S-FM The Thing - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Where is Gyrlander anyways? I saw him lurking earlier, he didnt even say anything!
    I don't think it's a good idea to put a lurking label on people right now.
    Remember that european people are working/studying/going back home right now and it's too early for american people.
    Wait at least 4 more hours

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    what if another efekannn comes from a portal of time and space and uses a discord with me while he is sitting beside me!?
    LMFAO. then you got a hell of a problem Efekann!

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556
    Rachyl

sooooo i cant run around the hall and scream my role which is shitizen(implying im citizen)

and show my role on the phone to random people on the street?
    omg lol efekann you crack me up! hahaahaha

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559
    Rachyl

Okay well, ill be back in a little while. im going shopping, but ill be back to interrogate Gyrlander, if she comes back and actually participates that is...........

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

What I meant to say is that Rachyl is no new player. She has played Sc2mafia A LOT and obviously knows how MM works and can easily understand that Poison role quite easily. Plus, the last FM game I played with her she pulled off a fake sheriff counterclaim and got Banacucho and me lynched (in an archon). So yeah, she's not to be underestimated. Indeed, she seems so extremely fake during all her posts that I don't know what to think. I wish we managed to nominate her so I wouldn't be scared.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What I meant to say is that Rachyl is no new player. She has played Sc2mafia A LOT and obviously knows how MM works and can easily understand that Poison role quite easily. Plus, the last FM game I played with her she pulled off a fake sheriff counterclaim and got Banacucho and me lynched (in an archon). So yeah, she's not to be underestimated. Indeed, she seems so extremely fake during all her posts that I don't know what to think. I wish we managed to nominate her so I wouldn't be scared.
    Interesting i assume she was new thats why i townread her for the way she was acting if she is indeed a seasoned player i would scum read her, i see what you are saying about her seeming fake

21. ISO #571

Hybrid's role claim is also quite important, don't know why he says his role sucks. He just pulled a WIFOM strat that will damage more than help us. Not good.
    Did hybrid claim a role? I thought he only claimed tpr
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Hello everyone! So...

All I know is that Rachyl is kind of a bitch. She cc'd my Sheriff claim in another game and got me lynched as scum.

So I prefer her dying over Distorted
    GYRLANDER READ THE SETUPPPPPPPP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Sing songs of my valor.................. my sacrifice for this town =(

s.cheers
    DIIIISTOOOORRRTEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #580

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By the way random question, the forum is really fucking slow on my computer at work !
    it's like 2 min to load some pages or to send a reply. My connection is really fast, I can do whatever I want normaly.
    Tried on firefox/chrome. Any ideas?
    I had that same issue, and it fixes without doing anything usually. Maybe try to disable holiday cheer? settings > general settings > bottom of that general settings page > disable holiday cheer (it's the falling bunnies)

31. ISO #581

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    blink, vote on distorted or you will be the one lynched today
    You're much more aggressive and irrational than usual, @Numbertwo . Why is that? I scumread blink a lot (but apparently he's alive so I guess he's inno...) but the strategy with the S.C. was 100% good. So what the fuck are you doing? It's like you're trying to get a turbolynch before the Town starts thinking, just like on the mod...

32. ISO #582

GIVE IT TO RACHYL DAMNIT WHY WOULD WE SAFRIFICE DISTORTED.
    -vote Gyrlander
    the S.C. voting is over, and I highly suspect you of being The Thing. All your posts are coming off as scummy. When I'll be up on the reading I'll try to ISO you. @Gyrlander

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just letting you guys know scum would want distorted gone asap so i bet a scum has their vote for distorted
    No. Scum want Distorted converted lol. Remember GaGa game? We all agreed that we should've lynched Distorted D1 because he carried scum, and it was inevitable at that point. His townread was being carried on by everyone. Don't repeat that here.

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No. Scum want Distorted converted lol. Remember GaGa game? We all agreed that we should've lynched Distorted D1 because he carried scum, and it was inevitable at that point. His townread was being carried on by everyone. Don't repeat that here.
    like i always say...

i and arsonist are the only ones who aint fooled
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #585

like i always say...

i and arsonist are the only ones who aint fooled
    Facepalm. I don't want to lynch Distorted today, I just read that NO S.C. HAS BEEN ELECTED. SLOW ASS TOWN!!!

Distorted is useful today at least... I want a BG on him. @Scvmurderer if he's guarded he can help town. Scv, do you keep your claim now that the election phase is finished?

36. ISO #586

wait i actually convinced you? wtf

normally idiots like distorted and mm would ignore my idea(idiots) or actually see it as a possibility
    He's new lol. Also Rachyl is coming off as very towny to me, as I said if he's scum ALL HAIL RACHYL

37. ISO #587

So...we needed one only vote to put distorded on charge, he could have lead town and confirm rachyl or blink as a town...
    thanks SCV. For what I have seen, trying to put rachyl commander at this point only deserved scums since you lost time and we don't have a commander right now.

