S-FM 304: Instant Mafia - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    you’re using quite a lot of rhetoric there - care to explain why? and since when is the consensus relevant? why do you bring it up? I saw you do this exact same thing before
    I see it does look like I am sort of doing bandwagon here on MM but in fact that isn't the case.

Based on reads, only Varcron townreads MM. He is seen as a scum by everyone here unless you are faking your vote on him or other people faking their scum read on him. Zedus started it first, MM is very well aware of Zedus. I didn't wanted to believe MM to be scum at that point. SB16 sees him as potential scum. Auwt gave a read based on MM being scum. SP claims MM is scum. After reading what happened last night(my time) I can see there are a lot of inconsistencies with how MM is playing compared to his play prior to sheriff reveals and today I have been trying to figure out if he is the main scum here or someone else in the citizen pool. Now you are voting for him.

I never planned on voting MM but I can't think of anything else. MM appears to be the safest lynch in citizen pool but then maybe this is how scum team wanted it to look like? I don't really know. I am still trying to figure out what you, SB16 and zedus have to do with all of this before considering all the duo's and decide the safest lynch for myself.

I am certain in one thing; MM seems very frustrated with his position and is very defensive. I don't want to blindly follow people but I find Auwt, SP and Zedus reasoning more logical than MM's defense so far.

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Also, I offer to our pairs one good thing. Let only one of you be "elector", who will vote on behalf of their pair? For example, only citizens voting, but sheriffs aren't? Just for mafia lynchtrain protection?
    I will kindly reject your offer. I do not want SP to represent me despite my townread on him/him citizen locking me.. nor I would want to be represented by him. His posts have been weird and looks quite uninterested with whats going on just like the previous sheriff I had. He has good points on setup and how MM behaves and maybe it is better to not overthink but I can't play that game style given my position. This is what frustrated me so much earlier. I want to win and I wouldn't wanna be part of elector team, pairing or whatever. No matter how egocentric I sound, I don't wanna selfishly push away the town's wincon for my own survival. Remember, we have one shot.

4. ISO #404

Well, my job now catched me. Cannot control my voice for long now, so...
    -unvote

Once more. If this is "social distancing", then one of MM/Ganelon is 100% scum, and his partner can be only SB16. It's hard for me to believe this risky attacking each other from MM/Ganelon is just a blinding perfomance.
    But if this is "no CC pair", we are one step from losing.

Pay attention for post #375!

Afk.

5. ISO #405

Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I see it does look like I am sort of doing bandwagon here on MM but in fact that isn't the case.

Based on reads, only Varcron townreads MM. He is seen as a scum by everyone here unless you are faking your vote on him or other people faking their scum read on him. Zedus started it first, MM is very well aware of Zedus. I didn't wanted to believe MM to be scum at that point. SB16 sees him as potential scum. Auwt gave a read based on MM being scum. SP claims MM is scum. After reading what happened last night(my time) I can see there are a lot of inconsistencies with how MM is playing compared to his play prior to sheriff reveals and today I have been trying to figure out if he is the main scum here or someone else in the citizen pool. Now you are voting for him.

I never planned on voting MM but I can't think of anything else. MM appears to be the safest lynch in citizen pool but then maybe this is how scum team wanted it to look like? I don't really know. I am still trying to figure out what you, SB16 and zedus have to do with all of this before considering all the duo's and decide the safest lynch for myself.

I am certain in one thing; MM seems very frustrated with his position and is very defensive. I don't want to blindly follow people but I find Auwt, SP and Zedus reasoning more logical than MM's defense so far.
    I just wanna say that so far MM only "denied" the possible Ganelon/MM (and so did Ganelon), but it could still be a scum strat they elaborated.
    The more the game goes, the more Im thinking that SB's claim is making him cleaner than the Citizens claims but is it a good thing...
    And also MM keeps arguing with bakermir, which I dont understand why, anyway.

The reward of a fake Sheriff is indeed huge, I'm willing to hear you Marshmallow. Who do you believe is a fake Sheriff then if you have any input toward this?

sum up :

Me town.
    Varcron is town? but town reading MM.
    SP is town?
    bakermir is town?
    Zedus cant be with anyone else, so assume town?

Leaving only SB/Ganelon/MM
    Those 3 are the most scum looking

Now what pairing remains?

SB/MM : Actually not much interactions between those 2 as far as I remember. Likely. If anyone find something interesting for this section, its very welcome.

