S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1743
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    However until then, I think it would do us best to discuss opinions other than "Varcron scum because I say so" dodo reasoning.

I'm curious if my playstyle has changed to where MM genuinely gets along and agrees with me or if I am being pocketted.
    I mean your reaction you just gave proves that Samson!W = Varcron!W

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Also, please, if I die tonight, it's because I was one person not voting DM bc DM is going to get a train on them tomorrow. Do not vote DM tomorrow.
    I 100% assure you that with a Samson!W flip, I’m never being voted by anyone other then Varcron.
    MM isn’t that bad.

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I think we are not playing riddles here. There is a doggy part of the forum for that.
    The theme is biblical. I am Samson, who was infamous for his riddles. If you can’t figure it out don’t disguise the failure with the logic “screw this stupid riddle shit I’m not doing it.” I’m not specifically talking to Superjack, I just hit reply so no negative energy SJ, but this isn’t Communist China. I’m playing within the boundaries of the rules-and spirit of my character.

Now rhyming aside. Do we have evidence or is FM basically shooting the shit until someone has a psychological break and acts scummy?

Peace and love, please don’t follow the biblical story of blinding me with a hot poker because I have bad reads, I legit can’t categorize people as scum without evidence, I just end up saying “Hellz is polite to me, so I think he’s town.” Just being honest.

-Samson, God’s chosen disciple.

4. ISO #1304

I've laid out my reasoning on why DM, MM, SJ are in my town core, base off yesterday's evidence of YZB's train dynamics.

You're not in the town core and skipping isn't an option.

You're also useless.

So if we can eliminate everyone but me, DM, MM, and SJ, then I think we auto win this game.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

I don't think there is hard evidence against anyone, but hey if ya want an easy lynch target on a useless spot, lynch me. I am this games equivalent to a citizen and I just don't have the attention span for FM in general anymore. I would just rather spend my focus on other things.

I don't think myself more useful than Samson and like I said earlier, it was the riddle thing that rubbed me the wrong way. Just lynch me now so I don't become a mis-lynch later on in the game where it could cost the game.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

7. ISO #1307

Who knows where solving the riddle would lead us. Who would be eager to solve it, who could care less. My riddle was/is just as viable a tool for analyzing for towns and scums as all of the back and forth yammering. With no evidence all we can do is make up drama or arguments which might reveal roles right? Does the strategy of talking about nothing back and forth provide any objective evidence? Yes, I am useless, but at least there is method to my madness.

I've laid out my reasoning on why DM, MM, SJ are in my town core, base off yesterday's evidence of YZB's train dynamics.

You're not in the town core and skipping isn't an option.

You're also useless.

So if we can eliminate everyone but me, DM, MM, and SJ, then I think we auto win this game.

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Who knows where solving the riddle would lead us. Who would be eager to solve it, who could care less. My riddle was/is just as viable a tool for analyzing for towns and scums as all of the back and forth yammering. With no evidence all we can do is make up drama or arguments which might reveal roles right? Does the strategy of talking about nothing back and forth provide any objective evidence? Yes, I am useless, but at least there is method to my madness.
    Cool. Want to roleclaim? Want to name scum or town? Want to give a hint to reads?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1309

Cool. Want to roleclaim? Want to name scum or town? Want to give a hint to reads?
    I am an angel of the lord of course. A celestial being is service to the one true God. I serve at his pleasure, he can literally tell me to do anything and I’d do it. So, we could have had fun getting that info after my riddle and seen who was interested, overly-interested, indifferent, critical....idk maybe have fun trying something different in this role playing game that is not the back and forth nonsense you all seem to enjoy. Well, I don’t like useless chatter, and you don’t like riddles. That is where we are at.

