S-FM The Thing - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    SCV Murderer is definetly scummy, trying to vote people up so soon. I wouldnt be suprised if he flipped scum
    Hm, then me and Distorted are also scummy for that reason because it's how FM is played. Also, why didn't you notice Dutes's sheepvote?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603
    Ganelon

@Distorted , yes. Original Thing is informed immediately upon conversion (i.e. the following day).

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

And there is an error in my wallpost --

The part that I say to a quote from Dutes

I agree with this, but your last post said "I voted Distorted" then you follow up with this; potential cover. I still think the people who did not vote though were scared of having a confirmed town.
    Is actually directed at Gyrlander.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609
    Rachyl

okay, distorted and marshmellow Marshall ar defiinetly town roles. the biggest suspects are Gyrlander Blinkskater and the guy that replaced scum of scums

10. ISO #610

okay, distorted and marshmellow Marshall ar defiinetly town roles. the biggest suspects are Gyrlander Blinkskater and the guy that replaced scum of scums
    Lol, I don't trust distorted yet. MM seems town for once though
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lol, I don't trust distorted yet. MM seems town for once though

-vote distorted
    LOL if you are town im officially voting you for LVP. You literally had the chance to allow me to suicide or kill the thing if you would have cast this vote for station commander. FULL OF SHIT!!!!

SCV is either neutral or just....absolutely terrible town.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    LOL if you are town im officially voting you for LVP. You literally had the chance to allow me to suicide or kill the thing if you would have cast this vote for station commander. FULL OF SHIT!!!!

Funny How You Town Read Me Despite Me Ruining Your Election While I Was Writing A Whole Story
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Dude its day 1 slow yah role or get lynched bruh

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're much more aggressive and irrational than usual, @Numbertwo . Why is that? I scumread blink a lot (but apparently he's alive so I guess he's inno...) but the strategy with the S.C. was 100% good. So what the fuck are you doing? It's like you're trying to get a turbolynch before the Town starts thinking, just like on the mod...
    i wrote that when there was around 1 hour left to vote for the commander and distorted needed one more vote.

18. ISO #618

which makes you look even more scummy, knowing all that has gone on so far, its like your purposely trying to avoid lynching anyone to make yourself look less suspicious
    The earth is round: scv is scum
    The earth is flat: scv is scum
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    lennenth i see you lurking
    scum pt +1
    You lurked more than Lenneth.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

And yet it's you with L-5 not me. What's the reason for telling my suspect my role?
    Who asked you to claim? @Tauntshaman

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Of course i didnt expect him to say YES! its all about putting pressure on someone. if they crack they will start going all over the place. some people avoid even answering the question. its just a simple question.
    This is legit working on new players. But doing that on experienced people will just lead you to a bunch of "no, fuck off lol" while one of them is the thing. Don't rely on that too much.

25. ISO #625

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

-vote blinkskater

-vote Gyrlander

i have a feeling that we will win if those 3 people die.
    True, but... you know you can only vote one person at once... right?

26. ISO #626

i wrote that when there was around 1 hour left to vote for the commander and distorted needed one more vote.
    You still said blink was going to be the LYNCH today if he wasn't doing it. You also didn't give thoughts. This behavior is repeated for you this game, and it doesn't fit your town meta, which is to stay a little bit behind and analyze stuff.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

lol your a fool then. because Distorted marshmalleow marshull and blinkskater believe me to be town. they town read me. so you are mistaken and i hope you decide to change your mind because im definetly not the Thing
    The god damn LAMIST is real.

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You still said blink was going to be the LYNCH today if he wasn't doing it. You also didn't give thoughts. This behavior is repeated for you this game, and it doesn't fit your town meta, which is to stay a little bit behind and analyze stuff.
    becouse trying to prevent a commander from being elected is completely anti town. He was watching the thread but refused to vote on distorted and instead voted on someone that wasn't going to be elected.

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Where is Gyrlander anyways? I saw him lurking earlier, he didnt even say anything!
    Ikr. I am hard suspecting Gyrlander and Blinkskater, I am 95% sure one of them is the Thing and would like to see one of them lynched today. @blinkskater @Gyrlander you don't fear votes but do you fear lynches?

34. ISO #634

becouse trying to prevent a commander from being elected is completely anti town. He was watching the thread but refused to vote on distorted and instead voted on someone that wasn't going to be elected.
    AH. Thanks. I just wanted you to detail your thoughts ^_^

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is a true statement
    Why did you do it though? This post is incomplete: the reason to act like this is not there.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hybrid's role claim is also quite important, don't know why he says his role sucks. He just pulled a WIFOM strat that will damage more than help us. Not good.
    Indeed... but he sucks. Also I get the vibe similar from the one I got from your Com Hunter game on the famous setup.