-----------------
    SB/Ganelon : SB doesnt see Ganelon as a townie that much and so doesnt Ganelon apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Well that narrows the options down to... everyone?

You seriously just named someone in every grouping. I don't see this mindset from a townie.
    if I’m being honest I think stealth is scum with secondpassing, or secondpassing is scum Witt balermir
    But then again does it really mean something...
    -----------------
    Ganelon/MM : They suddenly opened fire at each other. Mitigated.

If this keep going we will 50/50 between Ganelon/MM ?

6. ISO #406
    Ganelon

zedus is town
    Bakermir is town
    i think it’s MM and secondpassing
    or MM and stealth
    Less likely
    in any event lynch MM

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

The issue with stealth is that (sorry Stealth) you are a bit of a drama queen and you tend to exaggerate things, such as when you said Zedus was very scummy for ignoring some of your posts (which is something people tend to do and it’s jot alignment indicative), or when you said my posts couldn’t come from town. My gut tells me that’s just your personality and isn’t indicative of your alignment.

Now I’d like to turn my attention here to the real scum lord of the century: Marshmallow Marshall. He was quite gleeful when he said I was a scum deer and this is indicative of his scum meta. He is unable to control his emotions properly as scum so he comes across as psychopatic/sadistic when he is scum - and attacks someone. This happened when he attacked me. It’s also in spite of what he says, 100% the case that MM buddies me when he’s scum. 9/10 times he buddies me when he’s evil. he did that too this game by saying I was not readable this game - which gives him opportunity to take that read wherever he wants to. And by saying I was unreadable, he was indirectly pocketing me because everyone else said I was scum

Secondpassing is a lot tougher to figure out but it’s mostly by PoE, Varcron is like 20x times townier and Varcron responded the way I expected him to respond when I asked if it was weird I was townreading him. hard townread for me.
    TLDR lynch Secondpassing and Mm

8. ISO #408
    Ganelon

I will NOT be here for another 8-9 hours (and prolly more like 16 hours)
    good night

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Idk did Ganelon read my post with 3 possbile mafia strats, but he want us to believe, that mafia using "Fake connection" (I will use my terms, if someone missed it, read #375) strat I already excluded and explained why. So, according to Ganelon, it's "Fake connection" strat, and Secondpassing is mafia, who claimed sheriff and somehow randomed Bakermir as citizen, and was lucky enougth with it, then he had one public citizen claim from me with much more safer confirming (that's why I revealed instantly to bait this strat and hardly track sheriff confirming me, if we have one). Notice, that this Secondpassing's reveal was realy early, there was no claims at all (except my), but he Bakermir confirmed him "yes, I am citizen". But Ganelon said it's not "No CC pair", it's "Fake connection", so Bakermir is not maf, but MM is. What the chance of this be truth? Lol, likely no chance.

So I will stand on that mafia using "Social distancing". That means, as I consider before, MM and Ganelon most likely cannot be in the same team, town is ready to lynch, this attacking each other perfomance can cost them victory. Both MM and Ganelon looks suspicious, but Ganelon trying to lead us with "Fake connection" way, most impossible in my eyes. Why he is doing that? Most likely to cover his real partner, SB16.

Maybe Ganelon, with his random voting on everyone before and other anti-town staff just don't know what to do and afraid for being misslynched. What we have then? Still MM vs Ganelon, but Ganelon is citizen and MM is mafia. Next question must be not "50/50, who is it?". Next queston is "who is his mafia partner?". And there is only one slot for him. SB16.

Ganelon with this attack on Secondpassing looks like SB16's protector for me, and nothing more. This "well, maybe it's Stealth, but it's low chance, let's lynch Secondpassing and MM" based on impossible (in my eyes) "Fake connection" mafia strat. But I see only 4 ways:

1. It's "Social distancing". Ganelon+SB16 is mafia team. Ganelon trying to remove focus from SB16 to Secondpassing, and it's weak attempt -> we need to lynch SB16 or Ganelon.
    2. It's "Social distancing". MM+SB16 is mafia team, Ganelon is townie, he is just wrong in his conclusions ->we need to lynch SB6 or MM.
    3. It's "No CC pair". Ganelon is right only abot Secondpassing, but his mafia teammate is Bakermir. ->we need to lynch Secondpassing or Bakermir.
    4. It's "No CC pair". Ganelon completely wrong. -> We need to lynch Auwt or Varcron.

