Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    S-FM Quinne (3 [L-3]):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt (1 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (2 [L-4]):
    S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Quinne

I dont see your vote on Quinne.
    I intend to hammer so that whatever my action is cannot be perceived as against town.

Not having my vote on someone doesn't mean that I'm against their lynch. Your vote is not on me. You are not against my lynch.

3. ISO #4553

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    Your post did not answer my questions. That's why I asked them.

This isn't a hard question. If I'm not the NB, and the NB is dead, WHO IS THE DEAD NB

Why would I ever, EVER want to claim myself as neutral when the game is slowing down and days might be getting skipped? When is it EVER more beneficial for town to skip instead of lynching a neutral?

Nope. This logic is fucking awful, man.
    Look at post 4546 I did answer that. ANd it is not Awful. If you are real show us help us lynch mafia and you will get the win with town before we have to lynch you.

4. ISO #4554

I intend to hammer so that whatever my action is cannot be perceived as against town.

Not having my vote on someone doesn't mean that I'm against their lynch. Your vote is not on me. You are not against my lynch.
    "I'll hammer whoever is at L-1"

Aka code for "Evils, put a town at L-1 and I'll hammer them"

And they're trying.

5. ISO #4555

-vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

You not acting like an EXE wanting the win you acting like you dont want Quinne to die. WTF would you care unless you are NE or MAfia. You are Todays lynch tomorrow we kill quinne.

6. ISO #4556

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Fred seriously on statistics alone;
    66% chance Quinne is Sheriff.
    66% chance Wilbird is NE.
    This is a nobrainer on who to lynch next.

Not to mention LOIS and MARLWYN 1v1ed each other which pretty much means 1 of them was the mafia NOT QUINNE - WHICH MEANS WE SHOULD TRUST QUINNE'S RESULTS.
    Also your statistics are wrong. I can explain all of our TPR claims with an equal possibility of each of them being scum if you factor in someone being framed. And remember framer can choose any alignment, so he could have painted Lois as town, or Lembird as town, and that humans can claim whatever they want. Here's a world Wilbird is town:

Marck framed as Neutral Evil
    Quinne is Town
    Lois is Town and his check- Lembird is framed as town or not framed and is town
    Marlwyn is scum

This would fit in with Lois checking Marlwyn as Brookmond agent.

Thus lynching Marck Wilbird is a potential throw for town.

7. ISO #4557

Look at post 4546 I did answer that. ANd it is not Awful. If you are real show us help us lynch mafia and you will get the win with town before we have to lynch you.
    This is exactly what I intend on doing- by hammering so that it can't be scumpainted.

I think I'm just going to agree to disagree with you. You have opinions- ones that I wholeheartedly disagree with- but opinions that exist nonetheless and I guess you have expressed them.

I gain no more by talking with you, and no more by talking with Wilbird. Someone vote Quinne so I can hammer because we should have 5 votes to lynch.

8. ISO #4558

9. ISO #4559

10. ISO #4560

-vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

You not acting like an EXE wanting the win you acting like you dont want Quinne to die. WTF would you care unless you are NE or MAfia. You are Todays lynch tomorrow we kill quinne.
    Is there any convincing you to do Quinne first? I cant change my vote. I'll be painted as opportunistic. And if they fool 1 town into believing it we could be boned

11. ISO #4561

-vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

I actually cannot fathom this thinking. Do you think you're gonna fucking strongarm me into voting for Quinne?

While trying to be civil I can only say that this is not the right play and you are ACTIVELY losing by doing this.

12. ISO #4562

13. ISO #4563

14. ISO #4564

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Is there any convincing you to do Quinne first? I cant change my vote. I'll be painted as opportunistic. And if they fool 1 town into believing it we could be boned
    You only one pushing the world for town to win. We kill quinne tomorrow. This will 100% confirm mafia max is 2 votes. if we lynch Joha today and Quinne tomorrow. Mechanically this is pro town.

15. ISO #4565

16. ISO #4566

17. ISO #4567

18. ISO #4568

Can't be civil right now.

I've expressed my thoughts. I respect your thoughts. I'm annoyed by the fact you don't follow my reasoning because I don't see the problems with it. I don't see how Rotholfo was NB.

I have done what I can. I will be back at EoD to hammer someone, whether that's in 48 hours or 72 hours or fucking never.

