User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    almost looks like TMI-confident scum. however, if he's scum he'll die at EOD anyway. if DW is scum (which I doubt), then gane lost us the game lol.

im considering a gane lynch. if he flips town, we'll know for sure he was poisoned. we'll also have 5 players left at EOD instead of 4, so if DW is scum he won't be able to win a 1v1. mac would have no choice but to shoot DW or a citizen. DW won't be able to shoot me because I'll hide behind mac. if DW doesn't use his gun on mac, then we lynch DW.
    You realize it’s literally impossible for me to lie about being poisoned, right? As that would imply Mac lied for literally no fucking reason?

4. ISO #654

almost looks like TMI-confident scum. however, if he's scum he'll die at EOD anyway. if DW is scum (which I doubt), then gane lost us the game lol.

im considering a gane lynch. if he flips town, we'll know for sure he was poisoned. we'll also have 5 players left at EOD instead of 4, so if DW is scum he won't be able to win a 1v1. mac would have no choice but to shoot DW or a citizen. DW won't be able to shoot me because I'll hide behind mac. if DW doesn't use his gun on mac, then we lynch DW.
    IOW, lynching gane forces scum!mac to shoot DW or scum!DW to shoot mac.

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    You realize it’s literally impossible for me to lie about being poisoned, right? As that would imply Mac lied for literally no fucking reason?
    as DW said, you're either hardcore town or scum. overall, i think ur lynch will be best for town. i am considering other scenarios, though. what if scum shoot a citizen tonight?

6. ISO #656
    Ganelon

Here’s the current scenarios right now:
    I am scum and Mac poisoned me and I didn’t state this until now for whatever reason
    or, I am scum and Mac lied about poisoning me for literally no goddamn reason, and I confirmed being poisoned for yet another unknowable reason
    or, I am town and Mac really did poison me
    or, I am town and Mac lied about poisoning me for literally no reason
    Mac is always poisoner here

7. ISO #657

as DW said, you're either hardcore town or scum. overall, i think ur lynch will be best for town. i am considering other scenarios, though. what if scum shoot a citizen tonight?
    that can't happen. scum!mac needs to shoot DW so gane's gun won't be used on mac. scum!DW needs to target mac or DW will die to poison.

8. ISO #658
    Ganelon

With 3 town dead that’s a 2v1. We obviously need to lynch in the PR pool, so we lynch Mac, DW, you or me
    I am never lynching DW because his play this game has been too good and honestly if he’s scum he deserves this win.
    on the other hand, I’m mighty pissed a goddamn afk decided to poison me. So I’m not particularly well disposed to them if you get what I mean. And I think it’s either you or Mac, and I honestly don’t see there being two town killers.

9. ISO #659
    Ganelon

Ugh I’m being too harsh on Mac here. Sorry man, I just came into this day prepared to fuck shit up and to lynch Varc, and I was very disappointed when I heard I would die. Had I been in your position I would’ve definitely sent in a night action. No harsh feelings hopefully we’ll get to meet under better circumstances next game

10. ISO #660

Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Those are the current issues from my pov :

Why did Ganelon tunnel Varcron and lynchlist ceko and me ? Susp, considering we both claiming citizen
    Why did Ganelon randomly give a gun to DW ?

Why did DW purposely/not purposely :
    -Use both Poisoner and Chemist to describe Macdougall ?
    -Omit to mention himself winning a 1v1 tie (look at below)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The fact that you are having a gun is also annyoing me a bit :

Lets imagine we lynch Ceko and Ganelon die from poison.
    Who do remain?

DW (with a gun)
    Varcron (citizen)
    Auwt (citizen)
    macdougall (poisoner)

And now what if DW is the scum?

He can kill 2 guys meaning, he could be in a 1v1 situation, which in any case could ultimately make DW win as scum

Would scum Ceko actually kill Gyrlander purposely in order to make himself confirmed not scum?

Would Macdougall fake claim poisoner? I find it strange that he still went on someone considering how late Ganelon reacted ?

