User Tag List

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2242
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Spoiler : QUOTES READ ME :
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Firebringer has directly accused me of being Scum, post #1201. I'm NOT scum, just playing poorly, and its scum behavior to pick off weak players they think will be easy to lynch. Seriously, he jumped on that lynchtrain on me that Banana said went too fast.
    I don't know how else to explain it, but I've got a scum vibe from him. He also wasn't on the Rhamur mislynch yesterday, and, well. I think maybe he knew something we didn't.
    -vote Firebringer

I think he's scum because he keeps throwing shade on me, and seems to be suspecting Banana too. I can't be 100% certain of anyone's role but my own, but I really think Banana is town.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Sure its possible but there's also 3 scum. I said they had a good leader not that they're all geniuses.
    I've never night killed you as scum. I find more pleasure in lynching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Why are you scumreading me?
    Arrow was my scumread day 1, why wouldn't I vote him as a counter to my wagon?
    One of these sheep needs to die and IMO its fire
    That was way too easy to go from 0 to 60 on voting Arrow.
    You could have waited for fire to respond to his votes before switching
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Im going to read his d2, but his d1 reaks of scum from d2 perspective.

-vote Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Yup, and if you notice every time the heat is on him, he pushes the attention to other scum reads. Yesterday he did it with you, and today he is voting stereo I believe.
    No.
    Out of Arrows D1 posts, He top Town was DW, mentioning his play was also good compared to everyone else.

These two posts stick out ->

From his D1 Posts, I would not be surprised that Arrow would suggest to kill DW.
    And If Arrow is Scum, It suggests that Stereo is also.

Did anyone else find DW's day 1's play good in the first 400 posts?
    This is on par with his play in the M-FM. You're trying to argue a non existent meta
    Arrow you're speaking about?

When have you known Arrow to be a particularly lazy person?
    Deathworlds was an odd kill in my head. They couldn't have known he was shaman and I didn't see him soft it, so I think mostly it was done to set up Banana for a lynch today; I think Banana is town.

Rhamur was a mislynch, but I think town mostly did it. I guess I screwed up by setting up the hammer, but in my defense, I've never been in a game with a hammer before.

PTB is town, but I think he's hurting his case more than helping it by being so acerbic.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @BananaCucho

These votes are only a result of your own lack of a follow-up to the PL. You dragged this town onto that AR lynch, kicking and screaming, only to begin d2 with a "meh Mesk seems kinda bad I guess". That's meek as fuck.

You don't get to choose whether you're town leader - it's bestowed upon you. You're obligated to offer a good lynch to us, after ultimately wasting our d1 lynch.

If you're going to be a shady, agenda driven player, ffs at least do it properly. Choose a player who you don't like and repeat 50 times why us sheep should vote them, because right now it looks like you're transitioning into a backseat role of "1 mediocre comment per page" to let the town devour itself.

@Arrow

Give us more thoughts on the actions of players. Try to imagine scenarios where a player might do X because they're scum, or might do X because they're town, and post them. If you don't let us into your brain, we're going to continue to question your motives. Eventually, we'll just have to presume you can't give towny thoughts because you're scum.

--------------

BTW, this train on Mesk is only as good as the one on Anass. Mesk townread Anass as an empty citizen because Anass didn't give a shit about this game - I think that was her projecting. So yeah, I townread her.
    I think you're just nit picking at this point.
    You can, but you have not opined that you are null reading them. So, I am not aware of your reads. It actually helps me to know where your head is at, and unlike you, I am not a godly mind reader who has solved this game already. K? You town read me, so if you're town, work with me, instead of making it like pulling teeth to even communicate with you.