10. ISO #1310

I am an angel of the lord of course. A celestial being is service to the one true God. I serve at his pleasure, he can literally tell me to do anything and I’d do it. So, we could have had fun getting that info after my riddle and seen who was interested, overly-interested, indifferent, critical....idk maybe have fun trying something different in this role playing game that is not the back and forth nonsense you all seem to enjoy. Well, I don’t like useless chatter, and you don’t like riddles. That is where we are at.
    For one that like riddles you've never made an attempt to break my codes from today.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #1311

For one that like riddles you've never made an attempt to break my codes from today.
    100% didn’t see them. I don’t ignore creative puzzles, especially if I can’t figure them out. Can you repost link. I have Ethics (Kant) and Stats this semester, keeping me bogged down, not an excuse just an explanation.

12. ISO #1312

100% didn’t see them. I don’t ignore creative puzzles, especially if I can’t figure them out. Can you repost link. I have Ethics (Kant) and Stats this semester, keeping me bogged down, not an excuse just an explanation.
    Im to lazy to link sorry.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

The theme is biblical. I am Samson, who was infamous for his riddles. If you can’t figure it out don’t disguise the failure with the logic “screw this stupid riddle shit I’m not doing it.” I’m not specifically talking to Superjack, I just hit reply so no negative energy SJ, but this isn’t Communist China. I’m playing within the boundaries of the rules-and spirit of my character.

Now rhyming aside. Do we have evidence or is FM basically shooting the shit until someone has a psychological break and acts scummy?

Peace and love, please don’t follow the biblical story of blinding me with a hot poker because I have bad reads, I legit can’t categorize people as scum without evidence, I just end up saying “Hellz is polite to me, so I think he’s town.” Just being honest.

-Samson, God’s chosen disciple.
    HELZ IS DEAD

Any other reads? @Samson
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I don't think there is hard evidence against anyone, but hey if ya want an easy lynch target on a useless spot, lynch me. I am this games equivalent to a citizen and I just don't have the attention span for FM in general anymore. I would just rather spend my focus on other things.

I don't think myself more useful than Samson and like I said earlier, it was the riddle thing that rubbed me the wrong way. Just lynch me now so I don't become a mis-lynch later on in the game where it could cost the game.
    This is just sad at this point. If you're not able to play, replace out, I guess, but don't sit there and say you'd rather do other things... Sadly, it's not even possible to read you based on your current behavior, so you're just permanull.
    Okay, I'll bite... what's your riddle? You're at L-1 and are still riddling, so I might as well try to solve it to see whether I should defend or hammer you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is just sad at this point. If you're not able to play, replace out, I guess, but don't sit there and say you'd rather do other things... Sadly, it's not even possible to read you based on your current behavior, so you're just permanull.

Okay, I'll bite... what's your riddle? You're at L-1 and are still riddling, so I might as well try to solve it to see whether I should defend or hammer you.

Out of the eater came something to eat.
    I have many teeth sometimes they are fine.
    First I'm by your head, then I'm down your spine.
    What is it of that I speak?

Only hint is, there are two parts to this equation.

19. ISO #1319

It's game throwing to advocate a yeet on yourself because "you dont care". Way to ruin your slot on this game.

In my opinion this is just as bad as public rage quitting.

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

Look, I'm just frustrated. I know I have seriously fucked up my slot in this game with my behavior the past couple days and I am sorry about that. I am still gonna play this out. Again, sorry I became a complete cunt. I know this doesn't excuse my behavior.

SJ feels like they feel over friendly towards me, kinda like they are pocketing me.

Samson dropping the veil a moment actually made me like them more. I dunno anything about the character so ye..uhm neut for now?

-vote MartinGG99

22. ISO #1322

I don't know about all this.. I don't think any of the discussions since I last properly checked in change anything. I do think SJ is overly friendly to a self-proclaimed useless slot in Bahkieh as they themselves pointed out. A supposedly town role advocating for a lynch of themselves is a logical fallacy but I wouldn't say it's alignment indicative. All in all.. I dunno about Bahkieh. How does Samson dropping the veil score any town points and then lead to voting Martin? Fishy all around.

