Our hero, our orange, our zz
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Our hero, our orange, our zz

Tales of our hero zzz echo throughout the world as another blow to the system is delt within the sub-world of

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post934672

You see how they gloriously defeated the villainous SuperJack in what could be one. Of. Thee. Most. Earth shattering defeats known to forum kind.

Oh how they have so correctly shown that fighting racism is completely useless, and have so accurately shown how all the game moderation is nothing more than sham since the true nature....

The true nature....

The treacherous moderation teams only purpose is power mongering dictatorship in place nothing more than to completely eradicate the sc2 mod of Mafia from existence .

How could anyone ever see this coming? How can no one In past ever even suggest that the sc2staff moderation team is just sooooo pure evil?

I tell you how, you may of never heard it before.

But our protagonist zzorange is indeed a prime victim of the very regime that is set upon destruction of the beloved mod

ZZOrange is the victim of ruthless witch-hunts and has been delt with such injustice, the moderation have done everything possible to make sure that ZZ is deemed sinful, constantly finding every possible angle to twist just to meet their own standards for the nasty rules they wrote themselves.

What will our Savoir do next?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Our hero, our orange, our zz

IDK Why Jack is unable to just say what's on his mind as if he's fearful of an internet fight over a difference of opinion. I guess it's just that if he seriously articulated his points he doubts he would be able to defend them.

Weasely Brit Bongers gonna Weasel i guess.
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 26th, 2021 at 10:55 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    IDK Why Jack is unable to just say what's on his mind as if he's fearful of an internet fight over a difference of opinion. I guess it's just that if he seriously articulated his points he doubts he would be able to defend them.

Blocked.

6. ISO #6

I feel like he did say what's on his mind.

7. ISO #7

I mean he made a satirical post about a thread where's mods objectively made and then thankfully corrected a mistake as if sticking up for Paopan when the mods actually did something wrong, was something to ridicule.

Like the fact that I don't like it when power tripping mods powertrip is something funny. When I asked him seriously about his views and challenges him on any point he just deflects so, obviously he has some things he wants to say, he's just too lazy/scared whatever to post them.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

8. ISO #8

I mean he made a satirical post about a thread where's mods objectively made and then thankfully corrected a mistake as if sticking up for Paopan when the mods actually did something wrong, was something to ridicule.

Like the fact that I don't like it when power tripping mods powertrip is something funny. When I asked him seriously about his views and challenges him on any point he just deflects so, obviously he has some things he wants to say, he's just too lazy/scared whatever to post them.
    So his and your thoughts differ.
    Doesn't mean he didn't say what was on his mind.
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 27th, 2021 at 04:26 AM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Once again the valiant ZZOrange, known by his superhero moniker of Honestman defeats the evil "Super"Jack in 1 on 1 combat!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11

Sc2mafia can finally be restored to its former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    All 6-7 people just shitting on one guy.
    And you guys wonder why the site only has 10-15 members at any given point.
    I thought he started it by 'shitting' on mods and then some? If it's true then it seems like an expected outcome, wouldn't you agree?

Though admittedly, SJ unnecessarily and deliberately provoked the shit storm to continue when he had a bad day.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Come on. The guy has been taunting the staff and the forum in general for a long, long time. It's only fair people mess with him in return lol, and he shouldn't be surprised. It's not like it's out of nowhere, and it's not like it's malicious either. You can't expect to shit on people without consequences in return.

And if I may add, he should just laugh with us because we're just having harmless fun. That way, everyone would be happy. Getting offended over random jokes about your funny actions on a gaming site is not something I have too much empathy for, and I'm a bit surprised you do, given how you dislike victimization.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 29th, 2021 at 04:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #17

So in your mind mocking people who called out Mods when they objectively fucked up is a good look? If you stand with that, then that's all I really need to know.
    If I could ask, could you clarify what you think about the mods?

