Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Already explained.
    What's a vote for personal reasons matter for? I didn't bother to look at the other votes and approached it from my own angle.
    It's day 1. Lots of early votes don't make sense.

And if 3 evil suddenly jump on the train and attempt to convince someone else to join them. I wouldn't mind, cause that sort of action would put the game in the bag for us.
    Also. Don't use unlikely scenarios as a reason not to vote people. Are you purposely trying to stop people voting?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Tbf you're starting to come off as VI. I'm not reading what you're doing as scum but that wasn't a pivot. That was an acknowledgment of what I wanted acknowledged.
    Explain this VI. SJ was going ham on me, then was like "oh I can lynch AR." I think he's just trying to gain favor with you b/c u popular, and
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    PTB, I'm not the Target of your ridicule attempts of insta-lynching but I'm getting quite annoyed.
    IT'S DAY 1. You're trying to insta lynch Mesk.
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Excuse me? I just voted her, what you're doing is continously Scream that we have to Lynch SJ and flatter Banana to get her to your train.
    Why are you defending SJ for? Areeeeee you two fwends? Scummates? Why get mad I tried to make a deal with Banana she's not going to take?
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #157

Excuse me? I just voted her, what you're doing is continously Scream that we have to Lynch SJ and flatter Banana to get her to your train.
    What about Mesk tingles you to vote for her? What about her jingles your little scum bell that you need to push for her?
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

-unvote

till next time SJ
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #160

I'm not defending SJ, I'm criticising your annoyance.
    I'm annoyed? or are you annoyed? Seems like you're defending SJ.

Let's see how you like a couple votes.

-vote gyrlander

@BananaCucho is this more acceptable?
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #161

-vote gyrlander

Okey, the situation is turning from annoying to funny. So I criticise your Play and you decide to Focus on me? Is this a OMGUS?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #162

-vote gyrlander

Why were you criticising SJ for trying to buddy up to me when this feels like you're looking for my approval?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #163

Why were you criticising SJ for trying to buddy up to me when this feels like you're looking for my approval?
    US RN.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #164

Okey, the situation is turning from annoying to funny. So I criticise your Play and you decide to Focus on me? Is this a OMGUS?
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #165

IT'S LIKE U JUST LOOKED INTO A MIRROR OF WHAT YOU DID WITH MESK. GLAD WE COULD FIGURE DAT OUT BABE.

<3
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #166

-unvote

I wish it was taco tuesday.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

@PowersThatBe I would like you to explain why you read Mesk as town.
    I have my reasons to read her as town until she gives me reasons to read her as scum. She has not given me reason to read her as scum, so for now, I read her as town. Can you give me specific reasons why you were pushing a read as scum on her? Or was your vote merely a pressure vote to scare her into answering your questions?

Do you have any developed reads right now? Do you not have developed reads? Who is your strongest d1 policy lynch RN?
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #170

I shall bring Doom.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #171

I guess I'll take this time (during a moment of pause in the utter pointlessness of these people) to announce that I'll be working tonight 4:30 EST to 11pm EST.

It takes me approx 1 hour to get to work, so I will be leaving at 3:30pm EST. It'll take me about the same amount of time to get home, so 12:00am EST.

K.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #172

I have my reasons to read her as town until she gives me reasons to read her as scum. She has not given me reason to read her as scum, so for now, I read her as town. Can you give me specific reasons why you were pushing a read as scum on her? Or was your vote merely a pressure vote to scare her into answering your questions?

Do you have any developed reads right now? Do you not have developed reads? Who is your strongest d1 policy lynch RN?
    You answer my question first. Hiding your reasons is a scum move.
    You explain your reasons, to everyone. That's how this game works for town.
    You read people as null. Not Town just because you haven't found a reason to read them as scum yet.

I ask for pressie on PowersThatBe for hiding his reason to why mesk is torn read.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #173

You answer my question first. Hiding your reasons is a scum move.
    You explain your reasons, to everyone. That's how this game works for town.
    You read people as null. Not Town just because you haven't found a reason to read them as scum yet.