11. ISO #661

Here’s the current scenarios right now:
    I am scum and Mac poisoned me and I didn’t state this until now for whatever reason
    or, I am scum and Mac lied about poisoning me for literally no goddamn reason, and I confirmed being poisoned for yet another unknowable reason
    or, I am town and Mac really did poison me
    or, I am town and Mac lied about poisoning me for literally no reason
    Mac is always poisoner here
    ok, i see what u mean. i just know that i'm town, so im just narrowing down the PR pool.

if some1 thinks they can convince town that i'm scum!Coward, or not Coward at all lmao, go ahead. looking at u DW ;)

i rly think DW is taking a similar approach to me on day 2, which makes him look townie. the only difference between us is our perspectives. town!DW knows for sure that DW is the only confirmed town PR, while town!ceko knows for sure that ceko is the only confirmed town PR.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

With 3 town dead that’s a 2v1. We obviously need to lynch in the PR pool, so we lynch Mac, DW, you or me
    I am never lynching DW because his play this game has been too good and honestly if he’s scum he deserves this win.
    on the other hand, I’m mighty pissed a goddamn afk decided to poison me. So I’m not particularly well disposed to them if you get what I mean. And I think it’s either you or Mac, and I honestly don’t see there being two town killers.
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]"if" is the key word here. weren't u pocketed by BC in 3rd line butterfly? DW may be pocketing you right now, although I concede that this is very unlikely. u two were at each other's throats on day 1, and DW scumread u for some legit reasons./COLOR]

14. ISO #664

Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

The safest lynch at this point to not throw anything could be Ganelon.

We lynch Ganelon, 5 players remains.

If DW is a scum, then he could kill 2 other ppls.
    Leaving himself in a tough 1v2

If Ceko is a scum, then he can kill 1 ppl (+1 if DW shoot someone)
    Same goes for mac.
    In any case we enter in a 1v2 SvT situation

In case DW and Ceko both stay alive, we might get some problems tho.

Imagine one of the citi die from DW's given shot, then DW would accuse Ceko from deliberatly hiding on a Citi
    But Ceko could just claim he didnt.

Either Varcron or me will die tonight, and the other one will have to tie-break and that wont be simple, if the game doesnt end D2

15. ISO #665

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

I believe scum will either shoot Varcron or me since we are the only confirmed 100% town members tho.
    Btw havent seen Varcron yet, I hope he joins us tonight.
    if we lynch gane, there's also the possibility scum!ceko just shoots a cit lol. but that would confirm DW as town after he shoots mac. town!mac and scum!mac will poison DW BEFORE he gets shot by gunsmith. mac has no choice. i'll hide behind mac (mac can just target me tonight to confirm i'm actually the coward LMAO), but he'd get himself poisoned. it'd be gamethrowing for town!mac to target me tonight. if u need to, check the OoO: Chemist visit comes BEFORE Loyalist Factional Kill and Guns are used

16. ISO #666

Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Same goes for mac.

Imagine one of the citi die from DW's given shot, then DW would accuse Ceko from deliberatly hiding on a Citi

Either Varcron or me will die tonight, and the other one will have to tie-break and that wont be simple, if the game doesnt end D2
    MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR key. uwu

17. ISO #667

Same goes for mac.

i'm glad ur considering every angle. but why would DW shoot me tonight? since i'm basically a confirmed coward, DW and mac will have no choice after gane's lynch but to go after each other. town!mac needs to poison DW. town!mac can't poison me. if gane gets lynched today, then just lynch me. scum!DW will die to poison immediately after and the citizens will be the only players remaining. giving town the victory.

18. ISO #668

i'm glad ur considering every angle. but why would DW shoot me tonight? since i'm basically a confirmed coward, DW and mac will have no choice after gane's lynch but to go after each other. town!mac needs to poison DW. town!mac can't poison me. if gane gets lynched today, then just lynch me. scum!DW will die to poison immediately after and the citizens will be the only players remaining. giving town the victory.
    if mac poisons a citizen (@macdougall varc and auwt are CONFIRMED citizens, we can't have more than three citizens in this setup since gyr is dead and everyone else claimed), then turbo-lynch mac uwu

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

This seems like a good plan for me.
    If we all agree on this, we shall just do it.
    Appruwued!

