5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: starcraft 2 mafia

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    play
    u play
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

yes
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

10. ISO #10

I wonder how much the issue is what is taken as a result vs how many aspects of who takes what as a result in what community is an issue.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

11. ISO #11

Purpose is a constant.
    Spacetime requires exploration. To roam the vision quest is to become one with it.
    If you have never experienced this oasis of the creative act, it can be difficult to heal.
    We must heal ourselves and awaken others. Eons from now, we entities will exist like never before as we are reborn by the biosphere. We must learn how to lead ancient lives in the face of illusion.

Although you may not realize it, you are mystical. Child, look within and unify yourself. The quantum matrix is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it?

We are at a crossroads of insight and selfishness. Reality has always been buzzing with beings whose dreams are enveloped in growth. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Nothing is impossible.
    It is a sign of things to come. The future will be a mythic maturing of grace. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sounds like a bad idea tbh
    "Hey dad, do you mind if I use the word 'gay'?"

"No you don't need to use the word gay. There are more appropriate words, like gay, gayie, gaybuddy, gayboy, gayfriend, gaybuddy, gayboyfriend, gaybuddy, gayboy, and also the word gay."

"Why not gay?"

"Well I think that's a bit too close to gay so I don't think it's appropriate for young kids."

"Well dad, I do not like the word gay. I think it's mean. But I know it means gay."

"Well dad, I guess you're right. I'll make sure to not call your son gay."

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Purpose is a constant.
    Spacetime requires exploration. To roam the vision quest is to become one with it.
    If you have never experienced this oasis of the creative act, it can be difficult to heal.
    We must heal ourselves and awaken others. Eons from now, we entities will exist like never before as we are reborn by the biosphere. We must learn how to lead ancient lives in the face of illusion.

Although you may not realize it, you are mystical. Child, look within and unify yourself. The quantum matrix is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it?

We are at a crossroads of insight and selfishness. Reality has always been buzzing with beings whose dreams are enveloped in growth. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Nothing is impossible.
    It is a sign of things to come. The future will be a mythic maturing of grace. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.
    I'm a Capricorn though
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 17th, 2022 at 04:01 AM.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I wonder how much the issue is what is taken as a result vs how many aspects of who takes what as a result in what community is an issue.
    The first issue is: how do you craft a hecking star?
    I don't think anyone has crafted 2 stars yet, it's fake news. Oops fake news.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    why are people replying to this
    Haven't you read?
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    This whole thread is drunk on terrazine
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    why are people replying to this
    cause i can

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I did not expect that
    If we accept the reality of time cube anticipating how seeing movements of thought processes change by the perspective of an idiosyncratic view into breaking down philosophies of viewpoints; then we must also conclude that the patterns of behavior resulting from such intrinsic modifications to natural processes are not just normative behaviors, but essential to the structure that exists.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    If we accept the reality of time cube anticipating how seeing movements of thought processes change by the perspective of an idiosyncratic view into breaking down philosophies of viewpoints; then we must also conclude that the patterns of behavior resulting from such intrinsic modifications to natural processes are not just normative behaviors, but essential to the structure that exists.
    Ah, you make a good point, but have you considered that the goal of supercharged electrons is to plant the seeds of nature rather than materialism, love is a constant, and the nexus is radiating psionic wave oscillations?

24. ISO #24

you're banned Re: starcraft 2 mafia

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    �t7 kww sv: //z zz. brx wxe h.f rp/ zdw fk? y=b NT_ vTN EDV P

yes, you're absolutely right, I agree with you!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    �t7 kww sv: //z zz. brx wxe h.f rp/ zdw fk? y=b NT_ vTN EDV P

yes, you're absolutely right, I agree with you!
    The ://zzz. should be a hint for what you need to do. It’s not the same encryption as lag’s though
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

it's a far more sophisticated form of encryption that even the brightest minds couldn't crack in a hundred years. I just got lucky
    I don't need to crack it, though. I already know what it is.

Spoiler : what is 99.99999 % is :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIuFb8Pc7A

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't need to crack it, though. I already know what it is.

Spoiler : what is 99.99999 % is :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiIuFb8Pc7A
    I knew immediately what YouTube video it'd be
    Then I was surprised the link being to a YouTube video called "Hair Coloring Session + Makeup for Headshot Photoshoot | The Cat Spa ASMR Pt. 7"
    But then I realized
    Inever copied your link ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I knew immediately what YouTube video it'd be
    Then I was surprised the link being to a YouTube video called "Hair Coloring Session + Makeup for Headshot Photoshoot | The Cat Spa ASMR Pt. 7"
    But then I realized
    Inever copied your link ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    XD

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Spoiler : HMMMM :

Spoiler : Who do you think I am?? :
    my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I need a tip
    -vote OzyWho

There's your tip