This is why I scum read you, partially, you are not pushing reads. And when questioned you're evasive.
    To be fair, you were the second to last vote. At that point, no matter what AR was going to be lynched, you put stereo into the position where he could hammer. So, don't try to act all innocent mr. birdy.
    -vote Stereo

Because of the reasons I stated earlier, and him daring me to do it.
    You could say it's her lack of actual contribution. The only thing she's really done, is push a policy lynch. She voted Mesk for supposedly trying to hammer jack. Other than that she's said she doesn't give reads, doesn't read reads, and has just disagreed with everyone, on every single possible scum topic. She has just been obstructionist, because her posts do not push the town forward at all.

You could use those as evidence, and perhaps that's what you can't quantify. Basically, all she's doing is stirring the pot, but forgot to turn the burners on. So the stew is going nowhere.
    That's it FB. Contribute by distracting with an avatar discussion.
    Omfg that avatar is too adorable

I should switch mine up too
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Your attitude is very Scumesque.
    Nice to see the pressure on fire
    Spoiler : My theory :
    Some thoughts I had while laying in bed.

Possible scum and reasons for this train of thought. This is just a theory.

Banana: Leader of the scums. Decided to push a PL lynch, knowing AR would be great cannon fodder. Also knew Gyrlander would be great secondary or backup lynch if needed. Took time to discredit me, and call me a village idiot to make it look like I am stupid for putting my focus on two of her teammates. She also has been doing something called subtle rationalization. Meaning: Every time Arrow or Stereo did something somewhat scummy, she explained it away each time. With arrow it was that he is new to FM and has no idea what he is doing, so he should get a pass. She knew that she could hard push a lynch on AR with ease, thus allowing her mates to fly under the radar. She also thought up the idea to make a deal with DW, then kill him, then claim that it was obviously a set up, more so for stereo then for her. She even takes the time to state that she now reads stereo as town because obviously, whomever killed DW, was clearly trying to frame Stereo. The kill would be almost too obvious to be stereo, but she knew she is mostly viewed as town and has swaying power as suggested by the vote support on AR, so it would not stick out that she suggests he has to be town, without overtly defending him. She then tells arrow to "be more involved" on day two, but doesn't call anyone else out. She's trying to make it look like she's running the show, and that she's trying to help the little baby bird arrow along. This would seem town motivated because she's asking for him to contribute to the game. However, she's offered no reads, other then to put a vote on mesk for "shitty voting pattersns"

She chooses to interpret everything different than me, especially an obvious scum slip by stereo earlier. She clearly told him if he scum slips or I tunnel him to OMGUS vote me, so then she could easily point out that it was an OMGUS vote and she would suggest that he "calm down" ...so then no one is looking at stereo in a way other then, wow, he's probably a shitty town.

Arrow: Let's be honest. Arrow is the WARDEN of the mod. He is very intricately familiar with playstyles and meta. He has been around a long time, and this whole, ''I don't know what i'm doing act" is really obvious to me. Whats more obvious is when he's intentionally using definitions wrong, and banana comes in and corrects him. ON the surface level, you would probably assume that he doesn't know what he's doing and she's helping him learn. But truth be told, he is very very familiar with mafia, just go look at some of the reports he comments on, or has processed himself. He shows a very intimate knowledge of the game. While mod is different, it's still the same concept in the end. Arrow is a very long form thinker. Do not mistake his "bad playing" for face value. He's slipped up and given away that he has more knowledge than he's letting on. Do you really think, an admin of this site, would be this new and not understanding of the game? That requires a ton of suspension of disbelief. Banana is shepherding him to victory, by acting as his guardian angel. Also, notice how Arrow pushed jack as scum? Never wanted to vote for him though? Pushed for him a few times, couldn't give developed reads, but Jack was scum 100% in his mind, just not enough for him to vote on it. Weird right? Only scum read and you choose a policy lynch? But of course the policy lynch was a better option in his mind because Banana had been saying it for 30 pages, so clearly, if you say it enough it makes sense to enough people, that way it doesn't look shady that he sided with Banana because she got a consensus vote. He's also pushing the Village Idiot theory on me, but he pretends he doesn't fully understand what it means.