+scum point
    Deserved scums? What??? You mean "was useful to scums" or something else? Not wanting to be annoying, but in FM you must be clearer than clear, else you get scumread for things you didn't say.

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    whats up you heritics, i'll be around in an hour as I have class in four minutes
    Hey I hope you'll be active... this time. What are your reads on Distorted, scv, Rachyl, me, blink?

39. ISO #589

-vote hybrid
    i feel he has an agenda and a plan that align with my scum insticnts so i have a scumread on hybrid atm based on his few posts
    I townread Hybrid... it's the kind of bullshit he does as town. He does another kind of bullshit as scum.

40. ISO #590

ok so i'm going to pressure hybrid a bit. why would he claim in a cult save unless he couldn't be converted?

-vote Hybrid
    Every role can be converted though. Out of the thing itself, but I really think the thing is Gyrlander, got very strong vibes of that. I will have to make sure this is rational when I'll have read everything.

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    -vote Hybrid
    for beating me in a bo5.
    The FUCK?! @Dutes Explain yourself. You just jumped on the train that seemed to get traction for a second. You are a good player on the mod, I know this for sure. Why are you doing that? I see the scummy Dutes there... Was it just trolling or something?

42. ISO #592

Lets not be hasty to vote people up. We need to collect information and see how people respond to certain situations.
    No. BE HASTY TO VOTE PEOPLE, because it's pressure and it's how you get informations in FM. Noone is going to just follow the votes like in the mod, where 2 votes mean goodbye sir because of bloodhounds.

43. ISO #593

No.
    Why though. @Gyrlander YOU ARE SCUMMY.

44. ISO #594

right now my top two scum reads are Hybrid and Dutes
    dutes for sheeping hybrid pretty much without a word
    hybrid for claiming super early in a cult save...could be our MM/Arso. Likely not an Original Thing
    I think MM/Arso is not immune to conversion though, so it makes no sense to do that. Only The Thing is not afraid of conversions. But again, I call meta on him and think he's town.

45. ISO #595

scvmurder too. so many scums in here
    There are only two atm. Why are you shooting everywhere without pressuring?

46. ISO #596

i disagree, there could be motives for keeping distorted...such as
    His reads
    high discussion rates
    KEEPING THE GAME MOVING FORWARD AND PRESSURING PEOPLE
    ^^ right. Now that we can't check blink like that... protect distorted. Actually, we should use a low poster to confirm someone.

47. ISO #597

-vote Gyrlander
    the S.C. voting is over, and I highly suspect you of being The Thing. All your posts are coming off as scummy. When I'll be up on the reading I'll try to ISO you. @Gyrlander
    Recommend you to wait at least 24 hours before ISO'ing me. Unless you want to ISO the void, that is. Also, I'm not afraid of votes. I'M NOT.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #598

^^ right. Now that we can't check blink like that... protect distorted. Actually, we should use a low poster to confirm someone.
    In fact... use Dutes? He's scummy for some people, he's not of a big use, he doesn't post much... Should he be our commander of D2?

49. ISO #599

Recommend you to wait at least 24 hours before ISO'ing me. Unless you want to ISO the void, that is. Also, I'm not afraid of votes. I'M NOT.
    ... I posted that before seeing you weren't posting shit. WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING SHIT. I don't fucking care if you're not afraid of votes lol. @Gyrlander why are you inactive. W H Y?

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote rachyl
    .....Dude you have got to be scum =\ (this was a SC vote when time was almost up)

Just letting you guys know scum would want distorted gone asap so i bet a scum has their vote for distorted
    Scum either did not want to be checked or did not want you to be confirmed town. I think that right there would be more threatening to scum. Not voting me literally just prevented a mayor from being selected that will last days - you would also be elected station commander every day after that, thus giving u a night kill every night.

Its easy enough to claim tracker as cult (convert someone and say you tracked them) of course they will say "yep hes tracker i did visit ____"
    I dont believe the cult know their conversions are succesful until that night. (the OG thing that is doesnt know)
    @Magoroth does the original thing know if his conversion is successful immediately?

I trust you to make the right decision
    -vote rachyl
    <3
    This vote avoided you being checked and becoming confirmed town or dying as thing.

Alrighty @Rachyl According To Magoroth You Are A Noob And A Noob Shouldnt Try To Lead/Deceive Town On Their First Game And You Know What
    MM Is Right You Would Regret Having Me Talk Sooooo

Guys I Noticed Rachyl Is Using Her Godfather Playstyle I Just Remembered From Months Ago

Also Her Current Playstyle Is Not A Town Mod Rachyl Meta (Unless Im Actually Aiming For Kills Here lol)

@Gyrlander Shoot Me I Double Dare You!

