Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 2934
  1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    1. I didn't know there was actually more than 1 faction. I was just speculating and having fun.
    2. The rest of the info was fake, the puzzle meant nothing lol.
    Ngl, I'm honestly a bit inclined to believe you

But this whole game you've still barely scum-hunted anywhere on your own. Only sheeping and then going after Blendin to save yourself. :/

You might be the default elimination today - but we don't have to go with the default if you can prove yourself and contribute a bit. Who do you think is scum? How did Candy die? How did Wendy get all that info? Where's Sergei? Why did Sergei lie about his role according to McGucket? Why did Soos lie about his list? There's at least one illuminati, do you think there are more scum than just them? If so, how many? What factions? And what does it all mean, who is the scum?

I really want us to be in a world where you actually are a neutral benign that can work with town and to see you win with us. ^^

But if you're just going to sit there and shrug to the dozens of open questions currently in the game, you're not going to really give us much choice but to eliminate you u.u

Apparently you've already correctly guessed two pieces of critical information (multiple scum factions - easy guess, Blendin being scum - more difficult guess, Blendin actually being Illuminati - bordering on TMI?), so you seem to be capable of doing it. Help us more!

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

These are the gifts I gave out.

@FM-Wendy Corduroy - silver stake
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - type writer
    @FM-Mabel Pines - art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them
    @FM-Candy Chiu - Aura of Protection

Obviously Candy didn't open her present and get her aura.
    So uhhh should Candy consider this? What if it's a blast in the face instead of Aura of Protection?

5. ISO #2305

6. ISO #2306

7. ISO #2307

@FM-Mabel Pines - art supplies, by painting someone you are granted an extra vote on them

And I assume you picked out gifts in the initial 14 or 15 presents. Can you share that list as well?

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

@FM-Mabel Pines what do you think Stanley's faction/alignment/wincon was? The bold/underlined below seems to suggest he did not start out as a Neutral. Town? Not sure if host's choice of color has significance or not.

Special Mechanics: If you run out of vodka (shots down to 0), you go mad and turn into a Jester! Win-con changes to must get lynched to win as a neutral Jester. (This means your alignment is now officially changed to neutral!) (hidden info: can win if they’re alive at the end with the mastermind)

11. ISO #2311

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    @FM-Mabel Pines what do you think Stanley's faction/alignment/wincon was? The bold/underlined below seems to suggest he did not start out as a Neutral. Town? Not sure if host's choice of color has significance or not.

Special Mechanics: If you run out of vodka (shots down to 0), you go mad and turn into a Jester! Win-con changes to must get lynched to win as a neutral Jester. (This means your alignment is now officially changed to neutral!) (hidden info: can win if they’re alive at the end with the mastermind)
    Something doesnt add up.. if wincon was just to get lynched as a jester, then he shoulda maxed out his use of shots early on to expedite his arrival to 0 shots. It does say in host's post: Wincon: Get lynched during the day. But this is under the Special Mechanics section about reaching 0 shots. I'm not sure if wincon was different at positive count of shots.

12. ISO #2312

Something doesnt add up.. if wincon was just to get lynched as a jester, then he shoulda maxed out his use of shots early on to expedite his arrival to 0 shots. It does say in host's post: Wincon: Get lynched during the day. But this is under the Special Mechanics section about reaching 0 shots. I'm not sure if wincon was different at positive count of shots.

@FM-Mabel Pines your interpretation has been better than mine. Does this read like they can stay above 0 and just win with Mastermind? And if at 0, then turns into Jester? If so, then what is the reason hosts would set it up this way? What if Mastermind dies, what happens to this poor fella? Has to convert to jester (0 shots) to win??

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Hi @FM-Sergei Caliendo , your rolecard looked a little different from what I received.
    I remind the Old Man that I had not copied what the Gods had told me my essence was, because that would have been against my very essence. I had said everything that had to be said, though. I enjoined him to specify if there were any mechanical issues to address.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Also no one open presents. Dipper is confirmed not town. He lied about the the effects of the megaphone that he gave to Blendin. He's been shown to be able to sabotage gifts, and he could very likely be the culprit behind Candy's death.
    I nodded in agreement.

.tnemeerga ni deddon I

.sserdda ot seussi lacinahcem yna erew ereht fi yficeps ot mih deniojne I .hguoht ,dias eb ot dah taht gnihtyreve dias dah I .ecnesse yrev ym tsniaga neeb evah dluow taht esuaceb ,saw ecnesse ym em dlot dah sdoG eht tahw deipoc ton dah I taht naM dlO eht dnimer I

15. ISO #2315

I remind the Old Man that I had not copied what the Gods had told me my essence was, because that would have been against my very essence. I had said everything that had to be said, though. I enjoined him to specify if there were any mechanical issues to address.

I nodded in agreement.

.tnemeerga ni deddon I

.sserdda ot seussi lacinahcem yna erew ereht fi yficeps ot mih deniojne I .hguoht ,dias eb ot dah taht gnihtyreve dias dah I .ecnesse yrev ym tsniaga neeb evah dluow taht esuaceb ,saw ecnesse ym em dlot dah sdoG eht tahw deipoc ton dah I taht naM dlO eht dnimer I

16. ISO #2316

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post

I nodded in agreement.

