S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3805
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dude i honestly dont believe he is scum lol i think we have 2 gunsmiths. But SCV WILL NOT STOP until 1 of us is lynched. and i dont see the Mafia really pushing for anyone else either, rather just keeping the distraction here. So at this point lynch SCV, let me 100% confirm myself with 2 TPRs and lets move on with the game.
    the real discussion is who should magoroth and efe shoot.

2. ISO #2702

You of course, because those tprs are fakes or being manipulated by you to check others
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #2703

dude i honestly dont believe he is scum lol i think we have 2 gunsmiths. But SCV WILL NOT STOP until 1 of us is lynched. and i dont see the Mafia really pushing for anyone else either, rather just keeping the distraction here. So at this point lynch SCV, let me 100% confirm myself with 2 TPRs and lets move on with the game.
    Wait. You're saying you WANT to lynch someone you are honestly reading as the most important TPR? REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait. You're saying you WANT to lynch someone you are honestly reading as the most important TPR? REALLY?
    GUNSMITH IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT TPR - authenticator is especially early game as well as tracker.

Gunsmith is only important later game if we start hitting stalemate scenarios.

6. ISO #2706

Oh well. I guess the information the lynch provides is ok, since we get the night shots. It's just... weird. I don't think it fits with your meta. But at the same time, your meta is mainly scum... xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2707

GUNSMITH IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT TPR - authenticator is especially early game as well as tracker.

Gunsmith is only important later game if we start hitting stalemate scenarios.
    Gunsmith can be just as bad for town as it can be good. Authenticator and tracker can only be good for towns.

8. ISO #2708

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    S-FM The Smith's
    Day One

LINK TO SETUP

HERE is some RP about smithys and stuff. Use your Imaginaation guys dont make me do all the work (WIP)

7 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden

Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden

Rigger
    @Fielzanks
    @Marluxion
    Ratatoskr @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @blinkskater
    @rumox
    @Efekannn02
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Hybrid
    @Magoroth
    @Light_Yagami
    sheepsaysmeep @naz

DAY ENDS IN
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    A bunch of other days

4 is Mafia? -vote Distorted <------------------- fake vote

9. ISO #2709

Gunsmith can be just as bad for town as it can be good. Authenticator and tracker can only be good for towns.
    Hmmm.... true but authenticator and tracker cant work without gunsmith =)

10. ISO #2710

Oh well. I guess the information the lynch provides is ok, since we get the night shots. It's just... weird. I don't think it fits with your meta. But at the same time, your meta is mainly scum... xD
    Dont let distroted manipulate you MM. Distorted will be shot tonight if you fuckers lynch me
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #2711

im just burnt out on it - the game will slowly trickle to almost nothing unless we get a lynch for info going. the suspicion on me and SCV will NOT die out. that is why I will also confirm myself with 2 TPRs tonight, because that would eleviate the suspcion. If i do not get confirmed by both then susp on me and the 1 TPR that confirmed me as "being a team" would remain.

This is the best, easiest, and most convenient way i see the game moving forward without the main posters having to carry and do all sorts of fking investigative work into past posts.

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    why the hell would you shoot a TPR claim ffs
    Because of this exact train of thoughts?

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

im just burnt out on it - the game will slowly trickle to almost nothing unless we get a lynch for info going. the suspicion on me and SCV will NOT die out. that is why I will also confirm myself with 2 TPRs tonight, because that would eleviate the suspcion. If i do not get confirmed by both then susp on me and the 1 TPR that confirmed me as "being a team" would remain.

This is the best, easiest, and most convenient way i see the game moving forward without the main posters having to carry and do all sorts of fking investigative work into past posts.
    No fucking way. You are not getting confirmed. We lynch you and we get most info 100%. You fuckers have all said it, I am unreadable,scummy and townie at the same time, a gamethrower, not playing the game. You have interacted with every1 and have interacted with every1. YOU WANT INFO YOU LYNCH DISTORTED NOT ME. EVEN IF DISTORTED REVEALS AS TOWN YOU SHOOT ME THEN.

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We should be lynching distorted. His lynch will provide insane amount of info. No1 is deeper in this pile of shit then him and he has interactions with everyone.
    You give info on Noz and Blink, he probably does too but it's more hidden. Yours is clear as sky. Well, as sky WILL be in 12h.

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

No fucking way. You are not getting confirmed. We lynch you and we get most info 100%. You fuckers have all said it, I am unreadable,scummy and townie at the same time, a gamethrower, not playing the game. You have interacted with every1 and have interacted with every1. YOU WANT INFO YOU LYNCH DISTORTED NOT ME. EVEN IF DISTORTED REVEALS AS TOWN YOU SHOOT ME THEN.
    ur literally tossing the game into a loss with that train of thought. we have the ability to confirm some1 and u kept shooting it down. well im embracing that idea so we can do this shit with minimal loss. Your lynch is happening BECAUSE of your refusal to want to work with other towns, TPRs, or anything really. your refusal to look at other points of view and consider of factors into this. You label me as scum, yet the teammate u label me with i put on L-1 D1 and told Blink to hammer rofl

21. ISO #2721

WIFOM just makes me want to lynch you more... stop it's not helping AT ALL, you're just throwing confusion everywhere AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

22. ISO #2722

end game ur going to be rethinking how you play FM.
    You havnt read my so called "infamous" yellow masquarader game MM likes to mention so much then.