Well, as I already said, it's comfortable to think for me that this is "Social distancing". And we almost already lost if it's "No CC pair". But if it's "Social distancing", we have only one person to lynch, and it's Stealthbomber16, who can be teammate both for Ganelon and for MM.
    Or take 50/50 risk between MM and Ganelon. MM looks more suspicious for me, until Ganelon start to push "Fake connection".

I am still afk, but have 10% of my left eye here.

11. ISO #411
    Ganelon

Please lynch MM because he is confirmed scum in my view

12. ISO #412
    Ganelon

dude that’s extremely complicated, you’re just WIFOMint yourself
    this is very simple, MM is scum and his partner is probably secondpassinf

13. ISO #413
    Ganelon

Oh btw @Frinckles I’m trying new this game

14. ISO #414

Well, my job now catched me. Cannot control my voice for long now, so...
    -unvote

Once more. If this is "social distancing", then one of MM/Ganelon is 100% scum, and his partner can be only SB16. It's hard for me to believe this risky attacking each other from MM/Ganelon is just a blinding perfomance.
    But if this is "no CC pair", we are one step from losing.

Pay attention for post #375!

Afk.
    Any idea on who is looking the scummiest between MM and Ganelon?
    If MM has an ally, I would watch either for Stealthbomber or Varcron. But at the same time Varcron is confirming me, so I would rather believe the possible other scum to be SB16, yeah.

I just didnt like the way MM pushed bakermir when he probably needed to defend himself a bit.
    As a scum I wouldn't have pushed a Citizen being confirmed by a Sheriff, but anyway...

SP cannot be sided with MM, because otherwhise why would MM push bakermir who is confirmed by SP.
    You are not sided with MM either I believe (only you have this answer).
    I am not sided with him either, and considering voting on him at any moment.
    Ganelon and MM could still be a posibility, but recently, things are changing a bit.
    Bakermir is being pushed by MM quite a lot. Thats not a potential MM team mate, because otherwhise MM wouldnt redirect the flow to another team mate.

And once again, comes down to SB16 and Varcron.
    I asked if someone has any infos considering interactions between SB/MM but yeah, I dont think there are many infos.

15. ISO #415

This 3 posts in a row just to push my post for previous page and hope ppl will not see it?
    NP, I will copy it again. And increase size. It's not a crime, ya?

Idk did Ganelon read my post with 3 possbile mafia strats, but he want us to believe, that mafia using "Fake connection" (I will use my terms, if someone missed it, read #375) strat I already excluded and explained why. So, according to Ganelon, it's "Fake connection" strat, and Secondpassing is mafia, who claimed sheriff and somehow randomed Bakermir as citizen, and was lucky enougth with it, then he had one public citizen claim from me with much more safer confirming (that's why I revealed instantly to bait this strat and hardly track sheriff confirming me, if we have one). Notice, that this Secondpassing's reveal was realy early, there was no claims at all (except my), but he Bakermir confirmed him "yes, I am citizen". But Ganelon said it's not "No CC pair", it's "Fake connection", so Bakermir is not maf, but MM is. What the chance of this be truth? Lol, likely no chance.

So I will stand on that mafia using "Social distancing". That means, as I consider before, MM and Ganelon most likely cannot be in the same team, town is ready to lynch, this attacking each other perfomance can cost them victory. Both MM and Ganelon looks suspicious, but Ganelon trying to lead us with "Fake connection" way, most impossible in my eyes. Why he is doing that? Most likely to cover his real partner, SB16.

Maybe Ganelon, with his random voting on everyone before and other anti-town staff just don't know what to do and afraid for being misslynched. What we have then? Still MM vs Ganelon, but Ganelon is citizen and MM is mafia. Next question must be not "50/50, who is it?". Next queston is "who is his mafia partner?". And there is only one slot for him. SB16.

Ganelon with this attack on Secondpassing looks like SB16's protector for me, and nothing more. This "well, maybe it's Stealth, but it's low chance, let's lynch Secondpassing and MM" based on impossible (in my eyes) "Fake connection" mafia strat. But I see only 4 ways:

1. It's "Social distancing". Ganelon+SB16 is mafia team. Ganelon trying to remove focus from SB16 to Secondpassing, and it's weak attempt -> we need to lynch SB16 or Ganelon.
    2. It's "Social distancing". MM+SB16 is mafia team, Ganelon is townie, he is just wrong in his conclusions ->we need to lynch SB6 or MM.
    3. It's "No CC pair". Ganelon is right only abot Secondpassing, but his mafia teammate is Bakermir. ->we need to lynch Secondpassing or Bakermir.
    4. It's "No CC pair". Ganelon completely wrong. -> We need to lynch Auwt or Varcron.

