S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    You seem to have the timeline all warped. At the time I asked what flips would tell you, I was merely probing your reasoning for wanting to vote between ika/me/ren as IIRC that was how you worded it - at least I understood it that way.
    So, tldr, you think I've been surfing and that's pretty much it ? Btw I haven't taken no hints, cuz I still don't see what this is hinting at.

Why are you soooo focused on Buster ? There's 13 of us yet you blame everyone that's not caring about that particular dude ? Whyyy ?? Can't you understand that I really simply don't care about it ?
    I don't see how the "Buster situation" has anything to do with coasters ?
    Sure there was fluff. Well there still is lol.
    OMG ren quoted me, surely something is wrong !
    I thought me & frinckles were adjacent spots since I openly said I was sheeping them and we've been mostly agreeing on stuff or something ? Also how we're both "all about fluff" *gasp*
    I mean you and Ikarus didn't have any reason to like my tone before, yet you did. Now you admit this was fluff..
    Tell me why I shouldn't be paranoid at the time?

You sheeping Frinckles is not something I deem worth focusing on. Neither Buster's fixation on Renegade. Nor Buster's elimination. So, you either have the wrong idea about me or I expressed myself badly besides overreacting to my SR. It is also ad hominem when you say things like "let him drown in his drool"

I must admit I might have been over the line when I claimed one of you was non-town. I honestly don't know and I just wanted you people to start voting and get the ball rolling. I might have exhausted myself and potentially others in the process so I apologize for that.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will keep it for later, when the game is going to end.
    This way I will be able to recall how hard I should've laughed at that last row being full green.
    It could be that I am entirely wrong with my D1 reads- I shared that in the context of how I felt earlier in the day. Have I tried to enforce those reads on anyone? Basically, I challenged 3 players to engage in a discussion with me unconventionally.

I don't get what is so funny about it.

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I will admit I am not a fan of either vote on ikarus, yoshida or Frinckles.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.
    Is there nothing else to add?

"Hey Yoshida, why did you associate me with loldebite or ikarus"

"why are you so annoying yoshida?? get out.."

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    It could be that I am entirely wrong with my D1 reads- I shared that in the context of how I felt earlier in the day. Have I tried to enforce those reads on anyone? Basically, I challenged 3 players to engage in a discussion with me unconventionally.

I don't get what is so funny about it.
    FTR I've only played one game with Auwt and he was really snarky all game too, I think that's just part of how Auwt plays

7. ISO #657

I mean you and Ikarus didn't have any reason to like my tone before, yet you did. Now you admit this was fluff..
    Tell me why I shouldn't be paranoid at the time?

You sheeping Frinckles is not something I deem worth focusing on. Neither Buster's fixation on Renegade. Nor Buster's elimination. So, you either have the wrong idea about me or I expressed myself badly besides overreacting to my SR. It is also ad hominem when you say things like "let him drown in his drool"

I must admit I might have been over the line when I claimed one of you was non-town. I honestly don't know and I just wanted you people to start voting and get the ball rolling. I might have exhausted myself and potentially others in the process so I apologize for that.
    I feel like we're speaking different languages. I don't see what points you're trying to make and reciprocally.
    Let's start over, what did you mean by

This was mostly based on how you guys been contributing nothing to the Buster situation by dismissing him as VI or Jester and ignoring the fact that we got coasters.
    ?
    Why aren't you voting elsewhere since

Ikarus have been taking a step back and thinking about all the interactions which is making me reconsider my read on him while I have seen absolute minimal from Renegade.
    What do you conclude of the following ?

I must also mention Loldebite posts up until now were fluff and stuff but just started putting in some effort after my provocation. ++ I was pinged hard when Renegade started quoting Loldebite regarding what he thinks about Buster to further prove his point.
    Like FMPOV you point out stuff but don't conclude so I have a hard time understanding your POV, because it feells all very shallow/gratuitous or idk fake kinda ?

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Because I am also a new player to FM.

