Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2934
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I mean, based on certain responses to questions of mine by the moderator, I REALLY REALLY doubt Blendin can convert factional scum to town. Like, there's basically no chance he can actually do that because that would be the very definition of game breaking. If he can't revive people, why the heck would he be able to convert people from scum to town?
    Indeed, unless this KRC is so wild that the scum-town becomes an "insider" double agent and works with both, while having a new wincon and therefore works to sabotage their former scum partner(s). Who knows...

5. ISO #1805

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    My action is PUBLIC

VETERAN ALERT MASON CANDY

YOU DIE TONIGHT INSTEAD OF WINNING WITH TOWN

GG
    If what Blendin was saying was to be true, then he no longer had to scream about it at the Assembly: instead of preventing important matters from being discussed, he could simply wait until the next night, during which Candy would die if he were evil. Therefore, I enjoined him to discuss other matters, such as Dipper Pines' status and Mabel Pines' fate.

6. ISO #1806

BTW I still strongly believe that Robbie's LW was inserted by Blendin. The all caps and language is in-tone with this blatant powerwolfing crap.
    "KILL MABEL MABEL IS SCUM!"

Wolf vs Scum action, perhaps. I could see Candy and Mabel in a faction together (i dream that it's town, but seems unlikely at this juncture).

@FM-Blendin Blandin do you deny that these words were written by you? "KILL MABEL MABEL IS SCUM!"

7. ISO #1807

I mean, based on certain responses to questions of mine by the moderator, I REALLY REALLY doubt Blendin can convert factional scum to town. Like, there's basically no chance he can actually do that because that would be the very definition of game breaking. If he can't revive people, why the heck would he be able to convert people from scum to town?
    Candy was correct, but also put himself in a strange position: if Blendin could not make evils good, had tried to convert him, and had failed, logic would state that Candy was evil... But none of that mattered, for Blendin had cursed Candy should he be evil.

I came close to Candy and asked him his opinion on Dipper Pines, and on what should be the order of the day at the Assembly.

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

AIVIONPerson was signed in when posted
    07-30-2021
    06:05 PM ET (US)
    **CHAT IS CLOSED. THE JAILOR DECIDED TO EXECUTE FM-PACIFICA NORTHWEST!**
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-30-2021
    03:49 PM ET (US)
    Hi, I'll have time to catch up properly in a few hours or so

I think the part of the game that determined I would jail you was just around that post, yeah, I don't want to get too specific about the mechanics of my role :-D
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    03:41 PM ET (US)
    I think these are people who I may be suspicious of on day 2:

Stanley
    Robbie (may change depending on what they do, I also feel like they may be a skilled player intentionally playing in an unappealing-yet-towny way)
    Mabel (I think they're potentially mobster and may avoid scum-reading but if they get heat in the future or start pushing me I'll push back to hopefully give them some sort of cred if I do go down)
    Gideon (he's sus anyways)
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    01:57 PM ET (US)
    btw out of curiosity was you post #542 when you decided to jail me or was that later

felt odd that out of all those mass pings you didn't @ me despite my low post-count
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    01:38 PM ET (US)
    Mobster chance (in no particular order):

Dipper: =50%
    Mabel: 70% (post 127 seems a bit scummy, waits for content that they couldn't have expected on n0 feedback [which is stuff inside the gift] to make a seemingly RVS vote)
    Tambry: <50%
    Soos: <50%
    Gideon: 65% (kinda gut feel or conf-bias, also post 399 feels like it may be a hint)
    Candy Chiu: 90%
    Robbie: <50
    Stanley: =50% (not sure if I can read this guy accurately)
    Old Man: <50
    Sergei: <50

I guess if I had to put them in order tbh:

Most-Mobster

Pacifica (100%)
    Chiu
    Mabel
    Gideon
    Dipper
    Stanley
    Soos
    Tambry
    Robbie
    Wendy
    Old Man

Non-Mobster
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    12:40 PM ET (US)
    Okay actually Wendy Corduroy probably isn't mobster is what I feel.

Though there's a decent chance that their "mod-kill" is going to be real now that I think about it more. It's probably role-related and someone decided to target them early on and then the mods let the target know, or so I would guess. The announced delay in the kill makes no other sense.

Going to check other players.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    12:20 PM ET (US)
    Alright, I'm back.

If you're going to make up reads, I would like to know what those made-up reads are. Additionally, I would like if at all possible that they aren't too different from what I've said here:

(Link to post #379, freaking quick topic)

Though it can change a bit if necessary since there's been time and that reads list was a bit off the top of my head.

Oh and I view Tambry + Robbie a bit suspiciously, of course. At least somewhat, its not as if I think they're dead-to-rights scum.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-30-2021
    12:19 PM ET (US)
    omfg

quick topic please stop blocking my messages for no reason
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    11:08 PM ET (US)
    Perfect!!!!

Ok, now we're cooking with gas

I like your suggestions so far about the code words, I'm going to try to go for a more complete system of code words

The chat hasn't responded since I told them about your claim, but I will work in that we're going over reads

Do you mind if I make stuff up about your reads on the fly? I was thinking about going over the ISOs I already made and just attribute some of those points to you
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:59 PM ET (US)
    Will be back later. Hopefully in about 12-14 hours. I'll see if I can come up with a list of who I think is mobster or not but I'm not sure. Last time I played a game where mafia didn't know each other my reads were almost completely upside-down. Oh, and to also figure out how I come into day 2.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:49 PM ET (US)
    And for the rest:

Doctor: Red Plus
    Jailer: Jail image + "-er" word (or + person outside of image)
    Jail keep: Jail image + castle keep image

Should work.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:46 PM ET (US)
    /m23

I normally don't talk about host comms but this game seems to be okay with it

But yeah I just confirmed your suggestion would work. Here's an example for role-block:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../roleblock.png

Doesn't include anyone in it.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:39 PM ET (US)
    Password is LEGGO

For tomorrow to confirm that I am actually Blendin
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:36 PM ET (US)
    /m24 > Like Grenda just had to die after I sussed her because her OMGUS on me would be the doom of me, she had to go, but now that she flipped town I probably don't look great

I actually thought you looked preety good for most of the phase, and was considering maybe suggesting blackmailing you prior to this night. I mean, yeah its bad to have that on the record but I think the suspicion could easily fall on the 5 other people who were on that wagon. It's not scummy to be wrong, and its occasionally not scummy to get rid of slots who may be harmful to have later-on even if possibly town.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:24 PM ET (US)
    Oh, I told chat your claim is mostly confirmable, and mostly leashable, and it sounded legit

I'm not going to jump straight to, 'I'M GOING TO LET HIM LIVE!'

Night phase is too long and they're already paranoid, and I don't want extra suspicion

Like Grenda just had to die after I sussed her because her OMGUS on me would be the doom of me, she had to go, but now that she flipped town I probably don't look great
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:22 PM ET (US)
    Ask the host to make sure, because like, if you include your targets it's just a broken role that really only works for Town

I would draw something like a person holding a stop sign or do not enter sign, or both to block

But yeah, having to include yourself or your target is just, ugh, it's a tough restriction
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:17 PM ET (US)
    /m20

I have to put someone on there I think, either me doing it or my target being targeted by it, or both. Otherwise putting a Minecraft block by itself isn't very descriptive of a role-block. A red plus might be descriptive of a doctor I suppose. A jail may be descriptive but I have both jail-keep and jailer and so I would have to differentiate. In other words, for basically all my actions other than doctor I would have to put something in there for visual context to communicate it better. I have to visually describe (or draw) what I did.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    10:12 PM ET (US)
    Okay, so terrible attempt at codes for me:

I *think* this guy may be a mobster, for whatever reason.
    CODE: I use the word "aligned" when reading them.
    EXAMPLE: "I think the very fact that Wendy Corduroy is being mod-killed for reasons unknown suggests that they have more information than most people do and therefore is more likely to be mafia-aligned"

NOTES: I don't think I use words like "[faction]-aligned" very often, I just say they're likely wolf or wolfy or mafia or likely town. So it should seem natural at times while also being distinct. Of course, if I don't use this, then I don't think they're a mobster or at least I don't really feel sure of it.

