Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Thing is, at that time it wasnt a real claim. But as now we have a strong belief a cult exist (in a hidden setup), pluss the reasonsing you gave kept changing, and also the reasoning depending upon other people being there makes me read you as scum now. If you was just messing about you would of just claimed so, but you made up reasons to try and cover it.
    Welp, guess that's it. I really don't mind being lynched cause I claimed cult. Free to lynch me

Anyway if i live up to D2 i will have more understanding of how this game goes out.
    It's like being drunk and the bad thing you've made will get your ass spanked...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

so basically this "sry guys i was high" excuse now?
    Basicly, but as I said, I don't mind being lynced cause I claimed wrong thing. I don't even say this excuse anymore. I claimed it, feel free to make the mistake again.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Why would you vote contrary to King Arthur's will if you are in fact town. This makes you suspicious.
    Being King Arthur doesn't increase your scum hunting skills to godly levels. If it did then I would in fact follow King Arthur wherever he votes. But I don't and so shouldn't you. But I bet this is one of your "intentional mistakes" again, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

9. ISO #459

Tbh, I kinda like how SJ be agressive on me when RLVG suspected me x) Maybe he is not town at all?

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Being King Arthur doesn't increase your scum hunting skills to godly levels. If it did then I would in fact follow King Arthur wherever he votes. But I don't and so shouldn't you. But I bet this is one of your "intentional mistakes" again, huh?
    No he is confirmed town and hybrid claimed cult in a cult setup when we didn't know there was cult. Also RLVG is op.

12. ISO #462

Uff Hybrid, not sure what to think of this. An hour or two ago I thought you were leaning more town but now as SJ and RLVG pushed you it feels like you realized that you slipped and you can't get out of the hole you dug for yourself anymore. On the other hand, weren't you always this sloppy of a player (no offense)? Man, so many valid lynches for today.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #463

No he is confirmed town and hybrid claimed cult in a cult setup when we didn't know there was cult. Also RLVG is op.
    No one is confirmed town until we get real confirmed information that makes them town. I ain't 100% believing RLVG's claim until I see that shop access, for example. And Hybrid's cult claim was so early in the game that I think it's pretty weak. It was on par with the shitposting that you were doing or Reemus and others.
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

No one is confirmed town until we get real confirmed information that makes them town. I ain't 100% believing RLVG's claim until I see that shop access, for example. And Hybrid's cult claim was so early in the game that I think it's pretty weak. It was on par with the shitposting that you were doing or Reemus and others.
    But with only 8 town members I would say that lynching early is a good idea.

16. ISO #466

Uff Hybrid, not sure what to think of this. An hour or two ago I thought you were leaning more town but now as SJ and RLVG pushed you it feels like you realized that you slipped and you can't get out of the hole you dug for yourself anymore. On the other hand, weren't you always this sloppy of a player (no offense)? Man, so many valid lynches for today.
    Nah, i was just trolling all the time xD
    Tho it s normal me to give a weak def when i was CONFUSED AS FUCK
    i dunno noc

Also i wanna read SB16's posts

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    we've got 6 hours chill x)
    I have some words to say, just two.
    It begins with Fuck and ends with You.

you forgot ME!!!

So, I just wanted to read everything here, and after that, I come to something similar. Some points I'd like to clarify:

1: Hybrid wouldn't play like that if he was scum. I have a "neutral lean" (not saying he's neutral role) on him.
    2: Reemus is trying to look town at all costs. I don't think it's that scummy, but it may be because he doesn't want to be seen.
    3: @Stealthbomber16 , please post something ACTUALLY useful. You are indeed giving nothing interesting to the Town.
    4: How the fuck is Gyrlander confirmed town, please? Sorry if I missed the post that confirms him, but I think I've read everything...

