Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Renegade & PQRnHack .. What Are Your Hot Takes Of The Game?
    I'm surprised how boring and non toxic it is so far.

Mike has bad reactions but these seem worse than normal.

Too many lurkers is a bad thing can't policy lynch them all.

Your d1 claim is kind of goofy.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

This doesn't feel like Town Mike. I'm not gonna be like last game and doubt myself but I believe you are scum and you OMGUS big time. And now regret it as you try desperately call me out for scummy play yet still call me town.

I would have my vote on you if I wasn't going to sleep. But the Nom-contenters are also in need of pressure.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Bad reaction yikes.
    Rene my reaction is real why are you trying to scum paint? You have contributed nothing but try and stir up crap. Give me one reason you are town. What have you done?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #359

Doesn't make your prior (unfounded?) townread on blink disappear tho?
    If you try and read the game. You are not even trying to analyze.
    -vote Renegade
    you are contributing nothing but makeing BS. If you even tryed reading you will see where I said why I gave the first town read on blink but no you want to try and push a mislynch. This is not town aligned this is more scum aligned.

SJ yes is scummy as all get out but at least he is makeong real pushes on me trying to evaluate me I find him town for that he still pisses me if yes but still reading him town non the less. I am trying to get SJ to town read Light becise I truly belive light is acting like his town meta. Light is not a Big play guy as SK is thinking he might be.

Now you on the other hand your pushes make no sence you are not trying to get reads you are litterly scum painting. So yes I believe you will flip mafia 110%

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Rene my reaction is real why are you trying to scum paint? You have contributed nothing but try and stir up crap. Give me one reason you are town. What have you done?
    CoNtRiBuTeD nOtHiNg wtf you want? I subbed in d2 in an extremely (by this sites standards) slow game.

Content =/= town.

11. ISO #361

If you try and read the game. You are not even trying to analyze.
    -vote Renegade
    you are contributing nothing but makeing BS. If you even tryed reading you will see where I said why I gave the first town read on blink but no you want to try and push a mislynch. This is not town aligned this is more scum aligned.

SJ yes is scummy as all get out but at least he is makeong real pushes on me trying to evaluate me I find him town for that he still pisses me if yes but still reading him town non the less. I am trying to get SJ to town read Light becise I truly belive light is acting like his town meta. Light is not a Big play guy as SK is thinking he might be.

Now you on the other hand your pushes make no sence you are not trying to get reads you are litterly scum painting. So yes I believe you will flip mafia 110%
    aNyOnE wHo QuEsTiOnS mE iS sCuM.

Zedus tier play.

yawn

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This doesn't feel like Town Mike. I'm not gonna be like last game and doubt myself but I believe you are scum and you OMGUS big time. And now regret it as you try desperately call me out for scummy play yet still call me town.

I would have my vote on you if I wasn't going to sleep. But the Nom-contenters are also in need of pressure.
    You know what fucking lynch me then. I am not scum. I am trying to help town. If I was mafia. I would not have known your claim on me was so fake. Day 1 I tryed to bait mafia to kill me. That is so mafia of me. Day 1 I WIFOm to bait mafia today I have town reads so that makes me mafia. SJ if you are town you need to find me here. I found blink light possible helz baker I am still unsure on but leaning possible town. I found you. We have a good town core here. Don’t screw this up with this paranoid world. We need to lynch a mafia today to give us breathing room. If my read on you is wrong and you are mafia screwing with me. Screw you.

13. ISO #363

CoNtRiBuTeD nOtHiNg wtf you want? I subbed in d2 in an extremely (by this sites standards) slow game.

Content =/= town.
    There has been pleanty of info to go off of. To get some reads what are they?

14. ISO #364

aNyOnE wHo QuEsTiOnS mE iS sCuM.

Zedus tier play.

yawn
    That is BS and you know it if that was true I woidl be scum reading SJ more than you. I also gave my reasons so stop this BS

15. ISO #365

Helz I see ty there what are your reads at this time. I am very interested in hearing from you.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm gonna stick with my previous vote for now.

-vote SuperJack

I'm also scumreading Numbertwo a bit regarding his vote switching near EoD.
    The same goes for all the skip voters.
    Auwt looks like town to me so far, they have valid reasons behind their vote + their interactions with MM and Mike earlier makes them townier too

18. ISO #368

I do like this reply from you to what I have said. At this point I want to hear from others. Lets put all mems aside and truly get some honest reads this will also help town evaluate everyone.
    re-reading MM interactions I gotta say;

#135 interaction between MM and blink looks like two uninformed discussing reads
    PQRnHack read is something I also agree with. Posts like #132 #156 would be hard to produce as scum in a first FM game.

