting, being proactive, etc., it's not as if I had been a passive potato all game
    4: I wasn't even online yesterday lol
    5: this case is not good, but at least it exists, congrats. You're still scummy though.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Lets please kill MM and find out RIGHT NOW

if we can trust our "friends" listed in our rolecards
    BREAKING NEWS: you can't! I thought mine was indicating that Sirius Black was a friend, and it turns out that he wasn't at all. Cungratutations.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

Bruh I got a fuckin blood colored potion with the picture of a squirrel on it and shared it before reading anything else
    I looked it up on google, it's an Animagus potion. Apparently, it can either allow you to turn into an Animagus at will if it's well brewed, or just screw you over if it's not. Drink it xD

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    sup Draco, I demand you give me more dick. kthx
    r u hairy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #1283

I looked it up on google, it's an Animagus potion. Apparently, it can either allow you to turn into an Animagus at will if it's well brewed, or just screw you over if it's not. Drink it xD
    SCREW YOU I SAID IT FIRST LIKE MULTIPLE TIMES

SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1284

1: I was his gay lover, not his best friend
    2: Why the fuck would I claim that if I were his scummate, seriously, I could say literally anything else
    3: I'm town and have done towny things like scumhunting, townhunting, being proactive, etc., it's not as if I had been a passive potato all game
    4: I wasn't even online yesterday lol
    5: this case is not good, but at least it exists, congrats. You're still scummy though.
    1) Sirius and Lupin are thematically/lorewise best friends
    2) WIFOM? No idea, you tell me
    3) Bruh did you even read last game? I dont consider "scumhunting/townhunting" alignment indicative ever
    4) Oh well but I trust people that made it happen yesterday and you're not a part of that group
    5) How am I scummy? Lets hear it. Lay it all out how my playstyle is scummy. I can do this dance all day.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

Forgot a part of my posts : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post848641
    So Banana, you're a death eater... who needs to protect animals? And I'm miraculously scum now? ... can we just lynch this lol

Also, I'd like people to notice how crappy the train on me was, really. It all appeared while I wasn't here to say anything, with people using weak/no cases (Frinckles especially, and Banana), or sheeping those people (Pathfinder).
    I hadn't claimed my name yesterday, nor did Ganelon flip, yet you still pushed me for... wait, for what exactly? Right. No reason.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Get MM lynched and Ill drink it
    You have my full support on lynching MM

Distorted actually pulls the neat old trick people like DUTES freaking fell for

Distorted is standing on the back as I combat MM because im really angry at him

Distorted is purple
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

1) Sirius and Lupin are thematically/lorewise best friends
    2) WIFOM? No idea, you tell me
    3) Bruh did you even read last game? I dont consider "scumhunting/townhunting" alignment indicative ever
    4) Oh well but I trust people that made it happen yesterday and you're not a part of that group
    5) How am I scummy? Lets hear it. Lay it all out how my playstyle is scummy. I can do this dance all day.
    TOWN TAKEOVER

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

TOWN TAKEOVER

TOWN TAKEOVER

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    1 person is efekannn the other is banana. you're not getting an explanation lol
    Well then, I hope I get people with a brain to get them lynched lol. Frinckles is also part of the bunch of people randomly scumreading me, btw, so he can go die too. I'll gladly switch my vote on any of those three.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Well then, I hope I get people with a brain to get them lynched lol. Frinckles is also part of the bunch of people randomly scumreading me, btw, so he can go die too. I'll gladly switch my vote on any of those three.
    Lynch me I double dare you

im literally not scared of dying because I already won
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1300

Just how many people do you think bussed Sirius yesterday? The whole team?