I ask for pressie on PowersThatBe for hiding his reason to why mesk is torn read.
    PRESSURE ME, FAM, DO IT.

Brah, I am not hiding anything. I read everyone as town until they give me reason not to. Rarely do I read people as null. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with that.

If you push a lynch on me, so be it, it'll be a fantastic waste of everyone's time, and I support idiocy at all levels.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #174

And need I remind everyone, this guy told me I was bad at math when he thought a 3rd of 13 was 3 people.

Is anyone really going to follow his logic train? I don't think so.

Mesk and Unknown know my alignment, because i soft claimed it to them.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #175

Is this what happens when I'm not here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #176

I'm not voting SuperJack today I don't think. I dnot see a good reason to.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm not voting SuperJack today I don't think. I dnot see a good reason to.
    gyrolander? assrahmer?
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #179

Don't let that purple inflate your head so fast.
    HE WAS LIKE THAT BEFORE, BRENDA.

EXPLAIN THIS VI THING TO ME. WHAT U MEAN I'M VI, WHO IS VI? It's not a complement, right?
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #180

Don't let that purple inflate your head so fast.
    Why are u voting someone who hasn't even shown up yet? If u want a PL, you may as well pressure someone else because you have to waits the full length anyways...

31. ISO #181

Why are u voting someone who hasn't even shown up yet? If u want a PL, you may as well pressure someone else because you have to waits the full length anyways...
    I already said I would prefer AR to see a pile of votes on him when he shows up. Rather than come post once and disappear until day 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

VI = village idiot
    oh, my work here is done then.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #184

Fair. I apologize because I know this weekend is a busy weekend for me, but I'll appear in between games so that I'm not inactive. Just ping me.
    -vote AnassRhamur

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Not finding reason to read someone as scum yet is not a Valid reason to read someone as town. That sort of excuse sounds like you have other reasons.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #187

I already said I would prefer AR to see a pile of votes on him when he shows up. Rather than come post once and disappear until day 2
    I'll be active for most times. So when he turns up I can easily vote if unsatisfied.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #188

Not finding reason to read someone as scum yet is not a Valid reason to read someone as town. That sort of excuse sounds like you have other reasons.
    There is no neutral role. There is town, there is scum. Null are the people who have not posted yet, therefore I cannot read them. How mesk has posted, and how she has acted thus far seems town to me, more town than anything at this moment in time.

What are your reasons for thinking she's scum? You need to answer my questions, brah.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #189

PTB, why did you all the sudden become aggro after SJ came in the thread firing from the hip?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    PTB, why did you all the sudden become aggro after SJ came in the thread firing from the hip?
    I did? I haven't changed since last night.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #191

@SuperJack why aren't you answering ANY of my questions? All you've done so far is try to make mesk look like scum, then try to make me look like scum. Without actually scum hunting.

What are your reads right now? Do you have developed reads? Besides Mesk and Me, who else have you read?

What do you think of Quick's assertions about me?
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #192

@SuperJack also Can you give me specific reasons why you were pushing a read as scum on her (mesk)? Or was your vote merely a pressure vote to scare her into answering your questions?

Those are my original questions.

I told you, in my perspective, you are read as town until you give me reason not to trust you. I saw how Mesk acted in game thus far, and it is consistent with how she has played town in FM games I have played with her.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #193

I always assume people are scum until proven otherwise. Why go about it the opposite way? Especially at the beginning of the game, its better to have a bigger lynch pile than not lynch pile, don't you agree @PowersThatBe ?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #194

I always assume people are scum until proven otherwise. Why go about it the opposite way? Especially at the beginning of the game, its better to have a bigger lynch pile than not lynch pile, don't you agree @PowersThatBe ?
    Clearly, I don't. It's better to look for inconsistent town behaviors than to look into every single persons behavior. This is why we came for you earlier. You were so hard reading into my shit posting at page 1. Everyone get's benefit of the doubt (in my opinion) for at least day 1, then you see what the flip is, and who died at night.

