S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2105
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It's clear that if we don't do it correctly today the SK will kill a citizen, most likely me (as I seem to be the most Town read person). That would result in a 2 v 2 v 1 in which Town has basically no chance of winning.

I'm stating the obvious, but I want to order my thoughts and see that my life is at risk :o
    Yeah if we mess up sk can kill agent and leave it 2v2v1 in which case town is kingmaker between sk and mafia

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kinda tried to hang back a little and let Pringles be the main character for the night kill, but I admit I didn't excercise enough self-control in getting involved in fights lol.

Also, aside from Pringles I don't think anyone really hard-townread me. I think I did an okay job
    Im still reading but I wanna comment that this does make sense. If you'll remember I made a comment day 1 about this, how you started the train on me and then kinda sat back while pringles focused in on the tunnel and you kinda just fed him a little bit from afar. And you didnt really seem to push anything else most of the day

If you're scum you're a motherfucking mafia jesus, you're saying all the right shit rn and have me completely fooled

2. ISO #1252

I mean Kenny was in a very rough spot subbing into this game as he did. He didn't even seem fully aware of the preestablished dynamics between us all and had to scout a bit while I was bunkering down on the claim - that kind of undermined him from the moment he began, because the actual FBI agent wouldn't be thinking about shit like scouting.

Major props to him for the replace. This is kinda rough lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1253

Yeah it's basically obvious yzb is the real FBI. Kenny isn't putting any effort to this except for the claim because he knows they are screwed.

Also, what a coincidence that Kenny ALSO found the SK. I don't know, I consider it very unlikely.
    fbi cant find mafia, if thats what you mean

Yeah, I read the setup n1 when I was bored lol

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Was this a shitpost?
    No

You've been definitely ignoring banana at times today. I can totally see you two being scum, assuming yzb retracts his claim later
    It's not popular to go after banana today

Wait til after sk and fake agent are lynched. Banana will be popular vote again

6. ISO #1256

"lol" doesn't help in progressing the game either. Makes one believe you'd like the current gamestate
    I like it. Either yzb is agent and game comes down to a close 2v1 vote, or yzb is mafia jesus and I kiss the ground he walks on for the rest of my life

7. ISO #1257

I think this setup is a little unfair to mafia. They should be given something in the event SK dies early. The fact I literally only need 1 town in my towncore (2 if we hadn't outed Kenny) is a bit silly. Giving them nightkill is a bit too powerful and removes what makes this setup unique, but they should get something.

This setup also doesn't resolve ties very well. There should be another rule in place for tiebreaker scenarios where there's still towns but not enough to win. Kingmaker mechanics are never fun.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I like it. Either yzb is agent and game comes down to a close 2v1 vote, or yzb is mafia jesus and I kiss the ground he walks on for the rest of my life
    That's the point I'm at with having Duck in my towncore. If duck is actually mafia with Kenny mafia played an insanely good game in a setup where they're underpowered and deserve the win

10. ISO #1260

I think this setup is a little unfair to mafia. They should be given something in the event SK dies early. The fact I literally only need 1 town in my towncore (2 if we hadn't outed Kenny) is a bit silly. Giving them nightkill is a bit too powerful and removes what makes this setup unique, but they should get something.

This setup also doesn't resolve ties very well. There should be another rule in place for tiebreaker scenarios where there's still towns but not enough to win. Kingmaker mechanics are never fun.
    Bro I said this day 1. SK death should give night kill to mafia. Flaw in the setup that Ive fallen into with some of my setups too

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Bro I said this day 1. SK death should give night kill to mafia. Flaw in the setup that Ive fallen into with some of my setups too
    I think that fucks town a little too hard. In my view, there should be a buff to mafia for SPECIFICALLY the scenario SK dies early. So like, if SK dies d1 mafia gets two nightkills and if SK dies d2 mafia gets one. Basically, guarantee there's always at least 2 nightkills.

And mafia should win ties with SK. When the number of towns is equal or less than the number of mafias (and SK is still alive) the dayphase should end and SK should keep hitting targets and see if he can take out all the mafia.

13. ISO #1263

As it stands, SK is the strongest alignment in this setup. Joey didn't play it very well (lul) but SK can basically play this setup like an uninformed town while also being the only faction with a nightkill. I'd say SKs have an average winrate of 40% in the current setup, with town at 30% and mafia at 20%.

