Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 4142
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

5. ISO #3105

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mechanically then this just got real simple for me, as far as emotionally my world is fucked up
    You hard town read huey tho. I mean YOU pushed the vote off him as far as I can tell. That makes it look like you were afraid we would see his flip. If you have to pick solid d or mm who are you picking?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #3106

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But I am confirming blink and Huey are separate alignments. That’s the one big thing I have. And yet blink put like 1000% effort in to save Huey from lynch. It’s bizarre
    The 1000% effort was to lynch the scum ozy =(
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

You hard town read huey tho. I mean YOU pushed the vote off him as far as I can tell. That makes it look like you were afraid we would see his flip. If you have to pick solid d or mm who are you picking?
    If you know huey and i are different alignments i'm not sure how from your pov you would think i'd be scared of huey flipping.

I'm not chosing either of them, why would i have to choose between solid and mm when fmpov since i believe your claim, huey is 100% mechanically scum here

9. ISO #3109

10. ISO #3110

If you know huey and i are different alignments i'm not sure how from your pov you would think i'd be scared of huey flipping.

I'm not chosing either of them, why would i have to choose between solid and mm when fmpov since i believe your claim, huey is 100% mechanically scum here
    If you are scum, you wouldn’t want to lynch huey cus that outs you as scum. The ideal for you is to mislynch someone else, then let huey get lynched the next day and you’ve pretty much won. Imo, lynch
    MM or Solid D based on 2nd invest claim and you personally can go fuck yourself

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

If you are scum, you wouldn’t want to lynch huey cus that outs you as scum. The ideal for you is to mislynch someone else, then let huey get lynched the next day and you’ve pretty much won. Imo, lynch
    Btw I’m talking about previous day when ozy got lynched for literally no reason

13. ISO #3113

I don't understand why you are asking me to lynch mm or solid d and then tell me to go fuck myself wtf

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

Btw I’m talking about previous day when ozy got lynched for literally no reason
    I was positive ozy was scum i gave my reasons, i also said that becauase of the way the trains were, huey vs ozy was TVS, and since my read was a tad bit off, your claim solidifies huey even more as scum.

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

25. ISO #3125

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127

28. ISO #3128

And if they're BOTH town then what?
    What do you mean? Mm and solid D cannot both be town. There are 2 town invests in the game. I’ve claimed 1 of those slots. solid D claimed to receive a carol with me, Mm, and varcron(dead) in it. Either solid D was telling the truth (implies MM is mafia), or he was lying (implies he is mafia). There is no third scenario here because I’m saying my carol was fake, so the only reason to believe solid D is if a caroler claims, and that caroler will also have to say what it did n1.

29. ISO #3129
    Ganelon

Mag is scummy asf tbh but he's voting correctly so meh
    You’re beyond full of shit if you think I played this as scum or indeed that I’ve been logically inconsistent

30. ISO #3130

What do you mean? Mm and solid D cannot both be town. There are 2 town invests in the game. I’ve claimed 1 of those slots. solid D claimed to receive a carol with me, Mm, and varcron(dead) in it. Either solid D was telling the truth (implies MM is mafia), or he was lying (implies he is mafia). There is no third scenario here because I’m saying my carol was fake, so the only reason to believe solid D is if a caroler claims, and that caroler will also have to say what it did n1.
    Oh shit you're right

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136
    Ganelon

Aamirus is right here tbh hopefully mm is town

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138
    Ganelon

Ironic given that mag is on your team anyway. Rigged game that you get mm and we got fucking caustic
    The worst part is I came into this day determined to push hard for a town lynch whereas it’s lookinglike I may have been scum all along jfc

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

41. ISO #3141

Sorry that you get Mag I meant. Honestly mag and Mm still get blended together after all this time for me. Especially when they used to both use those blue avatars, I could never guess which of them was talking
    Uh are you going to be around for a few minutes im booting up my cpu i have something to elaborate on

42. ISO #3142

43. ISO #3143

44. ISO #3144

it's easier to pull quotes from my laptop if I have to.

I am the caroler.

N1 I tried giving Kovath a carol. I didn't see him as town and I needed to be sure because I watched him last game and he was a SUPER strong player and I had hard town read him very easily. I didn't get the same vibes from him this game so I decided to give him a carol, if he did not recieve one it would confirm him as scum. Unfortunately he didn't survive N1.

N2 I decided to give Solid a carol to see if he would claim if he had received one or not. His EOD yesterday looked pretty bad even though he changed over to Ozy like I wanted I now feel that was his intentions from the get go he needed a reason to switch I fucking coincidentally gave him one.

I was a bit skeptical about there possibly being two carolers yesterday but I didn't have any reason not to believe aamirus. Now that she has claimed list maker I feel a lot better about this and mechanically we can solve this game because we have two outed scums. FMPOV mechanically huey is 100% scum as is MM. The meta is officially broken MM has 100% fooled me this game.

45. ISO #3145

it's easier to pull quotes from my laptop if I have to.

I am the caroler.

N1 I tried giving Kovath a carol. I didn't see him as town and I needed to be sure because I watched him last game and he was a SUPER strong player and I had hard town read him very easily. I didn't get the same vibes from him this game so I decided to give him a carol, if he did not recieve one it would confirm him as scum. Unfortunately he didn't survive N1.

N2 I decided to give Solid a carol to see if he would claim if he had received one or not. His EOD yesterday looked pretty bad even though he changed over to Ozy like I wanted I now feel that was his intentions from the get go he needed a reason to switch I fucking coincidentally gave him one.

I was a bit skeptical about there possibly being two carolers yesterday but I didn't have any reason not to believe aamirus. Now that she has claimed list maker I feel a lot better about this and mechanically we can solve this game because we have two outed scums. FMPOV mechanically huey is 100% scum as is MM. The meta is officially broken MM has 100% fooled me this game.
    Okay, seems unlegit but I sleep now

46. ISO #3146

47. ISO #3147

48. ISO #3148

49. ISO #3149

MM/Huey would also make sense as to why I am still alive because of the town read I had on MM and the fact that I coincidentally de-railed a fucking huey train twice would make me the perfect miss-lynch if huey ever flipped

50. ISO #3150