Then you adjust your focus as info comes in. Coming in and saying WELL EVERYONE MUST BE SCUM, is very stupid. I'd rather look for things I know scum do, instead of wasting my time trying to look into everyone.

Like notice how @SuperJack disappeared when i asked him questions? Notice how he never answered anything I said? He said he'd be active and now he's MIA. Why is he MIA? So he can come back ignore my questions and jump into the middle of some other discussion?
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #195

There is no neutral role. There is town, there is scum. Null are the people who have not posted yet, therefore I cannot read them. How mesk has posted, and how she has acted thus far seems town to me, more town than anything at this moment in time.

What are your reasons for thinking she's scum? You need to answer my questions, brah.
    So you admit that mesk has posted, and you have town read her posts, so explain which of her posts are town and why. Since now you admit their is a null group, and mesk has left that into the town group. Which means her posts have made you think she is town.

Look I can post useless fluff also:
    How mesk has posted, and how she has acted thus far seems scum to me, more scum than anything at this moment in time.

I've already posted, quoted and explained the post she made that gave me a scum lean on Mesk, so why are you trying to ask for me to explain more when I have nothing else to explain. Seems like you are really trying to over exaurate my previous vote on meask.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #196

I'm at work, trying to use that lame reason to paint me as scum is pathetic. I can't always be on my mobile.

Also, I have to sleep tonight. So don't call me scum for sleeping.

And I'll also watch TV. Oh and I'll spend time with my partner, I'll also be driving. And sometimes I'll just be playing a different game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Clearly, I don't. It's better to look for inconsistent town behaviors than to look into every single persons behavior. This is why we came for you earlier. You were so hard reading into my shit posting at page 1. Everyone get's benefit of the doubt (in my opinion) for at least day 1, then you see what the flip is, and who died at night.

Then you adjust your focus as info comes in. Coming in and saying WELL EVERYONE MUST BE SCUM, is very stupid. I'd rather look for things I know scum do, instead of wasting my time trying to look into everyone.
    Actually, its standard mafia theory. You are the one going against the norm in your approach.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #199

So you admit that mesk has posted, and you have town read her posts, so explain which of her posts are town and why. Since now you admit their is a null group, and mesk has left that into the town group. Which means her posts have made you think she is town.

Look I can post useless fluff also:
    How mesk has posted, and how she has acted thus far seems scum to me, more scum than anything at this moment in time.

I've already posted, quoted and explained the post she made that gave me a scum lean on Mesk, so why are you trying to ask for me to explain more when I have nothing else to explain. Seems like you are really trying to over exaurate my previous vote on meask.
    It really seems like for someone who is so experience, you literally have no idea what you're doing. Your lack of specificity, your lack of quotes. You quoted her saying "RED HOT" and then tried to take the smallest thread of that and make it to something much much bigger. You are now tunneling me like an idiot, if you're not scum, you are really bad at this game lol.

As, I have said, Mesk and I have played this game a lot together mod and FM. She is acting consistent with how she is as town. As of right now, I read her as town. Could that change? Yes of course it can, I've voted her before in the past.

There is only a null group of people who have yet to post.

You are hard leaning scum for me, this pseudo scum hunting you're attempting to act is quite laughable. I'm pretty sure, the majority of people aside from you and quick have town read me or read me as a village idiot.

If you'd like to lynch me, go for it, but I'm not going to respond to your bullshit attempts at "scum hunting" you're just flipping what I'm saying and trying to turn it on me. If you'd like to look like a really big idiot, go a head and lynch a tribesman. IDGAF.

It's better me than Mesk.
    [COLOR="#00FFFF" @SuperJack WHY YOU NO QUESTION THIS? HE'S WILLING TO FALL ON THE SWORD FOR MESK, BUT I'M QUESTIONABLE?????[/COLOR]

You want to be voted huh?
    Oh, there's a quote missing but Unknown says "You cant be FM badass ^intentional taunt^

Well, she fucking messed up with me.
    AWWW A FWEELINGS VOTE.