Stereo: Scum slipped and said he knows I'm green, but then when question said, that he didn't read me as green. Has no reads, has no input. Was tunneled by DW, pretty successfully. But once again, Banana undermined that tunnel. BC was going to vote with DW, and we all know DW was going to tunnel Stereo, so the only plan was to kill DW, then make it look like a frame job. Then BC tells everyone "hey this looks like a frame job." and town reads Stereo. Stereo hammered AR right away the second he could. Once again, could hide behind the PL alibi. Also, has BC pulling focus from him anytime someone focuses in on him by pushing the focus on to something else or someone else. OR she undermines the read or tells everyone that the person making the read is ineffectual in some way. She subtly undermines people who target Stereo or Arrow. And she does it in such a way that is not overtly defending them.

Instead of defending them, she tears down the accuser, much like a lawyer would during cross examination of a witness.

Just a theory. Goodnight.

DW did, and now he's dead.
    Nobody else so far has claimed you are scum. Take a breather and come back tomorrow and place your vote in a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    You're convinced, what's the point?

I am obviously at point in relation to you where there is no coming back. It'd be a waste of everyone's time to go back and forth for you to say the same thing you've already said twice now.

You're positive I am scum, and that's all anyone needs to know.

-vote PowersThatBe

I'm going away now. I may check on this thread before sleeping, but this is my last post until tomorrow.
    If killing me gets everyone back on track just do it later in the day.
    You don't find it scummy that both Arrow and Stereo came back at the tail end of day and threw the last 2 votes to hammer AR/thug, effectively ending any and all discussion?
    Attempting to hammer without a claim is possibly what Mesk did. AR had claimed so no, the situations are not the same. "Hammering" is not scummy in and of itself. Context is important. What stereo had done was anti town for cutting the day short. But anti town behavior is not a scum tell.

100% if stereo is scum that's a dumb move to make killing DWs unless the plan is for his teammates to bus the hell out of him.

I read stereos post differently than what you interpreted but I'll let him speak for himself. I may be mistaken.
    It is equally probable that you are scum taking the metaphorical high ground. You post a RQS, and a hapless townie has 1 sentence that could be construed as scum motivated. Someone sees exactly what you want to, and bam. Suddenly you are in the position to attack, easily the favorable position for scum. We could go down this meta-hole all game. You may be a brilliant scum hiding behind a cleverly constructed guise of being a townie. Same way that I could be a really shitty scum doing as much as I can before I am killed.

If I were scum I would've tried to kill DW just for having a strong presence in the game. Same reason I voted to kill Calix way back when.

I have my doubts, but nothing that I can base logically. DW was the only one I could be reasonably assured was actually town, but he's dead now.
    So you town read me, and if so, why? What have I done?
    @Arrow if you're town I need you to pick it up buddy. You get a pass day 1 for your meta but its time to get the ball rolling
    It is low hanging fruit. He had everything scum needed from him. He was a strong townie, and he had a very strong scum read on me. It would almost be foolish to not make this move and have us fight green-on-green.
    Unfortunately PTB is a town read. That righteous indignation screams town.

Firebringer isn't looking good. Playing dumb while pretending not to play dumb is unlike him. I expected more snarky comments from him when I was interacting with him about not pulling a vote from SJ but he sat back which is not like his "I don't give a fuck" town meta
    I am town reading stereo based off that kill alone. 100% that kill was made to make me and stereo look bad.

This scum seem a like they are scheming so they have a strong leader putting thought into that kill. DW death tunnels every game for bad reasons so there's no other reason to do that.
    100% sincere. Your town meta is to death tunnel so I'd be okay sheeping you day 2.
    How about you vote AR and I pledge my vote to wherever you want it next day? Regardless of if AR is lynched or not
    No, I scumread him, but not enough to force a lynch on him. I'll let him claim and hammer afterwards if necessary.

