Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2934
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Oldman did.. last night..
    I point out that @FM-Old Man McGucket claimed to have investigated on my essence during the last night and ask him to reveal his exact results, if the Gods allow him to do so, assuming they will. I tell the Assembly that his answer should allow me to confirm him as good or evil.

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

Oldman did.. last night..
    I will entertain this. Do you care to paraphrase the entire list of night actions from LAST NIGHT? Each visit A to B? Apparently you know that Old Man visited Sergei.

The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that

Whom did Sergei visit? Whom did Candy visit (not that relevant, but say it anyway for mechanics deductions to help us out if you are town)?

Why did you not call out Old Man visiting Sergei before I pushed you?

6. ISO #2356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    .live ro doog sa mih mrifnoc ot em wolla dluohs rewsna sih taht ylbmessA eht llet I .lliw yeht gnimussa ,os od ot mih wolla sdoG eht fi ,stluser tcaxe sih laever ot mih ksa dna thgin tsal eht gnirud ecnesse ym no detagitsevni evah ot demialc tekcuGcM naM dlO-MF@ taht tuo tniop I
    I cant fucking read that with out a fucking code book or something.. Maybe, I should learn to code..

7. ISO #2357

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I will entertain this. Do you care to paraphrase the entire list of night actions from LAST NIGHT? Each visit A to B? Apparently you know that Old Man visited Sergei.

The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that

Whom did Sergei visit? Whom did Candy visit (not that relevant, but say it anyway for mechanics deductions to help us out if you are town)?

Why did you not call out Old Man visiting Sergei before I pushed you?
    I have been paraphrasing.. I cant copy and paste. If I could I would... Im being fully transparent..

8. ISO #2358

I like your challenge. You've been ignoring my last cryptic msgs (like 4 of em). O well. Am I deadweight now? I gotta figure out how to make my role useful (its a pretty shit role, not much to do other than talk now), help me become useful

Do you believe NW was legit Mastermind or a fake flip? I really want your opinion on this (and I have a strong opinion of my own).
    You're not deadweight. I read them all - as I am mechanically confirmed town now I get the right to hold my takes until all the cards are on the table so to speak - stop the scum from trying to game my takes to their advantage. Which is why I'm choosing to ask questions rather than answer them.

You're also mechanically confirmed town, you should employ a similar strategy, get information from the 4 slanks still in the game rather than giving them easy sheep outs ^^

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

@FM-Sergei Caliendo

Do not mistake my frustrations with your restrictions - you are still my second highest town read at this point in the game.

The problem with your plan of letting Soos kill Dipper FYPOV is that it assumes that Soos is town, since if Soos and Wendy are both scum, they could have easily have lied about the list

13. ISO #2363

ADHUJSJMOLPW:PWZQLRZMYLWWKWVQPIZADUPZEALWQVKUBRFVL WY
    Do that again and ill throw this silver stake santa brought me.. Into your heart.. Mulit use. stake.. Because its silver has a nice handle as well.. I like santa.. If only he would read my christmas list..

14. ISO #2364

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    You're not deadweight. I read them all - as I am mechanically confirmed town now I get the right to hold my takes until all the cards are on the table so to speak - stop the scum from trying to game my takes to their advantage. Which is why I'm choosing to ask questions rather than answer them.

You're also mechanically confirmed town, you should employ a similar strategy, get information from the 4 slanks still in the game rather than giving them easy sheep outs ^^
    SIVQZVPPZHDXWZHDWJHQSLHEOIOOZAALWRDXETOXDIKCUFCCLB RLQRKBHANIOALYP

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

Ngl, I'm honestly a bit inclined to believe you

But this whole game you've still barely scum-hunted anywhere on your own. Only sheeping and then going after Blendin to save yourself. :/

You might be the default elimination today - but we don't have to go with the default if you can prove yourself and contribute a bit. Who do you think is scum? How did Candy die? How did Wendy get all that info? Where's Sergei? Why did Sergei lie about his role according to McGucket? Why did Soos lie about his list? There's at least one illuminati, do you think there are more scum than just them? If so, how many? What factions? And what does it all mean, who is the scum?

I really want us to be in a world where you actually are a neutral benign that can work with town and to see you win with us. ^^

But if you're just going to sit there and shrug to the dozens of open questions currently in the game, you're not going to really give us much choice but to eliminate you u.u

Apparently you've already correctly guessed two pieces of critical information (multiple scum factions - easy guess, Blendin being scum - more difficult guess, Blendin actually being Illuminati - bordering on TMI?), so you seem to be capable of doing it. Help us more!
    I didn't have time to type up a reply yet ;-;

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

Do that again and ill throw this silver stake santa brought me.. Into your heart.. Mulit use. stake.. Because its silver has a nice handle as well.. I like santa.. If only he would read my christmas list..
    I spent many hours doing 20+ cyphers and keys. If you invest the same amount of energy, you will find the answers as well. I was not told that I am permanently disallowed to utilize information gather via intelligent plays in this game. Just to tone it down, so I dont use it all the time.

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I didn't have time to type up a reply yet ;-;
    Then type up a reply, the day is 48 hours long, so you have time, but coasting today is not an option for you, and the longer you wait - the worse it looks for you.

Of my scum reads you're the one I'm most sympathetic to, my frustration is stemming from I feel like I've been throwing you the easiest of lay-ups and you just keep missing :\

Just start scum-hunting, this is another easy lay-up opportunity for you ^^

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

Then type up a reply, the day is 48 hours long, so you have time, but coasting today is not an option for you, and the longer you wait - the worse it looks for you.

Of my scum reads you're the one I'm most sympathetic to, my frustration is stemming from I feel like I've been throwing you the easiest of lay-ups and you just keep missing :\

As heart-breaking as it is, I think your optimal lynch today may be different from Dipper Pines. Let's get the real scum out of the bag.

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

Mabel I even gave you an extra vote. I don't know what other "votes of confidence" i could give.

I'll play my way.

I think Wendy may be lying or was given wrong information.

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

You have 15 mins to explain. This is ridiculous. Figure it out!
    must sing a carol! Was the code santa delivered the base ball has an exclamation point.. Every toy had a color but the base ball.. Thats obviously white with red stitching..

With various toys..

40. ISO #2390

must sing a carol! Was the code santa delivered the base ball has an exclamation point.. Every toy had a color but the base ball.. Thats obviously white with red stitching..

With various toys..
    Are you insane? You are getting lynched today. You have not even shared the list. We know its 1-15 SINGACAROL, we are not idiots. You are giving public info when supposedly you have all this secret night action info? Are you for real?

41. ISO #2391

With various toys..
    Let us see the various toys AS WELL AS THE PRESENTS! I know I got some presents!

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

I was lucky to receive a couple presents, one good one not so good. What were they?
    Welp Unfortunately Im not gonna copy and paste that shit.. And that would take me for fucking ever.... Sooo.... You can choose to believe me or you dont have to.. Up ta you..

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400