So, after all this long readying of 12 pages (yes, readying because Stealth's posts are horrible), I come to this:
    -vote Spruance
    for his general posting, especially for his "did anyone get a town role".
    I've come in mentioned less than most
    I'm here to give you a tower post

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    The "scum" word officially lost any meaning behind it. It is now the adolescents' "triggered" meme-domain.
    Reemus's spirit is steadily sinking
    quit using big words so you can spend time thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He claimed vanilla first. (or wasnt he)
    Actually Reemus was no-

He was second. And copied someone else. Marsh mellow was first.

Exactly as I said. Expecting me to contribute day 1 as a lawful inactive role? Moreover, having a game "set" for the first day simply by claiming a role first? Is this the world of PROs?? (~sarcasm)
    I'm sorry friend but you need to know
    nobody here is considered a pro
    we know how to scumhunt and find some reads
    and shed our instinct to rely on leads

Hmm usually at this point I point someone scummy out who isn't really being train'd and push them but tbh I need more information.
    How'd that work out you little zit
    Last time I met you, you said you would quit.

I don't know how I feel about mr.stoleurgurl. Probs because I don't remember playing with him before.
    You might or might not've, I have no clue
    One half is fury, one half 22.

OK can I pull the card "If I am Vanilla, lynch the insulting MrStoleYourGirl"? Is that a viable strategy in forum mafia games?
    Because that strategy is super lame
    It's generally frowned on in this game
    You get lynched because you screwed up
    why would be lynch the cits you markup?

Don't forget I still have the needle up my sleeve so no on can lynch without my approval.
    Preventing death isn't that fun
    lucky for us I have a gun.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...Think that s enough info atm, i will read all of this over again i have someone in my mind. But i kinda want SB16's
    You have done nothing at all this game
    if you are town then you should feel shame
    R
    E
    A
    D
    ^

@RLVG and everyone else:

(Arthur+7)+(Morgan+7)=16 players
    A great concept but that doesn't explain
    Merlin trying to get his own reign
    so basically this "sry guys i was high" excuse now?

While I think we're in the same boat
    I don't think you'll like who I want to vote.

-vote Spruance
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    God damnit...

Also more on topic, Hybrid lynch seems a little weak to me. I'd rather lynch from Spruance/Reemus. But if the rest of town wants to lynch elsewhere, then meh
    tehee i was just pressuring you a while ago now you are the one who defends me, now i feel really sad

20. ISO #470

We also could random lynch someone between Voss, Rachyl, Goatse and Suntax.
    Sure, but why do that when there are better "educated guesses" we could make? Cause with those 4 it'd honestly be rolling the dice where with the more active ones we can atleast "count cards" in a way. You feel me?

There's more than 8 town members, 99% guaranteed.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #471

tehee i was just pressuring you a while ago now you are the one who defends me, now i feel really sad
    You never entered my top 3 scum reads. You were pressuring me because you scum read me, just as I was pressuring others because I scum read them.

I'm not petty
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

22. ISO #472

Honestly, between Spruance, Hybrid and Reemus I think I would go with Spruance.

The cult thing is not strong enough to be a reason for a lynch. He could have said that just to get attention as sometimes I do myself (love the sensation when you are town and people scum read you).

And Reemus way of playing is just WAY too scummy/stupid to be evil. However, I would accept his lynch as he's being extremely anti town.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Honestly, between Spruance, Hybrid and Reemus I think I would go with Spruance.

The cult thing is not strong enough to be a reason for a lynch. He could have said that just to get attention as sometimes I do myself (love the sensation when you are town and people scum read you).

And Reemus way of playing is just WAY too scummy/stupid to be evil. However, I would accept his lynch as he's being extremely anti town.
    I write this assuming you believe what you wrote
    if you want to lynch Spruance then please move your vote.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    Gyrlander, give me some songs to listen to. I have to go do more work, so pretty please soon.
    I'm pretty sure we're very different respecting music taste (basically because I'm freaking... special)

However, right now I'm listening to this.

