S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 99
Register

User Tag List

Page 99 of 119 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,950 of 5907
  1. ISO #4901

2. ISO #4902

3. ISO #4903

4. ISO #4904

5. ISO #4905

6. ISO #4906

7. ISO #4907

8. ISO #4908

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER NEST TAKEOVER

9. ISO #4909

10. ISO #4910

11. ISO #4911

12. ISO #4912

13. ISO #4913

14. ISO #4914

4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.

15. ISO #4915

16. ISO #4916

17. ISO #4917

18. ISO #4918

19. ISO #4919

20. ISO #4920

S-FM Fred Attlebish has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

S-FM Fred Attlebish (4 [L-0]): S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Magellan Core
    I found the disguiser. It's Bart. There is no other role in the game that could have shifted votes so quickly and manipulated Magellan Core so decisively.

21. ISO #4921

22. ISO #4922

23. ISO #4923

24. ISO #4924

25. ISO #4925

26. ISO #4926

Player Faction Status
    @S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Dead
    @S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Dead
    @S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    @S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Dead
    @S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Dead
    @S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Dead
    @S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Dead
    @S-FM Jan Korvin ? Dead
    @S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    @S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive

Link to setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45796-S-FM-Magellan-(15P)
    Day 5:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Lynching is disabled for the first 5 hours due to the inconsistent (and unusual) starting time, as some players have complained they were unable to post before the day ended.
    4 votes to hammer.
    Reset.

PSA:
    The quackcicity this game has prompted internal staff discussion and we’ve decided that infractions will be handed out at the end of the game to the parties involved.

27. ISO #4927

28. ISO #4928

29. ISO #4929

30. ISO #4930

31. ISO #4931

32. ISO #4932

Player Faction Status
    @S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Dead
    @S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Dead
    @S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    @S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Dead
    @S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Dead
    @S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Dead
    @S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Dead
    @S-FM Jan Korvin ? Dead
    @S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Dead
    @S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive

Link to setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45796-S-FM-Magellan-(15P)
    Day 7:
    Lynching is disabled for the first 5 hours due to the inconsistent (and unusual) starting time, as some players have complained they were unable to post before the day ended.
    e votes to hammer.
    Reset.

PSA:
    The quackcicity this game has prompted internal staff discussion and we’ve decided that infractions will be handed out at the end of the game to the parties involved.

33. ISO #4933

34. ISO #4934

So I found a few notable posts from Day 4: Take a look at the wording. It is also punctuated correctly, just like in Vlad fashion. Terrible job at disguising, can't believe I was fooled the entire time. There's too many mentions of Vlad in his posts. No way would Fred have drawn so much attention to these points.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    You where ok in the vote until you saw it might go over.
    Yes, I'm Vlad.
    No point shooting Vlad. He disguised out doing nothing but wasting my shot. I have one more for when he really appears.
    True but we need Jan not a replacement because if Jan is replaced town is screwed. If Vlad also made that to clear him from Jan being suspect make it easy for Vlad to hide there and lead town down a bad rabbit hole. I'm not Vlad, I'll prove it day four.
    Billigan is not confirmed town but also not confirmed Mafia. I wanted us to lynch Edoua yesterday. He was outed Disguiser. I called it. No one would listen to me. We let him hide now we have to waist more time to find him in anyone. Town can win this as long as we keep a cool head. Time is on our side.

Skip the day.
    Skip the day.
    Skip the day.

Remember to check me tomorrow, Lois. You can confirm that I'm not disguised. If you don't you will be the lynch.

35. ISO #4935

36. ISO #4936

37. ISO #4937

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    So I found a few notable posts from Day 4: Take a look at the wording. It is also punctuated correctly, just like in Vlad fashion. Terrible job at disguising, can't believe I was fooled the entire time. There's too many mentions of Vlad in his posts. No way would Fred have drawn so much attention to these points.
    Case closed.
    Excellent analysis.
    Gollert is confirmed Town in my book.

38. ISO #4938

39. ISO #4939

40. ISO #4940

Lmao
    (for the record, Gollert edited those posts to make them better grammar-wise)

41. ISO #4941

42. ISO #4942

43. ISO #4943

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Lmao
    (for the record, Gollert edited those posts to make them better grammar-wise)
    Don't misrepresent my position. I never edit people's posts. Unlike you who has been editing posts with invisible ink every day since day 2. Check it. In my notes you claimed Geneticist, but when I look back at the posts, it now shows you claimed ensign.

I let it slide because I thought you might be town.

What kind of player edits their posts in a forum game??? Come on, that's below low.

44. ISO #4944

Don't misrepresent my position. I never edit people's posts. Unlike you who has been editing posts with invisible ink every day since day 2. Check it. In my notes you claimed Geneticist, but when I look back at the posts, it now shows you claimed ensign.

I let it slide because I thought you might be town.

What kind of player edits their posts in a forum game??? Come on, that's below low.

Bird gang needs to UNITE

Not FIGHT

45. ISO #4945

I'll jail Edoua tonight, if I'm dead, lynch Lembird. Only the neutral evil nightkill can penetrate the auto-vest I got from the android.

Role: Android (Lover)
    Description: You are an advanced android model, indistinguishable from a human in most respects. You were reprogrammed by a member of the crew to serve as their personal bodyguard. However, as you are bound by the Three Laws of Robotics, you are not allowed to harm another human being, limiting your protection capabilities.
    Special: If you hammer a player, your positronic brain will short-circuit itself and you will die.
    Ability: Give a player of your choice an 1-use autovest. The item is consumed upon being attacked.
    Special: You may only do this once per game.
    Special: If your target dies at any point during the game, you will die.
    Special: You share an anonymous night chat with your target.

46. ISO #4946

47. ISO #4947

48. ISO #4948

49. ISO #4949

50. ISO #4950