People are taking advantage of the Mesk train =(
    Oh, Unknown logic?

too be honest, no offence but the three people on the mesk train really need to screw there head on a little tighter...
    BUT BUT, JACK QUOTED YOU, HE HAS THE RECEIPTS. Ha just kidding, he dont have shit.

Wow. Arguing about the facts of life?
    why the fuck whould i write im scum in big red letters?
    you must really have no faith in me or you're scum.
    im offended.
    I don't know mesk, 1/3 of 13 is CLEARLY 3.

]I'm going to take this as an attempt to breadcrumb that you're scum, so that if you win you can gloat
    -vote Mesk514
    OH LOOK MESK DREW ATTENTION TO HERSELF, SHE HAS TO BE SCUM.

Convince me.
    But did he ever? Where is the pushing? Where is the questioning? That's all gyro gets? Why would you question gyro? Why does gyro get such straightforward and easily answered questions? Why you let him off the hook?

I am town.
    Restated. WATCH OUT.

you are what?
    Well... not to jack I GUESS. Again, we're going to follow his logic?

I am.
    Ok, pretty straightforward.

@Gyrlander

Are you town?
    Wait? Jack questions gyro....let's see where this goes.

really? I thought PTB, you and I were scum
    OH HEY SHE'S BRINGING IT TO LIGHT AGAIN, WHY ON EARTH WOULD A SCUM BRING THIS MUCH ATTENTION ON HER, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS 3 VOTES OUT OF 7???

RED HOT
    <---PAY ATTENTION THIS IS ALL @SuperJack has on Mesk

that's a pretty pathetic response to be honest.
    I don't know why you're trying to fuck with the fact of nature.
    Town perspective....or evil? Would evil really just call Gyro pathetic and move on? I feel like Mesk would have pushed back, but she didn't, because she has nothing to hide.

Understood.

-vote Mesk514
    DID YOU SEE THAT OMGUS VOTE?

1- Auto Correct does that, i apologize.
    2- Gry... Cry....Grylander.... Crylander....

understand?
    <--PAY ATTENTION.

I agree tbh, Grylander lynch > Quick lynch
    <--uh-oh she opine's on something SHE MUST BE EVIL.

great minds think a like buddy
    <---oh look, mesk picked up on my soft claim signal to her and unknown, and she confirmed it. WOW. No reason to trust someone who is also subtly giving you clues that she is also town.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Seriously, I don't think we're going to find scum this fast, when like half the players haven't even checked in yet.

I'm going to bed, in either case.
    <<<----given how a good portion of the people haven't even posted yet, we should heed arrow's advice?!!??!?!

theres so much to laugh about in this statement....Since it's day 1 and we like to over analyze things... should i dissect it?
    Again, why would a scum be this ballsy to call people out? This is classic mesk town behavior.

FUCK HE CAUGHT US.

QUICK IS THE PTB OF THE BEGINNERS GAME.
    <<<---ptb very quick to make accusations Page 1 of beginners game. Quick did too. We had fun with him.

Cause PTB and i are scum together of course... why else?
    <--why would scum continue to draw attention to this?

Why did PTB ask you that, you specifically? I don't get this because you very well could be Town or Scum just like PTB could be Town or Scum. What's with this magical trust that PTB has in you?
    <--there's a reason behind every question and every answer, and sometimes, the answers confirm the question, and sometimes the questions confirm the answer. Simple.

Its page 1
    preach it sista!!!!
    <<- this with quote above it.

honestly, im kinda a fan of the Quick policy lynch, but i don't policy vote.
    <<<--- Why would scum admit to not wanting to policy lynch? Is quick evil with MESK O.o??? Or maybe she's town and wants to lynch someone who she reads as scum and just doesn't want to blindly commit to voting someone?

depends what kind of pressure. peer pressure? damn i love it! you got drugs?
    please don't do this ever every game. it triggers me
    <----This is her soft claiming to me and unknown, it's not for you to get....well you should, since you "hosted" beginners game.

I rest my case
    -vote superjack
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #200