S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 2635
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    naz was like "he did minimum to garner town cred" i feel same way.
    SP is like OOOH TABLE.uvu no thx, not gonna townread SJ for that
    i think he bussed ren on day 1.simple as OWOs.

SJ/Auwt team looks stronk to me. Yes, aami looked townie on day 1, but since she posted nothing afterward until she left, I'm null-reading her slot. When auwt subbed in, he starts tunneling gane for what I think is a very weak reason. He also flat-out refused to read gane's day 2 and 3 uWu.
    Hmm. Perhaps about Auwt, it's what makes sense if it's not Naz, I guess...
    I completely agree on SJ's D1 with Renegade and about his tables. I don't know about the rest tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Naz unwilling to vote SJ
    Just remember to vote Auwt tomorrow.
    Provided there is a tomorrow to vote him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Naz unwilling to vote SJ
    Just remember to vote Auwt tomorrow.
    I'm not gonna early hammer because he was a dick
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

if SJ isn't scum, oh well.

-vote SuperJack

u coasted too much for me to think ur a legit town, sorry. u only provided like three posts on rene and ur only reason for voting frinckles was "he's scummy". u didn't do much day 4 either... maybe u just gave up

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

Game has ended! Congratulations to the Town!

Marshmallow Marshall, Ganelon, naz, secondpassing, theoneceko, Varcron, Frinckles.

Players Their Roles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz / Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    naz
    BananaCucho / secondpassing
    aamirus / Auwt
    theoneceko
    Renegade
    Varcron
    Frinckles
    Goon
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Goon
    Citizen
    Goon
    Citizen
    Citizen

Mafia / Dead Chat: https://discord.gg/E6BEnT

With the game finished, it takes 100 votes to hammer.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #2511
    Ganelon

sorry Frinckles for hammering 😭

12. ISO #2512
    Ganelon

wp @SuperJack btw. you were really close

13. ISO #2513

According to the Forum Mafia Rules there has been rulebreaking this game. FM Staff will handle the matter; if you have any complaints or reports please send them to the FM Staff privately and not publicly.

Personally I've enjoyed how the game progressed besides the ~48 hours during which we had some inactive players and replacements had to be made.

I'd like to apologize for actually starting the game sooner than expected. I thought with all the mentions I made there would be no issues but Renegade and Frinckles were actually affected by this and didn't know the game started until 24 hours or so. I should have sent a PM / tried to contact through Discord and this is my fault.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

for mvp

16. ISO #2516

Do not worry Ganelon, I did not take it personnaly, I understand i hard pushed on you.
    You were just so smart to be honest, you played it very well ! (especially this dark blue guess post lol)
    I want to thank you all for this game. I hope you loved that S-FM as much as I do.

GG to everyone, congrats.

17. ISO #2517

I'm sorry that my activity was too low too equally partake in the game. I dont have the ability to work fast,I used to be able to counter that with being online all the time, but life is different now and I've realised that I can't play like used to. I'll be alright joining larger m-fms or even hosting a game. But I'll be avoiding small games especially with high quantity posters.

Personally I don't like the fetish people get over how many posts they make. It makes them toxic and sets a bad example for a meta. I don't believe it's enjoyable having to scourer through thousands of posts for one day. It's becomes overwhelming and deterring. And I find myself either having to choose between participating or catching up.

Ceko played amazingly well. The game got heavily tainted by the ragequits and replacements. I was finding it difficult to come up with a way to scumpaint two different people for one slot.

Auwt did well as a new player. I see them doing well in the future.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #2518

Who called superjack!!!!! Meeee!!!!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #2519

thank u for toast @Gyrlander

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Here's my apology:

I shouldn't have done the whole "do x or I replace out" thing. I allowed my frustration to take things too far. I am sorry for that.

I'll accept any punishment that the FM staff deems appropriate.
    I vote that banana has to become best friends with @Firebringer and bring him back. I miss that tard.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523
    Ganelon

Here's my apology:

I shouldn't have done the whole "do x or I replace out" thing. I allowed my frustration to take things too far. I am sorry for that.

Tbh if you ask me, it’s ‘fine’ as long as you don’t use that to your advantage. So you don’t need to apologize to me at least.

24. ISO #2524
    Ganelon

Even though, who the fuck threatens to replace out to shill for their team anyways.

25. ISO #2525

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Tbh if you ask me, it’s ‘fine’ as long as you don’t use that to your advantage. So you don’t need to apologize to me at least.
    Nah. Ragequitting is not acceptable. It's not a game mechanic to be toyed with. Ragequitting and causing replacement creates unfair imbalance.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm sorry that my activity was too low too equally partake in the game. I dont have the ability to work fast,I used to be able to counter that with being online all the time, but life is different now and I've realised that I can't play like used to. I'll be alright joining larger m-fms or even hosting a game. But I'll be avoiding small games especially with high quantity posters.

Personally I don't like the fetish people get over how many posts they make. It makes them toxic and sets a bad example for a meta. I don't believe it's enjoyable having to scourer through thousands of posts for one day. It's becomes overwhelming and deterring. And I find myself either having to choose between participating or catching up.

Ceko played amazingly well. The game got heavily tainted by the ragequits and replacements. I was finding it difficult to come up with a way to scumpaint two different people for one slot.

Auwt did well as a new player. I see them doing well in the future.
    auwt was SOLID, i agree.uWu!!!!

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

Here's my apology:

uwere huwungowover, right?? so personally i'm not REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing at you, but if i was mod i probably woulda punished u.

ur still owone owof my uwu favorite uwuser tho UwU!!!

31. ISO #2531

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    uwere huwungowover, right?? so personally i'm not REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing at you, but if i was mod i probably woulda punished u.

ur still owone owof my uwu favorite uwuser tho UwU!!!
    Yes but I don't wanna (publicly) use that to excuse myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

39. ISO #2539

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Idk. But message me on Skype for a debate about it.
    I'm on ventrilo.

Yes but I don't wanna (publicly) use that to excuse myself.
    Too late Uwu.NouuuuuuUu
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

42. ISO #2542

So the box strategy kind of fucked up this game. I dunno. It formed a decent towncore. But at the cost of killing me and Varcron. Gj to town for raising the bar on SJ. unfortunate auwt had to sub into that situation
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

50. ISO #2550