At one point you suggested they were power tripping and abusing power. Then at another you said it was a result from multiple people having personal issues with you and spam reporting you until mods took action (with the thinking that multiple reports create a situation where they need to be addressed), and then here you said they fucked up and you called them out on it.

I kinda feel that these positions are mutually exclusive and am a bit confused as to what your point is.

On a side note as I said before, when multiple people take issue with you, you are the common factor. I’m sure some blame can be attributed to others but in my personal life when I receive the same feedback from multiple sources I try to be introspective and see if I can grow from it as a person.

18. ISO #18

I do feel this is somewhat of a fair point. Although I don’t think it’s anything close to unique to this site.

I constantly get dog piled on sites when I talk about ideas that go against the established social norms of that group. I think 2 months ago I had 7 or 8 people coming at me in a semi-extreme left group when I argued some ethical aspects of police. To put it in context a few of them held the hard position that cops should not even be allowed to carry guns and if they get killed they signed up for it.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I do feel this is somewhat of a fair point. Although I don’t think it’s anything close to unique to this site.

I constantly get dog piled on sites when I talk about ideas that go against the established social norms of that group. I think 2 months ago I had 7 or 8 people coming at me in a semi-extreme left group when I argued some ethical aspects of police. To put it in context a few of them held the hard position that cops should not even be allowed to carry guns and if they get killed they signed up for it.
    it definitely isn't unique to this site

20. ISO #20

If I could ask, could you clarify what you think about the mods?

At one point you suggested they were power tripping and abusing power. Then at another you said it was a result from multiple people having personal issues with you and spam reporting you until mods took action (with the thinking that multiple reports create a situation where they need to be addressed), and then here you said they fucked up and you called them out on it.

I kinda feel that these positions are mutually exclusive and am a bit confused as to what your point is.

On a side note as I said before, when multiple people take issue with you, you are the common factor. I’m sure some blame can be attributed to others but in my personal life when I receive the same feedback from multiple sources I try to be introspective and see if I can grow from it as a person.

Nah those ideas aren't mutally exclusive. You can hve mods who enjoy powertripping colluding with sc2mafia players who hate you, it's fairly easy to see how they aren't things that disallow the other from existing.

I agree with your last point that if people are telling you the same feedback maybe you did something wrong, but Helz would you think the same way if it was a group of Neo Nazis who were telling you, you need to hate blacks more? If there had been a common trend for respectable people and not people who are known for mass reporting here there would be a lot more weight to the complaints.

Like if a chronic gamethrower accusing you of gamethrowing you're not going to take their opinion as seriously as a player who doesn't right.

If all of my reports were from respectable humans I would 100% agree with your logic here.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

1 guy who has shit on the 6-7 people previously.

Man tries to dish out trolling but decides he cannot take it. More at 6.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

If all of my reports were from respectable humans I would 100% agree with your logic here.
    With the amount of reports you have on your name, you should agree with Helz if even just 50% of them were tbh.

Quick reminder that you're likely the record holder for getting the most permanent bans (4), with the earliest dating back to 2013.

But nah, it's not you it's 'them'. With the 'them' being almost everyone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 29th, 2021 at 03:31 PM.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    With the amount of reports you have on your name, you should agree with Helz if even just 50% of them were tbh.

Quick reminder that you're likely the record holder for getting the most permanent bans (4), with the earliest dating back to 2013.

But nah, it's not you it's 'them'. With the 'them' being almost everyone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    With most of them accrued by the same 3-4 players. You're the outlier in that.

If all my reports had been from seperate parties and respectable parties I would 100% agree with your opinion Ozy. The funny thing is the two reports I have that aren't from my hate group is yours and cekos where one is because I targetted ceko which has no rule against it, and you who reported me for when I got failor'd. So both non hate bloc reports we're basically innocent verdicts. If I had reports coming in from good folks who play the game clean and don't throw I'd 100% agree with your opinion, unfortunately OzyWho when they send their reporters, they're not sending their best.

Like if I just ordered a bunch of Neo Nazis on fiver to come in and report you OzyWho I pray to god the reports wouldn't get taken seriously just because they filed a lot of them yknow?