#165 could be auwt scumpainting in one world but I'd rather believe it is scumhunting when I look at their other posts.

#176 i like this post from Mike as it seems similar to the Auwt and blink interactions with MM.

#192 from SJ kinda pinged me when I was getting questioned about my role but overall he seemed null d1

i like my interactions with helz and their posts in general show they are trying to contribute on mechanical talk but I don't understand why are they holding on to their reads or even question anyone here. Looks active but I don't see them doing any more than that which is worrying me.

oberon, varcron, numbertwo, light_yagami could be anything. i have a bad feeling about voting them because it often ends in disappointment while frostbyte still has no posts besides their early rvs on mike. IDK do we really have all the scum in these group of players? I highly doubt that. But we probably have one mafia in low posters.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

only one I truly no joke would ride or die as town is Light. Guy is bleeding town. Light is always so scummy day 1 IE why he gets mislynched a lot. I was scum reading Light day 1 to be honest. But I think town needs to ride or die with light as town. This is a Ladder game trust me I do not want to lose so I would not suggest this unless My read on him was good. If light flips mafia I deserve to lose this game lol. If we have any investigative roles. I suggest helz be checked If he is town as I suspect He is a powerful town player we can use. If he is Mafia we get him out.

I am town reading baker but what bothers me about baker is that whole outing lovers gambit that helps mafia more than town. I dont know what to think of that. Was it town baker doing an Opps or mafia baker trying to get 2k tonight. Baker is a strong town if he is town. I am undecided on if he should be a lynch as of now.

vacron I am scum reading him I am happy to lynch him. I am felling off by him I cant place it but off.

SuperJack I want to scum read him for how his posts I dont like it. But Would Scum superjack out himself like that day 1. I get the feeling he is town being scummy to not get Night killed. Again This is not a hard read just a gut feeling. So I would not lynch him today.

The new guy. Hell I have no clue if he is town or mafia or neutral. That guy is all over the place. I get the feeling he is just town trying to have fun. again this is just gut feeling. I can be way wrong on this guy as I said he is all over the place.

Rene. Null read at this time.

Auwt This is is a harder read. Dude is playing as Town no doubt. But what struck me as odd was his post where he said He felt I was Neutral. Why not call me mafia? Mafia is hunting the Neutrals if they kill the Lovers 2kp if the kill the GA less power to town.

Mag, I normaly can find MAg when he is town. I have not found him as town and it is day 2. That does not make him mafia just dont have a good read on him I am scum leaning on him you all may scum read me for haveing this read but oh well it it just my read.

This is my reads so fare if I missed some one Means they have not posted that much for me to get a read on.
    I agree with some of your reads, specifically on Light/blink, however I do not see what your problem is with Mag/Auwt. I also don't see how you can scumread me but null read Ren when we have nearly equal participation.

I have made 13 (including this one) posts this game, most of which early D1 since we decided to skip. If your scumread is because "something feels off" then you really need to re-evaluate

I agree with your previous townread of light for this reason btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami
    Skipping Is By Far The Best Thing Town Can Do Day 1 Always Leaves Them In A Better Position Day 2 And Avoids An Accidental Mis-Lynch On Day 1..
    Skipping D1 is awesome to prevent a mislynch especially in a game where mafia can get a double kill, this screams town from Light

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    -vote varcron

Sheeping my town read of pqr
    I can't actually see where I sheeped your townread of PQR, if anything for me PQR is more scumlean because of that random vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I have you as one of my town core what are your reads.
    This looks like a pocket attempt by mike on blinkskater, post #296. Looks like Blink disliked it aswell, so that gives townpoints to blink. I townread blink so far because of his reactions to Mike.

Blink it is your reactions and how you are acting. I have been mafia with u and know how you act when you are mafia. You are so out of your mafia meta. But same time MM was one of my mafia reads and he fliped town. So I can be wrong but I have to pick my top town reads and go with them or else we stay in a paranoid world and that only helps mafia.
    Only using meta to town or scumread someone is dangerous, read what they are saying and try to go between the lines. I don't think you're shallow enough of a player to only use meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami
    I Guess In Mikes Mind Just Posting Is Enough To Get Town Cred?
    I think that that may be the case, especially seeing his read on me looking like he just wants to hurl a bucket of paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    I see no reason for the angel not to reveal.
    I do, they'll have a big target on their back if mafia thinks they are protecting town instead of a mafia member. I'm not sure if that's how that role works but yeah.