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Spoiler : Distorted wallpost :
    .....Dude you have got to be scum =\ (this was a SC vote when time was almost up)

Scum either did not want to be checked or did not want you to be confirmed town. I think that right there would be more threatening to scum. Not voting me literally just prevented a mayor from being selected that will last days - you would also be elected station commander every day after that, thus giving u a night kill every night.

I dont believe the cult know their conversions are succesful until that night. (the OG thing that is doesnt know)
    @Magoroth does the original thing know if his conversion is successful immediately?

This vote avoided you being checked and becoming confirmed town or dying as thing.

5 minutes after voting efe appears.

I agree with this, but your last post said "I voted Distorted" then you follow up with this; potential cover. I still think the people who did not vote though were scared of having a confirmed town.

NOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town read on this post

You could have done it as well.......this post here is backwards as hell

I asked you multiple times if you would have prefered rachyl, seriously dude you ignored it. I asked 2-3 times. You also said you reread the entire thread sober, SO YOU DID NOT MISS IT. you are avoiding something here this is not part of your town meta at all.

This seems like genuine frustration and following up on a push made earlier, which is pro town since if threats are not followed up with, they lose their pressure to scums.

Ayy I think there is at least 1 (if not 2) scums in there. SCV would have loved the opportunity to watch me kill myself, but I dont think he wanted blink being either killed as the thing or becoming confirmed town.

Nah, we have you now to carry us to top poster!!!!

getting votes on people is how we pressure in this, so seeing votes flying everywhere is pretty normal.

Your not a new player are you, @Tauntshaman ?

Ayy, backing people up and helping remove scum reads and susp things from people - always good

This reeks of opportunistic lynching.

MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is also a section in the discord to vote out the falling bunnies.... it seems a lot of people have lag problems due to them. But I guess holiday times there is lines eveywhere, traffic, and you spend a lot of time just waiting....so holiday cheer kinda fits it :shrug:

explain that please?

Blink is my highest scumread...he seems very avoidant on my questions or even interactions which is incredibly susp to me....Why he wouldent want to become a confirmed town...Your reasoning was because nobody listened to you last game, but you also get a night kill with it.

Gyrlander is second highest scumread due to him not wanting to vote me up, then seems like after the voting he try to change the narrative to "whoever didnt vote is scum" even though he was here and did not vote.

SCV.....The only part of your town meta you are following is your 1 liner shitposts. You scum read me, wanted me to be gone so you didnt vote me as SC at first. But then you find out that I would die also and STILL didnt vote me up. I believe if you were town you would have voted me. I think u were more scared of blink becoming confirmed town and town having a mayor with a night kill.

Hybrid..............I always scum read hybrid.

Lenneth town read

Rachyl town read (you guys can say what you want of her being "scum" but in the end she handed me station commander
    and pushed for me to be voted to confirm her while she was 4 votes in, that is town to me)

MM town read

Efekan town read

Dutes town read (he comes off confused and more pro town than pro scum)

TauntShaman town read - (seems more laid back and careless, sarcasm in posts ect so thats pretty towny)

Tauntshaman is a talented player. He is new. But he is good.

I have exact same thoughts on blinkskater, and suspect him of being The Thing. I also suspect Gyrlander, though. She could be the NK.

I thought you were dead when I posted this. Which is why there was a "".

Lol that part on holisday cheer

As I said, I thought you died checking blink at that point of my reading. Yeah, live reading, I know... :P

My list is just like yours, putting you as top town read now, out of Hybrid. I slightly town read Hybrid because of meta, and because of the following: I don't see what he gets as scum out of his claim. I don't get how it helps him. He just gets the spotlight on him as soon as D1 starts. No solo scum would risk that.

Your post makes me pretty sure you're town now lol. So you're confirmed scum AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

@Distorted
    ^
    |
    |
    |

43. ISO #643

ill use spoilers next time...oops lol
    You lucky I used spoilers to quote it XD

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Distorted seriously.
    You know i have only played for 350 games and this is my first FM game.
    And over 60% of my posts are in this game
    Then I didn't play much more than you on the mod ;) this game will help you get better for the mod. You're catching the game rather fast. Did you read any FM guide? Also, what are your reads on people?

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

My finger hurts from the scrolling!
    ...but you didn't reply to it. Why is that? Every wallpost (when it is not full of bullshit troll) should be answered. @Scvmurderer

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.