Oh, and, I do suspect Wendy might be a mobster presuming there's no chance they're lying about the mod-kill. I haven't really looked into them at all yet though. Remember that I don't actually know who the mobsters are, and I will never know. I am in as just as much dark as you are aside from my role-card with the factional info about how it works with the anonymous chat.

If you're jailing or going to vote this person, we may want to spare them.
    CODE: I will ask you for your thoughts on them.
    EXAMPLE: @Blendin what do you think blah-blah-blah about so-and-so. (optional: I may put other content in there like some of my thoughts)

NOTES: I actually can't think of a moment where I would say this code instead of the top one. There is a decent chance I may have to do this for the sake of looking towny, so maybe if you see something like this to instead check if I have mentioned anything about them with the first code.

~~~~~~~~

I can't think of a situation where I would be really dictating a kill or trying to get a particular person voted unless I somehow had more mechanical info than you. Also don't know if we need more codes than this.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    10:08 PM ET (US)
    just got back from groceries and skimmed

So your role is that you have to draw your action AND your targets?? That sounds not balanced
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    09:32 PM ET (US)
    Here's an example of what I could submit as drawing (per what I said earlier in my claim):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ht1example.jpg

I'm 95% sure I can submit this as a drawing based on what we could submit as avatars, and my own avatar *probably* doesn't need to be there but it can for claiming purposes. Anyways, from what I understand if I tried to role-blocked Tambry on night 1 (and had this drawing accepted) then the host would post this at the start of day 2.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    09:23 PM ET (US)
    Oh and obviously the reason I hadn't role-claimed publicly is because it would get me killed by evils probably, and that I also though I wasn't going to die from the vote. Since, you know, I am a mostly-protective role lol.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    09:13 PM ET (US)
    I mean, I don't know how believable it would be, but it's technically true that you have me on a leash right now and all you need to say (if you're questioned about it) is that you got me to do a believable role-claim that is confirmable and have me on a leash.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    09:11 PM ET (US)
    > Also, I need to eventually explain to the chat why I let you go, so are there any fake claims you want to go with that would be convincing enough to be like, 'okay, yeah pacifica is town'

I mean, I don't think my role is something that can be said to be very evil. And even if I am sus you can argue that with my art-drawing constraint you're just having me on a leash.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    09:07 PM ET (US)
    I thought if you were town jailor then I was going to hide this bit of info but I don't really see a point in it anymore:

My faction has a factional-blackmail instead of a factional night-kill, and for some reason I can still vote on the black-mail target tonight without the anon chat.

I have reason to suspect that most of the killing may just be done by roles instead of something like another faction:

1) I am a protective role. If the killing is going to be done by roles, then this kinda makes me less negative utility especially if some of it is outside my faction.

2) Sandwich god death + the role submission of a spirit judge that can kill for the sake of dead players.

3) You are a neutral evil jailer, which implies lack of another faction/mafia-team.

4) I can't talk about this reason.

5) There is another scum called Mastermind, that likely has cult abilities. I'm not sure if it's one player, or another faction.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    09:04 PM ET (US)
    Also, I need to eventually explain to the chat why I let you go, so are there any fake claims you want to go with that would be convincing enough to be like, 'okay, yeah pacifica is town'
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:58 PM ET (US)
    I figured since our win conditions are compatible, you can just call the target to make sure I don't accidentally kill any of your teammates

We could also do a code for something that means like, Player X (code word)

and the codeword would basically mean like, don't end up voting this person
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:56 PM ET (US)
    LOL, yeah I know, we'll chat about it post game
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    08:56 PM ET (US)
    > Like, you can tell me who to target, and whether to kill or spare them, but all in a secret code

Yeah that makes sense but I have no idea as to whether I really should be giving the suggestions on killing who unless you want my input on whether I think they're town or not.

I haven't done a code before but I'll try my best.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    08:52 PM ET (US)
    Lmao

I can tell this is going to be interesting given your name and my guess as to who you are (which I'm not going to mention cuz rules)
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:52 PM ET (US)
    so here's the deal, I'm in a neighborhood with robbie, mabel, and old man mcgucket right now

they're kind of turning on each other, which, cool, but robbie wants to see you dead

obviously, I'm not going to kill you because we can be bros, but we need to come up with some sort of code so that we can talk in secret during the day tomorrow

Like, you can tell me who to target, and whether to kill or spare them, but all in a secret code

Does that make sense?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:49 PM ET (US)
    behold my true form friend
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-29-2021
    08:47 PM ET (US)
    ME THINK

ME THINK LONG

AND LONGER

ME NEUTRAL EVIL

WIN WHEN TOWN DEAD

KILL YOU GIVE ME CREDIT, MAYBE SURVIVE MORE

FREE YOU, MAYBE GIVE ME FRIEND?
    JAILOR
    07-29-2021
    08:10 PM ET (US)
    I BELIEVE YOU

THINKING WHAT TO DO
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    08:03 PM ET (US)
    One final thing:

About twenty-five hours ago I sent my package to Soos. They didn't seem to react to it at all nor mention it. I would presume they destroyed it like they did with theirs as they said.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    08:00 PM ET (US)
    Oh and yes I was reading the forum for most of the day.

I was and am coasting, but I will still argue that me popping right up when Tambry happened to @ me was complete coincidence.
    FM-Pacifica
    07-29-2021
    07:59 PM ET (US)
    I'm going to be honest with yah.

After thinking about it for 15 minutes or so and some circumstances, I don't think what I'll say here is a very bad idea even if its a bit counter-intuitive.

I'm a Mobster, a wolf. I don't know who anyone else is a mobster. We were going to have an anonymous n1 chat, but you had to but in and say hi and now I'm saying hello.

If you're a mobster too then its nice to see you but if not then I think it's in both of our interests that I get executed today, just mine to a lesser degree.

Why am I saying this?

1: I'm a protective JOAT. I have 1-shots of Doctor/Roleblocker/jailkeeper (protect+block)/ jailer (like what we're doing here)

Aside from my jailer action, most of these actions can harm my teammates if I have a misguided view of the game.

I also have to submit a drawing of what I try to do. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it, but I was thinking of possibly drawing a Minecraft dirt block next to the avatar of someone like Tambry or Robbie (to show that I role-blocked them) tonight. But I can't do that now, obviously.

2: My flip as mobster early on may prevent any correct or incorrect town-reads based on stuff like "hey this guy seemed to be genuinely making associations between mobsters on day 1/day 2 so I guess that makes him town since mobsters don't know who their partners are".

3: Most of the stuff I could do to mitigate in #1 and #2 by using the anonymous chat won't work. It's being heavily moderated, and I don't have a clear clue as to why that is. So my value to my team is rather quite low, or in some ways, even negative utility.

4 (not a reason to execute, but to claim): Given my claimed potential negative utility, you might want me to do something on night 2. I can't do something without the world knowing about it through my drawings.
    JAILOR
    07-29-2021
    07:34 PM ET (US)
    HELLO

I JAIL YOU

WHY?

BECAUSE COUNTER WAGON

IF GRETA FLIP SCUM, MAYBE YOU LOOK GOOD

GRETA FLIP TOWN, MAYBE YOU LOOK SCUM

TALK PLEASE

QUESTIONS FOR YOU SOON
    07-29-2021
    07:24 PM ET (US)
    This is the Jailor Chat:

Jailed target: FM-Pacifica NorthWest

Have fun this chat closes at End of Night.

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    BTW I still strongly believe that Robbie's LW was inserted by Blendin. The all caps and language is in-tone with this blatant powerwolfing crap.
    "KILL MABEL MABEL IS SCUM!"

Wolf vs Scum action, perhaps. I could see Candy and Mabel in a faction together (i dream that it's town, but seems unlikely at this juncture).

@FM-Blendin Blandin do you deny that these words were written by you? "KILL MABEL MABEL IS SCUM!"
    Yes, I deny that these words were written by me, lmfao

Robbie was legitimately pissed off by Mabel in the neighborhood chat

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

Mabel Pines seemed to be unable to speak, but still able to point at people to vote against them at the Assembly. Therefore, I asked him to vote against whoever he had given his colors to on the last night. I also asked him to vote against the Goddess, Tambry DiCicco, if he claimed to have been unable to use his ability.

16. ISO #1816

What we know scum has:

-A blackmailer (used on Mabel)
    -Some kind of role that can stop a lynch (used on dipper)
    -Some kind of role that can manipulate flips (used on pacifica)

What we also know is that the Blackmailer was not apparently used night 1, thus it could also be the same role that manipulates flips.

We know

-Mabel is an Artisan (thus not blackmailer/judge/tailor)
    -Blendin is a Breadcrumber (thus not blackmailer/judge/tailor)
    -I am a protective that has a proven action night 1
    -Old Man Mcgucket is some kind of killing role (thus not blackmailer)
    -Wendy Corduroy is the McCafe, which is a passive role and doesn't fit any scum role that we think exists
    -There is still a Santa, who seems to be passive/town aligned
    -There is still an Author, who may or may not be scum aligned.

That leaves us with this pool for blackmailer:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez

This pool for tailor:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This pool for judge:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This pool for Author:
    Sergei Caliendo (his writing style HEAVILY suggests it, thinking about it now)
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This isn't revolutionary, but it's good to understand where we stand mechanically. Blendin, if scum, is not any of the proven scum roles.

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

Blendin, if scum, is not any of the proven scum roles.
    lmfao

Of all people to do this, I'm most surprised you are the one to do this, but it's possible that these are factional abilities, also part of pacifica's role was hidden, im assuming it's the extra stuff they told me about blackmail and mastermind

So, given that, it's entirely possible, and likely, that Scum have factional abilities, and would try their best to be like:
    -hey look, this player has a proven role, therefore they COULDN'T be scum, right?

-> when the reality is that it's likely a factional ability and the player suggesting it, is themself scum, something I already know to be true regarding you since you are not my mason bro

Why didn't you just tell me to convert you bro, I don't understand your logic yesterday

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

What we know scum has:

-A blackmailer (used on Mabel)
    -Some kind of role that can stop a lynch (used on dipper)
    -Some kind of role that can manipulate flips (used on pacifica)

What we also know is that the Blackmailer was not apparently used night 1, thus it could also be the same role that manipulates flips.

We know

-Mabel is an Artisan (thus not blackmailer/judge/tailor)
    -Blendin is a Breadcrumber (thus not blackmailer/judge/tailor)
    -I am a protective that has a proven action night 1
    -Old Man Mcgucket is some kind of killing role (thus not blackmailer)
    -Wendy Corduroy is the McCafe, which is a passive role and doesn't fit any scum role that we think exists
    -There is still a Santa, who seems to be passive/town aligned
    -There is still an Author, who may or may not be scum aligned.

That leaves us with this pool for blackmailer:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez

This pool for tailor:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This pool for judge:
    Sergei Caliendo
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This pool for Author:
    Sergei Caliendo (his writing style HEAVILY suggests it, thinking about it now)
    Dipper Pines
    Soos Ramírez
    Old Man Mcgucket

This isn't revolutionary, but it's good to understand where we stand mechanically. Blendin, if scum, is not any of the proven scum roles.
    Hearing @FM-Candy Chiu speak of what we knew, I pointed out that Mabel could very well have been lying about being an Artisan, and about being blackmailed. I also asked him what made him believe there had to be an Author, outside of the way that I, Alan Wake, the Writer, had been behaving.

23. ISO #1823

lmfao

Of all people to do this, I'm most surprised you are the one to do this, but it's possible that these are factional abilities, also part of pacifica's role was hidden, im assuming it's the extra stuff they told me about blackmail and mastermind

So, given that, it's entirely possible, and likely, that Scum have factional abilities, and would try their best to be like:
    -hey look, this player has a proven role, therefore they COULDN'T be scum, right?

-> when the reality is that it's likely a factional ability and the player suggesting it, is themself scum, something I already know to be true regarding you since you are not my mason bro

Why didn't you just tell me to convert you bro, I don't understand your logic yesterday
    Don't get me wrong, I still think you're scum, you're just not the one doing the blackmailing, the tailoring, and the judging. It's possible these are "factional abilities", but eh, there's no way to know for sure, and I'm just going to assume they're actual roles for now.

Same to you. Why shoot yourself in the foot with your reputation instead of just doing as I said, even if it helped town a little? Really makes no sense.

24. ISO #1824

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    Hearing @FM-Candy Chiu speak of what we knew, I pointed out that Mabel could very well have been lying about being an Artisan, and about being blackmailed. I also asked him what made him believe there had to be an Author, outside of the way that I, Alan Wake, the Writer, had been behaving.
    I was targeted by Mabel, that's how I know. Unless the moderator lied to me, the Artisan was town.

One of the submitted roles was "Author"

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

Don't get me wrong, I still think you're scum, you're just not the one doing the blackmailing, the tailoring, and the judging. It's possible these are "factional abilities", but eh, there's no way to know for sure, and I'm just going to assume they're actual roles for now.

Same to you. Why shoot yourself in the foot with your reputation instead of just doing as I said, even if it helped town a little? Really makes no sense.
    I could have just put in WHATEVER and just not followed through with it, you're right

I came forward because your freak out after I input Veteran Alert + Mason Candy made it feel obvious you were scum

Which is fine, I would have converted you to Town, no big deal

But then you threatened me, and that's when I was like, nah fuck this

27. ISO #1827

I also noted that should Blendin's report of his supposed prison talk with Pacifica be truthful, the blackmail was not from a specific job, but rather a common ability for an entire set of organized evils in a faction.

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

I also noted that should Blendin's report of his supposed prison talk with Pacifica be truthful, the blackmail was not from a specific job, but rather a common ability for an entire set of organized evils in a faction.
    Thou shall also note that if Blendin is a member of said faction, then he would know

30. ISO #1830

I was targeted by Mabel, that's how I know. Unless the moderator lied to me, the Artisan was town.

One of the submitted roles was "Author"
    I had missed what Candy was talking about and looked for it in the verbatim. Later on, I realized he was talking about the strange serial killer:

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Author

You have the power of plot-kills.

By the end of Day 1, you MUST submit a list of all other players in the game to the host(s). On the first night, if they are alive, you will kill the first player on top of that list. On the second night, you will kill the 2nd top-player on the list. And so on and so-forth until kill attempts have been made on all players on the list.

Your kills cannot be redirected nor role-blocked. HOWEVER, if the player is dead by the time it is their turn on the list, nothing will happen and you will make no kill attempts.

You have the ability to strike up to 3 names off your list. You may only do this once and you must choose the 3 names immediately (no choosing 1 name D2 1 name D3 so on and so forth).
    I told him with conviction that I was nothing close to being such a crazy person, but that I was Alan Wake, the Writer, with completely different purposes.

31. ISO #1831

If we're copy pasting chats now, here's the one I had with Blendin:

Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:50 PM ET (US)

Edit

Delete
    You really didn't need to do that. You could have just revived Robbie or something. I guess you really wanted to convert someone.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:42 PM ET (US)
    "comply or get got"

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:19 PM ET (US)
    call of your threats

comply or get got

I am giving you one final warning
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:17 PM ET (US)
    \You want to play it this way, fine
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:08 PM ET (US)
    If you don't do something public, I'm going to push you. I am giving you one warning. You have 20 minutes.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:04 PM ET (US)
    I can protect you. You claimed veteran in thread, so it's really doubtful scum are going to attack you anyways.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:03 PM ET (US)
    I'm not scum. I wouldn't be trying to get you to revive people if I were.
    If you don't want to listen to my advice, fine, but rn I literally can't trust you will use your action as you say you will. I would be fine with being masoned if a public proof was attached to it, or anything. But right now you could easily just convert me (which right now I care about because I'm obligated to by virtue of my town win con!).

I'm just saying. Ditch the Veteran. It is a literal waste of your ability. Mason + Revive, or just revive. Or do public lie detector. Or do Pope action. Or do Marshall. Literally all of these are REALLY good for town.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:01 PM ET (US)
    Considering I am the top target for scum to go after, because of my OP powers, and the fact I just killed a scum, I think veteran alert is a good use

Adding mason is good because then I can have more people to confirm me, even if one of us dies, the other is still confirmed

Plus i know we're dealing with a cult, so Mason is pretty good power, no?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:59 PM ET (US)
    Again, this is a one time offer, but once the trust is gone, it's gone