Other than that I still don't see any merit in keeping Samson alive but I do wonder if we can gain any knowledge from their flip. I'd say at this point finding associations between players and concluding connections would make a lot of sense but I doubt I'll get around to doing any of that. Might help us though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Guys just vote Sam.
    If we don’t, and he avoids and some how slithers is way of survival.
    And end games with his scum buddy alive. (That could be Varcron)
    Then this is going to be yet another game where I’m dealt with a stupid town.
    No offence but each time shit like that happens it really pisses me off.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Noctiz, MM, I'm never voting DM today. Could you try to pick someone else?
    Did you even read? I'm more for a Samson vote, I just don't want to lynch yet. C'mon Mag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Did you even read? I'm more for a Samson vote, I just don't want to lynch yet. C'mon Mag.
    That's all I'm trying to say too

But DM is trying to misconstrue it as "You're scum buddies with Samson because you unvoted once he was L1 in a 3 week game!"

The scum paint is actually hilarious from DM. Being lynch hungry in this game is a massive scum tell when we have so much time.

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Guys just vote Sam.
    Damn you're desperate for a lynch, backed into a corner where you don't get what you want so you just lash out at everyone and everything.

Does anyone else notice that with DM currently? I agree with a Samson lynch for today, but I don't agree with a really, REALLY early hammer.

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

If that's your only case on me then you'll have plenty of fun next day. Your paint isn't working.
    Well Samson flipping Town probably makes you more likely Town.
    While Samson flipping Scum def makes you the most likely Scum.

Look.
    All I’m say is, at the end of this day phase.
    If Samson isn’t the one being Yeeted, ima lose my mind.

31. ISO #1331

What are we waiting for though? Sure we have time, but we're not going to get anything from it. Samson wants to play riddles and Bahkieh obviously wants out.

The way I see it, the longer this game goes on, the more townspeople will just be frustrated with this game and quit. Which scum could do to help avoid a loss.

So I'll reiterate. Who are we waiting to hear from and who's mind are we trying to change?

32. ISO #1332

What are we waiting for though? Sure we have time, but we're not going to get anything from it. Samson wants to play riddles and Bahkieh obviously wants out.

The way I see it, the longer this game goes on, the more townspeople will just be frustrated with this game and quit. Which scum could do to help avoid a loss.

So I'll reiterate. Who are we waiting to hear from and who's mind are we trying to change?
    WE where waiting for people to come and contribute. They came and said they are not going to contribute. So now we are waiting till people realise this BS and just lynched Samson
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1333

Out of the eater came something to eat.
    I have many teeth sometimes they are fine.
    First I'm by your head, then I'm down your spine.
    What is it of that I speak?

Only hint is, there are two parts to this equation.
    The answer does not come to me right now, but I will attempt to solve it.

Are you just not going to address the fact that your only read is on someone who has been dead for around two weeks?
    Look, I'm just frustrated. I know I have seriously fucked up my slot in this game with my behavior the past couple days and I am sorry about that. I am still gonna play this out. Again, sorry I became a complete cunt. I know this doesn't excuse my behavior.

SJ feels like they feel over friendly towards me, kinda like they are pocketing me.

Samson dropping the veil a moment actually made me like them more. I dunno anything about the character so ye..uhm neut for now?

-vote MartinGG99
    I was about to lowkey call you disrespectful for not moving and then attacking someone for pointing you out, but then realized you posted that hours after your "cool story bro" and actually got to work, so no hard feelings :P.

I completely agree about SJ and have no idea why he townreads and is friendly with both you and DM. I see it more like potential TMI, though: he has no reason to townread you and yet treats you like you're very probably town. It's not like pocketing mega-inactives is super useful, so I don't see why he'd try to pocket you (no offense, it's just not useful if you happen to never read the thread since you can't even notice his pocketing attempts lol). I like that you're bringing that point up, actually.

Samson blatantly ignoring the actual game while not being inactive is pretty scummy, though. To specify: he's not scummy for being useless, he's scummy for being useless while being active. He even admitted to being useless. Also, "dropping the veil" isn't towny in any way, it's just a basic way to not get insta-lynched, because he knows he will die if he's entitled to being useless.