14. ISO #1264

That's the point I'm at with having Duck in my towncore. If duck is actually mafia with Kenny mafia played an insanely good game in a setup where they're underpowered and deserve the win
    I really like duck. If its true he read joey as sk, he could be a really strong player, and could absolutely see a bus play being possible. For that alone I dont think you can take him in a 2v1

I think its needs to be you and gry in the 2 town core.

15. ISO #1265

I really like duck. If its true he read joey as sk, he could be a really strong player, and could absolutely see a bus play being possible. For that alone I dont think you can take him in a 2v1

I think its needs to be you and gry in the 2 town core.
    Either gyr or duck, definitely. I just kinda like the scenario where duck is mafia and wins that way because that would be fucking balls to the wall. Kenny and Duck handled their associations very well today if they're mafia together.

16. ISO #1266

Explain to me what you did day 1 to make yourself unpopular enough to not be night killed

Cause from pringles pov you were practically an untouchable jesus
    I prefer the term 'personal jesus.' Song related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1ijanTrdY

Hes likely mafia

I know you wanna lynch mafia over sk but if we mislynch a town we lose if sk hits another town, and sk knows which one of yzb or kenny is agent, so he will

We have to lynch sk today
    No

It's not popular to go after banana today

Wait til after sk and fake agent are lynched. Banana will be popular vote again
    Also you are pivoting towards day three and four hard and I will scumread the heck out of it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I prefer the term 'personal jesus.' Song related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1ijanTrdY

Also you are pivoting towards day three and four hard and I will scumread the heck out of it.
    Dude BC's speaking total sense there lol. The choice is between Joey and Duck. If town makes the right choice, we have an easy ride.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Dude BC's speaking total sense there lol. The choice is between Joey and Duck. If town makes the right choice, we have an easy ride.
    Frinckles level with me bro are you mafia this game? You've been really weird since d2 started. I want you to know if you're mafia you've played an excellent game and you should be proud of yourself. This setup is stupidly anti-mafia lmao.

21. ISO #1271

Give me something

Lynch pringles before me. Thats all I ask lol
    LOL sure

22. ISO #1272

No, we don't. Ignoring the status quo, it only take one Mafia to win this.

And given the circumstances, Kenny is an easy bus.

23. ISO #1273

Frinckles level with me bro are you mafia this game? You've been really weird since d2 started. I want you to know if you're mafia you've played an excellent game and you should be proud of yourself. This setup is stupidly anti-mafia lmao.
    You literally know I'm not Mafia. I would not have retracted my claim.

24. ISO #1274

The order will probably go

1) Frinckles

2) Bananacucho

3) Gyr or Duck, probably Gyr

Tho I doubt we'd ever get to 3.

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

No, we don't. Ignoring the status quo, it only take one Mafia to win this.

And given the circumstances, Kenny is an easy bus.
    If yzb is proven agent, the game comes down to a 50/50 chance at worst if it gets down to 2v1

But thats like what day 7? After lynching everyone else one by one

This is a no brainer very high chance of winning lol. I didnt like yzbs "why beat around the bush with this" until I reread everything and slept on it. Now I see it. This game is over lol

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

If yzb is proven agent, the game comes down to a 50/50 chance at worst if it gets down to 2v1

This is a no brainer very high chance of winning lol. I didnt like yzbs "why beat around the bush with this" until I reread everything and slept on it. Now I see it. This game is over lol
    Okay.. Do you like yzb putting Luckyducky so far down on his PoE?

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Yes. I like duck a lot.
    The order will probably go

1) Frinckles

2) Bananacucho

3) Gyr or Duck, probably Gyr

Tho I doubt we'd ever get to 3.
    We've already conceded the game to a Mafia yzb. And honestly, his check is super clean.

I'm okay with being the day four lynch, however.

I don't see a reason to townread Duck over anyone else.

These two posts will kill the town.

-vote JoeyDX

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Listen up for a moment please. Try to at least for one moment consider the other point of view, because what yzb is saying literally only ever works that way if I am mafia blatantly gamethrowing and if joey is sk. If today any player who is town gets lynched that immediately puts us at a 3v2 scenario with the town losing all chances of winning the game. It makes no fucking sense for a town member who could be in yzb's slot to be this fucking calm right now. I literally just came in and chose Ducky to post a gif of a fucking duck, that he came up sk was pure luck, and I already feel like I screwed over the entire town here.