Also to clarify it's not "Everyone Else" there are plenty of legitimate good mafia players out there, it's not like I'm fighting against a huge Majority here, just a few people with hate boners.
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 29th, 2021 at 08:45 PM.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Nah those ideas aren't mutally exclusive. You can hve mods who enjoy powertripping colluding with sc2mafia players who hate you, it's fairly easy to see how they aren't things that disallow the other from existing.

I agree with your last point that if people are telling you the same feedback maybe you did something wrong, but Helz would you think the same way if it was a group of Neo Nazis who were telling you, you need to hate blacks more? If there had been a common trend for respectable people and not people who are known for mass reporting here there would be a lot more weight to the complaints.

Like if a chronic gamethrower accusing you of gamethrowing you're not going to take their opinion as seriously as a player who doesn't right.

I meant your position, not the ideas. Through the other topic and this one I felt like the position you took on the recent action taken against you changed from power tripping mods, then to mods tricked by a group of report spamming people with personal issues, then to the mods screwed up and you called them on it. The 2nd and third positions can fit together but are mutually exclusive from the first.

To your point on Neo Nazis I feel like it’s a fallacy argument. My point is that I played around 4200 games of Sc2 mafia and the only report on my conduct as a player was accusing me of hacking because they did not believe I could be that good. I never once got reported for game throwing or grieving or anything like that.

Sure there may be a group of people you have personal issues with but the fact there are multiple people you have problems with reflects something about yourself. To be clear even if 80% of your reports were personally motivated that other 20 still reflects a pattern where you are the common factor and provides you with some objective feedback you can use to grow as a person.

In general that is a principle I apply to my life in all areas. Sometimes I recognize there are things about me that cause an issue but I choose not to change yet I do feel it’s of great value to recognize those patterns so I can take that feedback objectively.

For one example, this year I made a conscious decision to stop drunk posting here. I got feedback from many unconnected people that it was causing issues and I made the decision to chill on that shit here because I care about this community. At the same time others I don’t care so much about I go right on ahead with my drunken ramblings because I enjoy being a drunkass and debating nonsense : )

30. ISO #30

I meant your position, not the ideas. Through the other topic and this one I felt like the position you took on the recent action taken against you changed from power tripping mods, then to mods tricked by a group of report spamming people with personal issues, then to the mods screwed up and you called them on it. The 2nd and third positions can fit together but are mutually exclusive from the first.

To your point on Neo Nazis I feel like it’s a fallacy argument. My point is that I played around 4200 games of Sc2 mafia and the only report on my conduct as a player was accusing me of hacking because they did not believe I could be that good. I never once got reported for game throwing or grieving or anything like that.

Sure there may be a group of people you have personal issues with but the fact there are multiple people you have problems with reflects something about yourself. To be clear even if 80% of your reports were personally motivated that other 20 still reflects a pattern where you are the common factor and provides you with some objective feedback you can use to grow as a person.

In general that is a principle I apply to my life in all areas. Sometimes I recognize there are things about me that cause an issue but I choose not to change yet I do feel it’s of great value to recognize those patterns so I can take that feedback objectively.

For one example, this year I made a conscious decision to stop drunk posting here. I got feedback from many unconnected people that it was causing issues and I made the decision to chill on that shit here because I care about this community. At the same time others I don’t care so much about I go right on ahead with my drunken ramblings because I enjoy being a drunkass and debating nonsense : )
    i wonder the percentage of posts and arguments in this forum from all users that come from a place of drunk/high/etc.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #31