Really, if I hammer or not, PTB will find issue with what I did.
    According to the setup, hammer only happens at the 24 or 48 hour mark...not sure why anyone should unvote.

But I'm definitely not going to hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    when banana accuses me of tunneling when she's tunneling herself.

tisk tisk
    My point is what does AR lynch tell us if anything?
    He flips scum, what then?

Like you can't analyze his reads, or associations.
    The only thing you could do is analyzed who was for it and who was against it
    Join SuperJack.
    AR is a vanity wagon.
    SuperJack or Arrow, but SuperJack is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Can we just be serious for one second though.
    You have Banana and Gyrlander on the same train.
    That is #1 odd thing.
    #2 why the fuck is quick on this train?
    Arrows just kinda chilling, arrows definitely the odder vote for me on this train.

I'm not voting thug and I highly suggest that people start realizing that most likely thug is town and we are headed for a mislynch. I'm 210% sure that there's at least 1 scum on the thug train.
    I don't think I'm going to vote anyone yet. My strongest scum read is Superjack and even that's not very strong. Additionally, PTB will just read me voting him as trying to distract from my own situation and use it as evidence against me in the event of a mislynch.
    Ok looks like AR isn't getting replaced now so lets get rid of it

-vote AnassRhamur

Lets be real. He says he'll catch up but he won't. He did this last game and had to be shot by a vig. Lets make him learn his lesson by placing a rope around his neck.

Otherwise there isn't a clear scum read to lynch. Get it done.
    -unvote

Not going to forget my vote and get BC lynched.
    You youself said not to put much stock in the questionnaire and that it was a way to soft you alignment. This looks like arrow interpreting the question differently than what you intended.

Again don't use the bottom of the page "who's reading" feature to scumhunt. This is a very very bad way to scumhunt. Ask fire and his fiasco with pushing this in the last FM event.

Not having a lot of FM experience does not mean you can't voice an opinion so o really don't see your point here.

People actually have RL obligations. People read the game on phone and catch up later. "Hiding behind RL" is not a scum tell.

The more I play FM the more I see how "survivalism" isn't actually a scum tell. He doesn't want to be lynched day 1 and you've put pressure on him for not contributing so he's pointing out who else also hasn't contributed. This one could go either way.

He has already demonstrated how he isn't up to speed on mafia terminology so he may not know that "village idiot" means a town looking in all the wrong places
    I am on a mission to improve the quality of FM. I can't be bothered with petty early game read lists.
    So your only thought is on PTB and you don't even have a read there? This is just fence sitting.
    Also why do you put in whether he is a citizen or not?
    This isn't valid at all.
    If you are aware of "being low hanging fruit" you aren't really it.
    I also hate strategies of not playing till later in the game.
    I mean, if you're trying to policy lynch me for day one inactivity or because you scumread me for not contributing D1, PTB, it doesn't rattle me anymore because I'm voted day one literally every game I'm in. I *ALWAYS* get scumread in FM and am considered low-hanging fruit for this reason. I usually can make up for it day 3 or 4 if I live that long.
    1000% ready to PL the VI

-vote PowersThatBe

You just can't play like this man.
    -vote arrow
    DW's "good points" are misconstrued speculation.

Neither of you have picked up on anything, but you're running off of DW saying there is something when there isn't. As a townsperson I am expected to tell the truth and answer honestly, and I am being prosecuted as scum for doing just that.

I've taken the liberty of fixing this so it is not an issue in the future.

I like to hear about myself.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Have I not been up front about this?

There's nothing else that directly requires my attention, and if you feel otherwise I kindly invite you to fuck yourself. Until the air of this is cleared, anything I do is changing the subject to stave suspicion.

I can do exactly what happened last time. Get killed. It's a waste of everyone's time to lynch or kill me.
    We have 2 people in reserve, let the host replace him instead of killing the slot. I'd rather someone who is posting be today's lynch.

