[Setup] "Save Slot" game mode doesn't work
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

"Save Slot" game mode doesn't work

I hadn't updated my save in a while, so I started up a private game of Mafia in the "Save Slot" game mode to update my save, but after loading into the game there was no interface except for the chat box in the bottom left.

I was able to modify my save slot in the "Custom" game mode, so it really wasn't too big of a problem. I just thought I should let y'all know.

Screenshot and replay are included as attachments.

Screenshot2023-03-12 20_00_21.jpg
    -Mafia- (5).SC2Replay
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

2. ISO #2

Re: "Save Slot" game mode doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    I hadn't updated my save in a while, so I started up a private game of Mafia in the "Save Slot" game mode to update my save, but after loading into the game there was no interface except for the chat box in the bottom left.

I was able to modify my save slot in the "Custom" game mode, so it really wasn't too big of a problem. I just thought I should let y'all know.

Screenshot and replay are included as attachments.

Screenshot2023-03-12 20_00_21.jpg
    -Mafia- (5).SC2Replay
    thanks omega but this one is known. I think as frinckles keeps adding more roles it's too much of a hassle to keep updated since as you said you can just make your save in the custom game mode so this bug is being ignored for now
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

Re: "Save Slot" game mode doesn't work

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. I agree that it's a very low priority, and I'm well aware that there are other new features to implement and other bugs to fix.

Keep up the good work!
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)