Why Martin? I don't see the reasoning here, and given your activity level, you cannot exactly afford not explaining your vote, because the rest of your posts will not explain your reasoning for you.

34. ISO #1334

Noctiz, MM, I'm never voting DM today. Could you try to pick someone else?
    I'm open to lynching Samson. We still have time to get juice out of him, though. Plus, Bahkieh is coming in to say stuff, which is kinda important to let happen in order to be able to read him. Also, DM is scummy, so I'm absolutely free to keep my vote there, just like you're free to "never vote DM today".
    Guys just vote Sam.
    ?? Where does that come from?

This is some painfully obvious pure self-pres "read" against Samson.

35. ISO #1335

Look.
    WHY? For the probably fiftieth time, explain your logic.

36. ISO #1336

The answer does not come to me right now, but I will attempt to solve it.

Are you just not going to address the fact that your only read is on someone who has been dead for around two weeks?

I was about to lowkey call you disrespectful for not moving and then attacking someone for pointing you out, but then realized you posted that hours after your "cool story bro" and actually got to work, so no hard feelings :P.

I completely agree about SJ and have no idea why he townreads and is friendly with both you and DM. I see it more like potential TMI, though: he has no reason to townread you and yet treats you like you're very probably town. It's not like pocketing mega-inactives is super useful, so I don't see why he'd try to pocket you (no offense, it's just not useful if you happen to never read the thread since you can't even notice his pocketing attempts lol). I like that you're bringing that point up, actually.

Samson blatantly ignoring the actual game while not being inactive is pretty scummy, though. To specify: he's not scummy for being useless, he's scummy for being useless while being active. He even admitted to being useless. Also, "dropping the veil" isn't towny in any way, it's just a basic way to not get insta-lynched, because he knows he will die if he's entitled to being useless.

Why Martin? I don't see the reasoning here, and given your activity level, you cannot exactly afford not explaining your vote, because the rest of your posts will not explain your reasoning for you.
    Martin was just someone I haven't seen anything from in a while from my recent memory. I'm still more than willing to move my vote back onto Samson for lynching.

Also none offense taken. From what I can guess, guiding a self proclaimed shit player to playing better and contributing to the game can be seen as pro town and also allows them to keep from being all buddy buddy by saying "this person still scummy tho". Just seems like they have more info than your average player.

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

I'm open to lynching Samson. We still have time to get juice out of him, though. Plus, Bahkieh is coming in to say stuff, which is kinda important to let happen in order to be able to read him. Also, DM is scummy, so I'm absolutely free to keep my vote there, just like you're free to "never vote DM today".

?? Where does that come from?

This is some painfully obvious pure self-pres "read" against Samson.
    I don't like how much our reads line up

Smells like a pocket to me but I guess we'll see after Samson is gone.

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

Martin was just someone I haven't seen anything from in a while from my recent memory.
    ironically when I told someone I would be back here today I didn't imagine that I would be summoned here by someone well-versed in the arcane arts of coincidence
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

this looks awkward and kinda bad to read imo

like its suggesting for someone to do something rather than actually trying to authentically read them

like why not just simply ask for reasoning and leave it like that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1346

Look.
    not sure why DM wants Samson to be very-dead other than it seems to help his solve?

with the current VC though it could be a self-pres thing and idk how I feel about it

if he had not much pressure it'd look better in my eyes imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1347

Damn you're desperate for a lynch, backed into a corner where you don't get what you want so you just lash out at everyone and everything.

Does anyone else notice that with DM currently? I agree with a Samson lynch for today, but I don't agree with a really, REALLY early hammer.
    It's only a week early at the time of the above quote...it'd be like hammering 30 hours into a 48 hour game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1348

If that's your only case on me then you'll have plenty of fun next day. Your paint isn't working.
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

-vote MartinGG99
    I don't understand the out-burst when he's under (I think) no pressure and that he mentions SJ being very friendly to him at the same time

like wth
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"