S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Please let me know if you see something that I do not. I am open to change my mind.

I currently
    I dislike Auwt's reason for push on me. I think it's baseless and comes purely off personal interpretation of posts.
    I don't think Auwt has produced much content outside day 1 vote phase, but that's easy to do.
    I disagree with Auwt's view on why I should be voting Yoshida (I took his first post about I should vote yoshida after my initial vote as a joke but apparently it was not)
    I dislike his nonchalant townclear of Buster, even after his explanation that Buster resembles certain arcade player.
    I cannot find any reason to townread Auwt.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Ugghh those are hard to read and I think the only reason I don't feel that way as much about frinckles is that I don't recall seeing them as scum. Or rather, I'm not super confident in my ability to read them. Especially Renegade, but I think that's something I convinced myself off kinda ?

Anyway so I think all of them are more towny than not, Frinckles especially is someone I'd like to keep around because idk I kinda vibe with them I feel like ? Like, Frinckles is my new SB (miss u btw).

Then martin is OK, nothing too fancy but nothing that bugs me and tone felt fine.
    Ren I would say is my least confident TR of the lot but I was hoping him coming back would let me clear or settle doubts
    I wouldn't worry about frinckles tbh

form what I've read of them so far they haven't seemed like controlling the game or attempting to control it (I think someone used the word dismissive earlier in one of my skims) that tends to appear in their recent scum games

if like Frinckles becomes the last longer-time player here then that's when to be concerned, or at least I think people will read frinckles better if they look at his play on the whole later in the game presuming frinckles is still alive
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I don't think anything I say will be able to change their mind. I could say the same by using their logic I can't see what do they gain from my flip.

I have already telegraphed it to them that they are my next SR before, so they must have taken the hint- started calling me a vulture and bunch of other OMGUS posts. If it weren't me provoking them they were just surfing along and that's more than a tell.

@ikarusdk

Quote in reference:

I have mentioned my confidence in ikarus - loldebite - renegade to have a non-town in the group. This was mostly based on how you guys been contributing nothing to the Buster situation by dismissing him as VI or Jester and ignoring the fact that we got coasters. Ikarus have been taking a step back and thinking about all the interactions which is making me reconsider my read on him while I have seen absolute minimal from Renegade. I must also mention Loldebite posts up until now were fluff and stuff but just started putting in some effort after my provocation. ++ I was pinged hard when Renegade started quoting Loldebite regarding what he thinks about Buster to further prove his point.

I don't see what does this have to do with Frinckles in the first place. I will acknowledge that they haven't done much lately but their Day 1 stance and few posts from Day 2 were good enough when I was looking at the game today. I can bring the exact posts if you want.

Help me see what I need to see if I am missing something about them.
    Looking at this argument
    Maybe some minor misunderstandings but I don't really see any kind of outright malicious cherrypicking?
    I actually mildly liked the last bit of this post. The line of logic Yoshida goes down wrt everyone dismissing Buster and him reconsidering his read on Ikarus feels natural to me.

I do find it kinda somewhat interesting that Loldebite SRs Yoshida for cherrypicking, but TRs Auwt, who is cherrypicking Ikarus very hard rn.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Ugghh those are hard to read and I think the only reason I don't feel that way as much about frinckles is that I don't recall seeing them as scum. Or rather, I'm not super confident in my ability to read them. Especially Renegade, but I think that's something I convinced myself off kinda ?

Anyway so I think all of them are more towny than not, Frinckles especially is someone I'd like to keep around because idk I kinda vibe with them I feel like ? Like, Frinckles is my new SB (miss u btw).

Then martin is OK, nothing too fancy but nothing that bugs me and tone felt fine.
    Ren I would say is my least confident TR of the lot but I was hoping him coming back would let me clear or settle doubts
    Do you have anyone you suspect aside from Yoshida and Ikarus?

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    @Nancy Drew 39
    @clemensthelemon
    @Stellaria

Please turn up before EoD
    clemensthelemons is a vote I'm always open to btw

I'm 70% convinced is an oliwaz alt and if the behavior so far is an indicator they plan to do nothing regardless of alignment....which oliwaz has done a few times in games I've been in despite being yeeted for it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #858

Not gonna lie, I've had barely skimmed over a majority of the posts between EOD1 + SOD2, so I went back and read up on some players. I apologize and you can hate me for basically retroactively making quick reads at EOD2. I gotta put in a new radiator soon after I took one out so ill rush.

A lot of this is probably already pointed out by some players.

The obvious thing standing out about Yoshida is the Old English Jester rhetoric. I'm less inclined to believe that's just a Jester having fun and more inclined to believe it's scum obfuscating the way they speak to get engaged in the game and brush off any cognitive dissonance. I've done it before as Mafia (Punchy) and some other random personality I invented when I rolled 3P; It's very helpful.

The Gunsmith vote, I actually was inclined to give a pass to and say that it's just a fun thing to throw into a game, but if we're objectively talking about the most pro-town roles to select here (as many of us were) gunsmith is the last thing on the planet to add here. Also Yoshida never changed to another role after the fact.

Yoshida/Ikarus is probably never W/W which makes me feel better about switching over to Yoshida and I've been digging Ikarus' responses to Loldebite a little. If Yoshida actually rolled Jester this game, I'd rather they get a win than us lynching an AFK clem jester.

-vote yoshida

----

Nancy Drew is still kind of null and is playing pretty safe. One of those slots to raise the bar on tomorrow; I'm guessing everyone else basically feels the same way.. and uhhhh clems basically is like nancy drew minus the playing part.
    ----

Now I gotta iso Italiano and the other guy.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Also @BusterCannon

This is my last attempt at helping you.

Behind your push on Renegade.

It is NOT a good reason. And your approach to it is BAD.

1. Renegade was not limiting our options. He was simply deciding what was best in the interest of town, and what was not. Since we have the power to choose 1 PR that can actually help town, choosing a volatile role to vote is not good.
    2. Renegade is not going to claim his role, if he has any. I think that is what you mean by role card? Chaos Exe gave out 5 roles, we have 13 players, 1 chaos exe so that is 12 players that can potentially have roles. You are blindingly assuming Renegade as a role, but why would he reveal? What would that achieve? If he said yes I am a jailor for example, would you have believed him? Why would that make sense to reveal to satisfy your curiosity when claiming would put a massive target on his back?
    3. Think of FM as a court. In court, the prosecutor doesn't go, 'hey you said this YOU ARE EVIL' and ignores all other variables? If you are the prosecutor, you will need to present a solid case that everyone can vibe with, with evidence (quotes) and be able to answer any questions the judge might have. So far, you've done none of those.

If you are willing to listen to this and be receptive to change, people here will help you.

13. ISO #863

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I don’t understand what you’re saying here? I don’t think I’ve said much about Yoshida?
    I was saying I was ISOing you and Yoshida (and clems but I didn't mention that.)

It's two posts above you.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

I think

I shall sheep

-vote yoshida

in an ideal world of this being mafia then I find this immensely helpful for reasons beyond just the mafia flip

if town then something something forbidden info yeet reasoning

if 3p then....ok ig
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I know that wasn't directed at me, but that's precisely why a lot of people throw their vote around in rvs and it adds value to vca the following day. You can see the progression of thought (or lack thereof) even if it's called "random." If you make the vote trend predictable for competent wolves, they will railroad the town off a cliff every time because it's easy to see who is actively involved in the thread and who is most likely going to change their vote.

I'm not saying rvs every day or anything, but for the first votable day, I think it's fine to have a few players doing it. Nothing scares the shit out of wolves more than the uncertainty of whether 4+ votes come crashing down on them with few hours to spare. And during that kind of uncertainty, it's a lot easier for us to tell who is a wolf freaking out, and who is a town who is in a predicament.
    That is the other side of RVS I don’t necessarily want to completely disregard and I still reasonably understand the idea, I think it just tends to get abused often.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think

I shall sheep

-vote yoshida

in an ideal world of this being mafia then I find this immensely helpful for reasons beyond just the mafia flip

if 3p then....ok ig
    My distrust of this wagon only grows stronger

23. ISO #873

I think

I shall sheep

-vote yoshida

if 3p then....ok ig
    we're switching to auwt in 10 minutes.

24. ISO #874

I must go have lunch soon, but hopefully someone can respond to why I should not be scumreading Auwt.
    you fool,

you should have never been reading at all!

I don't know why I said that. But on a more serious answer, I got nothing on Auwt either way.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    It's not that I dislike the wagon. I just think there really isn't any solid reasoning behind the wagon. I find myself disagreeing with all the reasons behind it excpt for Frinckles saying he'd rather let jester!yoshida win than jester!clemensthelemon.

26. ISO #876

then join the non-voters on a skip if you distrust it more than you trust an auwt vote

there's 4 non-voters (13 players, 9 votes placed), with one more it'll tie with 5 and force a skip

yoshida (5):
    Frinckles, BusterCannon, Auwt, MartinGG99, Loldebite
    Auwt (2):
    Gikkle, ikarusdk
    MartinGG99 (1):
    Renegade
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I would also appreciate if everyone could give their thoughts on clemens situation and benefits/harms of skipping the day since we have 6 hours left.
    It’s amazing how there is always a player like Clemens in every game I’ve played lol. The unreadable, low activity, obscure posting type. I don’t know, even with the weird posting, I kinda townread Clemens lol, I might be in the majority, but I also think anyone defaulting here I’d have to be suspicious of. It’s too easy imo.

28. ISO #878

then join the non-voters on a skip if you distrust it more than you trust an auwt vote

there's 4 non-voters (13 players, 9 votes placed), with one more it'll tie with 5 and force a skip

yoshida (5):
    Auwt (2):
    Gikkle, ikarusdk
    MartinGG99 (1):
    Renegade
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida
    ...is that how it works? I don't think that's how it works, but if it does work that way that's news to me...

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    It’s amazing how there is always a player like Clemens in every game I’ve played lol. The unreadable, low activity, obscure posting type. I don’t know, even with the weird posting, I kinda townread Clemens lol, I might be in the majority, but I also think anyone defaulting here I’d have to be suspicious of. It’s too easy imo.
    I understand the day 1 pass. Risky but fine with me.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

30. ISO #880

yoshida (5):
    Auwt (2):
    Gikkle, ikarusdk
    MartinGG99 (1):
    Renegade
    Loldebite (1):
    yoshida
    because really I'm just doing things here

its only a matter of time I'll join the switch to the auwt wagon if it happens

Spoiler : :

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

...is that how it works? I don't think that's how it works, but if it does work that way that's news to me...
    here

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Starting from Day 2, 5 people will receive their new roles. Days will be 48 hours, and nights will be 24 hours.
    Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Also @BusterCannon

This is my last attempt at helping you.

Behind your push on Renegade.

It is NOT a good reason. And your approach to it is BAD.

1. Renegade was not limiting our options. He was simply deciding what was best in the interest of town, and what was not. Since we have the power to choose 1 PR that can actually help town, choosing a volatile role to vote is not good.
    2. Renegade is not going to claim his role, if he has any. I think that is what you mean by role card? Chaos Exe gave out 5 roles, we have 13 players, 1 chaos exe so that is 12 players that can potentially have roles. You are blindingly assuming Renegade as a role, but why would he reveal? What would that achieve? If he said yes I am a jailor for example, would you have believed him? Why would that make sense to reveal to satisfy your curiosity when claiming would put a massive target on his back?
    3. Think of FM as a court. In court, the prosecutor doesn't go, 'hey you said this YOU ARE EVIL' and ignores all other variables? If you are the prosecutor, you will need to present a solid case that everyone can vibe with, with evidence (quotes) and be able to answer any questions the judge might have. So far, you've done none of those.

If you are willing to listen to this and be receptive to change, people here will help you.
    ok sorry renegade. i will stop.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

clemensthelemons is a vote I'm always open to btw

I'm 70% convinced is an oliwaz alt and if the behavior so far is an indicator they plan to do nothing regardless of alignment....which oliwaz has done a few times in games I've been in despite being yeeted for it
    Right. I also want to mention how I hate it. I have seen people get subbed sometimes and sometimes not. It's a real pain.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

43. ISO #893

It's not that I dislike the wagon. I just think there really isn't any solid reasoning behind the wagon. I find myself disagreeing with all the reasons behind it excpt for Frinckles saying he'd rather let jester!yoshida win than jester!clemensthelemon.
    So then you do dislike the wagon?

44. ISO #894

Do you have an opinion on who is your top 2 or 3 town reads and also scumreads?
    Trs, I have a few players I like. It’s probably rn between who I feel most confident avout and who I have no idea.

It’s looking like an Awt vs. Yoshida wagon rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida wagon.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Trs, I have a few players I like. It’s probably rn between who I feel most confident avout and who I have no idea.

It’s looking like an Awt vs. Yoshida wagon rn and I don’t understand the Yoshida wagon.
    Nancy have you not had the time to really get in the game because I feel like you’re not really engaged, but that could just be me.