19. ISO #4569

20. ISO #4570

21. ISO #4571

22. ISO #4572

23. ISO #4573

24. ISO #4574

25. ISO #4575

26. ISO #4576

Fred good luck finishing this "unloseable" game. If your decision making right now is any indicator of how the end of the game will go, you will need it.
    Plus you not playing PRo town you playing like you want mafia to win. If you where real I doubt that. Your play has indicated you want town to lose. You had a chance to vote Quinne. You would not If I was EXE with a win I would be like You want me to vote Quinne. shure I dont give a crap if he is town or mafia. I want to win. You are not wanting to lycnch him the hestation makes 0 sense coming from an exe perspective.
    1 you are mafia or NE wanting MAfia win.
    2 you are NB wanting Mafia to win
    Eather way you have to die today.

27. ISO #4577

28. ISO #4578

29. ISO #4579

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    If turncoat doesn't shoot you right now, it's get one town correct out of six citizens.

If turncoat shoots, it's still a pick two, which feels more like a vanilla game.

We're not out of this yet.
    I want turncoat to shoot me. If there is a Turncoat "YOU ARE A PUSSY IF YOU DONT SHOOT ME" LOL

30. ISO #4580

31. ISO #4581

32. ISO #4582

33. ISO #4583

34. ISO #4584

35. ISO #4585

36. ISO #4586

37. ISO #4587

38. ISO #4588

39. ISO #4589

40. ISO #4590

GG. Wilbird pocketed Fred and he's locked in to that mode.
    The unloseable Town game has been lost.
    Scum win.
    Bring on next FM please.
    I'm out.
    Wilbird will not be taken to final I can not let him live with the Possible Quinne Claim. But I think Wilbird is ok with that. It goes Lynch order Joha Quinne WIlbird.

41. ISO #4591

42. ISO #4592

43. ISO #4593

NEUTRAL BENIGN

SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF
    God this was hard to find

Joha had you revealed here, things could have been way different.

44. ISO #4594

45. ISO #4595

@S-FM Bart Pilfter If you are town you must admit this makes sense.
    Sure that plan makes sense, but I'm sorry I have no faith that you will enact it - not to mention you've already said you will lynch me within the next 3.

If I was in your situation I would surround myself with people that are sound and have proven themselves through their decisions this game to be on the right side. I would also pursue real threats not theoretical ones.

Wilbird literally gets revealed as NE and you are off trying to kill some Survivor and acting like Wilbird is your best bud.

Ultimately I cannot win this game for you and that is not on me.

46. ISO #4596

47. ISO #4597

Let's begin the journey of finding out what Edoua Maije has done this game. (Shade thow, that's it.. oh and complaining about the setup or real life things)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    Anyway, what bothers my about gollert is that his plan is the exact same plan we all agreed upon 2 days ago except now he's claiming its some insane superplan with the sole exception he
    -has- to be in the final. I'd rather decide as a town who we want in the finals just to be sure. Let's be honest, the game is gonna end before that point, no way we all point at a scum as the last player.

Anyway now to the quote. Look at this shit , its garbage. You can tell he hasn't been following the game. His 2 confirmed support slots are Quinne and Mulan yet his entire plan and our plan for the last day was to lynch both these people because one of them has to be scum, simply mechanical truth no way around it. I'm leaning Mulan aswell but it doesnt matter, its a flipless setup so can't risk leaving one alive. But my point stands , how do you put both quinne and mulan in your confirmed town list. ya doofus

Then his scum reads first of all has vlad in the wrong role, seriously. a "useful excercise" you spent fuck all thought into this. Just like the 2 times you posted the votes today. And the you pull in billigan and lembird. I know lembird disagrees with you so obviously you put him in there because you have OMGUS'd everybody so far. And billigan i don't know, the guy is either clueless or just keeping up an act , either way he isn't making it to the final so we can agree on that.
    Conveniently quotes the wrong post. Shade throw. Doesn't come up or push a plan of his own.

Yeah i'm going to check the skip votes, i understand why it was done since we needed to know if Jan was disguised. But thats acting like knowing this info immediately solves the rest of the game once we know about Jan. And it obviously doesn't because look where we are
    Discouragement.

At this point with the downward spiral in Fred's moral i don't even know if he's showing up.
    Discouragement.

Like what is this , we are at EoD and nobody is here ?
    Like are we reading the same game people ? Let me make another post but quoting takes too damn long
    Discouragement.

i dno babe, you guys managed to skip past my playtime twice practically. Am i salty about it ? well maybe
    Complaining

I dont fucking understand this at all.

Billigan somehow still hasnt realised Jan was disguised and we are 2 days later even though Bart has repeatedly spelled out for you that JAN WASNT ROLEBLOCKED WE ARE MISSING A SCUM SUPPORT ROLE PROBABLY A FRAMER

Gollert somehow comes in here with a giant plan, this man has been equally AFK as me since day 1. And suddenly you decide to start massively posting and typing out plans while buddying with Fred. Bro everybody sees what you are doing. Fred is going to decide the game here and you buddying with him on a stupid plan is being noted by anybody with a brain. How the fuck is Fred not getting massive red lights from a lurking player who is suddenly his best friend.

Now for the matter of lynching Joha , honestly i don't care. The dude is a survivor at this point. Meanwhile Mulan has given up even though she know she was getting lynched today and was actively encouraging the plan yet today is all gloomy. Holy shit i want this game to end so i can spend my nights reading something productive.

Then Marcky comes in and says fuck all
    Aight i'm here , and game is still on same page so i doubt i missed much
    Complaining about game/real-life.

Something in this day really does not fucking add up to me at all.

We have a sheriff Neutral read and a NB claiming and somehow Mulan was stuck at L1 again, and now everybody wants to lynch the NB when we have comfirmed scum hiding between 2 players.
    Do i need more coffee to understand the play here or what. You don't even have time to wait for what Marcky will say about basically being called the NE. Can we atleast formulate a new plan instead of suddenly changing course with no idea of the coming days. This is not how we will win a game that at one point felt like an easy town win.

Not only that Gollert is only making posts about how he needs to be the last citizen alive because he sees himself as town(duh bro). If this game wasnt almost solved i'd think thats a turncoat with a gunshot waiting to happen. In no fucking universe do i want gollert no make it to the final, honestly i don't care who it is. Preferably somebody we can all agree on has the least potential to be mafia. I believe Bart or Lembird or me are up there from my point of view. I think the ensign players here need to realise we are going to get lynched if we want to win this game.
    Complaining about game/real-life. Shade throw

Do my eyes deceive me, i come online to play and the day has not ended yet because the non europeans decided to not skip or lynch in 5 hours. Let me read

But i got work in 8 hours so i'm going to sleep. I expect Jan is lynched when i get home.

Soooo , cya D4? D5?

fucking finally , i come home from work yesterday ready to shoot the shit with my boy Marcky and the thread was locked.

The thread opens just as i'm laying down in bed. Anyway atleast today i can make a post. Escaped that modkill ayyy

Cya Vlad

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

Damn , wrong again. Oh well i'm going to head out.
    I'll check again in 2 hours or so.

I think it was you Marck , but i can't help but agree with you.
    This post looks relevant but let me assure you that it is not. They are discussing who was the funny one.

thank god for this confirmation Fred
    trying to not get shot are we Mulan ;)
    right lol , ganelon needs to do some serious rethinking on this setup honestly.

Even if there is a jailor and we are being swindled hard i don't see how scum can win.
    I would continue but the only other post I remember is him throwing shade on Marlwyn.

Complaining about game/real-life. Discouragement. Shade throw.
    This is S-FM Edoua Maije's contribution this game.

48. ISO #4598

Yep and Im fine with it. After Quinne I rest and laugh at ya'll with Mulan in dead chet
    I can not even find where you even tryed pocketing me. ODD. I see now it was when You gave your reads and WOW they made where thought out. and matched my reads. \

Dude WOW, WE ARE MAFIA PARTNERS HOLLY CRAP!!!!

49. ISO #4599

Sure that plan makes sense, but I'm sorry I have no faith that you will enact it - not to mention you've already said you will lynch me within the next 3.

If I was in your situation I would surround myself with people that are sound and have proven themselves through their decisions this game to be on the right side. I would also pursue real threats not theoretical ones.

Wilbird literally gets revealed as NE and you are off trying to kill some Survivor and acting like Wilbird is your best bud.

Bruh. I wasnt revealed as neutral. Its FAKE!

If youre town, youre gonna get your nose rubbed post game for falling for such an obvious play

50. ISO #4600

I dont need you to win it for me. Why do you keep thinking you have to win it for me???? oh crap I am JAn Jan has Taken over my account.