Spoiler : Code Geass Sugoi :

I also recommend this:

Spoiler : Italian song cause why not :

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Why everyone is defying our King is beyond me. I'm fairly sure there are only 8 town from what RLVG's rolecard said.
    Quit sucking up to the family that's royal
    and note in his rolecard the key word "loyal"
    It does not mention the keyword "town"
    there could be some townies who just want the crown.

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Why everyone is defying our King is beyond me. I'm fairly sure there are only 8 town from what RLVG's rolecard said.
    It only said he had 7 vassals that would "protect him" as in once they're dead then he can die by night kill. But I'm confident there are more town roles beyond that. Otherwise that's a pretty small size if you ask me. Non-town has a big advantage in a hidden setup like this so at the very least town should have more than 8 players.

I'm pretty sure we're very different respecting music taste (basically because I'm freaking... special)

However, right now I'm listening to this.

Spoiler : Code Geass Sugoi :

I also recommend this:

Spoiler : Italian song cause why not :
    Good ol' Code Geass. But that OST is not memorable imo. :P

New posts: Not sure about this. TPR, really? Hmm. It's probably the only claim that'd save him anyway so we'll need to think about whether we believe him and let him live or don't and lynch him.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

SHIT I FORGOT I WAS PLAYING

I AM TOWN
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

38. ISO #488

It only said he had 7 vassals that would "protect him" as in once they're dead then he can die by night kill. But I'm confident there are more town roles beyond that. Otherwise that's a pretty small size if you ask me. Non-town has a big advantage in a hidden setup like this so at the very least town should have more than 8 players.

Good ol' Code Geass. But that OST is not memorable imo. :P

New posts: Not sure about this. TPR, really? Hmm. It's probably the only claim that'd save him anyway so we'll need to think about whether we believe him and let him live or don't and lynch him.
    I can't see Spruance claiming just "Town Power Role" instead of "Detective" or something. It would make sense with the Vanilla thing as that name is NEVER used on this site. @Spruance Does your role have something that could relate it to the word "director"?

Ah, and Code Geass OST isn't the best one, of course, but it still has many super epic songs. FOR EXAMPLE: (I was going to put this when Arthur King wins but whatever, I'll probably die before that happens)

Spoiler : Beautiful Emperor :

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

I could give my ability but it doesn't really matter. That is what my role literally is on the role card.
    Does RLVGs rolecard make your rolecard make sense?

I can only once make a shop which includes four chosen items, for everyone in the kingdom of England to utilize. (I'm so gonna do this)
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #492

I can't see Spruance claiming just "Town Power Role" instead of "Detective" or something. It would make sense with the Vanilla thing as that name is NEVER used on this site. @Spruance Does your role have something that could relate it to the word "director"?

Ah, and Code Geass OST isn't the best one, of course, but it still has many super epic songs. FOR EXAMPLE: (I was going to put this when Arthur King wins but whatever, I'll probably die before that happens)

no connection to any director /:

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Honestly, just having it "Town Power Role" seems pretty weird. I'm not discounting the fact that everyone's role card might be different, even the way they're made up in terms of form and stuff. But I'm not sure his claim really outweighs the way he has been playing so far.

Oh, I just had that thought: If he really wanted to get the pressure of him, wouldn't he outright claim a specific role? If I were in his position and I was scum then I wouldn't think to claim a general "TPR" even when pressed. I'd probably try to come up with a specific role. But there's more to this than that where I don't want to go into specifics so.. I think in the end it might be back to Reemus. Not quite sure.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

There's only 8 town so it probs won't matter. I shouldn't be lynched as long as no town members vote me. Though I may die tonight.
    There is no proof that only 8 town members exist.
    It might be 8 town members + 4 TRP + whatever is left.

It might be 8 TRP (4 of which that get items) + whatever is left.

It might be that x town are just open to conversion but x are immune to it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #500

My vote on Hyrbid isn't because of his Cult claim.

Its because of the way he reacted and excused it when questioned.
    But what do you think about the reads he posted? The way he formed them and phrased them? I refer you to his wall of text. What conclusions do you draw from that?
    ah fuck.