Unless I have to, I would like to avoid voting clemensthelemon (if new), buster, yoshida on day 2 (well first lynch) because that wouldn't be fun for them?

So pls guys. give me reasons not to.
    This feels like the towniest thing you've said. I like it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I really don't see why anyone can SR Ikarus here
    In fact his post about why he TRed Buster had such a townie thought process imo I think I'm willing to just hard defend him for this day phase
    I usually just plant a vote on my null reads until eod approaches and see who bites.

Secretstrats.txt

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I do not scumread Renegade at this point in time.

I do however townlean Buster.

In case you missed it, I'll sum up why I do.

1. In Sign up, it was clear he is an arcade player and this is his first FM. I hope this is not a lie because that is a douche way of introducing yourself.
    2. I used to play A LOT of arcade. I know how the game goes in that game. Basically, if someone finds literally ANYTHING out of ordinary or says something you don't agree with, you will get pushed for it. Because of the rapid nature of arcade, you don't really need to voice reasons why. Usually the louder the voice and the more aggressive nature of the push, you usually get the mob to hop on.
    Buster was showing exactly this. He saw something he thought was not right. He started pushing. Then when I dared to ask for explanation, he saw this as an attempt to defend renegade. I at first thought it is an obvious jester play where he would false lynch someone then get killed for it. But he doubles, triples down on his attitude. I think I can see that he is yet to see the difference in between arcade and FM set ups. If you look at him as a brand new player that has alot of games in arcade but has no idea about how to play in FM, then you will understand where he is coming from.
    3. He is likely NOT mafia pretending to be a jester. Putting aside higher level of play required for this, he has put himself in a spotlight. I would think it makes more sense that this kind of play is better off if made subtly.
    4. He is likely NOT chaos exe. His case on Ren was made on Day 1. Sure, you could say he got chaos exe. Makes case about Ren, Give Ren a role the following night. But is that more likely than him being a town or jester? I personally don't think so.
    This is a great post and makes a lot of sense. Going the new route is fair route to go I'd say. Okay, you’ve convinced me.

-unvote
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

As far as Martin goes, he's sounds fine this game. And he sounds like he's taking it easy like he said he would.

@ItalianoVD sorry I missed your question about Ren. If his meta is still the same, yeah he either gets frustrated or carefully (with partners around) when he rolls scum. When he's town he just plays like every doctor ever.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Uh, okay, interesting. What is it you liked exactly ? Cuz I really felt like I'd just ate a huge nothingburger after reading that
    First I like this…

I have been in 2 games with Jester and I must admit I dislike Jester games as it gives too much room for the mafia especially given how some players from either alignment can start behaving like Jester at any point.
    Because I agree with it 100%. I myself have been Jester and I have been wolf who acted like Jester because the role gives a lot of room to move the way you want and because people don’t generally want to lunch the Jester, it’s a perfect role for scum to hide behind. That’s a townie concern. Don’t think scum would make reference to this because it takes away one of their tools.

I also liked this…

Additionally, I have observed a considerable level of activity in the RVS, with players neglecting to consider the potential consequences and how they may impact future reads of the game, particularly wagonomics.
    As we play more games you will see I don’t particularly like RVS and the quicker we can get out of it the better imo. It’s another tool scum can use to hide behind, but also I personally wish people would see their vote as more crucial and not to just throw it around. Like if I’m voting you I think you’re scum, if I’m not I think you’re town. I know it probably seems simple or basic, but in all my years of playing forum mafia, this is the conclusion I’ve come to.

Couple all of that was his inexperience and I don’t think I’d ever see scum!Yoshida here.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

23. ISO #673

I feel like we're speaking different languages. I don't see what points you're trying to make and reciprocally.
    Let's start over, what did you mean by

?
    Why aren't you voting elsewhere since

What do you conclude of the following ?

Like FMPOV you point out stuff but don't conclude so I have a hard time understanding your POV, because it feells all very shallow/gratuitous or idk fake kinda ?

You are right. I will be back later.