I'd be okay with a Gyr lynch just to get that card out.

You'd have said the same thing if I omitted that bit.
    If I was going to say that, I would have just said "Unknown, your avatar is too tall, please shrink it". I am stating that taller avatars result in further stretched posts. I don't personally care, but more elaborating on what BC said.

Can we get back to scum hunting? I personally have nothing to share in that regard, but at this moment, does anyone want to share what they have thus far?
    I haven't played enough Forum Mafia to be able to give accurate information in this regard. I'd rather not give an answer, than give an answer that is not wholly true.

I will bite. I do not enjoy playing in groups of scum, as I feel limited in what I can do. Certain options are red lined, and if I go to far to look like town, I shoot myself in the foot.

If you can convince everyone to lynch me today

Am I being trolled right now? Do you not know what sarcasm is? Should I have ended it with "baby"?

Between PTB's first post, and my post, there was a 15 minute gap. 8 of those minutes I was not paying attention to the thread, and only had it open to remind myself to post.

Would you rather a townie give you false information, or give you truthful information? I cannot provide accurate information in regard to how I perform under pressure, both as a scum or townie. It is something I will have to work on as I play more games of Forum Mafia. Providing accurate information is my primary concern when answering questions, or information most closely in line with my opinion on current affairs.

How much time do you think I spent making this post, disregarding the fact that when I made it, the day had only been live for 15 minutes? In particular, this statement.

How would your opinion on this statement have changed if I had said, "No comment"?

I don't give a shit what people think of me, or how they refer to me. What I do give a shit about is you preparing to shoot yourself in the foot by pushing a lynch that at the end of the day will leave the town with no information to follow up on, save yourself.

I don't think you are scum, because going off of that one post is so utterly retarded to me that I couldn't think of any logical reason to pursue it unless you were looking for something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Very well.

Everyone reacts differently under pressure, no one will be able to accurately predict how they will react under pressure 100% of the time. If he were to post how he reacts under pressure, and reacted a different way, then that would be an inconsistency. In the latest M-FM, some people in my universe agreed that inconstancy is a scum tell (myself included). He is worried about being lynched, town should not be as worried of being lynched because their odds of winning do not significantly decrease.

This is a somewhat moot point upon further analysis. In my opinion, he could of been thinking carefully about his response here, but there is nothing alignment indicative about this point.

This is a very important point, not only does he clearly show visible concern about being lynched, he is using an appeal to emotion. By attempting to make us feel bad for him, or laugh about it, it's distracting from analyzing the post further. It's a subconscious attempt to drive attention to this answer.

This is also an important point, he's trying to appear friendly to everyone, especially the survey creator, PTB. By appearing friendly, he is creating an emotional bond to other players, reducing the chance that we push him for a lynch, this will not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I'm behind honest, I don't have any strong reads. I don't like lurking though so I'm reading but I don't have a lot of time invetween stuff.

SO, I spent a lot of time reading from page 1 to 69. I consider everything after Arrow reveal to be scum hiding their tracks if they scum hunted after.

Basically, my conclusion is that banana is my second strongest scum read other than stereo. She spent 0 time considering any options. You will see from posts above, she tried to buddy with SJ after SJ decided FB was scum. She pushed FB lynch all day, after arrow flip she went back and found "more evidence" to suggest FB is scummate. Read quotes about and make your own decisions.

Reads:

Town: FB, jack, Quick, Yzb, me, unknown, mesk, and gyrlander.

Scum: Arrow, Stereo, Banana
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1703

Oh and I highlighted some similar things that both Stereo and Arrow did to appeal to our sensibilities.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1704

One of the FB quotes got messed up it reads a .

this is the quote:
    My point is what does AR lynch tell us if anything?
    He flips scum, what then?