I won't be a dick and try to get shouty in the thread right at end of day and go after you if you're scum

I will just veteran alert and convert you

But this is a one time offer
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    VETERAN is a waste of your power! And I'm not asking you to confirm yourself as town, I'm asking you to do something public so I know you aren't going around converting people.
    The actions I listed are really good uses of your power, like objectively. Revival brings towns numbers back up. Information allows us to use our lynch more effectively. Veteran is a highly conditional role that won't really do anything, and even a masonry can backfire if people think you converted me!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:58 PM ET (US)
    Look, the only apprehension I could see is if you're scum, so why don't I just add an extra:

Veteran Alert + Convert Candy

That should ease your issues here maybe?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:55 PM ET (US)
    I can literally just reveal myself as town, but why would I do something like after my Day 1 and then killing a scum in the most claimable way?

It's pretty dumb for the number 1 top town to waste their power to be like 'oh yeah I just wanted to reveal myself as town'

It's a waste of a power
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    I gave you suggestions!!

Veteran is a waste of your ability. I told you, I protected Tambry, I can literally protect you tonight.

Use your action for a public action. Revive Robbie. Or use a public lie detector that publishes the results publicly. That's the best thing you can do. If they don't allow it, do a REALLY big 50 long thing. If I understand your role right, you can do unreasonable stuff as long as you put a lot of effort into it.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:52 PM ET (US)
    You're really trying to avoid doin the public stuff though
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    I told you, suggest me something and I will do it

If you are cult, you can indicate it and I will just convert you instead of masoning you

Tell me what you want, but I highly suggest you do not visit me tonight
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:44 PM ET (US)
    I'm going to have a massive headache if you convert me to your faction instead of doing the mason action like you said you are
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:43 PM ET (US)
    I still don't understand why you don't just let me protect you, and abandon the veteran alert. If you abandon the veteran alert, you can Masonize me and post an apple.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:34 PM ET (US)
    ok, I got it in

Veteran Alert Mason Candy
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:29 PM ET (US)
    Ok, so Veteran Alert + Mason is possible, with a chance for veteran to fail

But adding mod post an apple is too much
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:15 PM ET (US)
    If revival is possible swap out the mason and apple thing and just do that.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:14 PM ET (US)
    You should hurry and do the thing. There's only an hour and a half left in the day. Please do "Veteran Alert, Masonize Candy, Mod Post an Apple"
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:03 PM ET (US)
    I really want you to add something public on there, please? Like I'm fine with that action I just want you to add something like "also mod post a picture of an apple" or something
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    02:59 PM ET (US)
    I will use veteran alert tonight and maybe take the risk to also mason you

Then tomorrow I can use the statements made by players to lie detector them

After you can confirm we, we can force certain players to say they will protect me and just repeat the lie detector process
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    02:45 PM ET (US)
    ```wow mabel is putting a lot of effort into this if she's scum

(also I had to translate what you posted bc the moderator told me to)

It would be awful if this whole thing was T/T```

She gave up at start of day, and then she got a second wind bro

Please for the sake of fuck do not all of sudden:

'oh i guess she is town because of effort'

Bro, she has now made numerous confirmable lies
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    02:40 PM ET (US)
    I'll ask about lie detector!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    Ok, the revive thing is being discussed because it's probably too OP

The veteran alert + mason MAY be possible, with a chance that the veteran alert to fail, it sounds like a coin flip lol, but I guess I can try it out because why not?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    01:32 PM ET (US)
    I'm thinking you should do a lie detect ability + some kind of public action such as revival, having the mod post your results, or otherwise.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    11:38 AM ET (US)
    You're acting like Mabel did a wrong by doing that? You do realize even intentionally staying silent in a case like that is basically game throwing? You can't blame her for playing the game.

If you can revive I'd do Robbie.

As for veteran alert, I think you should use your actions for better things. I can protect you like I said.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:42 AM ET (US)
    The thing is, like, I just don't trust Mabel to use an action to convert her

Like even if she knew that was my plan, I feel like she'd screw me over and just shoot me

Once the trust is gone, it's just gone, and after night 1, it's just not there
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:34 AM ET (US)
    Also, did you notice her tone / perspective when she started the day

She was calling me lucky to have killed a scum, and basically conceded

Then she got a second wind and started with all the BS
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:30 AM ET (US)
    I offered everyone in the neighborhood a chance to be converted to Town, all they had to do was say nothing, so they wouldn't be ACTIVELY playing against their win condition, and I would have gladly converted them. They passed on that offer, so fuck them

I still don't know the answer to the veteran alert + convert, but I think it's best if you don't visit me tonight just to be safe

As for revivals, I will ask if that's within reason, that's a great idea

The thing is, Mabel has to be confirmed scum now. Robbie saw her role, called her a liar, and scum. Then when I questioned her today, she claimed to have checked me scum, so she is outted. She lied about stuff that happened in neighborhood chat, so again, she is double outted. She lied about targetting pacifica when she said she was going to target someone in the neighborhood to confirm them, so she is now triple outted. I think there are more instances, but she's done.

Again, I offered everyone in the neighborhood the opportunity. I said, something like 'if you think it's against your win condition to ask to be converted to town, then all you have to do is say nothing and pretend you didnt read this message. But if you are town, just say you are town and I won't convert you, and process of elimination I'll convert whoever didn't claim town. And we can make a pact to allow this to work since we can all win this way.'

But Mabel went ahead with this
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:36 AM ET (US)
    I still want to know why you can't just convert Mabel to town... Preferably with a public message to confirm you used that action specifically.

I can protect you if it changes your mind about wasting your action on veteran. I am the one that protected Tambry.

Like, if we do think Mabel is confirmed scum, it's actually really good for us to convert them to town.

Also, what do you think about revival?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:46 AM ET (US)
    I'll give you a heads up when I get a response

technically I already have those options available so if it's possible, I should be good to go
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:39 AM ET (US)
    lmfao, you know, fuck it, I'll ask
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:34 AM ET (US)
    I see. So the more effort you put into it, the stronger it can be? So theoretically you COULD do a super strong action, it would just take a long time? Can you ask how much effort it would take to do "Veteran Alert and Masonize Candy"? That doesn't seem that unreasonable to me tbh, compared to some roles I've seen out there lol.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:30 AM ET (US)
    And yeah, I can choose from any of the options that are completed, so it's not like, 'AH I NEED TO DO IT AT THE LAST MINUTE'
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:29 AM ET (US)
    ok, so, it can be anything within reason, but you know how it works, I'm not going to specify in case someone is reading, and the more unreasonable means I need to put more effort in, so for example, for today, I did a ton of work to make sure I could put into action one of the options, it just takes a long time to get it through, more unreasonable, more letters, I hope that makes sense to you

It also says it's up to the moderator whether it can be used during both day and night, or just night

that's all there is to it, I don't think it can really be cheesed, because even doing what I planned to do today takes a lot of effort
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:21 AM ET (US)
    Can you tell me your role description so I can figure out exactly how you can cheat it?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:20 AM ET (US)
    The jailer action for some reason was allowed to be set off at the end of the day, and the execution was at the end of the day

I have no idea where the consistency is in allowing what is or isn't reasonable

But I guess they decided jailing was reasonable, but masoning immediately during the day is not

If it were possible, believe me, I would have masoned you by now to avoid all this nonsense and have 100% prviate chat with you instead of using this
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:19 AM ET (US)