-vote superjack
    I know 100% this dude is lieing We got one town.
    Your spontaneous random voting is weird, I'm not sure if you do it for a reaction except to me that read moreso as either confused town or scum that doesn't care.

21. ISO #371

Helz I see ty there what are your reads at this time. I am very interested in hearing from you.
    My reads are that the game is not old enough for me to do the things I want to do yet. Im pretty much planning on going through this entire game with as little analysis as possible while only using mechanical tools and some weird theory stuffs I thought up sometime last year.

Was gona mindlessly vote on Superjack for his D1 play being off his norm but he made a read wall I didnt read. It had words and stuff which was good enough for me. I will probably EOD sheep Light's vote, go policy, or aggregate voiced positions unless I can pull something out of my hat before then..

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    I do, they'll have a big target on their back if mafia thinks they are protecting town instead of a mafia member. I'm not sure if that's how that role works but yeah.
    To expand on this a bit

Maf could also see them revealing and not target them, making town more likely to get hit.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I am confused did SJ see Mike as mafia or not
    No that was a lie that is why I told him if he was goingvv cm to hard claim that I was going to do a Thunderdome with me and him but he backed off.

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I am confused did SJ see Mike as mafia or not
    One question why are you and Rene not reading the interactions?

26. ISO #376

Id vote pretty much anyone at this point doesn't really matter to me. I don't strongly town read anyone aside from PQR. I'll say again I don't mind killing the people who aren't playing the game could be 1 or 2 scums there.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

I'm a noob, but my current plan is to vote Varcron or Numbertwo. Reasoning: less active than others (though you could make a similar argument about me, what have I contributed?).

Why might that be? Well, it could be because they're busy IRL, could be because bored of being Holiday Patrons, or could be that they have plenty of chatting time in the night with the Mafia. Seems like Mafia is encouraged to actively post during the day only to sell themselves as a townie. Less talk = fewer "tells"?

@Light_Yagami , not nice! Pls check your naughty list again, I'm not on it.

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I'm a noob, but my current plan is to vote Varcron or Numbertwo. Reasoning: less active than others (though you could make a similar argument about me, what have I contributed?).

Why might that be? Well, it could be because they're busy IRL, could be because bored of being Holiday Patrons, or could be that they have plenty of chatting time in the night with the Mafia. Seems like Mafia is encouraged to actively post during the day only to sell themselves as a townie. Less talk = fewer "tells"?

So, as I understand what you are telegraphing, scum should just be really active in this game to get a few free town lynches?

The shaping of the activity discussion continues to concern me. Yes low posters have much less to go off of in determining their alignment, but damn, these hard and fast rules allow scum to slide right through if they adjust their play.

31. ISO #381

Do you still think Varcron deserves to be lynched today after #370?

I have a bad feeling about people pushing Varcron so hard atm. Sure he could be any alignment but I think he is contributing more than NumberTwo and FrostByte overall.

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    My reads are that the game is not old enough for me to do the things I want to do yet. Im pretty much planning on going through this entire game with as little analysis as possible while only using mechanical tools and some weird theory stuffs I thought up sometime last year.

Was gona mindlessly vote on Superjack for his D1 play being off his norm but he made a read wall I didnt read. It had words and stuff which was good enough for me. I will probably EOD sheep Light's vote, go policy, or aggregate voiced positions unless I can pull something out of my hat before then..
    I can see this entire post comin from scum!Helz, I am not really liking it.

Yeah SJ reads wall is very well constructed, it looks townie but he gave no reads or comments about your game or Oberon. Any thoughts on that?

I believe Oberon have no comments about your game too as he is being selective with who he interacts with mostly.. also we had EoD1 where we removed votes from Oberon and voted skip instead of letting it rand between Mike / SJ. I am starting to think there are multiple links between you, SJ and Oberon with a slight extend to Mike here.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am starting to think there are multiple links between you, SJ and Oberon with a slight extend to Mike here.
    Exactly.
    And also if I may add, when I semi took Oberon's defense after seeing SJ pushing him, Oberon didn't react that much.
    I know it was some kinda RVS from SJ, but I remember a Oberon who is way more dedicated when a vote on him is in the place.

The way Oberon reacted was more like a idgaf.
    His vote obviously ended on SJ's head, but I feel it was forced as he didn't react to either statements SJ or I provided.
    Which leads me again to believe this was some kind of a bus/setup by both of them, or at least a dumb push from either of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

35. ISO #385

Do you still think Varcron deserves to be lynched today after #370?