.tnemeerga ni deddon I

Meteforis Venetisarium!
    .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB
    Videntis Omnium. Magister Mentium. Magnesium Ad Hominem. Magnum Opus. Habeus Corpus. Inceptus Nolanus Overratus. Magister Mentium. Magister Mentium. Magister Mentium.

17. ISO #2317

I arrive at the Assembly, only to see Dipper Pines spouting lies! My typewriter explicitely comes from the essence the Gods gave me at my birth, not from Santa's gifts, said I to everybody listening to Dipper. I also noted he could not possibly be an Illuminati, since the Illuminati lynch control could not save an Illuminati, and yet saved Dipper. Thus, I did not vote to lynch him, for I believed him to be a lesser threat.

I also claimed to the Assembly that on the last night, I had recovered my Revolver through the chapters of my life and had attempted to use it against Ramirez, due to his lack of clearing interactions with Blendin (which many other assembly members had had) and due to his lack of usefulness. Sadly, the being who created my essence was cruel and made me have a revolver without bullets. Realizing this in the middle of the night due to a message from the Gods, I instead used my flashlight at Ramirez.

I then expressed my will to use my typewriter on the following night. I asked my fellow townspeople whether it would be optimal to use it on @FM-Robbie Valentino or on FM-Candy Chiu, knowing that it would revive them at the cost of my presence in this story...

18. ISO #2318

...yrots siht ni ecneserp ym fo tsoc eht ta meht eviver dluow ti taht gniwonk ,uihC ydnaC-MF no ro onitnelaV eibboR-MF@ no ti esu ot lamitpo eb dluow ti rehtehw elpoepsnwot wollef ym deksa I .thgin gniwollof eht no retirwepyt ym esu ot lliw ym desserpxe neht I

.zerimaR ta thgilhsalf ym desu daetsni I ,sdoG eht morf egassem a ot eud thgin eht fo elddim eht ni siht gnizilaeR .stellub tuohtiw revlover a evah em edam dna leurc saw ecnesse ym detaerc ohw gnieb eht ,yldaS .ssenlufesu fo kcal sih ot eud dna )dah dah srebmem ylbmessa rehto ynam hcihw( nidnelB htiw snoitcaretni gniraelc fo kcal sih ot eud ,zerimaR tsniaga ti esu ot detpmetta dah dna efil ym fo sretpahc eht hguorht revloveR ym derevocer dah I ,thgin tsal eht no taht ylbmessA eht ot demialc osla I

.taerht ressel a eb ot mih deveileb I rof ,mih hcnyl ot etov ton did I ,suhT .reppiD devas tey dna ,itanimullI na evas ton dluoc lortnoc hcnyl itanimullI eht ecnis ,itanimullI na eb ylbissop ton dluoc eh deton osla I .reppiD ot gninetsil ydobyreve ot I dias ,stfig s'atnaS morf ton ,htrib ym ta em evag sdoG eht ecnesse eht morf semoc yleticilpxe retirwepyt yM !seil gnituops seniP reppiD ees ot ylno ,ylbmessA eht ta evirra I

19. ISO #2319

...yrots siht ni ecneserp ym fo tsoc eht ta meht eviver dluow ti taht gniwonk ,uihC ydnaC-MF no ro onitnelaV eibboR-MF@ no ti esu ot lamitpo eb dluow ti rehtehw elpoepsnwot wollef ym deksa I .thgin gniwollof eht no retirwepyt ym esu ot lliw ym desserpxe neht I

.zerimaR ta thgilhsalf ym desu daetsni I ,sdoG eht morf egassem a ot eud thgin eht fo elddim eht ni siht gnizilaeR .stellub tuohtiw revlover a evah em edam dna leurc saw ecnesse ym detaerc ohw gnieb eht ,yldaS .ssenlufesu fo kcal sih ot eud dna )dah dah srebmem ylbmessa rehto ynam hcihw( nidnelB htiw snoitcaretni gniraelc fo kcal sih ot eud ,zerimaR tsniaga ti esu ot detpmetta dah dna efil ym fo sretpahc eht hguorht revloveR ym derevocer dah I ,thgin tsal eht no taht ylbmessA eht ot demialc osla I

.taerht ressel a eb ot mih deveileb I rof ,mih hcnyl ot etov ton did I ,suhT .reppiD devas tey dna ,itanimullI na evas ton dluoc lortnoc hcnyl itanimullI eht ecnis ,itanimullI na eb ylbissop ton dluoc eh deton osla I .reppiD ot gninetsil ydobyreve ot I dias ,stfig s'atnaS morf ton ,htrib ym ta em evag sdoG eht ecnesse eht morf semoc yleticilpxe retirwepyt yM !seil gnituops seniP reppiD ees ot ylno ,ylbmessA eht ta evirra I
    ?lasrever dna noitidnoc ruoy rof nosaer eht si tahW

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

Embarrassed, I tell the Goddess that I have recieved Nigerian mail. I then wink in her direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that
    spill it, Wendy

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

@FM-Sergei Caliendo

TBD on whether to bring back Candy or Robbie.