    I understand your perspective

I think you're missing this part of mine:

I recognize that there is a cult threat out there that requires swift action, and therefore I shouldn't be wasting my actions

I figured if I masoned you, you would literally see that I'm Town, I could confirm you as Town, we could share private chat, and we could come up with ways to maximize my role with 100% privacy outside of this chat, which may or may not be monitored

Otherwise, if you were cult, I would just kill you and effectively have killed two different scum factions in less than a day

That's what I was thinking

Yes, I can waste a turn using my ability to reveal myself to the town, but that's actually anti town win condition action

I have more than proven myself an asset to town, my discretion of ability use should be trusted at this stage more than not

I understand your concern, but frankly, the only way you should have been concerned is if you are exactly cult, because you would have been aligned with me no matter what at the end of it

But yeah, I'm not risking it to be honest, im just going to veteran alert

I like your suggestion of adding things on, but that would again venture into the relm of 'not reasonable'

Like, oh yeah, im just going to mason someone, and reveal myself to town publically, and jail someone, and and and

Like its just not reasonable

Think about what hosts would realistically allow
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:17 AM ET (US)
    "I asked and no, my action happens at night, but I need to set it up during the day, so far you seem to be the only player who knows how my role works, so you know that I am fully capable of Veteran Alert tonight"

Wait, so how did you get a Jailor action to go off it happens at night?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:13 AM ET (US)
    "I asked and no, my action happens at night, but I need to set it up during the day, so far you seem to be the only player who knows how my role works, so you know that I am fully capable of Veteran Alert tonight"

That is useful info. Would a sensor shot be out of this world? How about a marshall shot? How about a pope shot? Can you do multiple actions in one string of text, so long as it's unbroken?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:11 AM ET (US)
    Blendin... You have to understand that when someone with as powerful as a role as you says "Convert Candy", I am obligated by my win condition to be concerned, right? No matter HOW townie you are, I literally CAN'T NOT be concerned about that. With a role as powerful as yours, you could easily have betted on literally converting everyone in the game after getting some town points. Do you understand that me saying you can be scum is me saying I see you as a good enough player to pull off a play like that?

I am NOT saying you are scum. What I am saying is that for TODAY ONLY, I want proof you did as you said you did. I am not suggesting we let Mabel off the hook. I am not suggesting we kill you, lynch you, or whatever. But I am suggesting that we work together to use your action to find the most effective action, with the condition that it's public. There are lots of things that can be done publicly. For example, you COULD do a veteran action, but just strap on to it "veteran alert and mod post ___" (where the ___ is a custom message by you as proof you did this action)
    I simply want a receipt. That's not too much to ask. If you can't do that, you can't act surprised when I push for the LITERAL NUKE to be killed before it blows up.

I'm not trying to antagonize you. I'm just trying to advance the town's win con as I see fit. And making sure your action is a good action is part of that.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:04 AM ET (US)
    You know WHY I asked?

Because I tried to Mason you RIGHT NOW so that you would 100% back me, but I can't
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:03 AM ET (US)
    You know, fine

I asked and no, my action happens at night, but I need to set it up during the day, so far you seem to be the only player who knows how my role works, so you know that I am fully capable of Veteran Alert tonight
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:01 AM ET (US)
    I can do anything WITHIN REASON

There are some things are just not reasonable, and I have to ask and confirm etc.

Also, again, considering I just killed a mafia, and outted Mabel, and outted a ton of private scum information to help solve the game, including the fact that there is a mastermind cult, and I pretended to be neutral evil to get all this info, and if I were scum I would have colluded with PAcifica, like what in the fucking fuck Candy. I am officially the Top Town bar none, I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not you, screw off, I thought you were better than this but just scummy as fuck

I can use my powers however I wish because I get shit done

And you're right, maybe you're scum, maybe scum will read this chat, and I know scum wants to target me, so yeah, I was honestly just SAYING that I was going to use veteran alert tonight, but now I actually will because fuck you

I'm done

I'm going to veteran alert every night here on out because fuck this game
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:56 PM ET (US)
    Can you do any action during the day? So like, what would normally be a night action, you can do during the day?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    11:54 PM ET (US)
    screw it, I'll read everything now, might as well
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    Day play wise you were/are townie but the way you're using your role makes me concerned.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:53 PM ET (US)
    I find it strange that you don't want to deal with Maple yourself and then you go on to say you want to do a veteran action when iirc you mentioned that in thread, which means you want to do an effectively useless action.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:50 PM ET (US)
    mentioned publicly*
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:49 PM ET (US)
    Can you do Marshall, Pope, or other actions like that? Those are much better than veteran imo, especially since iirc you mentioned doing a veteran action.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:48 PM ET (US)
    I want you to do something public. There's a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that you will use your blanket "convert" actions to recruit to your faction. I don't want you to use those actions as they are. There are tons of actions out there, and if I knew more about the limitations and the specifics of your role, that would help me form an action that could work.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:46 PM ET (US)
    Did you read my suggestions? If you can do anything within reason, why can't you do multiple things at once? Also, why not convert Maple to town?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    11:41 PM ET (US)
    It's possible Tambry is trying to openly collude with Mafia now

Tambry also claims they were attacked and survived, it's seemingly more likely that Tambry is scum, but a different scum than mafia

But honestly, it's just a hunch at this stage

Considering they're blackmailed, it would be a bad vote

And considering Mabel survived the cyanide, they are probably a vote today

I don't want to waste my action disposing of Mabel, because then I would have to trust someone to protect me, and after killing Mafia yesterday, I know I am a target now

I don't know what to do

I think the safest play is to just use veteran alert and hopefully catch another scum or two, I should be top town and prime target for scum to silence, and with Mabel outted, she has nothing to lose so she should go after me at minimum
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    11:36 PM ET (US)
    ok, I just saw Tambry's last post and I'm not ready to go back into the thread

I said this many times

Robbie and Mabel were fighting a lot in neighborhood chat

Mabel even confirmed this by responding to my post saying everything I said was true

Robbie called MAbel a liar about her role and that she was scum

Mabel kept gaslighting robbie and he was yelling just like I was today

That was 100% Robbie's real last will, and I think Tambry mentioning the Masterming thing points to Tambry possibly being scum, but not Mafia, because Mafia have blackmail ability as Pacifica told me
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    10:37 PM ET (US)
    I do trust you, at least more than Mabel for now. I posted in thread some suggestions about what you could possibly do, but I need a bit more information about your limitations if I'm going to come up with anything concrete.

Also, I deciphered the text between Mabel and Tambry, if you haven't already. Nothing immediately suspicious(The conversation solidifies that Tambry and Mabel aren't S/S, but we basically know that already), but what stood out to me was a specific line by Tambry:
    "WELL DONE MASTERMIND LOOK AT THE WRITING ON THE TREE IN AIVIONS PICTCRE AMONG OTHER THINGS I MENTIONED" from Tambry.
    It's a very strange line and I'm not sure what to think of it. On one hand, none of the other future coded messages seem to imply any kind of attempt at collusion, but on the other hand, it does look like Tambry is basically saying "I know you are Mastermind. Here is where to find key information." (which implies that they are trying to help this Mastermind)

I'm not sure about it, but it is interesting especially since I think Tambry's role/alignment has something to do with Bill Cipher.

We shouldn't say anything too confidential if you got this chat from someone else. It's very possible it can be looked at afterwards.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    07:20 PM ET (US)
    If you are the mastermind cult dude, just be real with me and tell me

You can convert me, or I can convert you, either way we would both end up being the same alignment, so let's work together

Tell me what to do, and I'll do it, but I need to put the action in today
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    07:00 PM ET (US)
    I haven't checked the site yet, but I'm just going to say this one more time.