Well, as I already said, it's comfortable to think for me that this is "Social distancing". And we almost already lost if it's "No CC pair". But if it's "Social distancing", we have only one person to lynch, and it's Stealthbomber16, who can be teammate both for Ganelon and for MM.
    Or take 50/50 risk between MM and Ganelon. MM looks more suspicious for me, until Ganelon start to push "Fake connection".

16. ISO #416

This 3 posts in a row just to push my post for previous page and hope ppl will not see it?
    NP, I will copy it again. And increase size. It's not a crime, ya?

3 and 4 are most likely wrong.
    I cannot legit prove it, but then I would recommend you to consider more like 1 and 2.
    Shooting on the Sheriff-Citi squad isnt a great idea tbf.

Between Ganelon/SB/MM there is at least 1 scum IF NOT BOTH OF THEM

17. ISO #417

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    3 and 4 are most likely wrong.
    Well, as I said, I still cannot exclude sheriff+citizen pair as smart mafia winning strategy.
    But if it's 1 or 2, SB16 is the best option for lynch, and I explained why.

Well, maybe this step will bring victory for Auwt+Varcron mafia team. But I see no reason to do something else. Let it be "Social distancing"
    -vote StealthBomber16

18. ISO #418

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Well, as I said, I still cannot exclude sheriff+citizen pair as smart mafia winning strategy.
    But if it's 1 or 2, SB16 is the best option for lynch, and I explained why.

Well, maybe this step will bring victory for Auwt+Varcron mafia team. But I see no reason to do something else. Let it be "Social distancing"
    -vote StealthBomber16
    Im okay with the reasoning. Might need to see what others think about this.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Any idea on who is looking the scummiest between MM and Ganelon?
    If MM has an ally, I would watch either for Stealthbomber or Varcron. But at the same time Varcron is confirming me, so I would rather believe the possible other scum to be SB16, yeah.

I just didnt like the way MM pushed bakermir when he probably needed to defend himself a bit.
    As a scum I wouldn't have pushed a Citizen being confirmed by a Sheriff, but anyway...

SP cannot be sided with MM, because otherwhise why would MM push bakermir who is confirmed by SP.
    You are not sided with MM either I believe (only you have this answer).
    I am not sided with him either, and considering voting on him at any moment.
    Ganelon and MM could still be a posibility, but recently, things are changing a bit.
    Bakermir is being pushed by MM quite a lot. Thats not a potential MM team mate, because otherwhise MM wouldnt redirect the flow to another team mate.

And once again, comes down to SB16 and Varcron.
    I asked if someone has any infos considering interactions between SB/MM but yeah, I dont think there are many infos.
    Now if we split the game into two sections: 1)pre-reveal 2)post-reveal

1) SB16 and MM were quite passive to each other and kinda formed a group against Zedus at the start of this game.

2) Poking each other last night but not full commitment. Well, MM was more in the line of nitpicking while SB16 was openly disturbed at MM.

I can quote each of the posts if needed.

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    And why is that? My read list has not fully developed yet except surely you have a reason other than "cringe".
    It is cringe because of how protective you are with certain people for "no reason". I seriously can't fathom your logic here with how you structured your town core. It feels selfish and doesn't feel like you are in for town wincon.

I have suspected you for a possible fake claim. I think it is normal to do that. Just like how I suspect SB16's claim to be fake and SP's claim to be fake.

Here is the thing; do we really want to lose hair on thinking or even GAMBLING on who is the scum in sheriff x citizen pairings? Is this where you wanna commit your energy to?

This is why I find it cringe. It is the typical mafia logic in my opinion.

You are protecting another citizen as much as that you come to a point where you give such response; "If I were forced to pick between the three then I'd pick either SB or Ganelon, but I think we need to keep looking at a broader level for the time being."

I get the feeling you are turning a blind eye to the situation we have here because I can sense that you are still convinced SP/Bakermir scum duo is a thing in your head.

OR you are a cringe mafia.

You were my mentor. You are a well respected player here. I know you are capable of spotting the goofy from miles away. But can you see what is in front of your eyes?

