do you guys like spicy pepper
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: do you guys like spicy pepper

I was at a mate's house when he asked me if I want chocolate. After hearing me reply "yes", he takes out this envelope under a pile of files and hands it to me. There's a single chocolate piece in it. I like chocolate, so I put that shit right in my mouth without hesitation. But as I start to chew it's the most bitter shit I've ever tasted. I'm about to ask "bro is this dark?" when suddenly my mouth sets on fucking fire. I dash to the sink and put the tap on max. I need to put as much water in my body as possible. I hear the dude laughing like a psychopath behind me while he tells me the shit had carolina reapers in it, which is supposed to be one of the spiciest peppers in the world or something. He hands me this 2L (3.5 pints) bottle of milk with a glass and in like 1 min I've finished the whole fucking bottle. And I'm a skinny ass guy. My stomach is fucking killing me at this point and I lie on his sofa and curl up there saying nothing for like the next 20 minutes. The water and the milk did jackshit. He's like "sorry dude it only bothered me for 5 mins lmao". Fucking brown people. After an hour I've finally fully recovered. I'm worn out like I just did intensive exercise for 2 hours. But the real battle didn't happen until 6 hours later. Anyway, I think I just needed to get this off my chest.

yeah fuck spicy peppers
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I was at a mate's house when he asked me if I want chocolate. After hearing me reply "yes", he takes out this envelope under a pile of files and hands it to me. There's a single chocolate piece in it. I like chocolate, so I put that shit right in my mouth without hesitation. But as I start to chew it's the most bitter shit I've ever tasted. I'm about to ask "bro is this dark?" when suddenly my mouth sets on fucking fire. I dash to the sink and put the tap on max. I need to put as much water in my body as possible. I hear the dude laughing like a psychopath behind me while he tells me the shit had carolina reapers in it, which is supposed to be one of the spiciest peppers in the world or something. He hands me this 2L (3.5 pints) bottle of milk with a glass and in like 1 min I've finished the whole fucking bottle. And I'm a skinny ass guy. My stomach is fucking killing me at this point and I lie on his sofa and curl up there saying nothing for like the next 20 minutes. The water and the milk did jackshit. He's like "sorry dude it only bothered me for 5 mins lmao". Fucking brown people. After an hour I've finally fully recovered. I'm worn out like I just did intensive exercise for 2 hours. But the real battle didn't happen until 6 hours later. Anyway, I think I just needed to get this off my chest.

yeah fuck spicy peppers
    lmao

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I ate a ghost pepper on cam after loosing a bet while discussing the maps development a few years back. Sense then I have grown to love peppers.

Thats my fridge right now. I think I literally have more hot sauce than food. No clue how I have survived this long as a grown ass man child who can barely feed himself but yeah, I lika da spicy pepper.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I ate a ghost pepper on cam after loosing a bet while discussing the maps development a few years back. Sense then I have grown to love peppers.

Thats my fridge right now. I think I literally have more hot sauce than food. No clue how I have survived this long as a grown ass man child who can barely feed himself but yeah, I lika da spicy pepper.
    reminds me of myself.

OWO

im also a u.s. marine. UWOWU HEWWO

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

That's the most American fridge I've ever seen

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    do you guys like spicy pepper
    Don't care for it from a taste/heat standpoint. I like growing them and putting them in random stuff I cook for other people though to mess with them. I've got Ghengis Khan Brain and some random Dragon one growing right now.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