I have a bad feeling about people pushing Varcron so hard atm. Sure he could be any alignment but I think he is contributing more than NumberTwo and FrostByte overall.
    I dont see people "pushing hard" for him. What are you talking about? Defending your Mafia buddy?

I pseudo-randomed him, BS simply followed my vote reading me as town. No one else "pushing" Varcron, other than SJ mentioned his name in the list of non-contributors as well.

And yes, you can add FB to the inactives list.

36. ISO #386

I just also wanted to say :
    Yesterday when I log off I realized there might be a world with bakermir and Helz being both scum.
    Talking about setup/roles looks like an interaction, but I'm quite distant from this kind of interaction.
    It creates a lot of easy content that can be quite easily used as an interaction between scums.

Yet today's bakermir seems to be more open, I must admit.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #387

Exactly.
    And also if I may add, when I semi took Oberon's defense after seeing SJ pushing him, Oberon didn't react that much.
    I know it was some kinda RVS from SJ, but I remember a Oberon who is way more dedicated when a vote on him is in the place.

The way Oberon reacted was more like a idgaf.
    His vote obviously ended on SJ's head, but I feel it was forced as he didn't react to either statements SJ or I provided.
    Which leads me again to believe this was some kind of a bus/setup by both of them, or at least a dumb push from either of them.
    Oberon just won a game as scum and had fun while doing it. It could be giving them more confidence for this game tbh this is why I didn't really push further voting him on D1 also wanted to give both SJ and Oberon another chance but if we are not lynching the inactives then I would probably throw my vote at SJ Oberon Helz today I think we got 1 scum in this pool. Lynching Varcron doesn't sit right with me, I think he should live today. I think you are town Auwt, if you are scum then I can't really find partners to you besides the inactives..

38. ISO #388

I just also wanted to say :
    Yesterday when I log off I realized there might be a world with bakermir and Helz being both scum.
    Talking about setup/roles looks like an interaction, but I'm quite distant from this kind of interaction.
    It creates a lot of easy content that can be quite easily used as an interaction between scums.

Yet today's bakermir seems to be more open, I must admit.
    For the uneducated (me): is there much for Mafias to gain during the daytime interactions among themselves? Or are you thinking more like Maf-Neut interaction?

39. ISO #389

I dont see people "pushing hard" for him. What are you talking about? Defending your Mafia buddy?

I pseudo-randomed him, BS simply followed my vote reading me as town. No one else "pushing" Varcron, other than SJ mentioned his name in the list of non-contributors as well.

And yes, you can add FB to the inactives list.
    Why are you taking my words out of context, are you scum?

It is a hard push when the game had no serious pushes happening while 2 people voting Varcron and a decent amount of people putting Varcron in the pool of inactives(this is very wrong). Varcron did good today and if you are still gonna compare him to NumberTwo and FrostByte then I invite you to reevaluate your reads. it is fair to say he was pushed the most along with Mike here mate

40. ISO #390

Oberon just won a game as scum and had fun while doing it. It could be giving them more confidence for this game tbh this is why I didn't really push further voting him on D1 also wanted to give both SJ and Oberon another chance but if we are not lynching the inactives then I would probably throw my vote at SJ Oberon Helz today I think we got 1 scum in this pool. Lynching Varcron doesn't sit right with me, I think he should live today. I think you are town Auwt, if you are scum then I can't really find partners to you besides the inactives..
    I'm happy to see you are sharing the same pool I do.
    I would eventually add Frostbyte to that pool but not so sure.

Giving Varcron a pass for today seems fine, I believe there are more susp right now.

41. ISO #391

Why are you taking my words out of context, are you scum?

It is a hard push when the game had no serious pushes happening while 2 people voting Varcron and a decent amount of people putting Varcron in the pool of inactives(this is very wrong). Varcron did good today and if you are still gonna compare him to NumberTwo and FrostByte then I invite you to reevaluate your reads. it is fair to say he was pushed the most along with Mike here mate
    But I am actually more worried of a "slightly active" guy than someone like FB who is basically not even here. Sounds like scum trying to look "acceptable", and I guess Varcron has achieved that goal with you. But I am not convinced. And I am also sus that if a couple of us happened to finger a mafia, then their buds will come to rescue with defenses and/or distractions. I guess we will know more over next 6 hours

42. ISO #392

I can see this entire post comin from scum!Helz, I am not really liking it
    I am right handed. When I decided I wanted to get more coordinated in my left hand I forced myself to use it for tasks like brushing my teeth. Thats similar to what I am doing here. I focus too much on analysis so I am tieing a hand behind my back so I can get better. Might cripple my ability but w/e.