21. ISO #671

if mac poisons a citizen (@macdougall varc and auwt are CONFIRMED citizens, we can't have more than three citizens in this setup since gyr is dead and everyone else claimed), then turbo-lynch mac uwu
    By doing this you're forcing mac to go on DW then, your plan seems geniuwus honestly !

22. ISO #672

But I'm still unsure about that part

23. ISO #673

@deathworlds , i am hiding behind MAC tonight. so don't pull off some fancy shenanigans and say "cekOwO hid behind citizen, wtf!!!" i'll literally be invincible tonight. so shoot mac, the only other PR left if gane gets lynched today---which he absolutely should.

town!DW will be shot tonight. town!mac will poison DW BEFORE getting shot by loyalist factionist kill. lynch me tomorrow if the game isn't resolved tonight.

24. ISO #674

Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

But I'm still unsure about that part
    it's normal to be skeptical. but if u analyze my plan to lynch gane and force DW and mac at each other, it will make ALL of the PRs, aka non-confirmed towns, die by the end of day 3. how is that not townie?

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

it's normal to be skeptical. but if u analyze my plan to lynch gane and force DW and mac at each other, it will make ALL of the PRs, aka non-confirmed towns, die by the end of day 3. how is that not townie?
    Hear me out, what if you were ELECTROMANIAC.

You target macdougall and DW, they both die
    You use your extra scum kill to get rid of me or Varcron
    Then you are 1v1 against either me or Varcron.

Atm you are only a power for me, not a town aligned or a scum aligned, and I dont know if you really are Beguiler or not.

But looking at this angle, the plan you made could give you a very nice victory as a scum!Ceko

29. ISO #679

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Atm you are only a power for me, not a town aligned or a scum aligned, and I dont know if you really are Beguiler or not.

But looking at this angle, the plan you made could give you a very nice victory as a scum!Ceko
    Funny enough, as Beguiler and Electromaniac, you do not have to bring any clue to the game, and you cannot really prove your role until a kill happens.

30. ISO #680

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

that's an amazing observation lmao. unfortunately, my role won't be confirmed unless i get lynched. all u can do to determine if i'm a coward is read my interactions with gyr on day 1 and my explanation on why i hid behind gyr on day 2. heck, the first two posts of day 2 commented on how strange it was that gyr was killed:

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Kinda surprised by the gyrlander kill ngl
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I dunno why he was killed either, he wasn't a very "key" town figure in this game.
    imo, it makes more sense for scum!ceko to tunnel gyr on day 2 instead of killing one of scum!ceko's "highest scumreads" on night 1.

if i was electrOwOmaniac, i actually outplayed the entire town. DW can't shoot me, although OoO shows mac can poison me before i shoot him. i'm not that good though.

31. ISO #681

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

that's an amazing observation lmao. unfortunately, my role won't be confirmed unless i get lynched. all u can do to determine if i'm a coward is read my interactions with gyr on day 1 and my explanation on why i hid behind gyr on day 2. heck, the first two posts of day 2 commented on how strange it was that gyr was killed:

imo, it makes more sense for scum!ceko to tunnel gyr on day 2 instead of killing one of scum!ceko's "highest scumreads" on night 1.

if i was electrOwOmaniac, i actually outplayed the entire town. DW can't shoot me, although OoO shows mac can poison me before i shoot him. i'm not that good though.
    town! or scum!mac can try poisoning me, but he'll get himself poisoned uwu. then, DW will shoot mac. making it a standoff between me and DW.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

just got back from nap time. I'll post some responses to some interesting posts in a wee bit
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #684

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Well you could have just simply shot Gyrlander and then claim Coward to make sure everyone believe you to be hiding at Gyrlanders place, since there was absolutely no reason for Gyrlander to die. It could be a perfect claim opportunity.