Like you can't analyze his reads, or associations.
    The only thing you could do is analyzed who was for it and who was against it.
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #1705

What if no one dies by vig tonight? What I am seeing is that that would make stereo EITHER vig or GF. That could create some problems for Town. Vig would have to claim and then stereo would claim vig (if he is GF). That would leave things really ambiguous if a Null read claims Vig.
    if i was the real vig or gf i would've taken the opportunity to cc your cc. thus, a counter claimed counter claim. maximal chaos.

And, obviously, if your reads are golden you can probably save yourself.
    Not too concerned with saving my life.

@Stereo please puke all your reads, if you're town. You're quite a calculated player and if you die in vain as town it would be a shame.
    I can see no way where me dumping reads would save myself. There was a point where I would try, and I believe I am past that point.

6. ISO #1706

if i was the real vig or gf i would've taken the opportunity to cc your cc. thus, a counter claimed counter claim. maximal chaos.

I can see no way where me dumping reads would save myself. There was a point where I would try, and I believe I am past that point.
    I'm open to changing my reads.

And the Vigi might also come to believe he shouldn't waste a shot on you.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #1707

OKAY. While you all were jacking off on the thread I finished my day 1 reread

-vote Firebringer

I am pretty certain this is scum for one main reason - fire was the main instigator of flipping the wagon from Arrow onto SJ. Fire was suspicious of Arrow day 1 but when Arrow was in trouble he would have rather given him time to improve. Fire was persuasive enough to get DW (confirmed town) and PTB to flip and then more votes followed.

The only other 2 people I suspect are yzb and stereo.

Yzb: my early analysis was that yzb called out Arrow when no one else did - once arrow responded though he reversed course when arrow was only L-5 (2 votes) and upgraded him to a null read. It kind of felt forced - like he was trying to encourage arrow and guide him into a better place. And Unknown noticed his sudden reversal.

Stereo: he threw the 4th vote down on SJ, making it a serious wagon as Arrows wagon lost steam (but still had a few votes) He then sheep hammered AR. He never however voted Arrow - just the two counter wagons.

I'd probably give the slight edge to stereo over yzb but not by much.
    She glosses over all of FBs reads and the time he took to scum hunt.

Also, she puts the vote on FB. She was voting FB all day, and conveniently after re-reading, she was able to conclude FB was still her main scum target.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1708

Basically SJ and I are open to giving you a chance to defend yourself, thus saving you...because it might be too open and shut that you're scum.

The evidence is stacked against you, but I'd like you to A): Defend yourself in some way, and b): Claim.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

Arrow isn't new tonight, OMG what am I going to do to kill the time?

TO THE BAR!
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #1711

Stereo there's a pretty good chance of you getting shot tonight so if you're town I advise you to claim
    What would be the point? If he claims PR as scum PR has to out themselves. Besides, it should be pretty clear what he is claiming.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

12. ISO #1712

And the Vigi might also come to believe he shouldn't waste a shot on you.
    The evidence is stacked against you, but I'd like you to A): Defend yourself in some way, and b): Claim.
    Stereo there's a pretty good chance of you getting shot tonight so if you're town I advise you to claim
    What would be the point? If he claims PR as scum PR has to out themselves. Besides, it should be pretty clear what he is claiming.
    i'm glad you've got it at least, but i've gotta spell it out for everyone

citizen extraordinaire

been playing super shitty

being scum is easier imo, playing town is difficult for me considering on the mod i play a lot of jester games

13. ISO #1713

So me and jack, ar and stereo are all citizens.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1714

that's 4 of 5.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1715

4 of 6
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

You all *claimed citizens. You know people can lie right? lol
    That's my point.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1718

You all *claimed citizens. You know people can lie right? lol
    AR is confirmed. I am confirmed (well to myself LOL) -- Jack????????? Stereo probably lying.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

The way you word things is difficult to understand at times.
    I word things exactly the way i word them so that they are reaction tests.

