1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Add Yakuza

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMann View Post
    Why not? Give them the same roles as mafia/triad but with different names. Let them win ties vs Triads, and lose ties vs Mafia. And make them yellow. That is very important. It would look pretty.
    I dunno what is their colour, but they should be yellow...cuz...u know....they're asian....if they no yellow you bring much dishonor to family name and u must commit harakiri

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I would rather see options before another team. Imagine if town could share a night chat and know other town while mafia couldn't. The mafia would be the town and the town would be the mafia while the cult would become a great thing. Or imagine if a sk's win condition could change. The possible saves would be endless.

While having a third triad would just mean 1 more faction in a scum save or adding 2 unique neutral roles (which would be nice)

Cartel or Taliban > Another Asian mafia

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    I'm sure you're joking about that' but it's actually a good idea.
    Joking in terms of it actually happening. Not joking in terms of things I'd like. It's rather large of a project, but I would like Sc2 to have all the things we can do in FM. Which means multiple different factions of similar and different types of roles interacting. A 2nd Town would be epic.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Joking in terms of it actually happening. Not joking in terms of things I'd like. It's rather large of a project, but I would like Sc2 to have all the things we can do in FM. Which means multiple different factions of similar and different types of roles interacting. A 2nd Town would be epic.
    COMMUNICATING. . . . . . .

If you were able to implement the Triad, what should stop you from implementing a third Mafia faction?

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Geth Prime View Post
    COMMUNICATING. . . . . . .

If you were able to implement the Triad, what should stop you from implementing a third Mafia faction?
    It is impressively excessive at this stage. In theory we could and would allow for endless groups. It just doesn't make much sense for the next project.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Ok then how about this. Since we have so much neutrals that are against town, why not make yakudza neutrals that want to help the town? I read about them a lil bit on wikipedia, when that tsunami hit Japan, they were the first to help out, kinda like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor, eh? So maybe do it like that:
    Triad have been meddling around in Japan for too long. It not their place. We kill them or we bring much dishonor to family name and we must commit harakiri.
    Their are a mix of cults+vigilantes+executioners.
    Roles:
    Hentai-sama(the boss, name is subject to change)
    once every night, he can convert a town KILLING role to a yakudza peon(whatever they are called), kinda like the witch doc

Yakudza peon
    He can kill a person every night. Nippun has no place for filthy gaijins, so his attack ignores night immunity.

Goal:Kill all Triads

But, dont forget japanese people fear shame above all. If a yakudza peon guy shoots the wrong guy (everything but triad) every yakudza member commits seppuku(they suicide. so u better code them some sharp katanas).

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

"Win ties against Triad, lose ties to Mafia?"
    Tie order has Triad win over Mafia.
    Transitively, winning against the Triad is also winning against the Mafia (if Triad beats Mafia, and Yakuza beats Triad, then Yakuza beats Mafia, right?).
    I don't know, that just sort of throws the tie system out of whack, in a way.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMann View Post
    Ok then how about this. Since we have so much neutrals that are against town, why not make yakudza neutrals that want to help the town? I read about them a lil bit on wikipedia, when that tsunami hit Japan, they were the first to help out, kinda like Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor, eh? So maybe do it like that:
    Triad have been meddling around in Japan for too long. It not their place. We kill them or we bring much dishonor to family name and we must commit harakiri.
    Their are a mix of cults+vigilantes+executioners.
    Roles:
    Hentai-sama(the boss, name is subject to change)
    once every night, he can convert a town KILLING role to a yakudza peon(whatever they are called), kinda like the witch doc

Yakudza peon
    He can kill a person every night. Nippun has no place for filthy gaijins, so his attack ignores night immunity.

Goal:Kill all Triads

But, dont forget japanese people fear shame above all. If a yakudza peon guy shoots the wrong guy (everything but triad) every yakudza member commits seppuku(they suicide. so u better code them some sharp katanas).

I really like this, it would be a new neutral category

Neutral "Benevolent"
    but I think there should be a mechanic that would change their goal to that of being against town, like if town dishonors them, they become evil?

Dishonor could be, town kills one of their members at night, jailor jails the boss(hentai-sama), something like that

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24