Anyway I dont know how to handle your Coward claim at all.

35. ISO #685
    Ganelon

Can we please lynch someone already

36. ISO #686

so uhh, a summary of who i want lynched and why:

lynching mac is the simplest solution. i've zero town-tells from him.
    lynching gane is safe if DW is scum. however, DW's posts make him look quite townie. the only reason i'm not fully committed to this theory is because of auwt's suggestion that i may be electromaniac. if i'm scum, u deserve to be MVP @Auwt . i'm not scum tho uwu. but srsly, your observation was so much UwUs and OWOs!!!! *nuzzles. UwU UR SO WARM!!!!*

37. ISO #687

so uhh, a summary of who i want lynched and why:

lynching mac is the simplest solution. i've zero town-tells from him.
    lynching gane is safe if DW is scum. however, DW's posts make him look quite townie. the only reason i'm not fully committed to this theory is because of auwt's suggestion that i may be electromaniac. if i'm scum, u deserve to be MVP @Auwt . i'm not scum tho uwu. but srsly, your observation was so much UwUs and OWOs!!!! *nuzzles. UwU UR SO WARM!!!!*
    i'm working from the perspective that i'm town, so i support the second theory much more. since i know i'm not an electromaniac, town will almost certainly win if gane gets lynched.

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

i just noticed that if DW is scum and mac gets lynched today, we'll have four players remaining after gane dies to poison. scum!DW would be forced to not shoot since i'll hide behind him lol. and of course, shooting varc or auwt would be suicidal.
    Then it will be your speech against DW's one

40. ISO #690

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Well you could have just simply shot Gyrlander and then claim Coward to make sure everyone believe you to be hiding at Gyrlanders place, since there was absolutely no reason for Gyrlander to die. It could be a perfect claim opportunity.

Anyway I dont know how to handle your Coward claim at all.
    say i'm not the coward at all. DW thinks i'm scum, but definitely not the coward role. then i'll just hide at DW's place after mac gets lynched and gane dies to poison. DW should absolutely shoot me, but he'll end up killing himself.

so like, i'm either a scum coward who didn't hide at gyr's house. or im completely faking coward

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

i just noticed that if DW is scum and mac gets lynched today, we'll have four players remaining after gane dies to poison. scum!DW would be forced to not shoot since i'll hide behind him lol. and of course, shooting varc or auwt would be suicidal.
    wait no, wtf. DW will just shoot both cits. gg

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

if i get lynched....

1) gane will die to poison

2) town!mac or scum!mac will poison DW
    3) scum!DW will shoot two people, but DW will be poisoned BEFORE he can kill mac.

so u can lynch me, idc. even if DW is the electrOwOmaniac, there's no way he can charge himself and mac tonight. electromaniac kill happens AFTER chemist visit.

@AIVION can the electromaniac charge himself?

lynching me is the safest option. it's safer than lynching gane. DO IT. after i'm dead, mechanics will solve this game. there's no way town can lose after my lynch.

46. ISO #696

if i get lynched....

1) gane will die to poison

2) town!mac or scum!mac will poison DW
    3) scum!DW will shoot two people, but DW will be poisoned BEFORE he can kill mac.

so u can lynch me, idc. even if DW is the electrOwOmaniac, there's no way he can charge himself and mac tonight. electromaniac kill happens AFTER chemist visit.

@AIVION can the electromaniac charge himself?

lynching me is the safest option. it's safer than lynching gane. DO IT. after i'm dead, mechanics will solve this game. there's no way town can lose after my lynch.
    IOW, there's no way for electromaniac!DW or otherscumpowerrole!DW to win if i die today. if DW dies tonight, then the two cits will just lynch mac.

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

wait. say that scum!DW shoots two people and makes it a 1v1 between him and mac. however, DW gets poisoned. what happens after they both vote each other? does scum just automatically win a 1v1 tie? @AIVION

my "2v2" question wasn't answered before, but THIS question demands an answer.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700