Mabel is faking a scum check on me, while simultaneously claiming they killed Pacifica.

Both are false. I can literally use my power to just reveal myself as Town, also I left a death note for Pacifica.

Mabel lied about her role in neighborhood chat, which Robbie kept yelling about, and Mabel kept gaslighting him like she's doing to me.

Mabel lied about the plan to use her powers to confirm ourselves, she didn't follow through with it yesterday, and she sure as heck isn't going to do it tonight either. Old Man McGucket was in the chat and I told him to look at post #52 to confirm. If he doesn't confirm, then he is scum as well. It's just that simple.

Obviously you know how my role works, but Mabel is claiming she scanned my role with her action. Again, if she had done this, she wouldn't be questioning the fact that I did definitively jail and execute Pacifica.

There are just too many lies she has continued, it should be obvious.

Compound this with the fact that I am the only player in the game who has killed a scum, and my Day 1, if I'm being incredible vain, and I am, should have been incredibly clear that I am Town, apparently it was clear enough to someone to give me the power to chat in private, so like, there should be no question that Mabel is the scum in this scenario.

I would prefer to use my power in the most efficient way possible, treating me as the top town that I am. Of everyone in the game, I am the closest thing to that, and fuck anyone who dares say different tbh.

I'm getting worked up again, fuck

I'll post in thread later on, but like, I have you as competent town. Come up with a way for me to use my power that makes sense, and I will do it.

Otherwise, I'm just going to go on Veteran Alert tonight and hopefully kill some scum trying to kill me.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    04:27 PM ET (US)
    Hey Bro, sorry I lost my cool in the thread, I'm taking time away from the site to just relax. Getting gaslighted by scum non-stop really got to me and it's just ugh.

Anyway, this was a present I received and I figured I would just sheep you in private

Obviously you know how my power works, I wanted to ask you in private how to use it and I'll just submit that and call it a day

I'm more or less spent energy wise
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:52 AM ET (US)
    Hello.
    07-31-2021
    11:51 AM ET (US)
    This is a private chat between FM-Blendin Blandin and FM-Candy Chiu! This closes at End of Day 2!

32. ISO #1832

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    I may have missed some posts. I want to hear the following.
    @FM-Candy Chiu what was the action Blendin wanted you to "COMPLY" with?
    @FM-Blendin Blandin how did Candy threaten you (with what?)?

Sorry if this was already answered, i been busy preparing my campsite away from the inverted Falls
    After I submitted:

that's when Candy was like:
    'BUT WHYYYYYYY Veteran??? eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh
    It's a Wasssste of an aaaaaaacccttttiioooonnnn'

I imagine Candy talks like super whiny in my mind

I explained numerous times that I just killed a MAfia, and I have the most powerful role in the game, and I'm a massive walking target

I explained again that cult are in the game, and this was going to be the best way to make sure we contian the threat against cult, while simultanously getting TWO people confirmed town, (me and my target), through Mason chat, etc.

And then Candy was like

'If you don't do something public, I'm going to push you. I am giving you one warning. You have 20 minutes.'

Like, he knew that my limitations were that I couldn't do more than 2 semi-reasonable actions at once, so he wanted my two actions to be:
    1. NOT veteran alert, he wanted me defenseless, and now I know why, becayse they are unable to be converted to MAson, ergo probably Mafia looking to kill me

2. He wanted me to do something public, as though it would confirm me, even though my role is ALREADY public, and he knows how it works, so it was like, supremely stupid

So at that point, I had had enough

I had followed what he wanted me to do, and I told him if he's scum, I could just convert him and to play it chill, no worries

But then he threatened me after I did everything he wanted, and gave him the ooportunity to get converted to Town

The Veteran Alert + Mason Candy wasn't even my idea, it was his, that's why I did it

And then he threatened me once he realized because IT WOULDN'T WORK ON HIM BECAUSE HE IS SCUM

It's okay though, it doesn't matter

I already submitted my action, he is dying tonight

STRONGMAN CANDY ONLY IF NON TOWN

33. ISO #1833

If we're copy pasting chats now, here's the one I had with Blendin:

Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:50 PM ET (US)

Edit

Delete
    You really didn't need to do that. You could have just revived Robbie or something. I guess you really wanted to convert someone.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:42 PM ET (US)
    "comply or get got"

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:19 PM ET (US)
    call of your threats

comply or get got

I am giving you one final warning
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:17 PM ET (US)
    \You want to play it this way, fine
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:08 PM ET (US)
    If you don't do something public, I'm going to push you. I am giving you one warning. You have 20 minutes.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:04 PM ET (US)
    I can protect you. You claimed veteran in thread, so it's really doubtful scum are going to attack you anyways.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    04:03 PM ET (US)
    I'm not scum. I wouldn't be trying to get you to revive people if I were.
    If you don't want to listen to my advice, fine, but rn I literally can't trust you will use your action as you say you will. I would be fine with being masoned if a public proof was attached to it, or anything. But right now you could easily just convert me (which right now I care about because I'm obligated to by virtue of my town win con!).

I'm just saying. Ditch the Veteran. It is a literal waste of your ability. Mason + Revive, or just revive. Or do public lie detector. Or do Pope action. Or do Marshall. Literally all of these are REALLY good for town.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:01 PM ET (US)
    Considering I am the top target for scum to go after, because of my OP powers, and the fact I just killed a scum, I think veteran alert is a good use

Adding mason is good because then I can have more people to confirm me, even if one of us dies, the other is still confirmed

Plus i know we're dealing with a cult, so Mason is pretty good power, no?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    Again, this is a one time offer, but once the trust is gone, it's gone

I won't be a dick and try to get shouty in the thread right at end of day and go after you if you're scum

I will just veteran alert and convert you

But this is a one time offer
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    VETERAN is a waste of your power! And I'm not asking you to confirm yourself as town, I'm asking you to do something public so I know you aren't going around converting people.
    The actions I listed are really good uses of your power, like objectively. Revival brings towns numbers back up. Information allows us to use our lynch more effectively. Veteran is a highly conditional role that won't really do anything, and even a masonry can backfire if people think you converted me!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:58 PM ET (US)
    Look, the only apprehension I could see is if you're scum, so why don't I just add an extra:

Veteran Alert + Convert Candy

That should ease your issues here maybe?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    I can literally just reveal myself as town, but why would I do something like after my Day 1 and then killing a scum in the most claimable way?

It's pretty dumb for the number 1 top town to waste their power to be like 'oh yeah I just wanted to reveal myself as town'

It's a waste of a power
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    I gave you suggestions!!

Veteran is a waste of your ability. I told you, I protected Tambry, I can literally protect you tonight.

Use your action for a public action. Revive Robbie. Or use a public lie detector that publishes the results publicly. That's the best thing you can do. If they don't allow it, do a REALLY big 50 long thing. If I understand your role right, you can do unreasonable stuff as long as you put a lot of effort into it.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    You're really trying to avoid doin the public stuff though
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    I told you, suggest me something and I will do it

If you are cult, you can indicate it and I will just convert you instead of masoning you

Tell me what you want, but I highly suggest you do not visit me tonight
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:44 PM ET (US)
    I'm going to have a massive headache if you convert me to your faction instead of doing the mason action like you said you are
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:43 PM ET (US)
    I still don't understand why you don't just let me protect you, and abandon the veteran alert. If you abandon the veteran alert, you can Masonize me and post an apple.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:34 PM ET (US)
    ok, I got it in

FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    03:29 PM ET (US)
    Ok, so Veteran Alert + Mason is possible, with a chance for veteran to fail

But adding mod post an apple is too much
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:15 PM ET (US)
    If revival is possible swap out the mason and apple thing and just do that.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:14 PM ET (US)
    You should hurry and do the thing. There's only an hour and a half left in the day. Please do "Veteran Alert, Masonize Candy, Mod Post an Apple"
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:03 PM ET (US)