I am just not playing some twisted 5d chess like yzb is trying to make it sound here. Please at least try to consider this from my point of view. We are at LyLo and this literally is the worst case scenario, with the tracker being a fucking replacement.

35. ISO #1285

We have still more than 24 hours remaining, it's obvious too that yzb has to have more support here than me because of his 1 teammate. I have no fucking clue who it could be too, because absolutely everyone here seems to believe him. Joey hasn't even checked in yet

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Listen up for a moment please. Try to at least for one moment consider the other point of view, because what yzb is saying literally only ever works that way if I am mafia blatantly gamethrowing and if joey is sk. If today any player who is town gets lynched that immediately puts us at a 3v2 scenario with the town losing all chances of winning the game. It makes no fucking sense for a town member who could be in yzb's slot to be this fucking calm right now. I literally just came in and chose Ducky to post a gif of a fucking duck, that he came up sk was pure luck, and I already feel like I screwed over the entire town here.

I am just not playing some twisted 5d chess like yzb is trying to make it sound here. Please at least try to consider this from my point of view. We are at LyLo and this literally is the worst case scenario, with the tracker being a fucking replacement.
    Ill consider your point of view

How does yzb fakeclaiming as mafia make sense? Yeah you did the gif but he got the claim in first

Walk me through yzbs mafia. The safe play is not to fakeclaim, let you claim and play from theres. Hes in a good position as mafia even with sk dying

You on the other hand CC, which makes more sense as people up to this point see your slot more unfavorable and you feel the need to make a play

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

"Very high chances of winning" and whatever other attempts to solve games through math ALWAYS ALWAYS come from mafia players. Games absolutely never result in town wins when you follow plays like that

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

I've checked and Joey doesn't appear to have discussed with Michael and actually kept him as a null read. We need to think clearly about this.
    @JoeyDX Please come here to tell us your point of view.
    This is the problem I'm having as well.

43. ISO #1293

Ill consider your point of view

How does yzb fakeclaiming as mafia make sense? Yeah you did the gif but he got the claim in first

Walk me through yzbs mafia. The safe play is not to fakeclaim, let you claim and play from theres. Hes in a good position as mafia even with sk dying

You on the other hand CC, which makes more sense as people up to this point see your slot more unfavorable and you feel the need to make a play
    The town gets put at a 3v2 situation tomorrow with his play. The way I see it, joey is 100% never mafia here, and considering my check he's also 100% always town. A random sk flip would also always put him in a way better position than the real agent

44. ISO #1294

I think Joey probably shanked Michael because Michael expressed a scumread on Joey and michael had a decent chance of being FBI.

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

I think Joey probably shanked Michael because Michael expressed a scumread on Joey and michael had a decent chance of being FBI.
    Yes. No.

Michael had no chance of being FBI from anyone's point of view ever much less Joey's. Why wouldn't Joey just stab you or me? How many times did they actually interact?

47. ISO #1297

As BC said, if I was mafia I wouldn't need to make this kind of play to ensure a mislynch. Getting a slot like BC or Kenny lynched would have been much more doable. If I claimed FBI and gyr counter claimed FBI I would have been fucked. Kenny is in the position where he needs to make a play or at least get something out his slot like an agent CC to ensure his lynch wasn't meaningless.

48. ISO #1298

Yes. No.

Michael had no chance of being FBI from anyone's point of view ever much less Joey's. Why wouldn't Joey just stab you or me? How many times did they actually interact?
    Neither me or you ever expressed strong scumreads on Joey. And what are you talking about, if I had to guess FBI I probably would have guessed me, Gyr or an inactive.

49. ISO #1299

Last wills also aren't even allowed here in this setup. I didn't type a wallpost like he did. I legitimately didn't consider typing one for any moment today too. It just seems like something from a mafia nightchat to me
    I'm not a retard. I wouldn't paste something from a mafia chat. The wallpost makes total sense from the point of view of someone preparing for the worst case scenario.

50. ISO #1300

As BC said, if I was mafia I wouldn't need to make this kind of play to ensure a mislynch. Getting a slot like BC or Kenny lynched would have been much more doable. If I claimed FBI and gyr counter claimed FBI I would have been fucked. Kenny is in the position where he needs to make a play or at least get something out his slot like an agent CC to ensure his lynch wasn't meaningless.
    If any town member gets lynched today, the town loses. This is the situation we are in, you are a player who claims to be good with his math. You're defending yourself with logical fallacies