I mean reputation plays a large part in it, as well as how you decide to play the game. If you play the game with the same name every game, people are going to remember the name and remember each single mistake you ever make even if its not a lot of the time. If you play the game using default names / random names and you fuck up rarely people aren't going to remember it as easily. Secondly if you follow the meta and do everything "proper" always claim role in jail etc... etc.... you will be reported less. If you play the game still legally but with a different playstyle or use a gimmick you'll get reported. Many of my haters are from the "Honest Man" gimmick, for instance those who understand the gimmick would know I wasn't able to tell lies and it would make the game easier for them, but for weaker players who didn't understand the gimmick they would often believe things that superior players wouldn't. Other things like choosing to not claim a role in jail (A defense mechanism due to extremely high being jailed % reactionary to outside circumstances. Finally if you manage to get a group of players that hate you, they'll constantly say how much you are a chronic game thrower, and this influences public opinion greatly. You see someone make a bad call in game, you may not be that likely to report them, but if the game is prefaced by one of their haters "X is a thrower" you might instead believe that mistake is intentional and report the player. My play style sans the gimmick and legal playstyle alterations would not be enough to get me mass reported. I know this because I don't adjust my play on alternate accounts and do not get reported, so much of it stems from reputation.

Some of my past reports are clear evidence of this reputation playing a part as they are reports for situations that are novelties and haven't been seen on the site before.

Directly after my last ban appeal success I was told by Altech and others in no uncertain terms "We are going to get you rebanned" no matter what I did, I would eventually make an error in game and get reported and banned it was only a matter of time unless I just never made a mistake. Now technically possible to never make a single mistake always lynch Mafias in game. But if I was that good at Mafia it wouldn't be fun to play the game so eventually i made an error and was banned, and my detractors got what they wanted.

I think If this happened to you, you'd be able to understand what I'm saying a lot easier. All that said, drinking solo and spending time drunk posting on a forum seems like a slippery slope to alcoholism, I do enjoy a good beer but if you get to the point where you're drunk posting on a random sc2mafia forum it might be time to cool it on the sauce.
    Last edited by ZZorange; July 1st, 2021 at 08:50 PM.

32. ISO #32

I thought he started it by 'shitting' on mods and then some? If it's true then it seems like an expected outcome, wouldn't you agree?

Though admittedly, SJ unnecessarily and deliberately provoked the shit storm to continue when he had a bad day.
    I mean this is basically admin abuse. SuperJack is using his standing and reputation to shit on a user who bothered him for some reason or another.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I mean this is basically admin abuse. SuperJack is using his standing and reputation to shit on a user who bothered him for some reason or another.
    This is basically admin abuse.
    Oberon is using her standing and reputation to shit on a SuperJack who bothered her for some reason or another.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    On an unrelated note, how do you tell if you drank dish soap if it's diluted with the drinking water that you've consumed? It seems difficult to distinguish the difference except for the faint aroma of the dish soap using your nose when you smell the water.
    it tastes like soap. Source: once washed my water bottle with dish soap since i didn't have a dishwasher. Rinsed it out several times and then drank from it. It was yucky.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #38

how can someone who isn't an admin commit admin abuse

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    how can someone who isn't an admin commit admin abuse
    I mean. Most likely because I used to be admin, and that my status still has some validation.

Would of been better if Mag just said I was bullying ZZOrange. It would have more impact and truth.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    it tastes like soap. Source: once washed my water bottle with dish soap since i didn't have a dishwasher. Rinsed it out several times and then drank from it. It was yucky.
    That was literally me. Except it didn't taste like soap (Idk maybe I'm an animal)? But it did burn the back of my nose.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

I mean reputation plays a large part in it, as well as how you decide to play the game. If you play the game with the same name every game, people are going to remember the name and remember each single mistake you ever make even if its not a lot of the time. If you play the game using default names / random names and you fuck up rarely people aren't going to remember it as easily. Secondly if you follow the meta and do everything "proper" always claim role in jail etc... etc.... you will be reported less. If you play the game still legally but with a different playstyle or use a gimmick you'll get reported. Many of my haters are from the "Honest Man" gimmick, for instance those who understand the gimmick would know I wasn't able to tell lies and it would make the game easier for them, but for weaker players who didn't understand the gimmick they would often believe things that superior players wouldn't. Other things like choosing to not claim a role in jail (A defense mechanism due to extremely high being jailed % reactionary to outside circumstances. Finally if you manage to get a group of players that hate you, they'll constantly say how much you are a chronic game thrower, and this influences public opinion greatly. You see someone make a bad call in game, you may not be that likely to report them, but if the game is prefaced by one of their haters "X is a thrower" you might instead believe that mistake is intentional and report the player. My play style sans the gimmick and legal playstyle alterations would not be enough to get me mass reported. I know this because I don't adjust my play on alternate accounts and do not get reported, so much of it stems from reputation.

