S-FM 216 Spirits - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2242
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Ik man I was at L-1. It's kind of sad it took me so long to successfully communicate my side of the story tbh LOL
    Tho, it kinda looked like you were screwed no matter what, given FB was your scummate. I don't think your bussing would have worked. If your last pal was BC or PTB you would have town by the balls with that play.

2. ISO #2152

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why did you claim Sheriff, Unknown? By the end of the night you would have been dead and would have left FB alone.
    Originally i was going to do it, but i wasn't around enough to do it and i didn't have enough "town cred" to pull it off.

I said it was fine releasing logs if they can take out real names from them.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #2153

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    gg, kind of played extremely badly at end.
    Didn't have enough time to put into the game.

Sorry team for that.

Town played exceptionally well. Except for a few players, majority town deserved this and did good.
    Shot out to Quick who basically had whole team sorted by Day 2.

Also for his beautiful fake claim which fooled everyone in my team but me in my team.
    Yeah, Quick's play was great this game. I thought he was vig who fucked up too. That was a really convincing performance.

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    gg, kind of played extremely badly at end.
    Didn't have enough time to put into the game.

Sorry team for that.

Town played exceptionally well. Except for a few players, majority town deserved this and did good.
    Shot out to Quick who basically had whole team sorted by Day 2.

Also for his beautiful fake claim which fooled everyone in my team but me in my team.
    FireBringer is Scum can we lynch him now?

-vote FireBringer
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

I claimed Sheriff because we needed one of the TPR dead. Once Quick wasn't Vig game backfired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #2157

That bitch voted me

-vote Firebringer
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

Few things:

PTB that last day you were fine to work with but holy Jesus day 2 was unbearable

Being open minded and adaptable is important. I wanted to think yzb was scum so I would have been right, but really unknown was scum. Aka tunneling is bad and pride clouds judgement.

GG all. There's a few people this game that I probably won't ever sign for a game if they're playing again. Its simply boring to try to play a game when you have people intentionally not playing. If you're busy and have to catch up, great. But taking an attitude of "nope, not playing" is boring AF. Which is why I pushed the PL day 1 (like I did to Grylander on Wheels on the Bus)

Hats off to Grylander btw for giving effort and surprising me.
    Last edited by BananaCucho; November 27th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Few things:

PTB that last day you were fine to work with but holy Jesus day 2 was unbearable

Being open minded and adaptable is important. I wanted to think yzb was scum so I would have been right, but really unknown was scum. Aka tunneling is bad and pride clouds judgement.

GG all. There's a few people this game that I probably won't ever sign for a game if they're playing again. Its simply boring to try to play a game when you have people intentionally not playing. If you're busy and have to catch up, great. But taking an attitude of "nope, not playing" is boring AF. Which is why I pushed the PL day 1 (like I did to Grylander on Wheels on the Bus)

As long as you're with me, my Queen.

(I'm starting to like it)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

Also as I said to Ikawolf I took a risk shooting stereo as PTB had me on his scum list right after stereo and might have gone after me and if I was forced to claim it could have been bad for me

Luckily PTB changed course after stereo flipped town. I just didn't want us to spend a day lynching stereo.

23. ISO #2173

lol. Btw you didn't give me a shoutout for getting the PL on expert mode. Struggled this game but I did it for you <3
    You really had to fucking work for it this game. You made some deals with the devil too - selling dat d2 vote. You'll be selling your house by the end of the season to fix this toxic site XD

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

Tbf, AR seemed cool. It's a shame he got early hammered before he could fully defend himself because it looked like he planned to make an effort to play. Hopefully our next experience together will go better ^^
    If he hadn't come at the end of the day, maybe.

27. ISO #2177

Tbf, AR seemed cool. It's a shame he got early hammered before he could fully defend himself because it looked like he planned to make an effort to play. Hopefully our next experience together will go better ^^
    What post signaled to you that he wanted to play? The mink baby post? The sheep vote? Pff

28. ISO #2178

Few things:

Honestly, I'm getting what you're saying about improving the site. People that just don't contribute and don't feel like by joining a game they have commmited themself to it it's fucking disgusting. It is a fucking shame what I did on other (and sadly, kinda recent) games where I just didn't care about the game. I just joined because why not. Shame on me. This place must be purged from all evildoers.

I understand now you Banana. Even if you call me Crylander, I'll understand.

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

Honestly, I'm getting what you're saying about improving the site. People that just don't contribute and don't feel like by joining a game they have commmited themself to it it's fucking disgusting. It is a fucking shame what I did on other (and sadly, kinda recent) games where I just didn't care about the game. I just joined because why not. Shame on me. This place must be purged from all evildoers.

I understand now you Banana. Even if you call me Crylander, I'll understand.
    respec buv <3
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

I solved 1/3 of the scum and was able to hammer the last scum.