    I really want you to add something public on there, please? Like I'm fine with that action I just want you to add something like "also mod post a picture of an apple" or something
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    02:59 PM ET (US)
    I will use veteran alert tonight and maybe take the risk to also mason you

Then tomorrow I can use the statements made by players to lie detector them

After you can confirm we, we can force certain players to say they will protect me and just repeat the lie detector process
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    02:45 PM ET (US)
    ```wow mabel is putting a lot of effort into this if she's scum

(also I had to translate what you posted bc the moderator told me to)

It would be awful if this whole thing was T/T```

She gave up at start of day, and then she got a second wind bro

Please for the sake of fuck do not all of sudden:

'oh i guess she is town because of effort'

Bro, she has now made numerous confirmable lies
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    I'll ask about lie detector!
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    Ok, the revive thing is being discussed because it's probably too OP

The veteran alert + mason MAY be possible, with a chance that the veteran alert to fail, it sounds like a coin flip lol, but I guess I can try it out because why not?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    01:32 PM ET (US)
    I'm thinking you should do a lie detect ability + some kind of public action such as revival, having the mod post your results, or otherwise.
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    11:38 AM ET (US)
    You're acting like Mabel did a wrong by doing that? You do realize even intentionally staying silent in a case like that is basically game throwing? You can't blame her for playing the game.

If you can revive I'd do Robbie.

As for veteran alert, I think you should use your actions for better things. I can protect you like I said.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:42 AM ET (US)
    The thing is, like, I just don't trust Mabel to use an action to convert her

Like even if she knew that was my plan, I feel like she'd screw me over and just shoot me

Once the trust is gone, it's just gone, and after night 1, it's just not there
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:34 AM ET (US)
    Also, did you notice her tone / perspective when she started the day

She was calling me lucky to have killed a scum, and basically conceded

Then she got a second wind and started with all the BS
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    04:30 AM ET (US)
    I offered everyone in the neighborhood a chance to be converted to Town, all they had to do was say nothing, so they wouldn't be ACTIVELY playing against their win condition, and I would have gladly converted them. They passed on that offer, so fuck them

I still don't know the answer to the veteran alert + convert, but I think it's best if you don't visit me tonight just to be safe

As for revivals, I will ask if that's within reason, that's a great idea

The thing is, Mabel has to be confirmed scum now. Robbie saw her role, called her a liar, and scum. Then when I questioned her today, she claimed to have checked me scum, so she is outted. She lied about stuff that happened in neighborhood chat, so again, she is double outted. She lied about targetting pacifica when she said she was going to target someone in the neighborhood to confirm them, so she is now triple outted. I think there are more instances, but she's done.

Again, I offered everyone in the neighborhood the opportunity. I said, something like 'if you think it's against your win condition to ask to be converted to town, then all you have to do is say nothing and pretend you didnt read this message. But if you are town, just say you are town and I won't convert you, and process of elimination I'll convert whoever didn't claim town. And we can make a pact to allow this to work since we can all win this way.'

But Mabel went ahead with this
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    03:36 AM ET (US)
    I still want to know why you can't just convert Mabel to town... Preferably with a public message to confirm you used that action specifically.

I can protect you if it changes your mind about wasting your action on veteran. I am the one that protected Tambry.

Like, if we do think Mabel is confirmed scum, it's actually really good for us to convert them to town.

Also, what do you think about revival?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:46 AM ET (US)
    I'll give you a heads up when I get a response

technically I already have those options available so if it's possible, I should be good to go
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:39 AM ET (US)
    lmfao, you know, fuck it, I'll ask
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:34 AM ET (US)
    I see. So the more effort you put into it, the stronger it can be? So theoretically you COULD do a super strong action, it would just take a long time? Can you ask how much effort it would take to do "Veteran Alert and Masonize Candy"? That doesn't seem that unreasonable to me tbh, compared to some roles I've seen out there lol.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:30 AM ET (US)
    And yeah, I can choose from any of the options that are completed, so it's not like, 'AH I NEED TO DO IT AT THE LAST MINUTE'
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:29 AM ET (US)
    ok, so, it can be anything within reason, but you know how it works, I'm not going to specify in case someone is reading, and the more unreasonable means I need to put more effort in, so for example, for today, I did a ton of work to make sure I could put into action one of the options, it just takes a long time to get it through, more unreasonable, more letters, I hope that makes sense to you

It also says it's up to the moderator whether it can be used during both day and night, or just night

that's all there is to it, I don't think it can really be cheesed, because even doing what I planned to do today takes a lot of effort
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:21 AM ET (US)
    Can you tell me your role description so I can figure out exactly how you can cheat it?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:20 AM ET (US)
    The jailer action for some reason was allowed to be set off at the end of the day, and the execution was at the end of the day

I have no idea where the consistency is in allowing what is or isn't reasonable

But I guess they decided jailing was reasonable, but masoning immediately during the day is not

If it were possible, believe me, I would have masoned you by now to avoid all this nonsense and have 100% prviate chat with you instead of using this
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:19 AM ET (US)
    I understand your perspective

I think you're missing this part of mine:

I recognize that there is a cult threat out there that requires swift action, and therefore I shouldn't be wasting my actions

I figured if I masoned you, you would literally see that I'm Town, I could confirm you as Town, we could share private chat, and we could come up with ways to maximize my role with 100% privacy outside of this chat, which may or may not be monitored

Otherwise, if you were cult, I would just kill you and effectively have killed two different scum factions in less than a day

That's what I was thinking

Yes, I can waste a turn using my ability to reveal myself to the town, but that's actually anti town win condition action

I have more than proven myself an asset to town, my discretion of ability use should be trusted at this stage more than not

I understand your concern, but frankly, the only way you should have been concerned is if you are exactly cult, because you would have been aligned with me no matter what at the end of it

But yeah, I'm not risking it to be honest, im just going to veteran alert

I like your suggestion of adding things on, but that would again venture into the relm of 'not reasonable'

Like, oh yeah, im just going to mason someone, and reveal myself to town publically, and jail someone, and and and

Like its just not reasonable

Think about what hosts would realistically allow
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:17 AM ET (US)

Wait, so how did you get a Jailor action to go off it happens at night?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:13 AM ET (US)

That is useful info. Would a sensor shot be out of this world? How about a marshall shot? How about a pope shot? Can you do multiple actions in one string of text, so long as it's unbroken?
    Candy Chiu
    08-01-2021
    12:11 AM ET (US)
    Blendin... You have to understand that when someone with as powerful as a role as you says "Convert Candy", I am obligated by my win condition to be concerned, right? No matter HOW townie you are, I literally CAN'T NOT be concerned about that. With a role as powerful as yours, you could easily have betted on literally converting everyone in the game after getting some town points. Do you understand that me saying you can be scum is me saying I see you as a good enough player to pull off a play like that?

I am NOT saying you are scum. What I am saying is that for TODAY ONLY, I want proof you did as you said you did. I am not suggesting we let Mabel off the hook. I am not suggesting we kill you, lynch you, or whatever. But I am suggesting that we work together to use your action to find the most effective action, with the condition that it's public. There are lots of things that can be done publicly. For example, you COULD do a veteran action, but just strap on to it "veteran alert and mod post ___" (where the ___ is a custom message by you as proof you did this action)
    I simply want a receipt. That's not too much to ask. If you can't do that, you can't act surprised when I push for the LITERAL NUKE to be killed before it blows up.

I'm not trying to antagonize you. I'm just trying to advance the town's win con as I see fit. And making sure your action is a good action is part of that.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:04 AM ET (US)
    You know WHY I asked?

Because I tried to Mason you RIGHT NOW so that you would 100% back me, but I can't