Please give us more than "WOW IM NOT LYNCHED D1" "MM IS COOL" "SP/BAKERMIR EVIL COZ ME REAL SHERIFF"

24. ISO #424

It is cringe because of how protective you are with certain people for "no reason". I seriously can't fathom your logic here with how you structured your town core. It feels selfish and doesn't feel like you are in for town wincon.

I have suspected you for a possible fake claim. I think it is normal to do that. Just like how I suspect SB16's claim to be fake and SP's claim to be fake.

Here is the thing; do we really want to lose hair on thinking or even GAMBLING on who is the scum in sheriff x citizen pairings? Is this where you wanna commit your energy to?

This is why I find it cringe. It is the typical mafia logic in my opinion.

You are protecting another citizen as much as that you come to a point where you give such response; "If I were forced to pick between the three then I'd pick either SB or Ganelon, but I think we need to keep looking at a broader level for the time being."

I get the feeling you are turning a blind eye to the situation we have here because I can sense that you are still convinced SP/Bakermir scum duo is a thing in your head.

OR you are a cringe mafia.

You were my mentor. You are a well respected player here. I know you are capable of spotting the goofy from miles away. But can you see what is in front of your eyes?

Please give us more than "WOW IM NOT LYNCHED D1" "MM IS COOL" "SP/BAKERMIR EVIL COZ ME REAL SHERIFF"
    I think the scum duo is more unlikely than a SP/MM , as much as I can't see MM in scum eyes

For all we know SP could have made a lucky guess, so there are still quite a few options. I'll re read the game up to this point, except currently my reads are Town: Bakermir, Varcron, Zedus, Auwt, Ganelon

Town Lean but not quite: MM

Null: SB

Scum Lean: SP

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    we have two sheriff i dont like varcron
    but since setup would be massively scum sided
    i need to believe him

in my eyes its
    gan bake mm zedus auwt stealth we should lynch in

i cross off bake and stealth and auwt
    they either confirmed or are very town

i think its gan mm
    delayed roleclaim probably since we managed to suprise
    I dunno how SP reads you and Gane as scum, and I definitely do not know how he reads me as town but Auwt as lynchable scum

If you believed me then by definition you confirm Auwt as town, which you didn't do later that post. That's either a silly town mistake or a blundering scum mistake, take your pick.

This is a flop if I've ever seen one, one that looks like scum to me. Re read #321 if you are curious where the quote is from.
    Riddle me that @bakermir that's why I can't get over SP, #321 for what I am responding to

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Riddle me that @bakermir that's why I can't get over SP, #321 for what I am responding to
    I don't know. It looks like they had too much wine? They include both me and auwt there for who knows what reason or logic.

Is this how they play usually?

In a longer game, I would gladly agree with you on this but I believe for this setup that is not the case.

If I don't believe this then we will be stuck in a loop here pointing fingers at each other while the citizens + mason chill there.

Auwt made a good point on why the sheriff claims should be considered normal and not a "consig" play. Zedus too. No one pushed them to this conclusion and I am okay with this town core.

I have hunted for second mason and mayor just to confirm them. Still no second mason or secret mayor reveal. This only means we have our sheriffs.

I have been thinking on this meme theory today seeing that MM was the first to flip it with regards to his role and setup provided by naz;

So I believe lynching you or SP at this point will become a meme. Both of you are confident with your position and poetry/leads provided by you both

If one of you is scum then there is really nothing we can do. I am ready to take the L. Unless you have a better idea.

Not lynching SB16 "solo mason" and losing as town will become a meme if he turns out scum.

Not lynching Zedus will become a meme if he turns scum.

Same applies to MM and Ganelon. if we don't lynch them and one of them turn scum; we will become memes in the end

28. ISO #428

Spoiler : Some IRL offtopic :
    Well, I finished the job, my brain is like hot potato. I can't read even in russian, even more so in english. I will try to sleep for now. Or at least take some rest. Sorry if you need me more, tomorrow then.

But this time I will not unvote before going offline. If mafia using "No CC pair" strat, and game will be over this night (it's 21:45 here in Moscow, so I mean my night), well, wp, mafia, you deserved this win.

See you tomorrow.

29. ISO #429

Spoiler : Some IRL offtopic :
    Well, I finished the job, my brain is like hot potato. I can't read even in russian, even more so in english. I will try to sleep for now. Or at least take some rest. Sorry if you need me more, tomorrow then.

