*About the smurfs and ban evaders*
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

*About the smurfs and ban evaders*

There are players named Diarehuh pee poo and diaper. Ruining our games. I think I speak for all of us that we are sick and tired of it. Just fucking eliminate the ban list and let them play. So they don't ruin the game anymore. New players are being deterred bcuz they see this shit and they instantly leave and never play again. Either eliminate the ban list. Or grant them temporary gaming privileges to play the game. I think as long as people aren't hacking, they should be allowed to play. Also, when I get off work i have to come home to this shit all the time now. And im sick and FUCKING tired. of seeing pee poo diaper and diarreauh ruining my lobby. IF YOU ARE A PLAYER AND ARE SICK OF THIS HAPPENING LET US KNOW BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND GET THESE FUCKING MODS TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. but yeah dark revenant oohhhhh ya hes gettin that money he dont give a shit.

2. ISO #2

Re: *About the smurfs and ban evaders*

The truth is actually far beyond your understanding of the situation, or at least the way you want us to perceive it, if you wanna know.
    Last edited by Auwt; April 18th, 2023 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The truth is actually far beyond your understanding of the situation, or at least the way you want us to perceive it, if you wanna know.
    Oh i know how it works. It's not beyond my understanding of the situation by any means. Im not a dumbass auwt. we ALL know how this works. people get to crash our game and ruin everything and they simply get away with it. punish these people and get them out of our site so we can play the game. happy birthday by the way.

4. ISO #4

how would letting them play help? they will just do the stuff that got them permabanned - hacking, multi-accounting/sharing info out of game, and blatant intentional gamethrowing

the mod staff have been around for a long time and tried many things over the years. There is not a good solution as long as blizzard controls the lobbies. The best you can do is create a private lobby and manually invite people but that's obviously not ideal.

Unfortunately these periods come and go. Sooner or later they get bored of spamming a join lobby button on multiple accounts for hours and things go back to normal
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    how would letting them play help? they will just do the stuff that got them permabanned - hacking, multi-accounting/sharing info out of game, and blatant intentional gamethrowing

the mod staff have been around for a long time and tried many things over the years. There is not a good solution as long as blizzard controls the lobbies. The best you can do is create a private lobby and manually invite people but that's obviously not ideal.

Unfortunately these periods come and go. Sooner or later they get bored of spamming a join lobby button on multiple accounts for hours and things go back to normal
    yeah right. this is a well coordinated attack. they've been doing this for at least a couple weeks now. nothing is going to stop them from ruining multiple games to come. we are sitting ducks. they want us to be angry. AND IM FUCKIN ANGRY. I JUST DRANK AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF MERLOT AN they a[r not gonna stop they are bitches. i will fight every single one of those fuckin, whatever the fuck fuckin man thi bullshit. i msick of this

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    yeah right. this is a well coordinated attack. they've been doing this for at least a couple weeks now. nothing is going to stop them from ruining multiple games to come. we are sitting ducks. they want us to be angry. AND IM FUCKIN ANGRY. I JUST DRANK AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF MERLOT AN they a[r not gonna stop they are bitches. i will fight every single one of those fuckin, whatever the fuck fuckin man thi bullshit. i msick of this
    It happens from time to time.

Just fucking eliminate the ban list and let them play. So they don't ruin the game anymore. ... Either eliminate the ban list. Or grant them temporary gaming privileges to play the game. I think as long as people aren't hacking, they should be allowed to play.
    Removing bans would let them ruin games more than they already have. There is a reason why they were banned in the first place.

but yeah dark revenant oohhhhh ya hes gettin that money he dont give a shit.
    Lol money, sure.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

7. ISO #7

Just wanted to clarify that in this exact case, what is being called a "coordinated attack" is in fact only one person but with multiple accounts.
    Some others chronic (mainly) gamethrowers may add themselves in this group from time to time, nothing much.

Bright side :

-Bypass this/those losers and other moles by creating private lobby and only inviting trustful players, you should be able to find plenty of them either on Discord, or in SC2 chats, or from your contact list, or even here. You might even have a greater game quality with more experienced players at the expense of the time, obviously.
    -Remember that he is wasting others' time but also his.
    -He is not on 24/7.

The key in this post is (just) to try to find trustful players.
    Apart from that, I recommend everyone to just ignore this attention-seeking hole wannabe and refrain from using public lobbies.

Remember that one may fall into despair if their actions are not paid attention to by others.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #8

You appear to appreciate detailed answers, and while filling you in on precisely why staff, and God/Thor bless them for their work, have evolved a standard operating procedure for dealing with different threats to the community would take too much time, its my opinion that management is fair and reasonable. The judicial and rule enforcement processes have evolved since 2010 following a very logical path to ensure the community stays safe and operating as efficient as possible. Conflict-obsessed players have evolved with different tactics to delay or ruin games in an attempt to create a hostile and inappropriate environment we cannot conduct games a civilized safe way. Everyone eventually learns the rules of conduct necessary for competitive gameplay in FM and SC2 games, and from time to time some players conduct themselves inappropriately. Where ignorance is to blame, staff and the community communicate these community standards, and from that point it is up to the player to self-govern their actions, similar to a basketball game or sports league. If they continue to deviate from game rules or community standards, they are punished and given the opportunity to explain their actions. If they are unsatisfied with the result they can appeal the decision and a staff member reviews the decision. Most/All staff members are willing to engage in discussion on punitive decisions, but permabans are usually acquired from repeated offenders uninterested in conforming to community standards. At the end of the day, with free accounts, any one of these players could open a free account and start a new mafia career where they don't break the rules, and get along with the community. That is the reality, everyone can just start over if they put their mind to it, but the players you refer to are not interested in playing SC2 mafia, changing their behavior, or following the same rules which all of us have to follow to play every game IRL that we have ever played since the playground. I hope that was detailed enough, and I hope you switch to Cabernet Sauvignon, and don't forget to remain hydrated!
    Last edited by Drizzt; April 19th, 2023 at 12:27 PM.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Just wanted to clarify that in this exact case, what is being called a "coordinated attack" is in fact only one person but with multiple accounts.
    Some others chronic (mainly) gamethrowers may add themselves in this group from time to time, nothing much.

Bright side :

-Bypass this/those losers and other moles by creating private lobby and only inviting trustful players, you should be able to find plenty of them either on Discord, or in SC2 chats, or from your contact list, or even here. You might even have a greater game quality with more experienced players at the expense of the time, obviously.
    -Remember that he is wasting others' time but also his.
    -He is not on 24/7.

The key in this post is (just) to try to find trustful players.
    Apart from that, I recommend everyone to just ignore this attention-seeking hole wannabe and refrain from using public lobbies.

Remember that one may fall into despair if their actions are not paid attention to by others.
    ok awut i will try that thanks.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11