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:03 AM ET (US)
    You know, fine

I asked and no, my action happens at night, but I need to set it up during the day, so far you seem to be the only player who knows how my role works, so you know that I am fully capable of Veteran Alert tonight
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    08-01-2021
    12:01 AM ET (US)
    I can do anything WITHIN REASON

There are some things are just not reasonable, and I have to ask and confirm etc.

Also, again, considering I just killed a mafia, and outted Mabel, and outted a ton of private scum information to help solve the game, including the fact that there is a mastermind cult, and I pretended to be neutral evil to get all this info, and if I were scum I would have colluded with PAcifica, like what in the fucking fuck Candy. I am officially the Top Town bar none, I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not you, screw off, I thought you were better than this but just scummy as fuck

I can use my powers however I wish because I get shit done

And you're right, maybe you're scum, maybe scum will read this chat, and I know scum wants to target me, so yeah, I was honestly just SAYING that I was going to use veteran alert tonight, but now I actually will because fuck you

I'm done

I'm going to veteran alert every night here on out because fuck this game
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:56 PM ET (US)
    Can you do any action during the day? So like, what would normally be a night action, you can do during the day?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    screw it, I'll read everything now, might as well
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    Day play wise you were/are townie but the way you're using your role makes me concerned.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:53 PM ET (US)
    I find it strange that you don't want to deal with Maple yourself and then you go on to say you want to do a veteran action when iirc you mentioned that in thread, which means you want to do an effectively useless action.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:50 PM ET (US)
    mentioned publicly*
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:49 PM ET (US)
    Can you do Marshall, Pope, or other actions like that? Those are much better than veteran imo, especially since iirc you mentioned doing a veteran action.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:48 PM ET (US)
    I want you to do something public. There's a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that you will use your blanket "convert" actions to recruit to your faction. I don't want you to use those actions as they are. There are tons of actions out there, and if I knew more about the limitations and the specifics of your role, that would help me form an action that could work.
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:46 PM ET (US)
    Did you read my suggestions? If you can do anything within reason, why can't you do multiple things at once? Also, why not convert Maple to town?
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    11:41 PM ET (US)
    It's possible Tambry is trying to openly collude with Mafia now

Tambry also claims they were attacked and survived, it's seemingly more likely that Tambry is scum, but a different scum than mafia

But honestly, it's just a hunch at this stage

Considering they're blackmailed, it would be a bad vote

And considering Mabel survived the cyanide, they are probably a vote today

I don't want to waste my action disposing of Mabel, because then I would have to trust someone to protect me, and after killing Mafia yesterday, I know I am a target now

I don't know what to do

I think the safest play is to just use veteran alert and hopefully catch another scum or two, I should be top town and prime target for scum to silence, and with Mabel outted, she has nothing to lose so she should go after me at minimum
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    11:36 PM ET (US)
    ok, I just saw Tambry's last post and I'm not ready to go back into the thread

I said this many times

Robbie and Mabel were fighting a lot in neighborhood chat

Mabel even confirmed this by responding to my post saying everything I said was true

Robbie called MAbel a liar about her role and that she was scum

Mabel kept gaslighting robbie and he was yelling just like I was today

That was 100% Robbie's real last will, and I think Tambry mentioning the Masterming thing points to Tambry possibly being scum, but not Mafia, because Mafia have blackmail ability as Pacifica told me
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    10:37 PM ET (US)
    I do trust you, at least more than Mabel for now. I posted in thread some suggestions about what you could possibly do, but I need a bit more information about your limitations if I'm going to come up with anything concrete.

Also, I deciphered the text between Mabel and Tambry, if you haven't already. Nothing immediately suspicious(The conversation solidifies that Tambry and Mabel aren't S/S, but we basically know that already), but what stood out to me was a specific line by Tambry:
    "WELL DONE MASTERMIND LOOK AT THE WRITING ON THE TREE IN AIVIONS PICTCRE AMONG OTHER THINGS I MENTIONED" from Tambry.
    It's a very strange line and I'm not sure what to think of it. On one hand, none of the other future coded messages seem to imply any kind of attempt at collusion, but on the other hand, it does look like Tambry is basically saying "I know you are Mastermind. Here is where to find key information." (which implies that they are trying to help this Mastermind)

I'm not sure about it, but it is interesting especially since I think Tambry's role/alignment has something to do with Bill Cipher.

We shouldn't say anything too confidential if you got this chat from someone else. It's very possible it can be looked at afterwards.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    07:20 PM ET (US)
    If you are the mastermind cult dude, just be real with me and tell me

You can convert me, or I can convert you, either way we would both end up being the same alignment, so let's work together

Tell me what to do, and I'll do it, but I need to put the action in today
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    07:00 PM ET (US)
    I haven't checked the site yet, but I'm just going to say this one more time.

Mabel is faking a scum check on me, while simultaneously claiming they killed Pacifica.

Both are false. I can literally use my power to just reveal myself as Town, also I left a death note for Pacifica.

Mabel lied about her role in neighborhood chat, which Robbie kept yelling about, and Mabel kept gaslighting him like she's doing to me.

Mabel lied about the plan to use her powers to confirm ourselves, she didn't follow through with it yesterday, and she sure as heck isn't going to do it tonight either. Old Man McGucket was in the chat and I told him to look at post #52 to confirm. If he doesn't confirm, then he is scum as well. It's just that simple.

Obviously you know how my role works, but Mabel is claiming she scanned my role with her action. Again, if she had done this, she wouldn't be questioning the fact that I did definitively jail and execute Pacifica.

There are just too many lies she has continued, it should be obvious.

Compound this with the fact that I am the only player in the game who has killed a scum, and my Day 1, if I'm being incredible vain, and I am, should have been incredibly clear that I am Town, apparently it was clear enough to someone to give me the power to chat in private, so like, there should be no question that Mabel is the scum in this scenario.

I would prefer to use my power in the most efficient way possible, treating me as the top town that I am. Of everyone in the game, I am the closest thing to that, and fuck anyone who dares say different tbh.

I'm getting worked up again, fuck

I'll post in thread later on, but like, I have you as competent town. Come up with a way for me to use my power that makes sense, and I will do it.

Otherwise, I'm just going to go on Veteran Alert tonight and hopefully kill some scum trying to kill me.
    FM-Blendin Blandin
    07-31-2021
    04:27 PM ET (US)
    Hey Bro, sorry I lost my cool in the thread, I'm taking time away from the site to just relax. Getting gaslighted by scum non-stop really got to me and it's just ugh.

Anyway, this was a present I received and I figured I would just sheep you in private

Obviously you know how my power works, I wanted to ask you in private how to use it and I'll just submit that and call it a day

I'm more or less spent energy wise
    Candy Chiu
    07-31-2021
    11:52 AM ET (US)
    Hello.
    07-31-2021
    11:51 AM ET (US)
    This is a private chat between FM-Blendin Blandin and FM-Candy Chiu! This closes at End of Day 2!
    @FM-Candy Chiu

Did you ask for permission?

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

ok, well, if Candy didn't ask for permission, I assume they'll just flip now / soon

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

And yeah, I'll set up a new action for tonight as well
    Bud, you still havent explained why you voted me in the last seconds on the :00 minute. Speak now, scumbag.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

That's an action I wanted blendin to do. I was setting up for Blendin to do some cool investigative stuff. Sadly, he's scum, so he wouldn't do it anyways.
    Understood/concur

The WIFOM that's hard to swallow is Blendin is either a blatant powerwolfing scumbag or an idiot town. How can either of those be true, both are garbage plays!

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

Our illuminati mastermind shall bless us with his presence.
    Look and you shall see! I shall invoke witchcraft upon Gravity Falls!
    Destruction awaits! Triangulum, Entangulum. Meteforis Dominus Ventium.
    Meteforis Venetisarium!
    .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB .egassem drawkcaB
    Ahhahahaha Ahahhahah!
    Nooooo!!! nooooo!
    Videntis Omnium. Magister Mentium. Magnesium Ad Hominem. Magnum Opus. Habeus Corpus. Inceptus Nolanus Overratus. Magister Mentium. Magister Mentium. Magister Mentium.

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850