But this time I will not unvote before going offline. If mafia using "No CC pair" strat, and game will be over this night (it's 21:45 here in Moscow, so I mean my night), well, wp, mafia, you deserved this win.

See you tomorrow.
    Why do you still think the third vote on same person would be evil?

Maybe this is the right time to think about how mafia could be voting.

Only two scenarios come to my mind.

a. One of them leaves a vote on one person. Other one comes in later once more votes are on same person.

b. Both of them wait for hammer.

In both scenarios, your voting theory on one of your earlier posts doesn't add up. YOu mentioned earlier the third voter is scum 100%. I think otherwise.

Unless you provide a different scenario to me. Otherwise I will consider your votes scum.

30. ISO #430

stealth can you please explain how zedus went for you from scummy as shit to ‘I’m not lynching them’
    is it because of the PoE
    because from your perspective zedus isn’t clear
    I’ll quickly answer this

I strongly dislike how zedus is playing but I don’t think it comes from a scum mindset.

I think the scum team is totally you and MM, mostly because I played this game with MM and he is doing the same stuff with you right now that he’s doing with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #431

I’ll quickly answer this

I strongly dislike how zedus is playing but I don’t think it comes from a scum mindset.

I think the scum team is totally you and MM, mostly because I played this game with MM and he is doing the same stuff with you right now that he’s doing with me.
    Poor wording

He is doing the same stuff with you right now that he did with me last time when we were scum together

32. ISO #432

F*ck me, I will never complete my job with this game!
    Well, Ganelon and MM attacking each other now.

Before you will start vote, remember, there is 2 mafia in game! And most likely they WILL NOT attack each other, because town is mostly ready to lynch now. So MM and Ganelon are in different teams.
    Well, if mafia using "No CC pair", we probably already lost. Well, smart strat wins, while 4 townies attacking each other.
    But if mafia using "Social distancing", safe vote for me is... SB16. Because he is the only possible mafia teammate for Ganelon or MM from my side, because Ganelon and MM are not the same team, and I know I am citizen. I have to keep an eye in this game and do this...
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    lol ok

I can’t defend myself from a tunnel scumread that came from a shitpost. I’ll laugh at you at the end of the game and that will be that. You don’t have to agree with what I’m doing, you just have to accept it and move on.

33. ISO #433

Poor wording

He is doing the same stuff with you right now that he did with me last time when we were scum together
    I really don't like how you, MM, and Gane are like "He did it!" to eachother, at least one of the three of you is scum in all likelihood.

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir
    I don't know. It looks like they had too much wine? They include both me and auwt there for who knows what reason or logic.
    I didn't realize he had you in that list too, that makes life even worse for him. If he is a sheriff voluntarily lynching his own CONFIRMED TOWNIE in a one lynch setup, then he is throwing. That is why I think you are town and he is scum (lucky guess on his part but he blew it)

34. ISO #434

The issue with stealth is that (sorry Stealth) you are a bit of a drama queen and you tend to exaggerate things, such as when you said Zedus was very scummy for ignoring some of your posts (which is something people tend to do and it’s jot alignment indicative), or when you said my posts couldn’t come from town. My gut tells me that’s just your personality and isn’t indicative of your alignment.

Now I’d like to turn my attention here to the real scum lord of the century: Marshmallow Marshall. He was quite gleeful when he said I was a scum deer and this is indicative of his scum meta. He is unable to control his emotions properly as scum so he comes across as psychopatic/sadistic when he is scum - and attacks someone. This happened when he attacked me. It’s also in spite of what he says, 100% the case that MM buddies me when he’s scum. 9/10 times he buddies me when he’s evil. he did that too this game by saying I was not readable this game - which gives him opportunity to take that read wherever he wants to. And by saying I was unreadable, he was indirectly pocketing me because everyone else said I was scum

Secondpassing is a lot tougher to figure out but it’s mostly by PoE, Varcron is like 20x times townier and Varcron responded the way I expected him to respond when I asked if it was weird I was townreading him. hard townread for me.
    No offense taken I am aware of my overuse of hyperbole

35. ISO #435

I really don't like how you, MM, and Gane are like "He did it!" to eachother, at least one of the three of you is scum in all likelihood.

I didn't realize he had you in that list too, that makes life even worse for him. If he is a sheriff voluntarily lynching his own CONFIRMED TOWNIE in a one lynch setup, then he is throwing. That is why I think you are town and he is scum (lucky guess on his part but he blew it)
    For reference to everyone:

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    gan bake mm zedus auwt stealth we should lynch in
    The more I think about it the more I think the MM SP theory isn't so farfetched.

36. ISO #436

For reference to everyone:

The more I think about it the more I think the MM SP theory isn't so farfetched.
    I... do see your point but I disagree with it mostly because I understand how SP was thinking when he wrote that.

The immediate next line is “remove bake because he’s confirmed town” so I think that completely removes your precedence here.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

He should probably be asleep now but I want him to see this vote when he wakes up.

I am willing to entertain options other than ganelon for a scummate but we don’t need to catch BOTH scum, we only need to catch ONE.

39. ISO #439

FMPOV scum team is either MM Ganelon or MM Zedus

If Zedus starts pushing Ganelon and me again later on in the day you can quote this post and call him a nerd. This game is on lock. Zedus has not pressured MM at all this game despite MM being one of his scumreads all game.

We just lynch MM every time in this scenario and call it a game.

40. ISO #440

Ask me anything about why it’s not me. I understand that a solo mason claim has no power here. The value of it is pretty much gone now so I’m a citizen with the ability to talk to myself.

41. ISO #441

FMPOV scum team is either MM Ganelon or MM Zedus

If Zedus starts pushing Ganelon and me again later on in the day you can quote this post and call him a nerd. This game is on lock. Zedus has not pressured MM at all this game despite MM being one of his scumreads all game.

We just lynch MM every time in this scenario and call it a game.
    I find it unusual that Zedus had to leave this early. It wasn't even 9-10 PM in russia

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

The thing is that both Ganelon and SB16 are both ready to vote MM is making an alarm ring out.
    If that is truly the case...
    Who would be with MM as a scum team :/
    Zedus or SB16 but most likely SB16.

I have no reason to believe in Ganelon/MM

I can explain why later. I am 100% sure MM won't be lynched. I don't think rest of us are brave enough.

46. ISO #446

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Zedus or SB16 but most likely SB16.

I have no reason to believe in Ganelon/MM

I can explain why later. I am 100% sure MM won't be lynched. I don't think rest of us are brave enough.
    I'm meh about Zedus/MM, but at the same time SB is currently voting MM...
    And apparently this could happen at any moment from now on...
    I dont feel like "brave" is the right word tbh.

47. ISO #447

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

I'm meh about Zedus/MM, but at the same time SB is currently voting MM...
    And apparently this could happen at any moment from now on...
    I dont feel like "brave" is the right word tbh.
    You are correct I might sound intimidating here but it is in no way aimed towards the town.

I find both SB16 and MM equally scum.

I still find it hard to believe SB16 is solo mason.

SB16 could be taking a huge risk here to save MM.

Reverse psychology.

I am expecting SB16 to flip his vote anytime as soon as MM brings his "defense".

I believe in SB16/MM duo more than anything.

What do you think?

48. ISO #448

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

You are correct I might sound intimidating here but it is in no way aimed towards the town.

I find both SB16 and MM equally scum.

I still find it hard to believe SB16 is solo mason.

SB16 could be taking a huge risk here to save MM.

Reverse psychology.

I am expecting SB16 to flip his vote anytime as soon as MM brings his "defense".

I believe in SB16/MM duo more than anything.

What do you think?
    Well and you know that by saying this, you will most likely lock SB16's vote on MM. Smart.
    My possible teams are currently (from more to less probable).

Ganelon/SB (would be obvious looking at votes?)
    MM/SB (SB trying to distance himself by voting MM?)
    MM/Ganelon (Firing at each other?)
    Varcron/MM (in another world lol? If thats the case Varcron is incredible)

I just dont feel like Zedus is invovled in a scum team, he would be ready to vote MM, pressured a Ganelon (iirc?), and is currently voting SB16.
    Zedus is playing right honestly, I trust more the Sheriffs-Citizens duos, and so does he apparently, and I have to give him credits for that.

I confirm bakermir and secondpassing having a similar mind set than the one I have.
    Varcron is confirming me, but at the same time covering MM more than the two others.
    If I were forced to pick between the three then I'd pick either SB or Ganelon, but I think we need to keep looking at a broader level for the time being.

49. ISO #449

I find it unusual that Zedus had to leave this early. It wasn't even 9-10 PM in russia
    I don't analyze based on time online. He probably had a real life obligation or just has an actually healthy sleep schedule. More power to him.

50. ISO #450