Goodjob.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #1722

Inb4 Stereo is actually vig, and isn't claiming since he doesn't want to out himself. I would laugh
    I was kinda thinking that, but what would be a town motivated reason to put this target on his back if he's not scum?
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

It's curious stereo never voted arrow and banana still wont end day even though really no one is here anymore lol
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #1730

It's curious stereo never voted arrow and banana still wont end day even though really no one is here anymore lol
    It's because I'm hoping by some miracle that I can convince everyone to spare Arrow even though he admitted he is scum. Then we can kill you and me and Arrow will win a perfect game without Arrow ever being lynched 👌
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

It's because I'm hoping by some miracle that I can convince everyone to spare Arrow even though he admitted he is scum. Then we can kill you and me and Arrow will win a perfect game without Arrow ever being lynched 👌
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #1735

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post

about 4 hrs. Also due to thanksgiving being tommorw and most people will be busy with faimly. Night will be 48 hrs
    that's clutch b/c I work early friday morning. If I survive.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1736

I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

37. ISO #1737

PTB has made a few too many questionable stances (not necessarily on their reads) for my liking. IDK what to think honestly.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

38. ISO #1738

<3 thanks for that speedy reply

-vote Arrow
    Your vote didn't count. I have no idea why though.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

PTB has made a few too many questionable stances (not necessarily on their reads) for my liking. IDK what to think honestly.
    What did I do that was questionable? Finding scum?
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #1741

It's inexperience. They just don't know mafia etiquette and have refused to try to learn it.
    Oh, so sorry. I wanted to lynch Arrow day 1, who is now confirmed scum. You wanted to lynch someone b/c they were useless in another game, and didn't care that they were town. Fuck your etiquette.

I've done 1000% more for town than you have so girl BYE.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1742

What did I do that was questionable? Finding scum?
    Its subtle things like questioning if I am actually Vig or not, questioning my alignment and things like that. I don't think I am the only one who thinks so either. If stereo flips Town like I have an inclination of, it will be brought to question why you were so sure he was Scum, or at least it should come into question.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

Its subtle things like questioning if I am actually Vig or not, questioning my alignment and things like that. I don't think I am the only one who thinks so either. If stereo flips Town like I have an inclination of, it will be brought to question why you were so sure he was Scum, or at least it should come into question.
    You said it was a gambit after claiming vigi VERY quickly. If anything, you made me suspicious of you.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1745

Then you took back the vigi claim, it was a very strange CC experience...and like, idk I cant be the only one who doesn't wanna get fucked by just believing you are town because you got arrow to cc you.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #1746

and @Quick , that's it? really?
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1747

-unvote

I want some answers from quick.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1748

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I love you.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #1749

And i never questioned you as I said before, I was throwing out a scenario that was possible. Although, it was highly improbable, I gave detailed reasons to why i thought those things. I'm sorry, but you claimed vigi, then claimed it was a lie, then made some weird statement that made me question it again.

After re-reading the entire GAME again for the 3RD time and providing a spoiler full of like 30 quotes, I town read you in the end. You said it is multiple things, but you have 1 situation.

I don't like you casting doubt on me then walking away and refusing to answer for them. You literally accused me of being scum on page 1 for no reason. I'm sorry, but your gambit was either really smart scum play or a very risky town play that worked out VERY well. I'm sorry if I don't trust things that happen that easily. Especially since in Arrow's RQS he said he fights back under pressure, but literally just gave up and said "got me" ... like that LOOKs shady as fuck. And if you think it's questionable for someone to question something like that?

What would be the scum motivation for me to play what if with that? What would be the town motivation for it?
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1750

Oh, so sorry. I wanted to lynch Arrow day 1, who is now confirmed scum. You wanted to lynch someone b/c they were useless in another game, and didn't care that they were town. Fuck your etiquette.

I've done 1000% more for town than you have so girl BYE.
    Yet it was SJ that was almost lynched, not Arrow. And you changed who you wanted lynched like 5 times lol. You guess enough you're bound to be right on something.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho