1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Vote Count 2.0

Before anyone can ask why, I do this for my own reference. I like wagonomics and this site doesn't have a great vote history system at the moment.

deathworlds (2 [L-5]):
    Calix, Firebringer
    Calix (2 [L-5]):
    MattZed, deathworlds
    Spruance (2 [L-5]):
    secondpassing, Mikecall
    secondpassing (1 [L-6]):
    Spruance

Friendly reminder to not spread out the votes much more than this. We need to coordinate a lynch on scum and having six potential suspects like in Cold War is not going to help with that.
    Didnt colder war get to 7 votes at one stage?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Reads right now:

Town
    {DarknessB, secondpassing}
    {MattZed, Calix}
    {Toadette, Spruance, Shifty, Spruance, Mikecall}
    {Anyone who hasn't posted}
    {Deathworlds}
    Scum

So we should really really lynch Deathworlds.
    Death is back around so I'm inclined to give him a chance to defend himself. That said, if we had to vote right now, I would tend to agree with you.

9. ISO #259

Calling myself mafia is pro-town, no matter what. It grabs people's attention and gets reactions, regardless of what I am.
    Calix here thinks his D1 shitposting is somehow of a higher quality than the rest of ours--so much so that he thinks he's clearly been pro-town shitposting. That's absolute crap. That roleblocker fakeclaim was null at best and trying to pass it off as evidence of pro-town behavior is a bullshit overstatement.

I think Calix is town, and we are in disagreement, but I would like to hear your thoughts on other players like Deathworlds right now.
    So, why is Calix so towny to you right now? Please list a reason other than the circular reasoning of you two being able to read each other as town.

Friendly reminder to not spread out the votes much more than this. We need to coordinate a lynch on scum and having six potential suspects like in Cold War is not going to help with that.
    "None of my scummates are on this list, and I think my greater experience with this game can let me guide the lynch onto one of the newer players."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Death is back around so I'm inclined to give him a chance to defend himself. That said, if we had to vote right now, I would tend to agree with you.
    "I'm going to be obstinate to voting like usual so I don't rustle too many feathers until its safe. I also agree with this read list that puts me at the top of the town reads."

13. ISO #263

I am 99% sure that GameFreak has not even posted, so your town read ???

Shifty hasn't posted anything useful ???

Your reads in general ?????
    Mattzed stubborn matt, my favorite matt
    Deathworlds FUCKING MAJESTIC SCUM HUNTING LORD
    Shifty probably a citizen, but mostly null lead
    Mikecall leaning town read, but slightly unclear
    Spruance In my first s-fm as a citizen, I claimed. Newb mistake nothing to be concerned about
    Firebringer Either is team scum, or wants to see you survive long enough to kill you n1.
    Yzb25 Null
    Toadette Null
    Calix Most definetly lady death
    DarknessB Helpful. That's about it
    Secondpassing Probably team scum.
    GameFreak Null Read
    RLVG Null Read
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #264

"I'm going to be obstinate to voting like usual so I don't rustle too many feathers until its safe. I also agree with this read list that puts me at the top of the town reads."
    Is your new meta to misinterpret peoples' posts with an alternative MattZed-created phrasing that makes them sound scummy? Not sure this is the most effective strategy, friend.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Calix here thinks his D1 shitposting is somehow of a higher quality than the rest of ours--so much so that he thinks he's clearly been pro-town shitposting. That's absolute crap. That roleblocker fakeclaim was null at best and trying to pass it off as evidence of pro-town behavior is a bullshit overstatement.

I said 'no matter what' which already accounts for your delusional 'Calix isn't town' stance.

"None of my scummates are on this list, and I think my greater experience with this game can let me guide the lynch onto one of the newer players."

...I'm not even going to bother with the tunneling. If you actually think wanting to coordinate votes (even though I didn't direct anyone onto a specific train) is scummy because it will be more likely to lead to a lynch (because CW 2.0 had a no-lynch due to this fucking issue), we're done here.
    ^^

17. ISO #267

So, why is Calix so towny to you right now? Please list a reason other than the circular reasoning of you two being able to read each other as town.
    Vote piling on her shows consensus of being not group scum. Chances of group scum getting piled on first is unlikely. Her approach to the first few pages shows is even more highly unlikely that she would be neutral scum since her behavior and atitude was too risky for that.

Also seen her play as neutral scum, don't think she is acting same here.
    So a lot of reasons make me think Calix is town in this actually.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Spruance In my first s-fm as a citizen, I claimed. Newb mistake nothing to be concerned about
    Firebringer Either is team scum, or wants to see you survive long enough to kill you n1.
    Yzb25 Null
    Toadette Null
    GameFreak Null Read
    RLVG Null Read
    Why is everyone here so towny to you?

Why is Mikecall, the man who can't think for himself, town?

How in the world can you label most of your null reads as possibly town, but Toadette is pure null?

What's wrong with secondpassing?

(Where's Gamefreak?)

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yzb25 Null
    Toadette Null
    GameFreak Null Read
    RLVG Null Read
    Again, you are using one word and you think I am 'most definetly (sp)' the Neutral Killer?

GG, DEATHWORLDS SO PRO

I WANT HIS BABIES

Reasoning on secondpassing?

You didn't even put yourself as town? lel amateur /s

I like that you retracted your GameFreak town read. I'm not forgetting that.

23. ISO #273

How in the world can you label most of your null reads as possibly town, but Toadette is pure null?

(Where's Gamefreak?)
    Everyone is townie except the ones on him.
    Also apparently DarknessB and Secondpassing which I would like to hear more about since I am townreading both of them hard rightn ow.

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I said 'no matter what' which already accounts for your delusional 'Calix isn't town' stance.
    "Not only was claiming to be mafia a pro-town move, it was obviously a pro-town move and anyone who can't see that is delusional."

...I'm not even going to bother with the tunneling. If you actually think wanting to coordinate votes (even though I didn't direct anyone onto a specific train) is scummy because it will be more likely to lead to a lynch (because CW 2.0 had a no-lynch due to this fucking issue), we're done here.
    We literally have more than 48 hours left of day. Why are you trying to coordinate this early?

27. ISO #277

(Where's Gamefreak?)

Earlier secondpassing was sheeping onto a train right after firebringer voted.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #278

Everyone is townie except the ones on him.
    Also apparently DarknessB and Secondpassing which I would like to hear more about since I am townreading both of them hard rightn ow.
    of course you would townread your team scum
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

"Not only was claiming to be mafia a pro-town move, it was obviously a pro-town move and anyone who can't see that is delusional."

It is because I know I'm town, etc etc, not explaining this to you because you already know that town assume they are town, etc etc, you're more experienced than me, etc etc, I said that I would have posted that no matter my role, but it helps town because of reactions, etc etc, please take off the specs and read my posts properly, etc etc

We literally have more than 48 hours left of day. Why are you trying to coordinate this early?
    I tried coordinating later and it failed horribly. We could have lynched mafia if town had voted earlier. I learn from my mistakes.

31. ISO #281

Name a game I townread my scum mates.
    S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

I tried coordinating later and it failed horribly. We could have lynched mafia if town had voted earlier. I learn from my mistakes.
    So when day is 4% done, it's time to start coordinating votes instead of starting to investigate more people? We still have Gamefreak, RLVG, and yzb who haven't posted.

34. ISO #284

So when day is 4% done, it's time to start coordinating votes instead of starting to investigate more people? We still have Gamefreak, RLVG, and yzb who haven't posted.
    Well RLVG posted, but it was mostly a check in post.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #285

MATT START POKING OTHER PLAYSERS THIS TvT IS GETTING YOU NOWHERE!!!

36. ISO #286

Vote piling on her shows consensus of being not group scum. Chances of group scum getting piled on first is unlikely. Her approach to the first few pages shows is even more highly unlikely that she would be neutral scum since her behavior and atitude was too risky for that.

Also seen her play as neutral scum, don't think she is acting same here.
    So a lot of reasons make me think Calix is town in this actually.
    Having at worst 3 votes in a 13-player game is a sign of "being not group scum"? A priori his two scummates could be among the 3 people who haven't posted yet. This reasoning is downright careless.

What are your actual reasons for townreading Calix?

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

That "we have time left" mentality is the exact sort of thing that will screw us over. We have to be efficient and get the most information as soon as possible. You're online? Let's pressure you. Yzb decides to turn up and say something stupid? Pressure him next. We don't have time for hand-wringing with votes.

If we set up two lynch trains, the very real threat of being lynched will help us form more informed reads.

At the moment, I want even trains on deathworlds and Spruance. If you don't like my suspects, feel free to offer up two people you want.

Please don't respond with a cliche "Calix is scum" post unless you include other players. It's getting tedious.

39. ISO #289

Everyone calm the fuck down. Yzb25 is here. I'm gonna use my incredible psychological insight to find all scum today, so you can basically stop playing at this point.
    but i just did that
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #290

That "we have time left" mentality is the exact sort of thing that will screw us over. We have to be efficient and get the most information as soon as possible. You're online? Let's pressure you. Yzb decides to turn up and say something stupid? Pressure him next. We don't have time for hand-wringing with votes.

If we set up two lynch trains, the very real threat of being lynched will help us form more informed reads.

At the moment, I want even trains on deathworlds and Spruance. If you don't like my suspects, feel free to offer up two people you want.

Please don't respond with a cliche "Calix is scum" post unless you include other players. It's getting tedious.
    scum
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #291

Everyone calm the fuck down. Yzb25 is here. I'm gonna use my incredible psychological insight to find all scum today, so you can basically stop playing at this point.
    Oh good. Kindly hop on a train to pressure/ lynch some scum and we're good to go.

If you have another suspect, please provide a good post explaining why we should vote them instead.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

i am not going to sit here and argue with matt on pages upon pages.

Scum team, can you do me a favor tongith pls? Kill matt.

Kthx
    arguing is a good way to get information out of both ends, which is ultimatly good for town.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    -vote deathworlds

I think this is a good player, better not have him playing against me.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Citizen = Cultist? Okay

-vote Spruance
    These are the only things he's posted. Not sure how anyone reads him as town

In b4 murdered

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post

In b4 murdered
    I really liked how he jumped on your train after firebringer voted him.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post

In b4 murdered
    You make a good point.

However, nobody in their right mind is going to night kill you.

I get that you're new, but can you post a list of reads of all the players who have posted something reasonable (with some reasoning why you think that)? Focus on who you think town might be.

48. ISO #298

"We shouldn't expand our vote list beyond the 4 people with votes on them so far, but if yzb or someone new gets in here we can totally pressure them and ignore what I said." This is why I called out your anti-spreading argument; it restricts town from being able to get things done, and even if you can't commit to sticking to it. You have two people you're fine lynching, and you're not opposed to having a third join the list. Where are the rest of us supposed to have opinions in this premature "condensed voting."

48 hours is absurdly early for this, and you should know better. If you want to try this again around 24 hours and haven't scumslipped yourself into oblivion yet, lemme know.

49. ISO #299

i am not going to sit here and argue with matt on pages upon pages.

Scum team, can you do me a favor tongith pls? Kill matt.

Kthx
    "I have more reasons to think Calix is town other than the superficial ones I listed, but I'm not going to share them."

50. ISO #300

"We shouldn't expand our vote list beyond the 4 people with votes on them so far, but if yzb or someone new gets in here we can totally pressure them and ignore what I said." This is why I called out your anti-spreading argument; it restricts town from being able to get things done, and even if you can't commit to sticking to it. You have two people you're fine lynching, and you're not opposed to having a third join the list. Where are the rest of us supposed to have opinions in this premature "condensed voting."

48 hours is absurdly early for this, and you should know better. If you want to try this again around 24 hours and haven't scumslipped yourself into oblivion yet, lemme know.

This is my last post to you for today. I'm too tired to continue with this pointless tunneling of myself because I am trying to organise town.

Town's job is to provide clarity in the chat. Organising votes to effectively pressure does that. Yeah yeah, scum can do it too but the move in and of itself is not scummy. I'm not arguing with you on this point because you fancy being a contrarian. It is not an inherent scum move and it never will be.

I really do not get how that is scummy. I don't fathom your thinking. What is wrong with doing that 'early'? Doesn't that mean we can switch onto another suspect with ease if the two main trains prove their innocence?

I asked you who you wanted to train. You accuse me of shoving out everyone else's opinions...even though I've consistently asked for opinions.

You make no sense.