Didn't see anything particularly special in the vote patterns. Pqrn is flopping votes seemingly at random

Mike D1 was adding his vote to existing trains with his vote on light being the 4th and Obe being the third. If I was to use analysis I would probably read into him calling Baker, Me, and Blink his 'Top 3 town' to see if that likely came from reasoning or if he made a likely to be read as pool and threw in a scum mate.

Bakermir's #182 looked odd jumping on the Obe train after SJ and then backing off with a Rgr once SJ did.

-vote NumberTwo
    @NumberTwo
    Could use a poke to give thoughts and his only RVS was a 'Who are we lynching' then vote park on the TPR claim Light..

Will probably be back before days end. I would sheep Light and if I dont live to see tomorrow be wary of a power wolf between SJ and Mike if Mafia targets leaders and one stays alive.

43. ISO #393

For the uneducated (me): is there much for Mafias to gain during the daytime interactions among themselves? Or are you thinking more like Maf-Neut interaction?
    There are many possible strategies as Mafia.
    It's all about what figure you wanna show to the town.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

I'm happy to see you are sharing the same pool I do.
    I would eventually add Frostbyte to that pool but not so sure.

Giving Varcron a pass for today seems fine, I believe there are more susp right now.
    ok Awut can you see a world where Me, Baker, blink, Light and you are all town? Because I am starting to lean on that world. I do like how you are analyzing. Even if you are not town reading me. prhack just feels to wild to be mafia get the feeling he is LHF if anything.

46. ISO #396

The way I'm seeing this game atm :

blinkskater and Light_Yagami look quite townies.
    bakermir is leaning town.
    Renegade, Varcron, PQR null reads.
    Mike is leaning neutral [as opinion and as role : ) ]
    Frostbyte, Helz, Oberon are leaning scum.
    SuperJack looks quite scum.

47. ISO #397

ok Awut can you see a world where Me, Baker, blink, Light and you are all town? Because I am starting to lean on that world. I do like how you are analyzing. Even if you are not town reading me. prhack just feels to wild to be mafia get the feeling he is LHF if anything.
    I don't really want to go to fast.
    I'm indeed not scumreading you, and I wouldn't want you to be voted off today either.
    However I still struggle a bit to know if you TRULY are town.
    Our reads are reflecting and somehow similar, that's a fact though.

48. ISO #398

I am right handed. When I decided I wanted to get more coordinated in my left hand I forced myself to use it for tasks like brushing my teeth. Thats similar to what I am doing here. I focus too much on analysis so I am tieing a hand behind my back so I can get better. Might cripple my ability but w/e.

Didn't see anything particularly special in the vote patterns. Pqrn is flopping votes seemingly at random

Mike D1 was adding his vote to existing trains with his vote on light being the 4th and Obe being the third. If I was to use analysis I would probably read into him calling Baker, Me, and Blink his 'Top 3 town' to see if that likely came from reasoning or if he made a likely to be read as pool and threw in a scum mate.

Bakermir's #182 looked odd jumping on the Obe train after SJ and then backing off with a Rgr once SJ did.

-vote NumberTwo
    @NumberTwo
    Could use a poke to give thoughts and his only RVS was a 'Who are we lynching' then vote park on the TPR claim Light..

Will probably be back before days end. I would sheep Light and if I dont live to see tomorrow be wary of a power wolf between SJ and Mike if Mafia targets leaders and one stays alive.
    Going for the most obvious misslynch and blindly assumes that light is town for posting a picture of light, which light claims to be a roleclaim. hmm

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

-vote NumberTwo
    @NumberTwo

Helzs you are a condundrum. I do not know what to think about you. one second you are so town next you are scummy. I agree with the push on number 2 That is protown. But that last line makes me feel you are creating wifom for future lynches.

The delima I am having is that can be made from Town helz or mafia helz. Hard to decide which it is. This is why you are not in my town core anymore.

1 are you mafia?
    2 are you town trying to be a little scummy so you are not night killed?

This is the delima I am trying to figure out on you. I do not want you lynched today.

People I would be ok with lynching today are Renegade, Number 2, maybe Oberon? I am not wanting to lynch varcron anymore. not pushing on Frostbyte do to knowing is MIA in RL.

Everyone else I would not want a lynch on.

People are scumreading me because they are saying my reads are odd. Remember when I am mafia I make alot more since. since I have all the info. I am uninformed so I am trying to get reads from anything I can.

auwt, superjack, blink, Helz, Baker, Light, Varcron all I have not seen and agenda being pushed.