A note, I knew banana was vigi, she soft claimed it day two when she gave her "if I was vigi kill list."

I decided to fight with her endlessly to make it so scum would not want to take either of us out. Even suggesting that Vigi take her out or stereo when I hammered arrow. I then this day soft claimed vigi to act as a shield for her when she said vigi should not reveal.

Once she voted for unknown I knew I had too as well, I wanted to wait for him to get to L-1. And once fb claimed Vigi that threw me off a bit.

Jack I thought you were possibly scum day 1, after that I read you mostly town. I didn't like the arrow plan, but I thought if I threw out crazy ideas it would be likely that scum would not touch me and I'd have a better chance at living. Then once I knew sheriff was going to claim the best way for me to keep one of them alive was to pretend I was vigi and was going to shoot whomever was in the 1v1 if the other flipped green.

Sorry to all, if you were offended, not personal..just a strat to make me seem useless to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

I also softed it day 1 by mentioning the "2nd amendment people" (got that one from Trump lol)
    Yes I caught that but not at the moment
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

36. ISO #2186

When PTB says he purposely played so people would find him worthless to kill.

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    When PTB says he purposely played so people would find him worthless to kill.
    It worked didn't it? Also i direct you to my signature.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

And thus concludes my fm experience for a little bit.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #2192

ika may say something in a little bit when he gets off work but I just wanted to say this was my first time modding and I really enjoyed it. IMO, it was hard for scum to get around town this game. Town played really well and by being active and engaged, it was hard for scum to be as townie. I hate playing scum when town is like that. yzb's wall posts def made him look town, although people say they don't like them, I still think it is hard for scum to emulate that-I know I have a lot easier time as town doing that.

gg everyone, well played and I like how it wasn't a total shitfest, outside of like one offensive post-you guys did well together

I agree that I can't stand it when people sign up and don't play. On MS, when I used to play there, we had 2 or 3 of those in every game. As town, I always called for a PL on them. It got me scumread sometimes but I didn't care, I just wanted them gone.

Anyway, I was happy with how the game went and according to ika, there will be a part two. He came up with most of the roleplay, I came up with the wolf dynamic and the white mage which I really wanted to use. I also have a couple other roles I want to use in future games. One of them needs a 3P in the game to work so we will have fun coming up with new ideas. I might go solo eventually with hosting but I wanted to partner with ika here since it was my first game and because I was out for awhile with my surgery.

Thanks again guys!!

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

Ptb gets no love for forcing arrow to make the claim that quick ended up ccing

Feeling very underappreciated this game...

But good job quick. Also, shout out to @deathworlds for the heal day 1. May I ask why though?
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #2195

But good job quick. Also, shout out to @deathworlds for the heal day 1. May I ask why though?
    You were my biggest town read.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #2196

@SilverWolf @ika

Thanks for hosting

You were an ass this game. Plain and simple. You get no love because it was so aggravating I wanted to gouge my eyes out.
    Last edited by BananaCucho; November 27th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

47. ISO #2197

@SilverWolf @on a

Thanks for hosting

You were an ass this game. Plain and simple. You get no love because it was so aggravating I wanted to gouge my eyes out.
    Please you were an ass too. I hate this behavior from fellow liberals. They feel like they can be condescending and elitist to people but when it's give. Back to them they cry.

To be honest if I didn't fight with you and jack to an extent, there is a good chance one of you or even yzb would have gotten killed night two instead of quick. Scum saw us arguing and me painting you both as evil they were going to let us waste our energies.

As you can tell, by day 3 I had absolutely no desire to tunnel either you or jack.

I've already apologized for my behavior and said it was absolutely nothing personal. But I still stand by the fact that we could have gotten arrow lynched day 1 if you didn't split the vote, effectively FORCING me to flip to SJ because he has a train running on him, it would have been the wrong lynch, but we could have potentially analyzed the reasons for the vote on sj and fb would have stood out more. Also, it would have forced unknown to make a decision. He said he didn't want to lynch sj and was voting arrow, if the trains were between arrow and sj unknown would have either had to go back on his word, or bus his scummate. You created a very toxic situation because you thought you knew the better.

This is why you're a problem, you play wayyyy too much with your emotions and prior experiences. We're lucky we had other teammates who were able to think outside of the box. Banana I invite you to seriously look in the mirror and realize that I treated no one the way I treated you, and it is 100% of your own making.

You called me an idiot since day one and I actually figured out 1/3 of the scum by page five, but you were so caught up in your "experience" and ego, and were too busy shitting on me because I don't play this all of the time.

So once again to all that we're offended, I'm sorry. But banana I have. I love for you. And I wouldn't be sad if we never played together again.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #2198

And excuse my typing/grammar errors I'm on my phone at work.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200