Robbie's spirit judge ability is arguably stronger than anything Candy can offer. But it depends on how the host decides to implement it on top of how active vs AWOL our deceased townies are.
    Robbie may want some Prot ;) jk

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332

33. ISO #2333

Basically, I hacked all your computers.. To learn as much as I could about you.. I have your role cards every ability you can do.. Only thing I dont have are your roles.. Basically I know every step you took.. Because Well...

Only thing i dont have is your alignments..

34. ISO #2334

Im pretty sure you gave yourself an ice cream sandwich...
    You supposedly got a ton of information including an entire history of night actions. Can you try solving with it?

Feels like McGucket is the only other person in this game that's actually interested in solving.

Maybe Sergei too, but Sergei has less posts than half the dead people.

For someone who has supposedly gotten a log of everything you've seemed pretty content in doing nothing with it other than only providing information when specifically asked for it >.>

35. ISO #2335

The information I got said died due to an unstoppable attack only ppl that visited anyone were Sergei Caliendo, Old Man McGucket, & Candy. None of them visited candy in my feed back. also said that author struck. Mabel Pacifica and Grenda off list but made no action beyond that
    Hearing Wendy say this, I conclude that either Wendy is lying about this or the Old Man has done something my reader should understand (after all, why must I do all the job? Don't be lazy, use your brain, dear reader!)

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

Basically, I hacked all your computers.. To learn as much as I could about you.. I have your role cards every ability you can do.. Only thing I dont have are your roles.. Basically I know every step you took.. Because Well...

That is a bullshit answer Wendy. Who visited Sregei, resulting in the requirement to speak in reverse for each straight post? Your pretty pictures of your call center won't convince me. For someone who knows all the night actions, you are being too secretive and somewhat protective of whoever did the blackmail thing (if it is real).

38. ISO #2338

Hearing Wendy say this, I conclude that either Wendy is lying about this or the Old Man has done something my reader should understand (after all, why must I do all the job? Don't be lazy, use your brain, dear reader!)
    You've not contributed nearly enough this game to earn the right to be cryptic >.>

39. ISO #2339

You supposedly got a ton of information including an entire history of night actions. Can you try solving with it?

Feels like McGucket is the only other person in this game that's actually interested in solving.

For someone who has supposedly gotten a log of everything you've seemed pretty content in doing nothing with it other than only providing information when specifically asked for it >.>
    I like your challenge. You've been ignoring my last cryptic msgs (like 4 of em). O well. Am I deadweight now? I gotta figure out how to make my role useful (its a pretty shit role, not much to do other than talk now), help me become useful

Do you believe NW was legit Mastermind or a fake flip? I really want your opinion on this (and I have a strong opinion of my own).

40. ISO #2340

41. ISO #2341

I nod in strong agreement about Wendy, and express my suspicions against them. I even tell Mabel that I had considered using my revolver against Wendy during the last night, because he was the only one aside from Ramirez to have failed to have any clearing interactions with Blendin. It however didn't change much in the end, since I had no bullets.

I also tell Mabel to note that although most people made more interventions at the Assembly than I did, theirs involved less content per intervention, more repetitions, and no restrictions from their essence...

42. ISO #2342

...ecnesse rieht morf snoitcirtser on dna ,snoititeper erom ,noitnevretni rep tnetnoc ssel devlovni srieht ,did I naht ylbmessA eht ta snoitnevretni erom edam elpoep tsom hguohtla taht eton ot lebaM llet osla I

.stellub on dah I ecnis ,dne eht ni hcum egnahc t'ndid revewoh tI .nidnelB htiw snoitcaretni gniraelc yna evah ot deliaf evah ot zerimaR morf edisa eno ylno eht saw eh esuaceb ,thgin tsal eht gnirud ydneW tsniaga revlover ym gnisu deredisnoc dah I taht lebaM llet neve I .meht tsniaga snoicipsus ym sserpxe dna ,ydneW tuoba tnemeerga gnorts ni don I

43. ISO #2343

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

I know the artist has a vast amount of colors they can use..

Every color does something vastly different.. Just reading that role blows.. The writer Alan Wake is able to survive attacks due to something called.. Protagonist Protection..

If you dont believe me. Thats on you..
    You can still respond to questions posed. Who visited Sergei??

48. ISO #2348

That is a bullshit answer Wendy. Who visited Sregei, resulting in the requirement to speak in reverse for each straight post? Your pretty pictures of your call center won't convince me. For someone who knows all the night actions, you are being too secretive and somewhat protective of whoever did the blackmail thing (if it is real).
    Oldman did.. last night..

49. ISO #2349

I know the artist has a vast amount of colors they can use..

Every color does something vastly different.. Just reading that role blows.. The writer Alan Wake is able to survive attacks due to something called.. Protagonist Protection..

If you dont believe me. Thats on you..
    I point out that the entirety of the information Wendy is "revealing" in his intervention has already been publicly claimed. I ask my fellow townspeople what they think of voting against Wendy and letting Ramirez murder Dipper during the night.

50. ISO #2350