-vote loldebite

24. ISO #674

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    As we play more games you will see I don’t particularly like RVS and the quicker we can get out of it the better imo. It’s another tool scum can use to hide behind, but also I personally wish people would see their vote as more crucial and not to just throw it around. Like if I’m voting you I think you’re scum, if I’m not I think you’re town. I know it probably seems simple or basic, but in all my years of playing forum mafia, this is the conclusion I’ve come to.
    I know that wasn't directed at me, but that's precisely why a lot of people throw their vote around in rvs and it adds value to vca the following day. You can see the progression of thought (or lack thereof) even if it's called "random." If you make the vote trend predictable for competent wolves, they will railroad the town off a cliff every time because it's easy to see who is actively involved in the thread and who is most likely going to change their vote.

I'm not saying rvs every day or anything, but for the first votable day, I think it's fine to have a few players doing it. Nothing scares the shit out of wolves more than the uncertainty of whether 4+ votes come crashing down on them with few hours to spare. And during that kind of uncertainty, it's a lot easier for us to tell who is a wolf freaking out, and who is a town who is in a predicament.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

I would also appreciate if everyone could give their thoughts on clemens situation and benefits/harms of skipping the day since we have 6 hours left.
    Is he MIA? I don't feel like I've gotten to even talk to them.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

I know it is a sensitive subject, but I am fine with either skip or day 1 elim. One could potentially give us one more day, other could narrow the pool and progress the game.
    The only reason I'd entertain a skip is because we should be getting a carol tomorrow. But even in that case, having a smaller pool makes the role even stronger.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    Loldebite is most likely towny..........I can tell.
    Your reads make no sense to me, but if you ARE town and have ANY interest in helping us, I would really appreciate if you could enlighten me on this one a bit because Loldebite has been someone I've been a bit back and forth with.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

I just ISO'd @ItalianoVD . The thing that stuck out to me was how complimentary they were to several players - ikarus, yoshida, me, etc. Their vote was on Buster until they unvoted in a replay to Ikarus saying it is more likely Buster is town/jester.

Are the compliments and smileys a means to pocket people?

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I just ISO'd @ItalianoVD . The thing that stuck out to me was how complimentary they were to several players - ikarus, yoshida, me, etc. Their vote was on Buster until they unvoted in a replay to Ikarus saying it is more likely Buster is town/jester.

Are the compliments and smileys a means to pocket people?
    Thing about Italiano is that another TR of mine (nancy) says they are firmly NOT in their wolf meta, so I'm willing to trust that for now
    plus I think Italiano's more recent posts have been good, and they found the same post from Ikarus townie so I think they're probably town

48. ISO #698

Thing about Italiano is that another TR of mine (nancy) says they are firmly NOT in their wolf meta, so I'm willing to trust that for now
    plus I think Italiano's more recent posts have been good, and they found the same post from Ikarus townie so I think they're probably town
    (that last bit is me saying I'm kinda mindmelding with them, in case that wasn't clear)

49. ISO #699

Yeah I just reread Nancy and I'm getting town vibes from them as well.

50. ISO #700

@BusterCannon , let me lay this out clear for you, so you can't continue playing the "I'm new to forum mafia so I have an excuse to act weird" card
    If you are town, you want people to understand why you think the way you do. Because if you are right, you want people to also believe what you do.
    If you are town, you want to be open to the possibility that you are wrong, because odds are you will be wrong at least once in any given town game. So being set on S!Renegade and not really giving other townies stuff to work with so we can perhaps discuss the validity of the read makes it harder for this read to actually go anywhere. Renegade, if he's town, can't exactly prove you wrong if you aren't giving anything to really defend against.

This isn't the arcade. Right now, you aren't being taken seriously by anyone. If you are town, you do not want this. So quote some renegade posts. Lay out for all to see what you think is scummy. And then we can actually get somewhere with your Renegade SR.

Otherwise, everyone will be forced to assume you don't have a town win condition. Which isn't gonna help you win if you're town.