23. ISO #2723

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you do realize when we lynch him and he flips town you get a bullet dont you?
    At this point if one of Scv/Distorted flips town the other must die.

24. ISO #2724

You havnt read my so called "infamous" yellow masquarader game MM likes to mention so much then.
    I don't like to mention it so much lol. I got fucked horribly because I'm a trash scum XD

25. ISO #2725

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you do realize when we lynch him and he flips town you get a bullet dont you?
    I do because he is not town. Shoot me fuckers Ill take the bullet. Lynch distorted and see me be right. You want your info and confirmed train of thought on the confusing distorted and his hundreds of thoughts? Lynch him and a good part of this game will be viewed in a much diff light.

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

Also just saying, if you're town I wonder if I'd let you play as host. Seriously. It's just L A M E.

28. ISO #2728

At this point if one of Scv/Distorted flips town the other must die.
    I ahve said it all day. No1 else is up for a lynch today and pressure votes are irrevellant. This all comes down to distorted and me today and that scum distorted keeps trying to have some1 else lynched so no info is revealed.

29. ISO #2729

you are ignoring the prospect that we can confirm 1 of us as well - that is why i recommend @Magoroth shoot MM tonight.
    I asked you WHAT HYBRID HAS CLAIMED. It might be important if you guys are so convinced of it lol

30. ISO #2730

you are ignoring the prospect that we can confirm 1 of us as well - that is why i recommend @Magoroth shoot MM tonight.
    LMFAO
    @Marshmallow Marshall

I have said it once ill say it again. Distorted, Noz, Mag are the scum.

31. ISO #2731

you ignored all blinks scummy things that he did - even blink pointed that out. you are pushing BOTH of us die, when we can confirm 1 of us. Your logic for trying to CONFIRM towns is missing - usually u would want an idea like that. we have 2 TPRs who can confirm people, WHY NOT USE THEM ffs lol

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

you ignored all blinks scummy things that he did - even blink pointed that out. you are pushing BOTH of us die, when we can confirm 1 of us. Your logic for trying to CONFIRM towns is missing - usually u would want an idea like that. we have 2 TPRs who can confirm people, WHY NOT USE THEM ffs lol
    BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST BOTH OF THEM TO BE TPR AND I MORE THEN LIKELY SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR SCUM BUDDY TO INNO YOU.

34. ISO #2734

LMFAO
    @Marshmallow Marshall

I have said it once ill say it again. Distorted, Noz, Mag are the scum.
    If you're town and I get shot I'll leave that in my last will... But for now I'll trust Distorted and Mag. Not nozbugs though.

35. ISO #2735

WHAT
    IS
    HYBRID
    FFS!!! @Distorted @Distorted @Distorted @Distorted

36. ISO #2736

then how about u let HYBRID confirm me? and i put Noz at L-1 dumbass and told blink to hammer him. U literally ignore facts and just push nonsense.
    So is blink your scum buddy? He is defending you today. No, you were against that hybrid lynch i was pushing all day yesterday and now you suddenly claim hybrid is a tpr and he will inno you? Hm, I might nee to rethink this scum team and swap out noz for hybrid.

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

Also in this setup it's basically impossible to CONFIRM people, since noone can really check the invests... and the only Investigative I know (yet, hybrid seems invest from the way u talk) is Noz, who is one of my top suspects. So no, I don't like the idea of letting my scumreads "confirm" people.

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

yes - i am gunning on the soft claim right now. so i am waiting for hybrid to get on WHICH IS WHY I KEEP SAYING

@Hybrid YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON TO GET ON RIGHT NOW!!!!! FFFFSSS
    YOU ADMIT ITS A SOFT CLAIM THAT YOUR ARE IMPLYING IS YOUR FUCKING LYNCH PIN TO THIS WHOLE THEORY! I CALL FUCKING BS

44. ISO #2744

NOTHING, HYBRID HAS CLAIMED NOTHING. DISTORTED IS IMPLYING A SOFT CLAIM
    AUTHENTICATOR u hand him an item and he can confirm what role it came from.
    Gtg. Distorted, quote the post so I see it when I get back, and put a @ with it pls.

45. ISO #2745

So is blink your scum buddy? He is defending you today. No, you were against that hybrid lynch i was pushing all day yesterday and now you suddenly claim hybrid is a tpr and he will inno you? Hm, I might nee to rethink this scum team and swap out noz for hybrid.
    then let NOZ confirm me rofl

46. ISO #2746

YOU ADMIT ITS A SOFT CLAIM THAT YOUR ARE IMPLYING IS YOUR FUCKING LYNCH PIN TO THIS WHOLE THEORY! I CALL FUCKING BS
    am i trying to speed lynch you? no. I have no problem waiting for hybrid to get on to confirm; so I am not trying to act with mis-information. I am creating a very probable theory around it, which makes you very very uncomfortable because it depicts people able to confirm our claims. just let hybrid get on.

47. ISO #2747

then let NOZ confirm me rofl
    I dont trust fucking shit here. I dont beleive in 2 gunsmiths here. You and me have to die and its going to be you.

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

I dont trust fucking shit here. I dont beleive in 2 gunsmiths here. You and me have to die and its going to be you.
    then if u really are a gunsmith, ur an idiot. lol im scum, noz is scum, mag is scum, hybrid is scum, whom else? im surprised u havnt accused efe as scum because he is not 100% on shooting me.

50. ISO #2750