Some of my past reports are clear evidence of this reputation playing a part as they are reports for situations that are novelties and haven't been seen on the site before.

Directly after my last ban appeal success I was told by Altech and others in no uncertain terms "We are going to get you rebanned" no matter what I did, I would eventually make an error in game and get reported and banned it was only a matter of time unless I just never made a mistake. Now technically possible to never make a single mistake always lynch Mafias in game. But if I was that good at Mafia it wouldn't be fun to play the game so eventually i made an error and was banned, and my detractors got what they wanted.

I think If this happened to you, you'd be able to understand what I'm saying a lot easier. All that said, drinking solo and spending time drunk posting on a forum seems like a slippery slope to alcoholism, I do enjoy a good beer but if you get to the point where you're drunk posting on a random sc2mafia forum it might be time to cool it on the sauce.
    To your personal question, yes; I am 100% an alcoholic. I do understand addiction and its cost but I would rather not outlive my body and mind. They are mine and I will do with them as I please.

To your situation I do understand. But you should look at the greater context of your own situation.

Maybe 3 or so years back I met this guy in a bar who was a detective and a master of neuro linguistic programming. Its one of those conversations I will never forget. He introduced a concept to me I felt was very profound. He walked me through how people focus on 1 event as the 'problem' while that single event was itself just the end of a long path.

Consider me. In 2013 I got a DWI. It was a single event and I could point to it and say 'this one event is why I have to pay monies and do court bullshit;' while in reality, it was just the result of my lifestyle. I chose to go out and drink, then drive instead of calling a cab. I made a decision to do it far away from my home and I got away with it for wayy too long. The day I got a DWI was kinda bullshit. I worked a 16 hour shift then drove 6 hours up from south Texas, then had like 3 beers with friends in Austin on my way home to Round Rock. But I was so exhausted I fell asleep at a traffic light.
    I was not even mad about it. I knew there were too many times I had no business driving and to this day I am thankful that happened before I hurt someone being a dumbass. But that is because I looked at that situation not as a single 'event;' but rather the result of a pattern of behavior.

In this situation I would challenge you to do the same. Sure, maybe theres a group of players who have decided to take a set against you. Thats not fair. Out of context its straight up bullying. But take a moment to reflect on how you have chosen to behave with the people around you. Consider your history and reputation and how you got there. Consider how you made them feel to get to the point where there is literally a group of regular players who want you out of the game.

At the end of the day playing a game is about having fun with the people around you. I did all kinds of off the wall plays and such but I was always considerate to make sure the people I was playing with had fun and I was not just having fun at their expense. I think you have not been so considerate and I think you have trouble accepting your personal character flaws to the point that you would rather shift blame.

Take my feedback or dont. But understand the reason I have spent a bit of time speaking with you is simply because I do feel like you can use this situation for personal growth and that carries well outside of this video game we are rambling about.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

And now when you get called out for it you choose to say you are actually trying to help them xD
    Please take a stroll outside of your head and look at what was actually said.

At least I don't see SJ claiming that he tried to help, but maybe it's that I'm not reading between the lines enough though..
    Last edited by OzyWho; July 3rd, 2021 at 03:50 AM.

48. ISO #48

Please take a stroll outside of your head and look at what was actually said.

At least I don't see SJ claiming that he tried to help, but maybe it's that I'm not reading between the lines enough though..
    Maybe the entire thing is a twisted way to help.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50