I Am Citizen Policy Lynch Me For Being The Only One Holding Against Ya Wannabe Pro Towns
    5 minutes after voting efe appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Everyone that did not vote Distorted is supect.
    I agree with this, but your last post said "I voted Distorted" then you follow up with this; potential cover. I still think the people who did not vote though were scared of having a confirmed town.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @The Scum of Scum has been replaced by @Noz_Bugz .
    NOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...we needed one only vote to put distorded on charge, he could have lead town and confirm rachyl or blink as a town...
    thanks SCV. For what I have seen, trying to put rachyl commander at this point only deserved scums since you lost time and we don't have a commander right now.

+scum point
    Town read on this post

Damn! How could this happen? Everyone who didn't vote Distorted must be dealt with!
    You could have done it as well.......this post here is backwards as hell

Because rachyl would have been a better fit
    I asked you multiple times if you would have prefered rachyl, seriously dude you ignored it. I asked 2-3 times. You also said you reread the entire thread sober, SO YOU DID NOT MISS IT. you are avoiding something here this is not part of your town meta at all.

I did warn him. He was present when distorted was L1 from becoming commander but he still refused to vote knowing that no one would be elected commander then.

-vote blinkskater
    This seems like genuine frustration and following up on a push made earlier, which is pro town since if threats are not followed up with, they lose their pressure to scums.

both blink and gyrlander was watching the thread when Distorted was L1 but both of them refused to vote him up.

scvmurder too. so many scums in here
    Ayy I think there is at least 1 (if not 2) scums in there. SCV would have loved the opportunity to watch me kill myself, but I dont think he wanted blink being either killed as the thing or becoming confirmed town.

i disagree, there could be motives for keeping distorted...such as
    His reads
    high discussion rates
    KEEPING THE GAME MOVING FORWARD AND PRESSURING PEOPLE
    Nah, we have you now to carry us to top poster!!!!

SCV Murderer is definetly scummy, trying to vote people up so soon. I wouldnt be suprised if he flipped scum
    getting votes on people is how we pressure in this, so seeing votes flying everywhere is pretty normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    We both know it's d1 now. I don't mind being in your suspect list.
    "by the way you are one of my suspects just so you know." (no quote marks intended.)
    Your not a new player are you, @Tauntshaman ?

I don't think it's a good idea to put a lurking label on people right now.
    Remember that european people are working/studying/going back home right now and it's too early for american people.
    Wait at least 4 more hours
    Ayy, backing people up and helping remove scum reads and susp things from people - always good

i voted rachyl earlier cause i know her well
    So so you're telling me that you scum read Rachel?
    hell yeah and sadly im the only one

(im oh i forgot what to type cause someone interupted me)
    Gyr also scum reads rach and now i do aswell
    -vote rachyl
    This reeks of opportunistic lynching.

DIIIISTOOOORRRTEEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that same issue, and it fixes without doing anything usually. Maybe try to disable holiday cheer? settings > general settings > bottom of that general settings page > disable holiday cheer (it's the falling bunnies)
    There is also a section in the discord to vote out the falling bunnies.... it seems a lot of people have lag problems due to them. But I guess holiday times there is lines eveywhere, traffic, and you spend a lot of time just waiting....so holiday cheer kinda fits it :shrug:

You're much more aggressive and irrational than usual, @Numbertwo . Why is that? I scumread blink a lot (but apparently he's alive so I guess he's inno...) but the strategy with the S.C. was 100% good. So what the fuck are you doing? It's like you're trying to get a turbolynch before the Town starts thinking, just like on the mod...
    explain that please?

Blink is my highest scumread...he seems very avoidant on my questions or even interactions which is incredibly susp to me....Why he wouldent want to become a confirmed town...Your reasoning was because nobody listened to you last game, but you also get a night kill with it.

Gyrlander is second highest scumread due to him not wanting to vote me up, then seems like after the voting he try to change the narrative to "whoever didnt vote is scum" even though he was here and did not vote.

SCV.....The only part of your town meta you are following is your 1 liner shitposts. You scum read me, wanted me to be gone so you didnt vote me as SC at first. But then you find out that I would die also and STILL didnt vote me up. I believe if you were town you would have voted me. I think u were more scared of blink becoming confirmed town and town having a mayor with a night kill.

Hybrid..............I always scum read hybrid.

Lenneth town read

Rachyl town read (you guys can say what you want of her being "scum" but in the end she handed me station commander
    and pushed for me to be voted to confirm her while she was 4 votes in, that is town to me)

MM town read

Efekan town read

Dutes town read (he comes off confused and more pro town than pro scum)

TauntShaman town read - (seems more laid back and careless, sarcasm in posts ect so thats pretty towny)

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.